Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Legend
Legend
P
That for some reason he is lacking in consistency. Now I actually addressed your question, would you mind addressing the rest of mine? I'll oimit to just one....

Do you think the inaccuracy we are seeing on Sundays the same thing the coaching staff is seeing during the week in practice and are making the decision to start Baker anyway?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
That for some reason he is lacking in consistency. Now I actually addressed your question, would you mind addressing the rest of mine?
Surprisingly you didn't answer a question other than to say nothing while trying to sound like you said something.

Specifically, what is the cause of the inconsistency?

Legend
Legend
That for some reason he is lacking in consistency. Now I actually addressed your question, would you mind addressing the rest of mine? I'll oimit to just one....

Do you think the inaccuracy we are seeing on Sundays the same thing the coaching staff is seeing during the week in practice and are making the decision to start Baker anyway?
That's not actually an answer, it doesn't really say anything.. "for some reason" isn't an answer.

I, on the other hand, did answer your question, but I'll summarize here. I hope they aren't seeing Baker as wildly inaccurate and starting him anyway, if they are, it's 100% on Stefanski.. then I explained in detail how why I think it's possible to look much more accurate in practice than you do in the game, especially if you are injured.

yebat' Putin
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you expect me to try and diagnose why a QB can't seem to translate his physical ability onto the field of play? Of why somehow what he shows on the practice field doesn't show up on game day? I know that's above my pay grade and I'm pretty sure it's above yours too. But that's exactly what we're seeing.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FrankZ
[quote=PitDAWG]Specifically, what is the cause of the inconsistency?

Since I'm not a mental heath expert I can't actually diagnose it. But here's what I'm seeing. It's obvious that Baker has more talent that what he is displaying now. It's obvious his accuracy is way off. It would seem logical to conclude that this isn't what the coaching staff is seeing all week in practice or he wouldn't be starting. So what we are seeing is the lack of ability to translate his talent onto the field of play on game day.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Keep in mind who you are replying to.

While I have to keep in mind I have a stalker who is even willing to try to trash the pure football forum in his quest to start BS.

BOTH y'all need a time out! Or just get a room already... wink

That was in NO WAY serious arch. [/CRAYON]

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum What is a “Franchise Quarterback”?

Link Copied to Clipboard