Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by bonefish
Possible not.

It all would depend upon if there were causes outside of his control for that caused his behavior.

I dunno. I was in this guy's corner as far as rooting for him to turn things around for himself and loving what he was saying from his PCs. And maybe there are elements to the charges that were out of his control (like being slipped something), but I think for the FO it comes down to the fact that he made it like 5 minutes into the off-season and ended up in cuffs (w/o clothes on, to boot). I don't think an argument to bring him back next year to get around the fact that he can't be left alone for a second or something bad is going to happen.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Again, keep in mind who you are discussing with. There's not a thread that doesn't have him posting in it, and there's not a single thread where he won't change the goalposts to suit him.

And there's rarely a post you make anymore that isn't stalking me. Such a brave little man you are. Lurking around to make personal attacks. Do you actually have anything to add to the content of the post? I didn't think so.

BTW- Dawgtalkers, obviously the job is still open.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

Where would that be? At Mia Largo?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Sadly, I think this is about what will happen.

The thing is, the FO doesn't have to do, or say, anything. They'll do their due diligence in finding out exactly what happened as best they can, and I have little doubt that they will have their own security types investigate (remember, the guy that at one time headed up our security department there was a former Head of the Secret Service, or something. They know how to look into things, and they know people).
IF they feel he was done wrong, you will see stories begin to float in the press to repair his character a bit, then you'd see a new signing. Also probably another one-year thing.
If, however, they see anything that suggests it was his own bad choices, then they don't have to say anything. They just have to stop answering his agent's calls because he is no longer a Cleveland Browns employee when the current league year ends. Persona non grata with an expired contract.

I was rooting SOOO MUCH for this guy, but it just likely won't work out. It was definitely a worthwhile gamble, however, and it worked out for the one season, at least.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

1 member likes this: oobernoober
Legend
Legend
The current head of security was an FBI Special Agent for 27 years, and the Manager of Berea Security was a Shaker Heights cop for 27 years.
They won't have ANY problems getting the REAL story or getting access to people, statements, etc....

Browns is the Browns

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
rofl

Where would that be? At Mia Largo?
I thought you lived in Smeer-nuh?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by EveDawg
I wonder if he took bath salts. That ish will make you flip out.

I suppose at least he wasn’t eating anyone’s face.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I thought you had some game. I was wrong.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Again, keep in mind who you are discussing with. There's not a thread that doesn't have him posting in it, and there's not a single thread where he won't change the goalposts to suit him.

And there's rarely a post you make anymore that isn't stalking me. Such a brave little man you are. Lurking around to make personal attacks. Do you actually have anything to add to the content of the post? I didn't think so.

BTW- Dawgtalkers, obviously the job is still open.

So you agree, nothing I said is wrong, correct?

Legend
Legend
Well thanks for at least thinking that for a moment, buddy. I guess there's still hope for me after all.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
I wonder if he took bath salts. That ish will make you flip out.

I was thinking the same thing. Or perhaps it was marijuana laced with PCP?

P
Legend
Legend
P

Being a stalker is never right. And the things you stated are wrong too. I do not post in every thread. And even if I did, why do you care? You conduct yourself as nothing more than a human mosquito.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Seriously, it is kind of annoying to log on at the end of the day to find just about every active thread has devolved into you having a pissing match with someone.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm sorry you feel conformity is a better alternative.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Better than looking foolish because you continue a losing deal. Just give it up.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
If "giving up" is a path you wish to walk in life, you won't see me joining you.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
So you're aggressively wrong. Good for you.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
2 members like this: MemphisBrownie, Ballpeen
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by oobernoober
So you're aggressively wrong. Good for you.

It's very different but of course you know that already. The reality of the situation is that tens of thousands of cops do the right thing on a daily basis. If we gave everyone of them national attention there would be no room for any other stories. We would have thousands upon thousands of stories like that. I think you knew that already too. Cops perform heroic deeds and act in heroic ways every day.

This cop handled it the right way. As such both are alive to talk about this very day. That's the exact same thing cops do across our nation every day. They do deserve recognition for that. That is the job they signed up for and I'm glad they did.

For all of the mindless bluster some of you are throwing around, can you explain what's so "aggressively wrong" about that?

140 Capital police officers were injured on Jan. 6th. One person was killed. I bet if you ask most of them if they consider themselves heroes they would tell you they were just doing their jobs. Somehow in all of this, you believe a single cop doing his job properly deserves national attention? If so, then tens of thousands of others do to, daily.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

Being a stalker is never right. And the things you stated are wrong too. I do not post in every thread. And even if I did, why do you care? You conduct yourself as nothing more than a human mosquito.

Seriously, there is literally no one else on here that stalks the same posters on here more than you. That fact you reference stalking in your signature is the joke everyone sees but you.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm glad you think you have the power to speak for everyone. But then again you really don't do you? Of course not. You may not like that I take on and disagree with other posters. But I do discuss the topics. arch doesn't. He only plays the stalker. Get a clue.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
You may not like that I take on and disagree with other posters. But I do discuss the topics. arch doesn't.

Yeah, that's it. rofl

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's about time you get it.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
jfan posted about you arguing with a different person in almost every active thread on the board (except for the OCD vs Eve thread in PP... I'm sure everyone is giving that one a wide berth), and you tried to hit back about conformity.

Nice try, though.

-PrplPplEater
2 members like this: MemphisBrownie, FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
Good luck to you guys. If I disagree I'm going to say so. No amount of BS from a handful of you is going to change anything. And yes, going along with the crowd and the go along to get along things are both nothing but conformity.

behavior in accordance with socially accepted conventions or standards.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
If I disagree I'm going to say so. No amount of BS from a handful of you is going to change anything.....

For a second there, I thought Versatile Dog started posting again.

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: jfanent
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Lol !

P
Legend
Legend
P
That's what happens when you limit your thoughts to a second. Think deeper.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
That's what happens when you limit your thoughts to a second. Think deeper.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Awe... you have a meme. People use those to replace having any original thoughts of their own. Try again Karen.

#gmstrong
H
All Pro
All Pro
H
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Yeah, killing someone is better than taking a shot to the eye. Your post is what it looks like when life no longer has meaning. Depending on whose life it is.

Right...I suppose you are going to be standing there with open arm when a large, naked man starts to charge you.

Depends on how drunk I am, I suppose. Is he smiling?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Browns' Malik McDowell 'doesn't remember ANYTHING' from his arrest for attacking a cop and wandering outside a preschool naked: 'I'm hoping they figure out he had been drugged', says his high school coach

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-bizarre-naked-arrest-says-ex-coach.html

It would be great if they could prove he was drugged or had some sort of CTE related incident. I'd like to see him back. But if he can't prove something happened out of his control, he's done.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Even if it comes out that he was drugged, I'd still be surprised to see him back with Browns (or in the NFL).

-PrplPplEater
A
Rookie
Rookie
A
Lets hope he doesn't. We can also hope the other one goes wherever he went. They both cry more than my 4 month old grandson.

1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Even if it comes out that he was drugged, I'd still be surprised to see him back with Browns (or in the NFL).

If he was drugged and they can determine so to at least a high degree of probability, if not completely, then I'd expect we, or another team, will float him a NFL-minimum 1-year deal with escalators in late summer.
For the record, if they can get to reasonable level of assurance that he wasn't responsible for ending up in that state, I'm all for it, but I would also require he get some serious life-coaching, or something. Be forced to cut ties with all his "buddies" from his past.

Browns is the Browns

O
Legend
Legend
O
He worked out just an hour before and was completely normal. It had to be some sort of drug or a mental issue. Hopefully he's not just nuts. And if it's CTE, he's done with football and has a rough road ahead.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It is a crazy enough story just to be true.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Malik McDowell Arrested

Link Copied to Clipboard