Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Ballpeen #1899550 11/05/21 08:11 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
And inflation is caused by rising prices... who raises those prices?

What, not who raises prices.

My answer is economic forces, highly influenced by government actions and policy.

But today in 2021 - globally - is there an underlying causation for all of the influences pushing prices higher? ...... Maybe? ..... possibly something dramatic that has impacted every country on earth and every supply chain? .... I bet if you really take a moment to think hard, you might come up with something that is outside of Government control and the root cause of the inflation bubble we see. And it wouldn't/doesn't matter who the hell was in the WH.

I'll add - I work in the construction industry. Literally every manufacturer and contractor I know is making record profit or on target profits, while many are lagging their target sales/turnover. Hmmmm - record profit on less business. Is that something you want to regulate?

Last edited by mgh888; 11/05/21 08:14 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Add greedy CEOs price gouging and we will be 100% in agreement.

And add that those greedy CEO’s and their corporations should pay their fair share of taxes compared to the tax rate the rest of us pay and I’m 100% onboard as well.

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 11/05/21 09:12 AM.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
EveDawg #1899561 11/05/21 09:13 AM
Legend
Legend
Trying to stay on topic again.

After further thought on why the Republican was elected in Va...

It looks to me like what is left of Common Sense Democrats in this state came together with the Republicans to get this done.

Common Sense is returning to America. thumbsup

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
Dawg Duty #1899661 11/05/21 01:55 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Dawg Duty
They all whine. # Hillary, algore and that fat lady in Georgia. Many many more.

Nothing like Trump and his merry band of losers in 2020. Even when they get the hell beat out of them in an election they accuse someone of stealing it and they still are. It's like watching a three year old throw a tantrum at Walmart.

Last time I checked none of the supporters of the people you mentioned tried to violently stop election results from being ratified. Murica!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Common sense coup dude?
What are your thoughts on 1/6?
Will you answer this?

mgh888 #1899683 11/05/21 02:30 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
And inflation is caused by rising prices... who raises those prices?

What, not who raises prices.

My answer is economic forces, highly influenced by government actions and policy.

But today in 2021 - globally - is there an underlying causation for all of the influences pushing prices higher? ...... Maybe? ..... possibly something dramatic that has impacted every country on earth and every supply chain? .... I bet if you really take a moment to think hard, you might come up with something that is outside of Government control and the root cause of the inflation bubble we see. And it wouldn't/doesn't matter who the hell was in the WH.

I'll add - I work in the construction industry. Literally every manufacturer and contractor I know is making record profit or on target profits, while many are lagging their target sales/turnover. Hmmmm - record profit on less business. Is that something you want to regulate?
I generally agree with your statement that there are a lot of things that aren't nearly as impacted by the WH as people like to think they are. It's just funny to watch the red side/blue side selectively apply it based on who is in the WH at the time. I remember in 2004/5ish coming out of the tech bubble bursting and 9/11 when the economy really started going strong and gas prices were going up how many dems (not just keyboard jockeys on here but legitimate dems in the media and in power) floated the idea that W was driving it to make his oil buddies rich(er). Then gas prices went up under Obama and they are going up again under Biden and those exact same people are saying it's the economy and supply chain issues and there is nothing the President can really do about it. In fact when they went up under Obama some did kind of give him credit for it saying it was his way of forcing his renewable energy platform. (but they were using it as a positive)

I also work in construction, prices are ridiculous but so are the labor shortages.. I work in consulting so we don't buy "material", we get paid for our time. We are making record profits on what is considered normal revenue growth and it's not mystery why. We are saving hundreds of thousands per year by not travelling as much. Holding virtual meetings instead of flying to job sites. Not sending 2 people to a national conference with airfares, hotels, food, etc. Our office in Raleigh has added 6 people in the last 18 months and our office was at capacity but we are moving to a new office that is half the size and folks are only expected to come in once or twice a week and work from home the rest of the time. We just increased our 401K match, our bonuses are bigger than ever... good times.

Last edited by DCDAWGFAN; 11/05/21 02:31 PM.

yebat' Putin
DCDAWGFAN #1899686 11/05/21 02:36 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Actually some of the discussions we had about the causations of higher fuel prices in the early 2000's taught me a lot about the topic I never knew before. It's one of the very things that taught me to research topics more. For that I thank you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DCDAWGFAN #1899716 11/05/21 03:34 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It's always very interesting to see the "who" driving the discussion, not the actual "why."

If you (general you, not you specifically) are an engrained Republican/Democrat and the opposite party is in office, and high gas prices, inflation, economic woes, etc. are taking place, it's always their fault. If it's your guy in office, then it's "This isn't something the president controls!"

Predictable to a T.

Individual side note ~ congrats on the business success!

Last edited by dawglover05; 11/05/21 03:35 PM.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
EveDawg #1899717 11/05/21 03:35 PM
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]

No Craps Given
2 members like this: SuperBrown, 40YEARSWAITING
DCDAWGFAN #1899750 11/05/21 05:58 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
I know it's impossible to keep a detailed track of who says what and when - but I think it's a bit too easy to remember the bizzarro, extreme views expressed by whichever side you want to pick, and then paint the whole of that "group" as having had those sentiments. I think that happens too much. I wasn't living in the USA under Bush - I can't comment to those sentiments. But I don't believe the Govt. has much impact on gas prices and it doesn't matter if that's a Rep or Dem in office. And inflation in 2021 - would not matter who was in office. It is what it is and it is because of Covid and supply chain disruptions.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Swish #1899751 11/05/21 06:00 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Thanks for your reply.

Inflation is here.

I raised my prices, because my costs and expenses have increased. Absolutely all other businesses have as well. (or, in the case of, say food/groceries, they reduce the amount, while increasing prices).

Goods at ports? I don't feel it's a truck driver thing. I think it's a combination of increased demand (which is odd, since businesses everywhere are hiring. Maybe not the sit at home jobs - but manufacturing jobs/companies are hiring - basically BEGGING for employees.........that show up and work) and lack of ability to unload the ships. Not lack of truck drivers.

Companies ARE paying higher wages, and offering better benefits. That's a good thing, right? But it also demands higher prices for the goods and/or services, which puts those same employees back in the same spot.

Gas station clerks around here can start at $12 an hour. And let's face it, those are not full time jobs. But even THOSE jobs go unfilled. Labor jobs? Paid a lot higher, and THEY can't get filled. 1 particular company around here is starting people off at $30 an hour, WITH benefits (vacation, health care, etc) $60,000 a year, in n.w. Ohio is pretty good money.

I'll just be done. Thanks for your reply.

EveDawg #1899768 11/05/21 07:36 PM
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S

Biden took credit for saving a few pennies on your 4th of July bbq. Now that prices are going up it's suddenly out of his control. If we wants to take credit for the good, then he is also going to get blamed for the bad.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
EveDawg #1899771 11/05/21 08:04 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by EveDawg

Look, I know nothing about this woman and I'm not disparaging her, but there have been black men and women since the beginning of slavery that will take up the cause of the master to help keep other slaves in line. Some hunted runaways, some were overseers, and some were trusted in the big house... the common thread is they all turned on their own people out loyalty to their oppressors. They coined a phrase for this, but I can't remember what it is, maybe somebody could help me out here. And to watch the mind of a bigoted cartoonist create what amounts to uncle toms' cabin in cartoon to stress the point that there are black republicans... like republicans are SOOOOO inclusive and not at all racist... It just screams fascist right-wing propaganda to me, but I'd love to hear what the minority posters on the board think.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
[/quote]

Look, I know nothing about this woman and I'm not disparaging her, but there have been black men and women since the beginning of slavery that will take up the cause of the master to help keep other slaves in line. Some hunted runaways, some were overseers, and some were trusted in the big house... the common thread is they all turned on their own people out loyalty to their oppressors. They coined a phrase for this, but I can't remember what it is, maybe somebody could help me out here. And to watch the mind of a bigoted cartoonist create what amounts to uncle toms' cabin in cartoon to stress the point that there are black republicans... like republicans are SOOOOO inclusive and not at all racist... It just screams fascist right-wing propaganda to me, but I'd love to hear what the minority posters on the board think.

Early life and education
Sears was born in Kingston, Jamaica and immigrated to the United States at the age of six. Her father arrived with just $1.75 and took any job he could find while also continuing his education.[2] She grew up in The Bronx, New York City.[3] She served as an electrician in the United States Marines.[4] Sears earned an A.A. from Tidewater Community College, a B.A. in English with a minor in economics from Old Dominion University and an M.A. in organizational leadership from Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia. [5]

Career
Before running for public office, Sears ran a homeless shelter.[6] In November 2001, Sears upset 20-year Democratic incumbent William P. "Billy" Robinson, Jr. while running for the 90th district seat in Virginia's House of Delegates.[7][8] Sears was the first Jamaican female Republican,[9] first female veteran, and the first naturalized citizen delegate, to serve in the House of Delegates.[10] She challenged Democrat Bobby Scott in 2004 for Virginia's 3rd congressional district seat, but lost,[11] garnering 31 percent of the vote.[4] She was vice president of the Virginia Board of Education and has received presidential appointments to the Department of Veterans Affairs and the U.S. Census Bureau.[12]

In September 2018, Sears entered the race for U.S. Senate as a write-in alternative to Republican candidate Corey Stewart.[13] She received less than 1% of the vote.[14] On May 11, 2021, she won the Republican nomination for lieutenant governor of Virginia on the fifth ballot, defeating second-place finisher Tim Hugo by 54% to 46%.[15]

Lieutenant governor elect
On November 2, 2021, she won the race for lieutenant governor of Virginia on a ticket with businessman Glenn Youngkin, becoming the first black woman elected to a statewide office in Virginia.[16] In her victory speech she said, "When I joined the Marine Corps, I was still a Jamaican. But this country had done so much for me, I was willing, willing, to die for this country.” [17]

Personal life
Sears is married to a Marine Corps veteran with two surviving daughters.[18] She took leave of politics after 2004 to care for a daughter with bipolar disorder. This daughter died in a 2011 car crash along with her two young granddaughters.[18][19] She and her family live in Winchester, Virginia.[20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winsome_Sears

Shame on you!

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 11/05/21 09:21 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Shame on me? After you rooted Trump on for saying where is his black guy at a rally? lmao. Go put your finger in a light socket, it's like ivermectin for the brain...

Legend
Legend
damn her resume is stacked!!!! the more i read the more she her resume and background just screams qualified. not gonna lie that seems like a good pick.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
EveDawg #1899814 11/05/21 11:26 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O

Red Wave seems a little premature... NJ stayed blue and Trump is losing his grip on GOPer politicians.

Swish #1899833 11/06/21 08:46 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
damn her resume is stacked!!!! the more i read the more she her resume and background just screams qualified. not gonna lie that seems like a good pick.
Right? If we could read stuff like that more often, we wouldn't even have to look for a (R) or a (D)... at least I wouldn't.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by EveDawg

That might be one of the worst things you ever wrote on these boards. Just because she happens to be a Black woman that worked her ass off and made something of her self you say she turned on her own people. She should be applauded but that doesn't fit your guilty White guy narrative. You consider yourself the savior of all minorities but hate on a woman like this. pfft.

1 member likes this: EveDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
I know you have your mind made up so you won't believe it, but this is from Chris Spear, President and CEO of the American Trucking Associations (ATA). I would think that if anyone would know, he would....

US trucking industry is short by a record 80,000 drivers amid the supply-chain crisis, association head says

The US has a shortage of around 80,000 truck drivers, Chris Spear, President and CEO of the American Trucking Associations (ATA), told CNN Tuesday.

This is a record high, and an increase of roughly 30% from before the pandemic, Spear said.

Like other workers across the US, truckers are quitting their jobs in search of better wages, benefits, and working conditions. The industry has also struggled to hire new staff due to its long hours and prolonged periods away from home.

This has caused havoc in the US supply chain. Coupled with shipping problems and a surge in demand for goods, the lack of truck drivers is contributing to shortages, delays, and soaring prices, affecting products from freezers and computer chips to chicken wings and Coca-Cola.

Ports are also becoming backlogged because there aren't enough truckers to move the cargo.

The Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles are both moving towards 24/7 operations, aimed at easing the supply-chain chaos, but Spear warned that this wouldn't completely solve the problems.

"It doesn't matter if it's a port in LA or Long Beach, or the last mile of delivery from a train to a warehouse in Wichita," he told CNN. "You're going to have to have a driver and a truck move that freight."

The ATA said that if nothing is done to address the trucker shortage, the industry could be down by 160,000 drivers by 2030, CNN reported.

Across the US, around 3.6 million truck drivers were employed in 2019, per data from the ATA. Almost two-thirds of the country's total freight tonnage is transported by truck, it added.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-needs-truckers-trucking-association-president-says-2021-10

If I recall correctly you were talking about how businesses in your are were unable to fill their job openings even before covid and long before Biden took office.

#gmstrong
Dawg Duty #1899879 11/06/21 12:27 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Black Republican = black slave-owner

Politics according the Progressive Left that Democrats should be listening to and giving more influence to.

Yuck

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Once upon a time
Not all GOP backwards
Now party of Q

P
Legend
Legend
P
You used to actually post well out thought replies with substance. What happened?

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: archbolddawg
PitDAWG #1899888 11/06/21 01:05 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Until things change here
I will only write like this
This is cathartic

P
Legend
Legend
P
Then I guess you will always post that way. Things aren't going to change here.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1899893 11/06/21 01:12 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
If people won’t read
Why bother with longer post
This way is better

P
Legend
Legend
P
It certainly takes much less effort. And there will always be certain people that never listen when an opposing opinion or belief is posted than what they "feel or believe". But just for consideration I suggest you look at the views on each topic compared to the posts made on each topic. There are obviously more people reading the posts than replying to them. Those are the people I'm more addressing with my posts than those on here posting with their heels dug in. As we can see from one election to the next, there are many voters swayed in either direction and change the party they vote for from one election to the next.

Those are the people looking for information, seeking the truth and open to voting either way. I'm willing to bet some such people are reading but not posting. In those two governors races one race swung by over 10 points and one swung by almost 16 points. That's a lot of people and a lot of votes. I'm not trying to convince you to post the way you used to, but there is just cause to do so if you so choose to.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1899896 11/06/21 01:29 PM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Perhaps sometimes yes
Right now leftist me says no
I am not google

Dawg Duty #1899907 11/06/21 02:26 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
You have reading comprehension issues.

O
Legend
Legend
O
You have reading issues as well today. I clearly said I was not disparaging this woman nor knew nothing about her, but pointed out the hypocrisy of the right spreading a cartoon that basically says, "look at our black person"...

O
Legend
Legend
O
Look, I know nothing about this woman and I'm not disparaging her, but there have been black men and women since the beginning of slavery that will take up the cause of the master to help keep other slaves in line.

This is the first line of your post. You say you don't know anything about this woman, and then mention blacks that actively supported slavery. My reading comprehension is just fine.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Look, I know nothing about this woman and I'm not disparaging her, but there have been black men and women since the beginning of slavery that will take up the cause of the master to help keep other slaves in line.

This is the first line of your post. You say you don't know anything about this woman, and then mention blacks that actively supported slavery. My reading comprehension is just fine.
I wouldn't use the term "supported" so much as survived by doing what they were told, even if it meant punishing, hunting, catching, hurting, or killing other slaves. I in no way inferred black republican = black slave owner, but rather that black republicans hurt the black causes in the same way those house slaves, black overseers, and slave hunting blacks hurt slaves looking to be free. At least that's how it was under Trump and the GOPers... Michael Steele, ex RNC Chair and former Lt. Governor of Maryland said it much better imho:

The push and pull of being a Black Republican in the Trump era

There have always been Black conservatives and Republicans. In the Trump era, being one is a balancing act.

Nov. 1, 2020, 3:45 PM EST
By Michelle Garcia

Michael Steele tried to find his own way to support Donald Trump in 2016.

As the former chair of the Republican National Committee, Steele understood that breaking with his party against its presidential nominee would make waves, to say the least. But it was the "Access Hollywood" tape that pushed him to make the decision.

Steele described the revelation of the 2005 tape featuring Trump making lewd remarks about women as the last straw.

"It just fundamentally went to the core of the individual. That mattered to me, who sits behind the Resolute Desk," he said. "Not just the policies and the tax cuts and the Supreme Court choices, but it matters who makes those decisions, because we've always linked the character of our president to the character of the nation because he — and someday she — is an extension of us to the world."

Steele, who's now a senior adviser for The Lincoln Project, a group of current and former conservatives aligned against Trump's re-election, endorsed Democratic nominee Joe Biden this fall.

"The thinking with Trumpism is if I tell you that Black unemployment under my leadership is the lowest that it's ever been, then you'll ignore it when I tell you your great-grandfather came from a s-hole country," he said, referring to Trump's 2018 comments about immigrants coming to the U.S. from African and Caribbean countries. "If I tell you I've created opportunity zones for your neighborhood, then you'll ignore 'there are fine people on both sides.' If I tell you, 'We've got this great criminal justice bill that reforms the relationship between Black communities and police,' you'll ignore comments that a city like Baltimore, where Black people live, is a place that nobody would ever want to live."

Steele's rejection of Trump may square with that of many of the president's critics, who point to his opposition to the Black Lives Matter movement, his tough immigration policies, his deployment of birtherism as a tool against people of color and several other actions as reasons Black voters — Republican or not — shouldn't support him.

But as political strategist Cornell Belcher told "Into America," there will always be a slice of Black people who identify as politically conservative or Republican.

"We say that Blacks aren't monolithic, but then we want 100 percent of Blacks to vote for — you know, that's just not how any of this works," said Belcher, president of Brilliant Corners Research and Strategies. "And it's not how history's worked. Look, we've had 12, 13 percent of African Americans voting Republican for a long time. I mean, go back to George Bush, go back before then, right? You're going to get a certain percentage of Black people who are going to be Republican."

There has been a lot of focus in the remaining weeks before the election on Trump's gains among Black male voters.

Trump's campaign has been working with the rapper Ice Cube, who has promoted his own Contract With Black America as a platform for the presidential campaigns to adopt. The entertainer's plan includes federal financial oversight, criminal justice reform, the dismantling of Confederate monuments and several other actions. He has gotten backlash for his willingness to work with Trump on a plan to address historic inequalities given Trump's record on addressing racism, including cutting diversity training in the federal government.

Brittney Cooper, an author and professor of gender studies and Africana studies at Rutgers University, theorized that many Black men who didn't vote in 2016 or voted for Hillary Clinton are considering Trump because they are drawn to his expression of masculinity.

"There is a way that Black men have been made to believe that because white supremacy has worked on them primarily by restricting their access to all the spoils of manhood, to the money, to the political power, to even to those sort of, I guess, noble power protecting their women, for a lot of Black men, their racial freedom aspiration is to just be equal with white men, which is to say they want to be patriarchs or male dominant in the way that white men are," she said on the Washington Post podcast "Cape Up" in late October.

While gender expression may be part of it, Belcher said it's also possible that Black voters are simply fed up with feeling taken for granted by the Democratic Party and what some say has been a historically transactional relationship with Black voters.

"One of the biggest knocks of the Obama years was that there were no policy prescriptions for Black people," Belcher said. "Fast-forward: You can't be serious about politics right now, especially on the Democratic side, if you don't have specific policy prescriptions for Black people. That's a victory."

Black Voices for Trump, an arm of the president's re-election campaign, said Trump will focus on bolstering Black businesses, enabling school choice and criminal justice reform and supporting historically Black colleges and universities. His official campaign echoes those promises.

Black men, especially, may have gotten a lot of recent attention for their seeming rise in support for Trump. But some Black conservative women have stood out during the Trump administration as advisers, staffers and staunch advocates, including conservative activist Candace Owens, the social media duo Diamond and Silk and up-and-comers like young conservative activist Nia Moore.

Moore — a student and staffer for Lacy Johnson, who is challenging Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn. — said she will vote in her first presidential election this year and plans to cast a ballot for Trump.

"People can call the president racist if they want to, but the legislation he's put in place has not and will not hurt the Black community in comparison to things that Joe Biden is advocating for or has done," she said. "If the Black community is something that's important to you ... you would know that Joe Biden is not the answer."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/push-pull-being-black-republican-trump-era-n1245701

How can going along with the things in that white paragraph not be construed as bolstering racism?

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/08/21 03:47 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Maybe TomAto/Tomato, but that's not what that cartoon is saying. The cartoon is making fun of Democrats go-to line of calling everything they disagree with racist, while R's got the first Black Female elected to VA Lt Gov... queue your response was that of black people involved in slavery.

I know that R's (especially fresh off of Trump's term and campaigns) own the more obvious and overt racist behaviors. But what about the Dems, who have done little to nothing substantive for the black community even though you have Biden saying that you're not black if you don't vote for me? Funny enough, the majority of the article you just posted talks about just that.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm certainly not going to attempt to go down the same path that OCD is traveling. But I will say this, when someone has a running mate such as a president or governor, in many if not most cases it's to draw in a demographic they don't. To increase their voter base rather than actually agree with their running mate. As an example I give you Sarah Palin. And my what a terrible distraction that was for a man I held a great deal of respect for. I'm sure McCain made the mistake of listening to his advisors on her selection. In politics you're only as good as the people you are taking advice from.

And while I won't go so far as say it was the intent, you have to admit from the sound of things among Republicans about this, it does seem eerily familiar to trump saying, "Where's my black friend?" Only just slightly different, "Yeah but we got a black woman elected to a back up job."

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1901152 11/08/21 04:22 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
This portion of the conversation was kicked off by OCD's response to the cartoon (the first 2 lines I quoted). That's what I took issue with.

-PrplPplEater
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Trying to stay on topic again.

After further thought on why the Republican was elected in Va...

It looks to me like what is left of Common Sense Democrats in this state came together with the Republicans to get this done.

Common Sense is returning to America. thumbsup

That is completely Blind!!

What does your Red wave do?? if there was one? What does it give you? What would
A THOUSAND ""red"" ""republican"" politicians winning offices get you in the USA??

The Answer is NOTHING!

The reason, they told you, a Republican won, is to keep you in subjection, to keep you in servitude to the system. Open your eyes, anyone who reads this, there is only one way that politics goes,
and that way
is further left. It doesn't matter what people vote, or how many people vote what votes.
Nov. 3. 2020 proved that the people of America have no say, and no representation.

There is only one class, the political class. and the political class, serves it's own interests in two ways
Political rules,
and big business / billionaires money.

And it's all been compromised or coopted by foreign, enemy, interests. So any red wave is a Joke
A Joke
any political discussion in this system, that lies and doesn't listen to votes, whatever, is a joke. Politics has been lost.
the Battle is to stop the holocaust.
Old people, go around and spoke to schools years ago and said

"we can never have another holocaust, because they rounded up and encamped and then murdered all of that speakers family, and only they survived."
Well, they are well on their way to doing it again,
if the bad guys can't be stopped.
and
election results don't stop the bad guys. so no reason to celebrate meaningless election results.
We have to stop the Genocide, and the impending holocaust.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I understand. I saw where you actually quoted it for reference in a post above. As per usual my only point is that there is some middle ground a little less extreme than OCD's. And he HATES THAT! wink

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
O
Legend
Legend
O
saywhat notallthere

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
It's the fact that the cartoon uses her election to try to say the GOPers are not racists... that's one of the oldest tropes there are... Trump "Where's my black friend" looking around the rally for a black guy he met... smh. And when it comes to black republicans, at least under the current republican atmosphere, yes, they are like just like the black slaves I described. It's anything 'massa' wants with them. But real conservative blacks seem to feel more like Michael Steele. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it from here.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/08/21 05:22 PM.

PitDAWG #1901178 11/08/21 05:18 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I understand. I saw where you actually quoted it for reference in a post above. As per usual my only point is that there is some middle ground a little less extreme than OCD's. And he HATES THAT! wink

I'm not as extreme as my rhetoric when I'm trying to drive a point home. But I will go where you won't, so I'll give you that.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus The Red Wave

Link Copied to Clipboard