Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Trump Unveils New Super PAC And Twitter Users Can't Stop Howling At The Name

Ed Mazza
Tue, October 5, 2021, 2:11 AM·2 min read

Donald Trump announced a new super PAC on Monday ― and his critics couldn’t get over the name: “Make America Great Again, Again.”

The awkward moniker has been used before by Trump’s allies, including former Vice President Mike Pence, who tested it out at the Republican National Convention in 2020 to similar confusion on social media at the time.

In this case, New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman said the rebrand was a way to sideline longtime Trump aide Corey Lewandowski, who was purged from the former president’s orbit after being accused of sexual misconduct last week. However, Lewandowski remains in charge of the current PAC, “Make America Great Again Action.”

“Trump folks had no way to legally replace Lewandowski, one of two board members of the first super PAC, unless he stepped down, so they’re now forming a new group,” Haberman wrote on Twitter.

Click the link if you want to see the attached twitter responses

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-unveils-super-pac-twitter-061156945.html

Last edited by Jester; 10/05/21 12:03 PM.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
First think I thought was that this was an article from the Onion.. And still, some folks supporter him.....

If it wasn't so sad, it would really be funny.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Mitch McConnell's debt ceiling politics show how 'one party has gone crazy,' Senate Democrat says
Ayelet Sheffey 4 hours ago

Hawaii Sen. Brian Schatz told the NYT the debt ceiling showdowns only jeopardize the economy.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has blocked Democrats' attempts to raise the ceiling.
This is forcing Democrats to devise a solution to prevent the US from defaulting on Oct. 18.
10 Things in Politics: The latest in politics & the economy
Email address

By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider as well as other partner offers and accept our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

As the US creeps toward a default on its debt, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has held firm that Democrats must raise the debt ceiling on their own without Republican help. Hawaii's Democratic Sen. Brian Schatz told the New York Times that these showdowns only bring the country closer to economic catastrophe.

"I have learned over many years that we cannot negotiate over things like whether or not to destroy the economy," Schatz told the Times. "American politics has gone crazy because one party has gone crazy," he added.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen warned Congress last month it has until October 18 to raise or suspend the debt limit before the US runs out of money to pay its bills. Since then, Democrats have attempted to pass legislation that would raise the limit, but McConnell led his party in blocking the measure, remaining adamant that the GOP will not help finance Democrats' $3.5 trillion social-spending package by raising the debt limit.

Insider reported on Monday that McConnell accused Democrats of "sleepwalking" toward a debt default in a letter to President Joe Biden — even after he has blocked every measure they've tried for raising the debt limit — saying that "bipartisanship is not a light switch that Speaker Pelosi and Leader Schumer may flip on to borrow money and flip off to spend it."

"Republicans' position is simple. We have no list of demands," he wrote. "For two and a half months, we have simply warned that since your party wishes to govern alone, it must handle the debt limit alone as well."

The House is planning on introducing a measure to suspend the debt limit on Wednesday that will likely once again be blocked by McConnell because he wants Democrats to use reconciliation to raise the debt limit, which can be done without any Republican votes.

But Biden said during Monday remarks that going that route would be "an incredibly complicated and cumbersome process," and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer echoed the president's remarks on Tuesday, telling reporters that Democrats "do not have the luxury of using a drawn out, convoluted and risky process."

"If Republicans could just get out of the damn way, we could get this done," Schumer said.

As Insider has previously reported, while the government has raised the debt ceiling 57 times to avoid a debt default since 1917, it has become more of a political tool than a true threshold. For example, in 2013, under President Barack Obama, the GOP refused to raise the debt ceiling unless the Affordable Care Act was defunded, which caused the government to shut down for 16 days.

This time around is different, given that the GOP has not demanded anything from Democrats aside from using reconciliation, but the showdown means Democrats have to quickly come up with a solution on a tight deadline before the country defaults on its debt for the first time in history.

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-mitch-mcconnell-has-gone-crazy-debt-ceiling-brian-schatz-2021-10

F
Legend
Legend
F
"..... have to quickly come up with a solution on a tight deadline before the country defaults on its debt for the first time in history."

Don't they say this every couple years anymore?

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Idaho lieutenant governor bans vaccine mandates, tries to deploy National Guard during governor's 2-day trip
Peter Weber, Senior editor
Wed, October 6, 2021, 1:21 AM·2 min read

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em," William Shakespeare wrote in Twelfth Night, setting up a prank to humiliate a pretentious servant. It isn't clear which camp Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin (R) would place herself in, but on Tuesday she took advantage of Gov. Brad Little's (R) out-of-state travels — for the second time this year — to issue a pandemic-related executive order and move to press the Idaho National Guard into border patrol duty.

As soon as Little left to meet with nine other GOP governors in Texas, McGeachin issued an executive order prohibiting private companies from requiring employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19, among other things. She also asked Maj. Gen. Michael J. Garshak how she could activate the National Guard and send them to the U.S.-Mexico border, The Associated Press reports.

"I am unaware of any request for Idaho National Guard assistance under the Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC) from Texas or Arizona," Garshak said in a one-paragraph reply. "As you are aware, the Idaho National Guard is not a law enforcement agency."

Little, who did send State Police troopers to the border in June to help stop cross-border drug trafficking, was a little more direct. "I am in Texas performing my duties as the duly elected governor of Idaho, and I have not authorized the lieutenant governor to act on my behalf," he said in a statement. "I will be rescinding and reversing any actions taken by the lieutenant governor when I return." He added, "Attempting to deploy our National Guard for political grandstanding is an affront to the Idaho constitution and insults the men and women who have dedicated their life to serving our state and the country."

In May, McGeachin issued a ban on mask mandates when Little was on an official trip to Tennessee. Little rescinded that order as soon as he returned. McGeachin is one of a crowded field of Republicans running to replace Little in 2022. Little has not indicated whether he is seeking re-election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-lieutenant-governor-bans-vaccine-052122974.html

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Idaho is a beautiful state that’s sadly filled with a lot of fringe element, right wing nut job, neo Nazi, white nationalist, gun toting ‘playtriot’ gravy-seal types. A bunch of COVID denying idiots that then have to ship their sick over state lines as their hospital systems are overrun. It’s the Florida of the PacNW.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: FloridaFan
"..... have to quickly come up with a solution on a tight deadline before the country defaults on its debt for the first time in history."

Don't they say this every couple years anymore?

They do. However, let's look at the latest examples. During Trump's presidency the debt ceiling was raised three times. I never recall either party actually willing to use the filibuster to block raising the debt ceiling before.

Sadly, and many voters do not know, that the debt ceiling would actually have to be raised to cover the spending that the GOP themselves approved when Trump was president.

So we'll see. But as of now they're willing to use a pretty shady tactic to block a measure to pay for the very spending they themselves approved. So it's a little different this time around.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Here is my issue with the debt: I don't know WHEN it will happen, but it will. I don't know which party will have the presidency or congress, but it WILL happen.

What is the 'it'?

This country will fall apart due to the debt.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I actually do not disagree with you. The problem being is that when you have made the debt already, you have an obligation to pay the bills. And yes, I understand it doesn't actually "pay the debt". But you have to at least pay the interest on the debt so as not to default.

You may find the thread on the Democrats trying to pass the "build back better" bill for my feelings about it. My take on it is that Democrats told us it will be paid for by increasing taxes on the rich and corporations so they pay the same tax rate as the average American worker. While we may disagree on that part, the discussion was between myself and OCD. His take was pass the bill now and later they would fix the tax code to pay for it.

My take was to fix the tax code first before you spend the money. I've never been in favor of politicians spending money with no way to pay for it. Sometimes it's such an emergency that they must. But if politicians sit there and tell me they have a way to pay for something, come up with the money first before you spend it.

The money spent to pay the current debt was created under Trump with the republicans voting to spend it. Now they don't want to vote to pay the bill they actually helped create themselves. That's the point where we're at now.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
And, if you want to get hung up on which party did what, we're done. I'm not blaming party/parties. Both equally at fault, regardless of your opinion.

I just know it WILL happen.

I don't believe you will ever see me saying the growing debt is NOT a problem, regardless of who was in charge.

A deficit, as you said, might be necessary at certain times due to issues beyond anyone's control. I get that.

But the debt grows, yearly, under who ever is in 'charge' Has for a long time.

We can't tax our way out of it. Again, I don't know WHEN the collapse will happen, I just know it will.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Both parties are guilty of increasing the debt. There's no doubt about it. I've also done my best to explain it to you that I too have a problem with an ever increasing debt load. I actually pointed out the latest example by pointing at my desire to have the democrats pay for the build back better bill before they ever spend the money. That isn't what they are doing. But I guess you missed that part?

What I did was give you information about what is happening "this time".

So let's recap. I blame the Democrats for spending money they have not passed the tax code to pay for. I pointed out that raising the debt ceiling on debt they created is what the republicans are doing now.

But somehow you think I'm taking a side and only blaming one party?

This is why we can never have productive discussions.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
YOU are why no productive discussion comes about. If I don't post for several days, you get giddy about 'running me off', and you also get into it with others.

You are an argument looking for any excuse.

Carry on.

1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
P
Legend
Legend
P
Can you explain what any of that has to do with the topic we were discussing? No, you can't. At least I was trying. Your responses make it obvious you are not.

You're sad bud.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Southlake school leader tells teachers to balance Holocaust books with 'opposing' views

Teachers in the Carroll school district say they fear being punished for stocking classrooms with books dealing with racism, slavery and now the Holocaust.

SOUTHLAKE, Texas � A top administrator with the Carroll Independent School District in Southlake advised teachers last week that if they have a book about the Holocaust in their classroom, they should also offer students access to a book from an �opposing� perspective, according to an audio recording obtained by NBC News.

Gina Peddy, the Carroll school district�s executive director of curriculum and instruction, made the comment Friday afternoon during a training session on which books teachers can have in classroom libraries. The training came four days after the Carroll school board, responding to a parent�s complaint, voted to reprimand a fourth grade teacher who had kept an anti-racism book in her classroom.

A Carroll staff member secretly recorded the Friday training and shared the audio with NBC News.

�Just try to remember the concepts of [House Bill] 3979,� Peddy said in the recording, referring to a new Texas law that requires teachers to present multiple perspectives when discussing �widely debated and currently controversial� issues. �And make sure that if you have a book on the Holocaust,� Peddy continued, �that you have one that has an opposing, that has other perspectives.�

�How do you oppose the Holocaust?� one teacher said in response.

�Believe me,� Peddy said. �That�s come up.�

***VIDEOS/SOUND CLIPS/ENTIRE ARTICLE*** @ link.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/southlake-texas-holocaust-books-schools-rcna2965

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

P
Legend
Legend
P
The Jon Gruden of FOX News.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

He tried it once while abroad and didn't like it apparently !

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

White House: Pete Buttigieg a �Role Model� for Taking Two Months Paid Paternity Leave During Crisis

"As cargo ships congested at U.S. ports, creating an unprecedented
supply-chain crisis, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was on paid
leave to spend time with his husband, Chasten, and their two newborn
babies."

Wow! When I was employed by the government, you weren't offered two months' leave and only 'Mothers' were eligible.

P
Legend
Legend
P
This is what progress looks like.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Yes, while the nation is suffering in the transportation aspect, the sec. of transportation should take 2 months of paid leave, while his husband, a teacher, and writer, still works? Or did Chasten take 2 months off also. He did when buttigieg was running.

The Sec. of transportation, who had no relevancy to transportation other than "I like transportation" and yeah, me and my bike were hauled close to where I work in an SUV, so I could unload my bike and then act like I rode it to work"........show's one of 2 things: The sec. of transportation is a useless job, or, Pete doesn't care about his job. Take your pick.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
This is what progress looks like.

This is what your idea of progress looks like...not a good look!

Log Cabin Republicans Blast Pete Buttigieg: Transportation Secretary �Went MIA� During Supply Chain Crisis

Jacob Bliss

15 Oct 2021

The largest organization of LGBT conservatives in the United States blasted Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg for being on paid leave to spend time with his husband and their two newborn babies during a supply chain crisis.

�Buttigieg is the second openly-gay cabinet secretary, but he is the first to fail at his job. Amid an unprecedented supply-chain crisis that is ripping apart America�s economy, Buttigieg went MIA from the Department of Transportation for nearly two months,� the Log Cabin Republicans said in a statement.

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.

�It�s clear he doesn�t respect the gravity of his job, but even if he had showed up for work, it wouldn�t have made a difference,� the organization continued. �Buttigieg was and remains completely unqualified to lead the Department of Transportation and was clearly hired by Joe Biden because he was gay and the Left prioritizes identity politics and wokeism.�

Buttigieg has been absent during a months-long cargo ship crisis, contributing to empty store shelves. The cost of moving goods around the country has soared recently, adding to inflation and setting consumer prices skyrocketing, according to data from the Labor Department.

The secretary, in July, held a roundtable on the issue. Still, the traffic jam due to various factors, rising import demand, insufficient trucking, and workers� reluctance to do night shifts has since grown worse.

�If the DC media wasn�t so in the tank for Joe Biden and the Left, this story would have been reported weeks ago,� the Log Cabin Republicans added. �Instead, it�s alarming that a cabinet secretary in Joe Biden�s Washington can leave work for weeks and no one in the Washington press corps notices.�

This week, after Buttigieg�s whereabouts have been questioned during the ongoing crisis, Politico�s West Wing Playbook confirmed that Buttigieg was �lying low.�

�They didn�t previously announce it, but Buttigieg�s office told West Wing Playbook that the secretary has actually been on paid leave since mid-August to spend time with his husband, Chasten, and their two newborn babies,� Playbook reported.

�For the first four weeks, he was mostly offline except for major agency decisions and matters that could not be delegated,� a spokesperson for the Department of Transportation said to Playbook. �He has been ramping up activities since then.� As he does that, Buttigieg will �continue to take some time over the coming weeks to support his husband and take care of his new children.�

Richard Grenell, the first openly-gay cabinet-level official � serving as acting director of national intelligence under former President Donald Trump � as well as former ambassador to Germany, said, �It�s clear Pete Buttigieg was hired because he�s gay. After 6 months on the job he takes 2 months off?! This is what we get when Cabinet hires are made according to the woke rules of identity politics.�

�If the Secretary of Transportation had been focused on solving the supply chain problem back in July then we wouldn�t be in this deep of a crisis,� Grenell added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ary-went-mia-during-supply-chain-crisis/

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
He had twins and has that benefit. It's not like there isn't a full-time employee that's been there for years running the place anyway... If your jobs gave you this time off when your kids were born, you would have used it. Don't even try to deny it.

But I must be honest fish, it all kind of irks me too. Imagine where we would be if there was never a Trump presidency! SMDH.

P
Legend
Legend
P
It is sad you think he can hire truck drivers. I find it hilarious that when government interferes in business you say they should not interfere. When they don't interfere or lack the ability to hire truck drivers for private business you then point your finger. But having selective opinions to suit your purpose doesn't surprise me. I guess you think had he have been in Washington he could have clicked his heels together and suddenly tens of thousands of truck drivers would have appeared.

Next thing you know you'll be slamming Biden for making ports stay open 24 hours to try and help alleviate the problem. The two faces of arch.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Breitbart posts a Republican slamming a Democrat. News at 11:00. rofl

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Capitol rioter admits to two new felonies while representing himself in bond hearing

Brandon Fellows sought to have his bond status revoked, only to make the legal case against him stronger.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/.../65-a40af9c2-9809-4adb-aaec-7e36ad12b308

Dee dee dee!

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Capitol rioter admits to two new felonies while representing himself in bond hearing

Brandon Fellows sought to have his bond status revoked, only to make the legal case against him stronger.

WASHINGTON � Before his bond hearing began Tuesday, a federal judge warned Brandon Fellows he could be opening himself up to perjury � or even obstruction of justice � charges if he testified on his own behalf, and that he would likely be going back to jail, regardless. Two hours later, the judge�s warning turned out to be prescient.

�Most people do not do this,� U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden told Fellows. �Obviously your attorney has discouraged this. I do not think this is a good idea� but I�m going to allow you to take the stand, if you wish.�

Fellows is an Albany, New York, resident under indictment on a felony charge of obstruction of an official proceeding in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. In charging documents, prosecutors say Fellows entered the Capitol through a broken window and wound up smoking marijuana in Sen. Jeff Merkley�s (D-OR) office.

Fellows was initially granted pretrial release, but was ordered back into custody in June after repeated violations, including missing a court-ordered mental health evaluation and allegedly calling a probation officer�s mother. The Justice Department also said when a clerk of the court attempted to contact Fellows about another violation � allegations that he was harassing a former girlfriend � it was discovered he had apparently put the number for the judge�s wife�s office instead of his own.

Last month, Fellows asked McFadden to allow him to represent himself pro se in his case � saying he had spent the previous two weeks in the D.C. Jail�s law library and determined that was what he wanted. Despite warning him, repeatedly, of the possible consequences of going it alone with no formal law training, McFadden ultimately granted Fellows� request.

On Tuesday, Fellows appeared before the judge for his first full hearing as his own counsel to argue his bond status should be reconsidered. When McFadden denied his request to call his former public defender, Cara Halverson, as a witness, Fellows instead described a conversation he said he recorded with her about a �loophole� he�d found that could get McFadden removed from the case.

Fellows said he asked Halverson if he should contact McFadden�s family as a means of disqualifying him from presiding over his case. He also said he had told Halverson � to her horror � about a previous occasion in which he�d intentionally put the phone number of another judge�s wife as his emergency contact in order to get a new judge. In that case, the judge was replaced with another.

Fellows said Halverson told him that was illegal, and if that he tried to do that with McFadden he would wind up in jail on even more serious charges.

�When I�m worried, I don�t make the most understandable decisions,� Fellows told McFadden later in explanation.

Over the course of the nearly 2-hour hearing, Fellows rambled across a difficult-to-follow litany of complaints about his incarceration, stopping to touch on subjects as widely varied as the Taliban, Guantanamo Bay, a woman who�d left her child in a dumpster and a �constitutional lawyer� who had allegedly advised him to wrap his cell phone in tin foil to avoid capture.

In her much shorter cross-examination, Assistant U.S. Attorney Mona Furst got Fellows to admit � under oath � that he had climbed into the Capitol through a broken window without police permission, that he had used the previous judge�s wife�s contact information to try to get him removed from the case and that he had missed court-ordered mental health and drug testing appointments.

McFadden, having listened to him talk for nearly two hours, then brought Fellows back down to Earth.

�You are charged with a federal felony,� McFadden said. �This is not a community college where you get pats on the back.�

�You�ve admitted to incredible lapses of judgment here on the stand, not least of which was seeking to disqualify a New York state judge,� the judge continued. �You�ve admitted to obstruction of justice in that case, and you�ve admitted to what was probably obstruction in this case in trying to have me disqualified, and only Ms. Halverson�s advice stopped you from doing so. You�ve engaged in a pattern of behaviors that shows contempt for the criminal justice system, and I just have no confidence that you will follow my orders if I release you.�

McFadden then denied Fellows� request to reopen his detention status and ordered him back into the custody of the D.C. Jail.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/.../65-a40af9c2-9809-4adb-aaec-7e36ad12b308

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
The Honorable Donald Trump:

62,984, 828 votes in 2016

74,222,958 votes in 2020

And growing exponentially. Given Biden's performance over the last year, I'd say it's a certainty that if Trump has any interest at all in running, he wins in a landslide in 2024. - Winning the election is one thing, defeating fraud is another. I'd say the Republicans are doing a good job in ensuring a more legitimate outcome given all of the reform with the election laws in places like Texas and Georgia.

P
Legend
Legend
P
That's the same thing they were saying in 2020. As a matter of fact the majority of Republicans and their politicians are still spreading that lie. At least come up with some new material.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Winning by a landslide is what they said in 2020. As a matter of fact, the majority of Republicans and their politicians are still spreading that lie.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by RememberMuni

74,222,958 votes in 2020

And growing exponentially. Given Biden's performance over the last year, I'd say it's a certainty that if Trump has any interest at all in running, he wins in a landslide in 2024. - Winning the election is one thing, defeating fraud is another. I'd say the Republicans are doing a good job in ensuring a more legitimate outcome given all of the reform with the election laws in places like Texas and Georgia.

rofl You're a riot! I haven't seen such a delusional Trumpian in here since... well, since diam started posting again. But before that it had to be either that dude that thought he was a genius (forgetting his name since he was banned constantly), or maybe even the first bigot/troll/Trumpian meme poster that got banned way back in 2016 or 17. What was his name? Their names... Help me out here guys, brain cramps. Smh, anyway, your political and world views are so far off rationality, truth, and normal that one can't help but look at you as an oddity of human evolution. And I find that terribly sad because I don't think all the shrinks in the world will ever be able to fix you lot. Trump, fox news, and the far-right fascist bigoted agenda has permanently rewired your brains to a state of hate and mistrust. You will cling to proven lies over verified facts like a child denying being bad when caught in the actual bad act! Rational people don't know what to make of the idiocy that has become the republican party. Seriously, what do you do in a two-party system when one party goes completely off the rails? And of course, you will try to say that it's dems off the rails, BUT THE WHOLE WORLD DISAGREES. Like I said, you're a riot.

Nelson? Was that the "genius"?

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/16/21 08:29 PM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

74,222,958 votes in 2020

74,222,958 votes in 2020

That is all nice and fine until you realize that Trump motivated 15-16 more to vote against him. Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million, and Biden wound up with 81 million.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah, it was Nelson. The whole thing went off the rails with ice cream cone euphemisms in a back-and-forth he had with PDR/PDF, who I really miss by the way. I feel like he would be good to have back on the board in the current climate. Not even that I agree with him all the time - and he did troll A LOT - but I appreciated his perspective when he was substantive.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/23/21 04:36 PM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Legend
Legend

Pretty much stopped reading right there... Trump is anything but honorable.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
[Linked Image from images-cdn.9gag.com]

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

From a Qanon religious political meeting...

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/25/21 10:39 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
jc

Its kind of hilarious how libtards crap themselves on a daily basis about that bogeyman Trump.

I just have to laugh.

No Craps Given
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus What Republicans have become part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard