Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
And when it comes to black republicans, at least under the current republican atmosphere, yes, they are like just like the black slaves I described. It's anything 'massa' wants with them.

Revolting

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by oobernoober
And when it comes to black republicans, at least under the current republican atmosphere, yes, they are like just like the black slaves I described. It's anything 'massa' wants with them.

Revolting

Call it what you want. I don't care. That is how I see it. And don't pretend I'm saying blacks can't be conservative and have free will, because they can do both. But you can't rep policies and rhetoric that target your race without being part of the oppression, thereby making you an oppressor. If you can't wrap around that then I can't help you.

Also, that cartoon is nothing but a dog whistle. Hat's off to the lady that won and her outstanding background... She didn't deserve to be part of the "look we have black people too, so we can't be racists" cartoon. That is what triggered all of my thoughts on this, don't forget that bit. I know, it's so revolting that I care... And I'm done arguing about my words on that stupid ass meme.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/08/21 06:48 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Watching you Lefties trying to walk back things you have said seems to have become a habit, even at the top in this Nation. tsktsk

O
Legend
Legend
O
Not walking back so much as explaining, but I can imagine how happy any attack on me makes you feel. It's ok, I still like you but I've never expected any better out of you.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Not walking back so much as explaining, but I can imagine how happy any attack on me makes you feel. It's ok, I still like you but I've never expected any better out of you.

But, you LOVE attacking others. When it's you, posting misleading and at times flat out lies, you go the "well, that's what it said when I posted" route.

O
Legend
Legend
O
40 is the only troll I feel like talking to tonight arch. Have a good evening.

A
Legend
Legend
A
If calling you out for your obvious "mistakes" is being a troll, oh well.

When you get faced with facts you don't like, you always go 'troll'. Or, blame me for getting you banned, but see, I don't post the stuff that has gotten you banned. YOU do. So, YOU get yourself banned. But in true you fashion, you blame others for it.

O
Legend
Legend
O
You got me arch. Feel better?

EveDawg #1901504 11/09/21 07:18 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What has the Democratic party actually done for Black Americans in the last 20 years?

- Besides demanding their compliance and vote.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
1 member likes this: SuperBrown
T
Legend
Legend
T
I'm tired of the democrats telling other people what to do, my neighbors. My neighbors are too nice, they do not deserve the democrats telling them how to live and standing in the way of my neighbors doing great things that help us all.

mgh888 #1901561 11/10/21 07:47 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
And inflation is caused by rising prices... who raises those prices?

What, not who raises prices.

My answer is economic forces, highly influenced by government actions and policy.

But today in 2021 - globally - is there an underlying causation for all of the influences pushing prices higher? ...... Maybe? ..... possibly something dramatic that has impacted every country on earth and every supply chain? .... I bet if you really take a moment to think hard, you might come up with something that is outside of Government control and the root cause of the inflation bubble we see. And it wouldn't/doesn't matter who the hell was in the WH.

I'll add - I work in the construction industry. Literally every manufacturer and contractor I know is making record profit or on target profits, while many are lagging their target sales/turnover. Hmmmm - record profit on less business. Is that something you want to regulate?

First, note when I said economic influences and government action, I didn't specify the USA as a singular. It is a worldwide influence.

As for profits and regulation. You only regulate that if communism is your ideal. One also has to define profit. You have percentage profit and you have penny profit. I am not sure which is being used, or maybe both? I don't know. Either way, it doesn't matter.

Too many are out to kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1901619 11/10/21 11:23 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Accountability doesn't kill anything.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1901627 11/10/21 11:39 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Yes it does. It'll kill the corruption and other shenanigans going on in our govt right now.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Okay, you got me. It doesn't kill anything good.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by superbowldogg
What has the Democratic party actually done for Black Americans in the last 20 years?

ive never felt compliant to the democratic party and obligation to vote for them.

but please tell me what its like to be black and voting. apparently you know way more about it than i do, so educate me, oh wise one.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1901728 11/10/21 03:53 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish
but please tell me what its like to be black and voting. apparently you know way more about it than i do, so educate me, oh wise one.

I don't know, and neither does sbdogg, but apparently Biden does. "You ain't black if you vote for Trump".

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: superbowldogg
Swish #1901749 11/10/21 04:53 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O

ive never felt compliant to the democratic party and obligation to vote for them.

Doesn't really matter Swish... if they have their way, you won't be voting much longer anyway. You will need your pale pedigree to get a ballot.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Doesn't really mtter Swish... if they have their way, you won't be voting much longer anyway. You will need your pale pedigree to get a ballot.

Just an ID... like you need to purchase a gun at a store.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Doesn't really mtter Swish... if they have their way, you won't be voting much longer anyway. You will need your pale pedigree to get a ballot.

So, you would have no issue being a poor POC in rural Mississippi where it might be 100+ miles to the nearest license bureau, then trying to get a ride, produce the documents, and get an ID to vote at your expense? Is that the same as a middle class white guy who has a driver's license and car to you? Or do you see some extra steps and just a little obstruction between you and your vote if you are the POC?

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/10/21 08:58 PM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, you would have no issue being a poor POC in rural Mississippi where it might be 100+ miles to the nearest license bureau, then trying to get a ride, produce the documents, and get an ID to vote at your expense? Is that the same as a middle class white guy who has a driver's license and car to you? Or do you see some extra steps and just a little obstruction between you and your vote if you are the POC?

well, considering that people in Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, New Mexico, Idaho, Nebraska, Nevada, Kansas, and Montana do it already... yes. There is also the ability to mail in your ballot as we do with the Census.

fun fact... 89% of eligible Americans have a driver's license. (230 million) which means... almost all eligible voters already have an ID.

another fun fact... you need a government-issued ID to fly on a commercial plane in a few months.

more fun facts... you need an ID/documented proof to collect any type of government assistance or social security.

let's not pretend producing proper documents is obscure or difficult.

Seniors would actually have more difficult of a time voting than this imaginary person in Mississippi that the politicians cooked up...

1 member likes this: EveDawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
Republicans always say something like that, then they close down license bureaus, voting stations, etc. to prevent 'certain' people from voting. I don't trust a word they say. When everyone should be able to vote, BS partisan rules should not stop them.

E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Republicans always say something like that, then they close down license bureaus, voting stations, etc. to prevent 'certain' people from voting. I don't trust a word they say. When everyone should be able to vote, BS partisan rules should not stop them.

Libtard fear mongering.

No Craps Given
2 members like this: Ballpeen, 40YEARSWAITING
EveDawg #1901818 11/10/21 10:06 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
[Linked Image from nevadarepublicanclub.com]

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dems always use minorities as pawns that they never help.

People in Alaska have to arrange a bush plane to pick them up or hike 10+ miles (through bear country) each way to cast their vote.

I don't trust a word any politician says.

You can't close down a mail-in ballot So, there is no reason they can't vote.

Heck, why don't we make it so they can cast their vote online with a photo id at any public library or government office 2 weeks in advance of an election?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Do you know what you need to get a photo ID like a drivers license? A birth certificate and recent bills confirming your address. But somehow those same standard aren't good enough for being able to vote. That's just crazy.

#gmstrong
EveDawg #1901899 11/11/21 12:11 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg

Libtard fear mongering.

We all understand that's what you call facts now.....

Southern U.S. states have closed 1,200 polling places in recent years: rights group

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-recent-years-rights-group-idUSKCN1VV09J

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1901960 11/11/21 02:19 PM
Legend
Legend
So you are saying Libtards don't like voting by mail?

P
Legend
Legend
P
What does that have to do with what was posted? I'll give you a clue. nothing. Repugnantcans are just making excuses for removing polling locations in poor areas.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1901983 11/11/21 03:16 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Do you know what you need to get a photo ID like a drivers license? A birth certificate and recent bills confirming your address. But somehow those same standard aren't good enough for being able to vote. That's just crazy.

I agree. so, it should be a law... ID or a birth certificate and recent bill confirming your address.

T
Legend
Legend
T

Wow! I had No Idea Rural Mississippi was running the economic policy that is ruining the United States!!
Did they have to out maneuver the Black Panther types holding Guns in Philadelphia, on the steps,circa 2016 and demanding no white people go in to the voting place?
or did they just have to get a proper ID while starting in rural Mississippi.

What about the guy on every street USA, does he have to go 100 miles?
What about my neighbor, does he have to go 100 miles, any further than I have to? No, I think he's in the same boat.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING

The Y'alliban are trying to end mail end voting. They are sending their jackbooted thugs to schoolboard meetings, burning books, killing women's reproductive rights, passing ridiculous voting laws, and STILL being the dumbest people on the planet... So, us 'libtards' can only hope voting by mail is still a thing by 2024. It will be very limited or banned in some red states because GOPers don't win if they don't cheat.

Dems in red states shouldn't trust the vote by mail to be counted.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/11/21 09:05 PM.

PitDAWG #1902049 11/11/21 09:29 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B

Sure they are. Have those and get your ID.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING

The Y'alliban are trying to end mail end voting. They are sending their jackbooted thugs to schoolboard meetings, burning books, killing women's reproductive rights, passing ridiculous voting laws, and STILL being the dumbest people on the planet... So, us 'libtards' can only hope voting by mail is still a thing by 2024. It will be very limited or banned in some red states because GOPers don't win if they don't cheat.

Dems in red states shouldn't trust the vote by mail to be counted.

You know we are called the right for a reason don't you?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1902133 11/12/21 03:26 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Yes, because that's where fascism lives on the political spectrum.

Ballpeen #1902178 11/12/21 11:34 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I suggest if you can't accept the same documentation that is required for a photo ID, maybe some of you and your like minded friends can go to the rural south where the very poor live and volunteer to take them to drivers license locations that are 40, 50, 60 or more miles away. That or keep making excuses why they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
PitDAWG #1902231 11/12/21 03:18 PM
Legend
Legend
I suggest if you can't accept the same documentation that is required for a photo ID, maybe some of you and your like minded friends can go to the rural south where the very poor live and volunteer to take them to drivers license locations that are 40, 50, 60 or more miles away. That or keep making excuses why they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
I did a quick Google map of drivers license bureaus in the state of Mississippi and started looking for large spots where there wasn't one. using a point in the middle of that expanse, the longest distance I can find to the nearest place to get a state issued ID card is about 26 miles.

Now 26 miles is still a lot for a person with no real money and no car... but, for the record, I've also stated that I'm perfectly fine with each state having a rolling DMV van or two that goes out and sets up shop in these rural areas for a day or two and does ID verification and distribution on the spot. They could go town to town and get the whole state done easily within a year, then start over next year...

Mississippi is 48,000 square miles, I'm betting that 80% of the population lives within 10 minutes of a DMV... getting to the other 20% isn't all that difficult. If you don't want people to need an ID to vote, fine, make the case... but logistics is a really bad excuse.

yebat' Putin
DCDAWGFAN #1902233 11/12/21 03:33 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
On one hand you claim that 26 miles is a long way for a person who is poor and has no car. Then you turn around and say logistics is a really bad excuse?

Your idea would be great but the politicians of Mississippi and other southern states have no incentive ti implement such an idea. Trump won Mississippi by a 17.9% margin. Why would Republicans want to make it easier for the remaining 20% to vote?

I'll try posting this yet again for people to see just how much of an effort is being made to close polling locations to create a situation where these very same people must travel further to vote as well.

Southern U.S. states have closed 1,200 polling places in recent years: rights group

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-recent-years-rights-group-idUSKCN1VV09J

Anyone who can't see what's actually going on simply doesn't want to.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1902247 11/12/21 04:27 PM
Legend
Legend
On one hand you claim that 26 miles is a long way for a person who is poor and has no car. Then you turn around and say logistics is a really bad excuse?

Your idea would be great but the politicians of Mississippi and other southern states have no incentive ti implement such an idea. Trump won Mississippi by a 17.9% margin. Why would Republicans want to make it easier for the remaining 20% to vote?

Seems to me 17.9% of that 20 percent would also have voted for Trump.

And...

26 miles never seemed too far for the dead to travel to vote Democrat.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 11/12/21 04:30 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Seems to me you would stop advocating Republicans making it harder by closing polling locations. But you don't.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1902256 11/12/21 04:57 PM
Legend
Legend
Yes, I said both of those things. IMHO, both are true.

I used Mississippi as an example because somebody else brought it up. Republicans probably don't have an incentive to increase voters in those states. But democrats have just consistently dug in their heels that requiring ID is racist because of the people it disenfranchises, and a republican plan to steal elections and blahblahblah.. at no point, that I'm aware of, have they actually offered possible solutions to getting IDs into the hands of legal voters as I described. It has become one of those sticking points that neither side really wants to solve because then it couldn't be used a campaign talking point any more.. It has greater value to them as a point to fight over than an issue to solve... because if they wanted to solve it, it wouldn't be that difficult.

Different, yet related, issue... Based on where the polling places are that have been "consolidated" it is a clear move to influence the number of people who can vote and a clear attempt to make it more difficult for those most likely to vote for democrats to vote. Republicans should be ashamed of themselves for this flagrantly obvious voter suppression tactic. As much as I'm always for states rights, there should be some kind of national review committee to make sure stuff like this can't happen.

yebat' Putin
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus The Red Wave

Link Copied to Clipboard