M

And it begins.....

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Well in a country filled with morbidly obese citizenry we’re easily at one comorbidity with a huge population of our people. Many of those obese folk are diabetic or pre diabetic. Strike two. You can be assured most of those have high blood pressure. Strike three. With that many have peripheral vascular disease issues, diagnosed or not.
So in our country there’s a whole lot of folks at risk.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Third city in China announces coronavirus lockdown

China announced it would lock down Anyang, a city of 5.5 million people, late Monday night in an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19 after two omicron cases were detected there.

Anyang is the third city to be locked down in China after Xi’an locked down for almost three weeks and Yuzhou for over a week, according to The Associated Press.

State media reported that nonessential vehicles in Anyang are prohibited from being on the streets as part of the lockdown. People are also not permitted to go out, and stores, except those selling essentials, were shuttered as well. However, case numbers remain relatively low with 58 new cases confirmed between Monday and Tuesday morning, the AP reported.

Now, about 20 million people in China are under lockdown as the country attempts to conduct mass testing in an effort to isolate those infected as quickly as possible.

The recent lockdowns are the broadest effort to combat the virus in China since locking down Wuhan and the Hubei province in 2020 at the start of the pandemic, the AP added.

As the highly contagious omicron variant continues to drive up case numbers around the world, the strict decision comes just weeks ahead of the 2022 Beijing Olympics scheduled to start on Feb. 4.

“If the mass cluster transmission happens, it will impact the Games and the schedule for sure,” Huang Chun, an Olympics official in charge of disease control, said, per the AP.

“The worst scenario, if it happens, is independent of man’s will, so we leave our options open,” he added.

https://thehill.com/policy/internat...-in-china-announces-coronavirus-lockdown

O
Legend
Legend
O
Hot mic catches Fauci calling GOP senator 'a moron'

White House chief medical adviser Anthony Fauci was caught on a hot mic Tuesday calling Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) "a moron" during his testimony before the Senate Health Committee on the omicron variant of the coronavirus.

The tense exchange came as Marshall questioned Fauci about disclosing more of his personal finances to Congress. Marshall cited a Forbes story that reported that Fauci is the highest-paid federal employee, earning $434,312 in 2020.

"I don't understand why you're asking me that question," Fauci said. "My financial disclosure is public knowledge and has been so for the last 37 years or so."

"The big tech giants are doing an incredible job of keeping it from being public," Marshall responded. "We'll continue to look for it. Where would we find it?"

"All you have to do is ask for it," Fauci said. "You're so misinformed, it's extraordinary."

After the back-and-forth ended, Fauci could be heard muttering, "What a moron" and "Jesus Christ" in a clip tweeted by Mediaite.

Marshall issued a statement responding to Fauci's comments caught on the microphone later Tuesday, saying that calling him a "moron" may have "alleviated the stress of the least trusted bureaucrat in America."

“I understand that Anthony Fauci had a very frustrating day: having a bombshell report show he in fact did award U.S. tax dollars for gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and being called out about his personal financial disclosure during the COVID pandemic NOT being publically available must be very frustrating," Marshall said in the statement. "Calling me a moron during a Senate hearing may have alleviated the stress of the least trusted bureaucrat in America, but it didn’t take away from the facts."

What appeared to be an exasperated response from Fauci came amid a tense day of questioning from Republicans on the Senate health panel.

Fauci also clashed with Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) about the senator's personal attacks against him. Fauci said Paul's attacks put him and his family in danger, citing a recent incident in which police arrested a man with a firearm who claimed that he was traveling from Sacramento to Washington, D.C., in order to "kill Dr. Fauci."

The man was reportedly in possession of an AR-15 and carried with him a "kill list" that included President Biden and former Presidents Clinton and Obama.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/589249-hot-mic-catches-fauci-calling-gop-senator-a-moron

The whole damn GOP is moronic. They are being led by a MORON. With sycophantic morons all ears deep with their noses in his ass doing his bidding.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/11/22 10:55 PM.
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
A
Legend
Legend
A
Honest question - and yes, I just got a booster shot today - does Fauci own stock in Moderna or phizer?

Legend
Legend
j/c:

mRNA Vaccine Inventor Issues Warning To Parents: Do Not Give Children ‘Unproven Vaccines’ That May Permanently Damage Organs, Reproductive System, Immunity

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...age-organs-reproductive-system-immunity/

Legend
Legend

Last edited by GMdawg; 01/12/22 07:10 AM.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Odd take.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Brought to you by The Unity Project.........

Working together to STOP COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates for Healthy Children K-12

https://unityprojectonline.com/

This man had no involvement in working on any actual Covid vaccine.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
His label as the inventor of the mRNA vaccines has been debunked.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Someone from Congress attacking for conflict of interest? Calling him a moron is letting him off easy. I don't think you can invent more of a "you have no leg to stand on" situation than a person in Congress pointing out a potential conflict of interest.

And then the cherry on top is that a public servant can't pull info that's public knowledge.

Maybe we should overthrow this government. Good grief.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
j/c:

Tackles are tackles.
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

And it begins.....

Worth noting that Good Morning America apologized for deceptive editing in the above clip - which altered the meaning of the CDC directors words. The full version is now online on the Good Morning America Website

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-news-edited-out-cdc-directors-answer-vaccine-confusion

~Lyuokdea
1 member likes this: dawglover05
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
‘A Menace to Public Health’: Doctors Demand Spotify Puts an End to Covid Lies on ‘Joe Rogan Experience’
EJ Dickson
Wed, January 12, 2022, 12:56 PM
joe-rogan - Credit: Mike Roach/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC/Getty Images
joe-rogan - Credit: Mike Roach/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC/Getty Images
As an infectious disease epidemiologist and research fellow at Boston’s Children’s Hospital who debunks health misinformation on Instagram —where she has more than 380,000 followers — Jessica Malaty Rivera regularly receives tips from her followers about viral content to debunk. A few weeks ago, her followers started sending her a link to an episode of the Joe Rogan Experience, the most popular podcast in the world. The episode was an interview with Dr. Robert Malone, a virologist who touts himself as one of the architects of mRNA technology.

Rivera was familiar with Rogan, as well as Malone. She knew that Malone had been banned from Twitter for promoting Covid-19 misinformation, and that he had been making the rounds in conservative media circles undermining the efficacy of the vaccine. When she watched the interview, she was horrified to see that he espoused various conspiratorial and baseless beliefs, from the idea that “mass formation psychosis” is responsible for people believing in the efficacy of vaccines; to the claim popular among anti-vaxxers that hospitals are financially incentivized to falsely diagnose Covid-19 deaths. The episode featuring Malone went viral, and was shared widely in right-wing media circles as well as on Facebook, where the link on Spotify has been shared nearly 25,000 times, according to CrowdTangle data.

More from Rolling Stone

Touring During Omicron: How Artists Are Staying Safe During Covid's Latest Curveball

The First Major Drama of 2022 Is Between a Bunch of Disney Adults on TikTok

Novak Djokovic Addresses 'Misinformation' on Australian Travel Form

Yet Rivera was even more horrified to discover that people in her life, whom she considered to be “quite wise and discerning,” were hoodwinked by Malone’s patina of academic credibility, considering his views on the vaccine legitimate. “When I saw they were falling victim to this, I spoke to some colleagues and we said something has to be done at this point,” she says.

Rivera is one of 270 doctors, physicians, and science educators who signed an open letter calling on Spotify, which obtained exclusively streaming rights to the Joe Rogan Experience in a reported $100 million deal, to take action against misinformation on the platform, such as that contained in the interview with Malone. “With an estimated 11 million listeners per episode, JRE, which is hosted exclusively on Spotify, is the world’s largest podcast and has tremendous influence,” the letter reads. “Spotify has a responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation on its platform, though the company presently has no misinformation policy.”

The letter was initially appended with a lengthy fact-check of all of the claims presented in Malone’s interview with Rogan, from the “mass formation psychosis” supposition to Malone’s claim that the Biden administration is suppressing evidence supporting the efficacy of ivermectin as a Covid-19 treatment. “People who don’t have the scientific or medical background to recognize the things he’s saying are not true and are unable to distinguish fact from fiction are going to believe what [Malone is] saying, and this is the biggest podcast in the world. And that’s terrifying,” says Dr. Ben Rein, a neuroscientist at Stanford University who co-authored the letter with Rivera and other doctors and educators.

The Malone segment is far from the first time Rogan has been accused of platforming misinformation on his podcast. In an April 23, 2021 episode, for instance, Rogan actively discouraged young people from getting the vaccine, saying in a conversation with comedian Dave Smith, “if you’re like 21 years old, and you say to me, ‘Should I get vaccinated?’ I’ll go no.'”

Rogan has also promoted taking ivermectin to treat Covid-19 symptoms, despite the fact that there is no evidence to support ivermectin’s efficacy as a treatment and that ingesting it can lead to such side effects as dizziness and uncontrolled vomiting. “This doctor was saying ivermectin is 99 percent effective intreating Covid, but you don’t hear about it because you can’t fund vaccines when it’s an effective treatment,” he said on the same April episode of his podcast, as Rolling Stone previously reported. “I don’t know if this guy is right or wrong. I’m just asking questions.” Rogan has also platformed many discredited physicians and academics who have spoken out against the vaccine, such as Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist who inaccurately claimed that COVID-19 vaccines are “experimental” and that the pandemic was “planned.”

Katrine Wallace, PhD, an epidemiologist at University of Illonis Chicago School of Public Health, says that she considers Rogan “a menace to public health” for continuously platforming anti-vaccine ideology to his enormous audience. “Having things like this on the Joe Rogan podcast gives a platform to these people and makes it a false balance. This is what really bothers me,” she tells Rolling Stone. “These are fringe ideas not backed in science, and having it on a huge platform makes it seem there are two sides to this issue. And there are really not. The overwhelming evidence is the vaccine works, and it is safe.”

Although many have criticized Spotify for hosting Rogan on its platform, the open letter to Spotify does not request that Rogan’s show be taken off Spotify, nor does it demand that Spotify remove the Malone episode in particular. Rather, it is calling on Spotify to develop a comprehensive policy prohibiting misinformation. “Any podcast that platforms dangerous people, people spreading dangerous ideas and misinformation, should not be allowed to go unchecked on the Spotify platform,” says Abbie Richards, a researcher specializing in misinformation. Richards gave Rein the idea of penning an open letter to Spotify when he approached her with his concerns over the Malone episode. “We’re not focused on something as small as just one episode or Rogan. They need to implement a policy and carry it out.”

Though Spotify does not appear to have a clear policy regarding misinformation in its terms of service, in the past the platform has removed episodes containing misinformation regarding vaccines. “Spotify prohibits content on the platform which promotes dangerous false, deceptive, or misleading content about Covid-19 that may cause offline harm and/or pose a direct threat to public health. When content that violates this standard is identified it is removed from the platform,” it said in a statement to the Verge last April. But it has been reluctant to take action against Rogan’s podcast, which reaches an estimated 11 million people per episode; nor does it include a warning label regarding potential misinformation on any podcast episodes. Spotify did not immediately return Rolling Stone‘s requests for comment.

Considering the size of Rogan’s audience, as well as the staggering reported value of his contract with the platform, not everyone involved with the open letter is convinced that Spotify will ever be willing to take a stand on his content. Yet Rivera believes Spotify has an enormous ethical obligation to do so. “Considering their role in society is disseminating content, there is a responsibility in a global public health emergency to not exacerbate the problem,” she says. “We have an infodemic going on that is prolonging the pandemic and it is causing people to make bad choices and actually die. These are preventable illnesses that folks like Joe Rogan and Dr. Robert Malone are directly responsible for.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/menace-public-health-doctors-demand-175632904.html

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
j/c:

I'm golden then. Thanks.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Lyuokdea #1919588 01/13/22 07:43 AM
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Saw this, however, the reason for posting this has nothing to do with information missing in ABC's clip.

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Jc

Yesterday we lost 1800 Americans to Covid. Been average around 1400 a day.

Guess nobody really cares about it.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1919598 01/13/22 08:32 AM
Legend
Legend
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Swish #1919609 01/13/22 11:01 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish
Jc

Yesterday we lost 1800 Americans to Covid. Been average around 1400 a day.

Guess nobody really cares about it.

Supposedly, the vast majority of those deaths are the unvaccinated. So if I'm being completely honest, it is kinda hard to drum up sympathy.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
Legend
Legend
B
Pretty much my attitude. You make a choice, you live with the choice however it goes.

It's obvious the vaccine doesn't prevent the spread. It just keeps you from getting as sick.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
I wonder why then so many pot smokers get Covid?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1919631 01/13/22 12:43 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Do they? I just haven't seen any stats on the matter, but I don't scour the stats the way some do.

I am not so much questioning you. Just curious. Is it at some dipropionate rate? Not that I am going to rant on the legalities of pot smoking.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1919643 01/13/22 01:21 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I know several who have. Proportionally about the same as those who do not. But in regards to the above indication that it does, they seem to be walking that back.

No, Smoking Marijuana Does Not Protect You From Covid-19

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisr...otect-you-from-covid-19/?sh=6016ed2d4eee

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1919645 01/13/22 01:53 PM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I think people just jumped to the conclusion about smoking. Without reading the article. Surprise surprise surprise. There are 60 cannabinioid compounds in cannabis/hemp. Most people only think of THC and maybe CBD. There’s a bunch of others. Some only really uptake digestively. They’re lost when burned. It’s some of those types of compounds that they’re finding as effective measures against COVID.

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: FATE
PitDAWG #1919646 01/13/22 02:00 PM
F
Legend
Legend
F

True story, during the early stages of COVID, like July/August 2020, I was at an event, everyone had their masks and were seated apart outdoors. But then someone broke out a pipe, and a bunch of them started passing it around, removing their masks to take a hit.

I know for sure, that 3 of the 5 or 6 I saw do it ended up getting COVID shortly after. You just can't fix stupid.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
P
Legend
Legend
P
I think the word "effective" is subjective.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
j/c...

The cannabis compounds found to fight-off covid are precursors to the cannabinoids released when smoking marijuana. The simple act of "smoking" transforms these acids. With that said, the primary result of this breakthrough (in my mind) is another feather in the hat for further experimentation with CBG-A.

CBG-A (Cannabigerol) is the precursor for many cannabinoids (including THC, the one that gets you high), it's been called the 'Stem Cell' Of Cannabinoids and the The Mother Cannabinoid. Sparse research has shown it to help with a large number of diseases and disorders. It's also been proven, in limited studies to be a Neuroprotectant; effectively reducing inflammation, oxidative stress, and the expression of problematic proteins implicated in neuroinflammation. Neuroinflammation has been implicated in an array of disorders including schizophrenia, autism spectrum disorder, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis.

It has to be harvested when the plant is very young, making it a very expensive proposition. As the concentration of THC-A and CBD-A go up, the concentration of CBG-A goes way down. A grower is effectively sacrificing all the profit of other cannabinoids by harvesting a very small amount of CBG-A, while the plant is at a young age. Due to the difficulty of getting CBG, cannabis growers have been experimenting with cross-breeding and genetic manipulation to help cannabis plants produce more CBG.

We're at the starting gate of unlocking the "miracles" with many of the compounds found in cannabis. Hopefully the constant (although limited) "proof" drives more experimentation.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
3 members like this: MemphisBrownie, GMdawg, PortlandDawg
FATE #1919672 01/13/22 06:43 PM
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
2 members like this: 40YEARSWAITING, 3rd_and_20
PitDAWG #1919673 01/13/22 06:54 PM
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

A reasonable, well thought-out response.

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
j/c...

My personal "wow, that's crazy" covid story.

I recently survived another bout with covid. First time (Thanksgiving '20) I lost my sense of taste and smell for weeks. After a couple of weeks, I joined a FB group and read the horror stories of many people who have never recovered and regained normal function. Or even worse, people whose senses had gone haywire: stories of coffee smelling like cat p*ss a year later, milk smells like laundry detergent, etc...

In my own experience, even after regaining taste, my sense of smell took quite a while to recover. Even after it returned, I would wake up one day (extending over months) and smell diesel fuel all day... at the beginning it would last for a few days, later, maybe just a few hours. I was pretty puzzled, if not intrigued, by the psychology behind it. I remember, a couple weeks into the first covid experience, my wife asked if I wanted Chik-fil-a... I thought "why, I won't taste it anyway". That day, I intently imagined what it tasted like as I took each bite... ithe strategy seemed to work. I continued that practice at every meal and my senses returned in no time.

Fast-forward to this recent bout. About the time I was sure I had it, I remember stopping cold in my tracks and thinking "Whoooah, I better not lose my senses again!" I didn't... they became enhanced... Peeling an orange, the smell was literally overwhelming. The taste was nearly intoxicating -- way too much flavor. A couple days later, my wife was making coffee, I smelled the coffee from thirty feet away, but strangely, also smelled chocolate. "Why do I smell chocolate? Didn't you just make coffee??" She responded, "I don't know, oh wait, I did just open the bag of Chips Ahoy?" No lie, I smelled the chocolate chips in the cookies from thirty feet away.

The keen sense of smell waned on about the same curve as the covid symptoms. Sadly, I "smell" like a mere mortal once again. rofl

1 member likes this: 3rd_and_20
FATE #1919809 01/14/22 05:02 PM
Legend
Legend
I am glad you guys are doing well, scary times.

Tell us more about those chips ahoy cookies... thumbsup

FATE #1919811 01/14/22 05:13 PM
Legend
Legend
It must really suck to lose a super power.

Glad you're well now.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
FATE #1919813 01/14/22 05:25 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
In some other thread I posted about my experiences with covid. I feel very fortunate - minimal symptoms this last time. But, I forgot to mention loss of taste and smell, both times I've had it.

However, knowing I had it - and despite not wanting food - I did eat. Basically forced myself to take in calories. Even drank beer. Just because.

A local nurse friend of mine had said "most of the patients we get come in around day 7-10, and most have covid pneumonia." So, I marked off when my days 7-10 would be.

I can't stand to watch t.v., so I had plenty of time to read on line. Bad move. I decided (most people that die generally die within 2 weeks of being hospitalized) I then told myself "If you're in your last 2 weeks of life, ..........have fun. Wrote out lists of important things for my wife to know. (life insurance, lock box at the bank key, etc......just things she really never has dealt with.)" I avoided people, obviously. And my wife never has had covid. (knock on wood)

Legend
Legend
Yeah bro, this crap will stop you dead in your tracks and make you reconsider life and "living". We've done a lot of things to inform each other of our "wishes" should anything real bad happen. Stuff like "wow, we haven't looked at our Will in fifteen years, may be a good time to revisit that". Obviously, you can't live in fear, but covid has put a lot of things in their proper perspective.

Thanks 40 and Clem... I'm fine.

Unfortunately, we can't say the same for another family member.

My wife's aunt and uncle got "long covid" about six weeks ago. He was a rollercoaster, she seemed pretty stable for about two weeks. Just about the time he was getting "better" she got worse. Developed "thrush" and was rushed to the hospital when her breathing was really bad. Oxygen saturation in the mid-seventies. A two-day stint in the hospital with steroid treatments and she seemed fine. Her daughter-in-law talked about her being in a "covid fog" while this was going on... couldn't remember things, had trouble figuring out how to use her phone, etc...

My wife talked to her one day -- everything normal; a couple days later she was short and didn't seem to want to talk, stopped returning text messages, her husband said that she was suddenly very "paranoid".

Last week she woke in the night and started yelling at him. She said she couldn't sleep and went in the other room. When he woke, he couldn't find her... marched around the house yelling her name -- no response. Saw her car was there and finally ventured to the basement. She was sitting in a chair staring into space. She looked at him like she'd never seen him before and went racing out of the house. Twenty-some degrees and snowing, she ran away from home in her socks and nightgown. Police found her on the playground at the local school. She's been under psychiatric evaluation for five days now and the medical professionals are telling us about strange links to dementia and covid "triggering" what would usually happen much later in life.

She's 67 and very "healthy". She's also the type of person anyone could see being a life-long friend within ten minutes of meeting her. This is absolutely breaking our hearts right now...

I always feel selfish even asking... but if you're the praying type... please lift her up.

FATE #1919818 01/14/22 05:58 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Don"t ever apologize or feel selfish asking for prayers.

4 members like this: 3rd_and_20, dawglover05, 40YEARSWAITING
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N

From NPR reporting, the court didn't say that a mandate could be implemented; it said that OSHA could not set the mandate-it should come from congress.

Congress is never going to vote yes on a mandate-so we will continue to have death and despair.

On a side note, I was out tonight to pick up some items at the grocery store and stopped at another store earlier in the week in Boardman-some of the stores seem to be more barren now than what they were at the beginning of the pandemic. I asked somebody in the store-they said they are having tons of issues with orders not getting filled and people to deliver them

FATE #1919893 01/15/22 01:07 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Sorry to hear about your wife's aunt. She certainly has my prayers.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
PitDAWG #1920273 01/17/22 10:31 AM
Legend
Legend
j/c:

Catching a common cold may protect you from getting Covid because T-cells can ward it off, another study finds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-getting-Covid-study-finds.html#comments

--------------------------------------

I had a cold from hell several weeks ago. Had to take off two days from work because my nose was running like a faucet. You know your cold is bad when Sudafed doesn't work! Anyhow, I took a Covid test then, came back negative.

The last two or three weeks a LOT of people have gotten Covid at Amazon, where I work. Some of them who tested positive are in my work area every day. I'm very surprised I haven't gotten it yet. Now I know what might be the reason (see headline)?

P
Legend
Legend
P
A study based on 52 people? Good Lord man.

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid Part 9

Link Copied to Clipboard