Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

I agree. The optics of it look VERY slimy.

I don't think it looks slimy. I would say the Ivy league boys are just smarter than Mitchell Schwartz. He sure sounds like he is jealous. He choose to leave Cleveland, He needs to shut up and get out of Cleveland's business.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
1 member likes this: DeisleDawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

I agree. The optics of it look VERY slimy.

I don't think it looks slimy. I would say the Ivy league boys are just smarter than Mitchell Schwartz. He sure sounds like he is jealous. He choose to leave Cleveland, He needs to shut up and get out of Cleveland's business.

This coming from the highest paid RT in the NFL

O
Legend
Legend
O
Rather Backpage is guilty or not, this is a very bad look.

I hope this part blows over soon. I could easily see protests at the stadium all year due to this. Oh well, they got their guy. Adult.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
people with agendas, Rape crisis center really ?

So what of the 22 said he forced her down and put his penis in her without consent ?

your soul is full of hate and judgement. hate and judgement is from Satan himself to blind us from Gods forgiveness of sin and grants us grace to overcome sin and evil.

Prayer is a daily need.

Any of you who believe in God and judge on this , better look in the mirror . forgiveness is one of the most reverent words in the bible.

we are all of sin. to judge is a to sin

O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm not judging anybody. Just posting the crap I'm seeing. Bad look, you disagree?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
don't post it and yes I agree what your doing is harming a fellow human being who is full of sin as we all all are being crucified by all sinners who sin.

no one knows what he has done. we know the court system has found him innocent. I also don't believe those in the court room can have the same judgement of God. but so say the words of those who judge .

E
Legend
Legend
E
22 women know what he has done and he has not been found innocent in civil court.

Pretty sure those 22 women know a lot more than you do.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
don't post it and yes I agree what your doing is harming a fellow human being who is full of sin as we all all are being crucified by all sinners who sin.

no one knows what he has done. we know the court system has found him innocent. I also don't believe those in the court room can have the same judgement of God. but so say the words of those who judge .

Wow. Awfully judgmental for someone preaching people shouldnt judge, dont you think?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
you do know that there are very many massage parlors being shut down because the woman do things for money because they WANT to ! so I may not know what happened with the Browns future Franchise QB, but I do know no one woman or man is not capable of such actions !

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by EveDawg
22 women know what he has done and he has not been found innocent in civil court.

Actually he has not been found innocent. Just not enough evidence to prove a crime was committed. He is though considered innocent by law because he has yet to be found guilty. The civil trail does not determine guilt or innocence and has a much lower threshold. Instead of proving a crime was committed against these women they only have to prove his actions made some thing occur against a defendant. It is called the preponderance of evidence. Actually much difference than a criminal trail. If found responsible he will have to make restitution with the victim/s.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by LexDawg

Wow. Awfully judgmental for someone preaching people shouldnt judge, dont you think?

where am I being judgmental ?

E
Legend
Legend
E
you do know that there are very many massage parlors being shut down because the woman do things for money because they WANT to ! so I may not know what happened with the Browns future Franchise QB, but I do know no one woman or man is not capable of such actions !

Well, he didn't go to those kind of massage parlors, did he? If you think that people aren't capable of horrendous crimes, especially those against women, then you live in a very sheltered world.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E

Actually he has not been found innocent. Just not enough evidence to prove a crime was committed. He is though considered innocent by law because he has yet to be found guilty. The civil trail does not determine guilt or innocence and has a much lower threshold. Instead of proving a crime was committed against these women they only have to prove his actions made some thing occur against a defendant. It is called the preponderance of evidence. Actually much difference than a criminal trail. If found responsible he will have to make restitution with the victim/s.

You're trying really hard to make yourself feel better about rooting for a serial sex predator. Or you have no morality.

No Craps Given
L
All Pro
All Pro
L

where am I being judgmental ?

B
All Pro
All Pro
B
won't it be amusing coming back and re-reading all of these threads and posts once Watson and Haslem are hoisting up the Lombardi trophy?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, he didn't go to those kind of massage parlors, did he? If you think that people aren't capable of horrendous crimes, especially those against women, then you live in a very sheltered world.

I don't know what kind of massage parlors he went to. Do you know what ones he went to ? I live in a sheltered life ? lmao

sober up and read what I say and get rid of your [censored] attitude !

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

You're trying really hard to make yourself feel better about rooting for a serial sex predator. Or you have no morality.

I do know the Browns vetted him very thoroughly. It has been said Deshaun's story has not changed once since the first accusation. He has never been accused of crimes previously. The FBI and Houston Grand Jury said no criminal charges. I think it is wrong to label him a sexual predator with no evidence of a crime. The law did not designate him a sexual predator.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Deisel, I'll post whatever I want. And you can save your sin/god talk too, I'm atheist, but you know that. I'm trying to keep it civil and not judge anybody, I suggest you do the same. And I'm damn sure going to post what the hell ever I want to post buddy. You can too.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Deisel, I'll post whatever I want. And you can save your sin/god talk too, I'm atheist, but you know that. I'm trying to keep it civil and not judge anybody, I suggest you do the same. And I'm damn sure going to post what the hell ever I want to post buddy. You can too.

Exactly..I have always thought of you as a friend and love how you post, pure example of different beliefs. not going to allow how I feel about you !

E
Legend
Legend
E

I don't know what kind of massage parlors he went to. Do you know what ones he went to ? I live in a sheltered life ? lmao

Maybe you should sober up. You're posting nonsense like you were there. Those 22 women know what happened. YOU DONT.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Maybe you should sober up. You're posting nonsense like you were there. Those 22 women know what happened. YOU DONT.

like I was there ? same as you ? do you know the 22 woman ?

L
All Pro
All Pro
L
I do know the Browns vetted him very thoroughly.

Well if there is one thing we have a ton of experience with it is selecting QB's and character judgement, so there is that!

O
Legend
Legend
O
I consider you the same. We might bump head occasionally, but we've always been cool. And I haven't lied or held back on how I feel about this trade. Just trying to work through it myself, so I can feel good about it later. If it turns out DW is innocent/cleared, I'll also be one of the first to say I was wrong. But I won't get behind him being here until that point. As for the trade itself, taking the legal crap out, and assuming the cap goes way up, it's a great deal for us. Again, DW needs to prove it on the field, but everybody tells me he will... so I'll wait and see.

EDIT: Also, I really liked Baker as our QB, and I think they crapped on him during this when they didn't need to. It was classless.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/19/22 11:45 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O

Well if there is one thing we have a ton of experience with it is selecting QB's and character judgement, so there is that!

Well if there is one thing we have a ton of experience with it is selecting the wrong QB's and character judgement assassination, so there is that!

Fixed it for ya! thumbsup

L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Well if there is one thing we have a ton of experience with it is selecting the wrong QB's and character judgement assassination, so there is that!

Fixed it for ya! thumbsup

LOL (I didnt say we were a good judge of character either lol)

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lex, if we look at that long list of Qb s ya know that jersey ! lol ! Seems the Browns couldn't get it right with the QB position.

And your point about character judgement. ugh ! we can discuss that for a week, but in every day life character judgement is a hit and miss no matter what aspect in life.

E
Legend
Legend
E

like I was there ? same as you ? do you know the 22 woman ?

I don't have to be there. 22 women were. Shame on you for discounting all of those women. But, by all means, keep living in denial to make yourself feel better.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
We use sports to get away from our daily challenges and yet it seems the sports outlet we use to forget about our daily challenges become greater challenges !

Dear goodness has it got to be so dang hard !

Hope in time all us fans of the same team can get a SB win in a way we can all be respectful of it !

All we can do is hope and stick together as the best fans in the NFL !

Well a day in the Muni lot may change that ! lol !!!

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
You don't have to be there, DW was acquitted by a grand jury.

The masseurs were hired from instagram, do you need someone to explain what type of masseurs you hire on instagram?

Let us just say that you don't hire physiotherapists by instagram.

The guy has a sex addiction, don't see any problem in hiring professionals to solve his problem.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
[ don't have to be there. 22 women were. Shame on you for discounting all of those women. But, by all means, keep living in denial to make yourself feel better.]

Making myself feel better ? how can you say that ? How do you know how I feel emotionally ? you have no clue ! your making a point on how 22 woman can make this look false ! your pulling the same crap on me ! trying to make me feel I'm in the wrong and i'm not !

You one of those 22 ? Cause you sure are trying to pull the same crap ! I never discounted any of them !

E
Legend
Legend
E
Shame on you for discounting 22 women, and the crimes against them. You have to sleep tonight. How will your conscious feel knowing that all these women were sexually abused and you are "OK" with it. SHAME.

No Craps Given
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R

He hired the masseurs from Instagram, which is more or less the same has going into those kind of massage parlors.

A grand jury listened to the accusations and saw the proof and dismissed any crime, so DW didn't commit any crime, that is what we know, this is why we have a justice system.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Shame on you for discounting 22 women, and the crimes against them. You have to sleep tonight. How will your conscious feel knowing that all these women were sexually abused and you are "OK" with it. SHAME.

The grand jury listened to the accusation and saw no crimes, you are now making assumption...

I see many masseurs advertising sexual services on Instagram, so I'm assuming that was what happened.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I will sleep fine as I do every night knowing there's a hell of a lot going on in this world then 22 woman and a QB.

A war in Ukraine concerns me more..

Gang violence among all our cities, inflation , there's a hell of a lot more then you know that my conscious has on me ..

your one who judges ! shame on you ! you know nothing about anything or anyone of us ...

E
Legend
Legend
E
I know that you are discounting the feelings of 22 women who were sexually abused by our new QB. And you are ok with that. Put down the booze and go to bed.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by rastanplan

The grand jury listened to the accusation and saw no crimes, you are now making assumption...

I see many masseurs advertising sexual services on Instagram, so I'm assuming that was what happened.

You're gross dude. You are willing to allow the sexual abuse of 22 women just so you can feel good on game day. Shame on you. This team's leadership has no morals and neither do you.

No Craps Given
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted by rastanplan

You're gross dude. You are willing to allow the sexual abuse of 22 women just so you can feel good on game day. Shame on you. This team's leadership has no morals and neither do you.

You are the one being gross. A grand jury saw the accusations and acquitted DW from any crimes. I have absolutely no problem with people paying for sex, with or without happy endings. Since sexual abuse is a crime, and DW was found innocent, he didn't commit any sexual abuse, that is one of the few things we know.

E
Legend
Legend
E
He wasn't paying anybody for sex. He was paying sports massage therapists for a sports massage. I tend to believe 22 women over some misogynist on a message board. You are a disgusting human who just seeks to sweep this guy's crimes under the rug so you can feel good about yourself.

No Craps Given
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
He wasn't paying anybody for sex. He was paying sports massage therapists for a sports massage. I tend to believe 22 women over some misogynist on a message board. You are a disgusting human who just seeks to sweep this guy's crimes under the rug so you can feel good about yourself.

They were not sports therapists, they were masseurs he hired through Instagram.

Do us all a favor, go to instagram and check what a masseurs is, and what they do, before you post any more nonsense.

You know that escorts also don't only provide company, right?

Last edited by rastanplan; 03/20/22 12:42 AM.
1 member likes this: atgolds
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I know that you are discounting the feelings of 22 women who were sexually abused by our new QB. And you are ok with that. Put down the booze and go to bed.

actually I'm drinking tea with lemon, due to the part I enjoy it !

I'm not okay with you telling me how I feel because you have no clue. again you use your agenda to tell everyone how we should feel like you.

I have 3 daughters who go to the games with me and they themselves are waiting to hear more. Unlike you they respect others opinions without having to degrade or insult a person's opinion or belief.

you have never been good with discussing things, you throw out you opinion and anyone who doesn't agree with you, you attack.

You can attack me all you want, because I don't care about you bias opinions.

You have been and always will be one of my least favorite posters. So carry on with your agenda.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Trade for Watson 2

Link Copied to Clipboard