Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
FATE #1921921 01/26/22 12:05 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I think the best thing would to first admit we didn't have a good choice. Whether Biden or Trump was elected, we were not going to come out with a good president. I know it gets tiresome to hear things like, "Yeah but he's not Trump". But that's really all it boils down to and that's a sad state of affairs. Neither party is putting out good candidates. In December of 2020 Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republican, and 41% as Independent. So in actuality our choices for president are selected by 32% of Americans on one side and 25% of Americans on the other side.

It's a sad state of affairs. We are manipulated in a way that our only legitimate choices of voting for someone who might get elected are by candidates that in no way represent what even close to the majority of Americans want or support. Then we argue about which was the lesser of the two evils. Sadly we do that because the two evils is what we were given to choose from.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
What do you call the fact that 29 Democrats are currently looking to leave office and not seek reelection?

Answer: A Good Start. thumbsup

You call it new blood coming into a party. You act as if there were won't be democrats running for those offices. There will be.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1921934 01/26/22 01:12 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
What do you call the fact that 29 Democrats are currently looking to leave office and not seek reelection?

Answer: A Good Start. thumbsup

You call it new blood coming into a party. You act as if there were won't be democrats running for those offices. There will be.

That bleed needs a bandage.

The American People are saying...

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me!

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
LMAO

They haven't forgotten Trump this soon 40. No chance GOPers win the Oval back with Trumpism. No chance at all.

But there is a chance for team GOPer to win control of one or both houses of congress. But don't get too happy because the best case scenario for you is more judges.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
The American People are saying...

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me!

That's exactly what they said to Trump in 2020. Glad you got the message.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
PitDAWG #1921948 01/26/22 01:39 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I find it hilarious that the seditious party that tried to overthrow democracy still thinks anyone normal takes them seriously. Nobody cares about their tears and hate for dem politicians. LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID! COUP. STACKED STOLEN SUPREME COURT. ABANDONED ALLIES AND TURNED THE WORLD AGAINST US. LET 600K AMERICANS DIE WHILE DENYING COVID. ACTING LIKE PETULANT CHILDREN WHILE THE WORLD FIGHTS COVID. lmao. You can't make this up.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/26/22 01:45 PM.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
I find it hilarious that the seditious party that tried to overthrow democracy still thinks anyone normal takes them seriously. Nobody cares about their tears and hate for dem politicians. LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID! COUP. STACKED STOLEN SUPREME COURT. ABANDONED ALLIES AND TURNED THE WORLD AGAINST US. LET 600K AMERICANS DIE WHILE DENYING COVID. ACTING LIKE PETULANT CHILDREN WHILE THE WORLD FIGHTS COVID. lmao. You can't make this up.

You do realize more Americans have died of Covid since your President Biden took office. He has done nothing just divide people further by creating mandates. At least Trump gave us Operation Warp speed.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Even Biden can't fix stupid. The vast majority of those dying are anti vaxxers. Maybe if we had the unifying leader we had before Biden...... no, wait....

Trump made up a good slogan for something any leader would have done. Fund virus research during a pandemic. Biden has done everything possible to promote taking the "Trump vaccine". But now that Biden promotes it, trumpsters have turned on it. You can't make up just how stupid that is. And you can't fix stupid.

Trump booed at Alabama rally after telling supporters to get vaccinated

"But I recommend take the vaccines," Trump said. "I did it. It's good. Take the vaccines."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...lling-supporters-get-vaccinated-n1277404

It took him until April of this year to say it but at least he finally said it. And his followers hate for Biden was stronger than their love for trump.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg

You do realize more Americans have died of Covid since your President Biden took office. He has done nothing just divide people further by creating mandates. At least Trump gave us Operation Warp speed.

Trump gave us BS, lots of BS and little else. And yes, covid is still killing, but the anti-mask, anti-vaccine, anti-mandates, anti-lockdown, anti-quarantine party might have just a bit to do with that.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm pretty sure if we had a thirst epidemic, and Biden put in an order that everyone has to drink water, the extreme right would tell him he's being divisive.

Then Alex Jones would put out a show about how dangerous water is.

I'm pretty sure if Biden just told everyone in the country to "have a nice day," that the extreme right would tell him he's being divisive.

Then Tucker Carlson would emphasize how Biden is trying to control your mood on his program.

I'm pretty sure if Biden said it was not right to fornicate with animals, that the extreme right would tell him he's being divisive.

Then Sean Hannity would conduct a very empathetic interview with that one guy who just wanted to make love with a dolphin.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
That catchy nickname Biden gave the reporter the other day fits most of the right. Especially those you listed.

Legend
Legend
Don't you mean that catchy nickname Brandon gave?

P
Legend
Legend
P
The Girth Wind and Liar supporters aren't very creative.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1922166 01/27/22 02:59 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Biden is on touting his crazy record jobs report and first year jobs update. By far the most jobs ever created in one year. thumbsup And the biggest drop in unemployment in history.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/04/22 12:58 PM.

F
Legend
Legend
F
Biden is on touting his crazy record jobs report and first year jobs update. By far the most jobs ever created in one year. thumbsup And the biggest drop in unemployment in history.

Is that because of the "great resignation" and they can't collect unemployment to be counted. smile

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Getting better paying jobs is frowned upon by some.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1923592 02/04/22 02:17 PM
F
Legend
Legend
F
Getting better paying jobs is frowned upon by some.

Come on Pit, I don't think I recall seeing anyone say they shouldn't get better paying jobs. I recall the motto was "If you don't like what you get paid, go find a better paying job".

So maybe the market did exactly what it was supposed to do, get people to better themselves, and make employers aware they are underpaying.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't believe that's the picture you were trying to present in your previous post.

But yes, that's a lot of what's happening. Sometimes business has the upper hand and that keeps wages low. There is often little to no competition in wages and incentives. That's not the case at this time. Even in the same industry you can make a move to increase your wages and get a new employee incentive hiring bonus. When people accentuate those resigning form their current jobs but refuse to show the number of new hires it certainly skews the data.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID! COUP. STACKED STOLEN SUPREME COURT. ABANDONED ALLIES AND TURNED THE WORLD AGAINST US. LET 600K AMERICANS DIE WHILE DENYING COVID. ACTING LIKE PETULANT CHILDREN WHILE THE WORLD FIGHTS COVID. lmao. You can't make this up.
I really thought you were coming around for a second. I thought you were talking about the left and the democrats on every point mentioned until I read it a second time. (Except for the petulant children comment, that doesn't make me think left because everybody acts like petulant children.)
Coup? left. Stolen supreme court? Ya left. Abandoned allies? Yep, left, Afghanistan, and Obama's admin. Turned the world against us? Yep Left. 600K Americans died? (I thought that was militarily actually) yep, left. Every point fits the left imo.

Back on topic. Bidens' agenda?
If one actually believes, or believed that Biden is in cooperation, in a subsidiary role to the Putin led Russian state, ( i.e. that Putin controls both sides, the Russians and what America is going to do in response), If someone actually believed that, then,
A possible question could become, ( Would Putin just be using Ukraine to prop up Bidens' poll numbers with voters?)

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
P
Legend
Legend
P
What do you call it when Republicans say that a SCOTUS appointment can't be made during Obama's last year in office because the voters should decide after the election, then they rush Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation during Trump's last months in office?

And then there's this..... Putin actually said he wanted Trump to be president...

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
( A 4 year old argument.) :edit, should read, respond to PitDawg:
"And then there's this..... Putin actually said he wanted"
Do you actually believe every thing that Putin "says"? (shh, we both know you are smarter than that.)
---- "he said into a mirror". goes at the end of every post made.

Last edited by THROW LONG; 02/04/22 03:32 PM. Reason:

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Trump seemed to believe everything Putin said. Would you like to see all the compliments Trump gave Putin too? See, that's the problem. Even when the facts get laid right in front of your face you refuse to believe them. It's become quite a trend these days.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1923607 02/04/22 03:50 PM
F
Legend
Legend
F
I don't believe that's the picture you were trying to present in your previous post.

But yes, that's a lot of what's happening. Sometimes business has the upper hand and that keeps wages low. There is often little to no competition in wages and incentives. That's not the case at this time. Even in the same industry you can make a move to increase your wages and get a new employee incentive hiring bonus. When people accentuate those resigning form their current jobs but refuse to show the number of new hires it certainly skews the data.

Then you misunderstood my post or I didn't word it well.

It was meant satirical that of course there's a bunch of open jobs with everyone quitting their jobs as the media claims. And then of course it's difficult to claim unemployment when you quit, so the other side of that would be less unemployment.

I don't believe that that there is this "great resignation" as the media puts it, versus as what appears to be truly happening of people moving on to better opportunity.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Thanks for clarifying your position.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Biden sets first-year record with 6.6 million jobs added

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/04/business/joe-biden-jobs-record/index.html

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Country is opening up. People are going back to work. At least the ones the Dems didn't kill. Biden is a senile old idiot. Get over yourself.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Dawg Duty

Country is opening up. People are going back to work. At least the ones the Dems didn't kill. Biden is a senile old idiot. Get over yourself.

Sore loser. Dems are once again fixing the economy after GOPers run the country/economy off the rails. It's like the never ending story in US politics. GOPers mess it up, dems fix it, GOPers get power again.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/07/22 03:23 PM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Biden signs bipartisan bills providing additional resources for police

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...bills-providing-additional-resources-for

Biden pushes for police funding, more social workers with New York City mayor Adams

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-push-gun-safety-new-york-city-with-police-chief-2022-02-03/

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Sore loser. Dems are once again fixing the economy after GOPers run the country/economy off the rails. It's like the never ending story in US politics. GOPers mess it up, dems fix it, GOPers get power again.

Dems shut the country down and are doing their best to keep shut down. The country and Republicans are fighting to open it up. Now that is time for Sleepy to jump in and brag he is fixing unemployment. BS

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Dems shut the country down and are doing their best to keep shut down. The country and Republicans are fighting to open it up. Now that is time for Sleepy to jump in and brag he is fixing unemployment. BS

Trump shut the country down, and he was no Dem. Then he riled up the brain-dead to fight against HIS economic closures. And ever since, the right has been chasing its tail and blaming dems for everything they are doing. All the while, not having a clue about anything but partisan talking points being hand fed to them by the right's propaganda networks. And of course, they outwitted you, and sold you a bill of goods. You must have bought in hard too, to just ignore your oath of service like you did. While Trump committed treason, incited an insurrection, and attempted a coup. You weren't the only vet to buy in, but most of them woke up.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/07/22 03:47 PM.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Trump shut the country down, and he was no Dem.

Link? I recall governors shutting the country down, not Trump.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
1 member likes this: THROW LONG
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg

Trump gave us BS, lots of BS and little else. And yes, covid is still killing, but the anti-mask, anti-vaccine, anti-mandates, anti-lockdown, anti-quarantine party might have just a bit to do with that.

And Biden gave us trillion dollars of spending, 40 year high inflation rates, 40 DAMN YEAR HIGH I MEAN HOLY HELL, created a second Saigon disaster, Left Americans in Afghanistan, illegal immigration has also surged, and gas is at a ten year high.

Anyone actually defending Biden at this point cannot be taken seriously. He's been an absolute disgrace so far. Worst president in my life so far.

Last edited by tastybrownies; 02/07/22 08:09 PM.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
1 member likes this: Dawg Duty
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Are you actually defending Joe Biden?

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
E
Legend
Legend
E
Someone let Obsessive Compulsive Dawg out of his troll hole.

No Craps Given
EveDawg #1924169 02/08/22 11:02 AM
Legend
Legend
j/c:

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’

$30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities

https://freebeacon.com/biden-admini...e-distribution-to-advance-racial-equity/

-------------------------

P.S. That's not a crack pipe in the article's picture.

EveDawg #1924171 02/08/22 11:11 AM
T
Legend
Legend
T
Is that past tense or future tense? ( Am I spelling tense right?) it doesn't matter.

( That is like the one time bit from Saturday Night Live, Phil Hartman iirc. played the nuclear reactor boss, and just before he took off for vacation he told his clueless underlings, "Remember, you can't put too much water in a reactors overflow." or something like that, and then walked out the door, then they couldn't decide whether to add a lot of water, or not to add any water, and then the nuclear plant exploded.)

See, in the past tense it is a description of an action that took place already, but in the future imperative tense it is asking for someone to do the action, which hasn't happened yet.

T
Legend
Legend
T
That has to be an onion headline right? Either way it's racist. How the heck could endorsed drug use, are they assuming drug use based on race? That's highly objectionable. budge. How can anyone think handing out crack pipes helps anybody. Is there anybody on earth that thinks handing out crack pipes helps anybody, if so, how far gone are you.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20
j/c:

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’

$30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities

https://freebeacon.com/biden-admini...e-distribution-to-advance-racial-equity/

-------------------------

P.S. That's not a crack pipe in the article's picture.
Yeah, but they're also handing out safe sex kits so we won't have unwanted babies hooked on crack!

Encouraging drug use is the "woke" approach to kindness and compassion. Drug users are victims of an unfair society. The only way to solve this is to have taxpayers help them stock up on supplies, anything less would be uncivilized.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden's Agenda

Link Copied to Clipboard