Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
FATE #1908597 12/06/21 11:03 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by Swish
i have a new perspective on race relations. i traded in my M6 for an BMW X5M. now i got mentor/painesville cops in their ford explorers trying me at the light. i love this state, awesome race relations.
And then?

Did you light 'em up, or what?? naughtydevil

Lol nah I don’t want that smoke haha

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
EveDawg #1908598 12/06/21 11:04 PM
Legend
Legend
Thanks Eve. Yea had to get an AWD suv. Cause..adulting and all that. Just glad I got to keep the dope ride aspect while still being a “responsible” dad.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
2 members like this: FATE, GMdawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
Appreciate the copy-paste.

Like I said earlier, I was looking for other reasons that the valuation would shift, but the articles don't mention anything, and indicate there isn't. I got nothin'.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Swish #1908649 12/07/21 10:46 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Thanks Eve. Yea had to get an AWD suv. Cause..adulting and all that. Just glad I got to keep the dope ride aspect while still being a “responsible” dad.

Weak. Sport wagon is the way. We gotta bring them back, swish. M3 touring isn't coming to the US, but there are some others out there.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by oobernoober

Weak. Sport wagon is the way. We gotta bring them back, swish. M3 touring isn't coming to the US, but there are some others out there.

If the bmw wagon came to the US I would’ve grabbed it. I really love the Audi wagon buuuttt I’m still hesitant on it. So had to go with the SUV

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
An example of why believing cops are necessary and TRUSTING the cops is two totally different things.

There’s absolutely no way anyone can convince me to trust law enforcement when you got guys like this on the force literally all over the country. This ain’t the first time racist losers been busted in law enforcement and it won’t be the last. Sorry but this is way too common to be considered bad apples.

Cops are necessary. But I don’t trust the cops for anything. And why should anyone else?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Race Relations

Link Copied to Clipboard