Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by rastanplan
Originally Posted by EveDawg
He wasn't paying anybody for sex. He was paying sports massage therapists for a sports massage. I tend to believe 22 women over some misogynist on a message board. You are a disgusting human who just seeks to sweep this guy's crimes under the rug so you can feel good about yourself.

They were not sports therapists, they were masseurs he hired through Instagram.

Do us all a favor, go to instagram and check what a masseurs is, before you post any more nonsense.

Keep deluding yourself. How do you live with yourself. 22 women aren't liars. Go back under the rock you crawled out from under.

No Craps Given
L
All Pro
All Pro
L
For the people that want to be informed.

Some troubling pieces for those that dont want to bother, I am leaving off any of the more descriptive crap...

The plaintiff immediately ended the massage and started to cry. After telling him to leave, Watson said "I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don't want anyone messing with mine."

Another lady:

She said he told her “I make a lot of massage therapists uncomfortable and it’s really hard for me to find someone who will meet my needs.”

Another lady:

The lawsuit claims the woman was “embarrassed” and “humiliated” as the player allegedly made several inappropriate advances, including demanding sexual acts before leaving the spa.

Another lady:

The lawsuit claims Watson told the woman not to talk about the appointment, which she considered a threat.

Another lady:

During the first appointment in September, the woman said Watson became aroused and asked her what she was going to do about it. She told Watson that his behavior was inappropriate.

She said she was afraid and wanted to end the session, but she is a single mother and the spa job was her only source of income. The session ended without further incident.

Another lady:

Watson told her not to be afraid to "touch him". She told him that she was not being paid to do that. Watson then responded that it was what he paid for. She declined and quickly ended the massage.

She said Watson only paid one-third of what he owed.

Another lady:

Watson quickly began aggressively dictating the massage. As she became more uncomfortable with being told to massage his buttocks, he allegedly told her made it clear that he could help, or hurt, her career.

Plaintiff began shaking from fear, as she worried what the repercussions of upsetting him could be.

Another lady:

She was uncomfortable but felt she could not afford to upset Watson so she complied.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
He wasn't paying anybody for sex. He was paying sports massage therapists for a sports massage. I tend to believe 22 women over some misogynist on a message board. You are a disgusting human who just seeks to sweep this guy's crimes under the rug so you can feel good about yourself.

Do us all a favor, go to instagram and check what a masseurs is, before you post any more nonsense.

Keep deluding yourself. How do you live with yourself. 22 women aren't liars. Go back under the rock you crawled out from under.

So now you are accusing the grand jury of cover up and lying?

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted by LexDawg
For the people that want to be informed.

Some troubling pieces for those that dont want to bother, I am leaving off any of the more descriptive crap...

The plaintiff immediately ended the massage and started to cry. After telling him to leave, Watson said "I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don't want anyone messing with mine."

Another lady:

She said he told her “I make a lot of massage therapists uncomfortable and it’s really hard for me to find someone who will meet my needs.”

Another lady:

The lawsuit claims the woman was “embarrassed” and “humiliated” as the player allegedly made several inappropriate advances, including demanding sexual acts before leaving the spa.

Another lady:

The lawsuit claims Watson told the woman not to talk about the appointment, which she considered a threat.

Another lady:

During the first appointment in September, the woman said Watson became aroused and asked her what she was going to do about it. She told Watson that his behavior was inappropriate.

She said she was afraid and wanted to end the session, but she is a single mother and the spa job was her only source of income. The session ended without further incident.

Another lady:

Watson told her not to be afraid to "touch him". She told him that she was not being paid to do that. Watson then responded that it was what he paid for. She declined and quickly ended the massage.

She said Watson only paid one-third of what he owed.

Another lady:

Watson quickly began aggressively dictating the massage. As she became more uncomfortable with being told to massage his buttocks, he allegedly told her made it clear that he could help, or hurt, her career.

Plaintiff began shaking from fear, as she worried what the repercussions of upsetting him could be.

Another lady:

She was uncomfortable but felt she could not afford to upset Watson so she complied.

How about the testimonies of other clients?

Why don't you go to instagram and check the services provided by masseurs? Its pretty obvious, unless you think happy ending is the girl reading you a bed time story

Last edited by rastanplan; 03/20/22 12:49 AM.
E
Legend
Legend
E

No, I'm accusing you of being in denial to feel better about yourself. And also of being a mysogynist

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
this was posted by the Jaquars ? Just asking

L
All Pro
All Pro
L

Tell me you didnt read anything with out telling me you didn't read anything.

1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R

No, I'm accusing you of being in denial to feel better about yourself. And also of being a mysogynist

A mysogynist.... why would anyone think that?

You are the one failing to understand that paying for massages with happy endings is quite common, there is nothing misogynist about it.

E
Legend
Legend
E

A mysogynist.... why would anyone think that?

You are the one failing to understand that paying for massages with happy endings is quite common, there is nothing misogynist about it.

I know you aren't bright enough to understand anything. So maybe go read the link LexDawg provided. If you can't even be bothered to do that, then I have nothing else to say. You are are just a low intel troll.

No Craps Given
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R

The grand jury had the opportunity to read the accusations and the defense, you are only posting a small part of the evidences provided. They looked at all the evidences and saw no crime. To my knowledge there were testimonies from other masseurs who acknowledge the sexual services provided, and also the testimonies of other clients.

That's why this cases go to a court of law

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
"I know you aren't bright enough to understand anything. So maybe go read the link LexDawg provided. If you can't even be bothered to do that, then I have nothing else to say. You are are just a low intel troll."

You are now resorting to insults, which only proves my point.

All this discussion would be solved if you took 2 minutes to go to instagram and look up for masseurs.

E
Legend
Legend
E
"I know you aren't bright enough to understand anything. So maybe go read the link LexDawg provided. If you can't even be bothered to do that, then I have nothing else to say. You are are just a low intel troll."

You are now resorting to insults, which only proves my point.

All this discussion would be solved if you took 2 minutes to go to instagram and look up for masseurs.

That's irrelevant to the facts of the case. 22 women don't lie. Only misogynists' do.

No Craps Given
L
All Pro
All Pro
L

The grand jury had the opportunity to read the accusations and the defense, you are only posting a small part of the evidences provided. They looked at all the evidences and saw no crime. To my knowledge there were testimonies from other masseurs who acknowledge the sexual services provided, and also the testimonies of other clients.

That's why this cases go to a court of law

First, many werent masseuses. You are right, I only posted a small part of the evidence, there is a lot more but I doubt it will make him sound any better.

[Linked Image from cdn.shortpixel.ai]

[Linked Image from cdn.shortpixel.ai]

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Were you in the grand jury?

by the way

"The person Buzbee describes as someone who coordinated Watson's massage sessions also was a fact witness, but pled the fifth throughout questioning on the advice of her attorney."

"Buzbee sent a transcript of the deposition, which included questions like, "You knew that Watson had a fetish to go to a massage and then try to convince the unsuspecting therapist to have sex with him, right?"

The only question her attorney advised she could answer was when she was asked if she knew a lot of Texans players. The witness replied, "Yes, I've worked with them for a long time.""

Last edited by rastanplan; 03/20/22 01:16 AM.
L
All Pro
All Pro
L

Neither of us were, but one of us has a problem dealing with discussing the issue. You keep parroting 'grand jury grand jury' but it doesn't change any of the information does it?

Reading just these two conversations is rather telling.

Person 1: "guys do this is disgusting"
Person 1: "I am normally the one that coordinates his therapists when I cant make it (due to this issue actually)"

Second Message

The whole damn thing I guess...

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R

Neither of us were, but one of us has a problem dealing with discussing the issue. You keep parroting 'grand jury grand jury' but it doesn't change any of the information does it?

Person 1: "I am normally the one that coordinates his therapists when I cant make it (due to this issue actually)"

Second Message

I keep on referring to the grand jury, because contrary to you, they had access to all evidence, not part of it, and for sure they had access to information that led them to reach the verdict.

Posting part of the evidences, which we don't even know if they are really evidences, changes nothing.

This case went to a grand jury, its not being judged by you or me, we have no competence.

If you were a member of the jury, you could shed a better light on what happened. I imagine you are not, you are just a Baker fan pissed DW will be the new QB.

Last edited by rastanplan; 03/20/22 01:22 AM.
L
All Pro
All Pro
L

Second Message

I keep on referring to the grand jury, because contrary to you, they had access to all evidence, not part of it, and for sure they had access to information that led them to reach the verdict.

Posting part of the evidences, which we don't even know if they are really evidences, changes nothing.

This case went to a grand jury, its not being judged by you or me, we have no competence.

Real quick, what did the jury find him 'innocent' of?

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R

Second Message

Any criminal actions, i.e. any actions that could constitute a crime, which was what he was being acused.

You has a member of the grand jury should know this better.

L
All Pro
All Pro
L

Second Message

Any criminal actions, i.e. any actions that could constitute a crime, which was what he was being acused.

You has a member of the grand jury should know this better.

No, not any criminal actions. Only the charges which were brought, which are secret and not known. So for example if he had been charged with rape but he only sexually harassed a woman the grand jury would not indict him. If he were charged with rape and the grand jury didn't feel there was enough evidence for a possible conviction there would not be a trial either. It takes a super majority to indict, so if there are four dissenters you will not get an indictment.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Consider this hypothetical situation:

You have a daughter in her 20's who is a legit licensed massage therapist.
You are out at a bar and run into watson. You guys start chatting it up and he asked if you know a good massage therapist he can hire to come out to his house.

Do you say, "Hey yea, my daughter is. Here's her phone number."
Or do you say, "No, I don't really get massages."

I am definitely saying, Sorry, I don't know anyone.
Would anybody recommend their daughter to him?

Last edited by Jester; 03/20/22 06:53 AM.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
Legend
Legend
Nope.

So here’s another hypothetical, more relevant to the case:

You as a father find out that your daughter was marketing herself as an unlicensed massaged therapist on IG, and willingly met up with a NFL QB at his home or a hotel room. What do you think she’s doing?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: Ballpeen
Legend
Legend
I really didn’t want to go here, but damn people seem to want to believe the best in some people in the worst in others.

Everybody will swear up and down that “my daughter/son would NEVER <insert situation>”

Yea, it was your daughter/son who did that.

That’s somebody daughters who’s all up on P-Hub. That’s somebody’s daughter who decided to make an only fans account. That’s somebody’s daughter who decided to make a secret IG account that way her parents didn’t find out about it. That’s somebody’s daughter who decided to market themselves as an unlicensed massage therapist. That’s somebody’s daughter who decided to marry some dude 20+ years her age for money. That’s somebody’s daughter who falsely accused an athlete to try and get a settlement check. That’s somebody’s daughter who decided to get with the one dude you wanted her not to. That’s somebody’s daughter selling her farts on the internet. That’s somebody’s daughter who got sloppy drunk at the club and went home with some random dude.

Like please, we need to stop acting as if women are just innocent flowers in absolutely every single situation. I get it that it’s our instinct as fathers to believe that our daughters could/would never put themselves in such disgraceful situations. But take a step back from the parent perspective and look at the big picture here: somebody’s a daughter did that. Willingly, consensually, and happily.

Once again, as I’ve said a thousand times, Watson is a certified creep. But let’s stop acting like there aren’t millions of women all of the world marketing themselves to said creeps.

No matter how we look at it, being a creep isn’t illegal. Marketing yourself to creeps isn’t illegal. 22 accusations says you take the accusations seriously, but believe the evidence. A grand jury decided there wasn’t enough evidence to charge Watson. Watson has maintained his innocence and is actively fighting the civil cases instead of settling, as of now.

If we’re gonna convict people based on he said/she said, I wonder how many dudes on this board would be sitting in a jail cell right now.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Swish
Nope.

So here’s another hypothetical, more relevant to the case:

You as a father find out that your daughter was marketing herself as an unlicensed massaged therapist on IG, and willingly met up with a NFL QB at his home or a hotel room. What do you think she’s doing?

Maybe more relevant to the case but less relevant to me. These women are not members of the cleveland browns, watson is. I am not deciding if I want to root for them or like them. I am trying to decide about watson.

Are you saying all 22 women are unlicensed massage therapists on IG?
If they are and were prostituting themselves, I still think watson is a disgusting individual.

If all 22 were not, then what about them?

All Pro
All Pro
Nope.

So here’s another hypothetical, not relevant to the case:

Trust me Swish. Don’t take that road.

What we have seen so far is bad enough. To dismiss these witnesses because they maybe selling (what we think but don’t know) shady services doesn’t give anyone a right to be slimy and demanding something. Being a mega famous and well paid QB in the NFL comes with responsibilities. He shouldn’t even contact them or invite them home/be at a hotel room in the first place. That’s the crucial part of all criticism apart from his creepy behavior.

After getting $230m he has the money to pay them and move on. $5m or whatever it will cost, see it as a speeding ticket and accept that you drive to fast at the wrong place.

Legend
Legend
i answered your hypothetical. i think its strange that you couldn't answer mine.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Floquinho
Nope.

So here’s another hypothetical, not relevant to the case:

Trust me Swish. Don’t take that road.

What we have seen so far is bad enough. To dismiss these witnesses because they maybe selling (what we think but don’t know) shady services doesn’t give anyone a right to be slimy and demanding something. Being a mega famous and well paid QB in the NFL comes with responsibilities. He shouldn’t even contact them or invite them home/be at a hotel room in the first place. That’s the crucial part of all criticism apart from his creepy behavior.

After getting $230m he has the money to pay them and move on. $5m or whatever it will cost, see it as a speeding ticket and accept that you drive to fast at the wrong place.

i have to because it works both ways. being slimy isn't illegal. if you're gonna say "he shouldn't <insert>" doesn't that mean a woman shouldn't <insert>? this isn't a "what was she wearing" situation here. i'm not victim blaming. that's why i have no issues going down this road. selling shady services means you know there's people out there willing to buy. looking for shady services means you know there's people out there willing to sell. there's a whole lot of consent and mutual agreements going down right now.

bro, if i didn't think i did anything wrong, why would i pay up? he's maintaining his innocence. if you are innocent in a he said/she said - which is currently what this is right now - are you saying you would bite the bullet? settling comes with the unwritten rule of admitting guilt. you're asking Watson to do something you wouldn't do if you were in this current situation.

again, take a step back and view it from different perspectives. that's what i try to do. if people want to call me a certified creep for contacting massage therapist on IG, i gotta live with that. but i'm not about to bite the bullet and admit to sexual assault if i didn't sexually assault anyone. i'm not about to settle the case if that comes with the unofficial admission of guilt if i'm not guilty.

if Watson is found liable in these cases, then i'm with you 100%. but until then....all we can do is wait for the facts to come out.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Didn't think you wanted an actual response as the answer is self evident and alluded to in my post.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c,...

Wow! I never realized just how many (self) righteous people come to post comments here.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
aight man.

all imma say is that atleast im willing to engage in you guys hypotheticals and not dodge the questions. you guys ask the questions, i answer them. i gave you a straight up response, you didn't. if this is how the convo is gonna go, i'm not interested in discussing this aspect of the situation any further.

- Theodore Roosevelt
B
Legend
Legend
B
Hey buddy, some people don't consider what they don't know. They only care about what they think they know. It really stands out when they start throwing out hypothetical situations in an effort to bolster their position.

Don't waste your time.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: CapCity Dawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

If someone (woman or man) is on IG marketing themselves as an unlicensed massage therapist. My assumption would be that they are soliciting money for sex.
If it was my daughter, we'd be having a sit down discussion.

It seems that some but not all of the 22 were doing that.
For those that were, assuming that is there choice and they are doing it freely of their own will, then I don't care that they are doing it. For those women, I don't have a very high opinion of them but my opinion of them doesn't affect me, and I am pretty sure my opinion doesn't affect them. For watson participating in that, I don't have a very high opinion of him. Again, I am pretty sure he doesn't care about my opinion of him, but it does affect me and my enjoyment watching the Browns.

For those that were in it to legitimately give a massage, I feel bad for them. No person (male of female) should be the recipient of sexual misconduct. This significantly lowers my opinion of watson even further.

I think a lot of people are focused on if what he did was legal/illegal. Is he guilty of a crime. I don't know exactly what he did, I don't know exactly what the law says about what he is accused of doing, I am not personally involved in any of those cases, and I am neither a cop nor a prosecutor. Should he bor shouldn't he be convicted of a crime doesn't mean much to me.

The impact on me of what watson did/didn't do revolves around my fandom of the Cleveland Browns. Now that he is a Cleveland Brown, how will having him as our Qb, the face of this franchise affect my love for this team and my enjoyment watching them play and rooting for a Browns victory. I don't expect a team of choirboys. But I do want a team that I can be proud of, that I can enjoy rooting for, and that I derive pleasure from their victory. I live in Charlotte, NC. Yesterday, I was walking my dog at the park and used my Cleveland Browns leash. I was actually a little embarrassed to have anyone see it. 0-16 sucked. 1-31 was miserable. But through all that, I never felt embarrassed by this team.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The hypothetical I offered up was to get people to be honest with themselves about their opinion of watson. If you truly feel that he is innocent, then you should have no hesitation recommending your daughter as a massage therapist to him.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Swish - I'm not caught up on all the hypotheticals and not really part of that discussion.

I can tell you that if there are women that Watson met with who are non-licensed massage therapists that are implying or providing happy endings - I have zero problem with that. I don't even think that is all that slimy - pro athlete, no time for a girlfriend, just wanting to scratch an itch? I can live with that. The numbers are a bit of a red flag - I think I have read that the total number of women identified is over 50? But if they were all consensual agreements, I have no issue.

The problem is that is not the case - and while I can accept that there is a good chance some of the 22 fall into this category and are band wagoning - that doesn't explain or deflect the licensed massage therapists that most definitely don't offer rub n tug. Their stories are 100% credible. Their stories appear corroborated with seeking advice on how to handle things after the incidents. Their stories are consistent with sex abuse which rarely gets prosecuted because it's so hard to prove in a court of law. Hell just read the SI article about the women's interviews with the NFL where they all felt like the NFL was victim blaming.

There are a lot of good takes out there - sadly there are a lot of over reactions and there are a lot of people 100% deflecting and suggesting that all these women are a bunch of whores and freeloaders trying to trap a famous athlete.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Jester
The hypothetical I offered up was to get people to be honest with themselves about their opinion of watson. If you truly feel that he is innocent, then you should have no hesitation recommending your daughter as a massage therapist to him.

My daughter is a lawyer, not a massage therapist. Why would I recommend he go to my daughter for a massage in the unlikely event I ever spoke to Watson or he to me asking if I knew where he could get a good massage?

LOL...to play your game, if some guy who was mostly a stranger to me starting asking where he could get a massage, I'd probably tell him no and go start talking to someone else.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M

Second Message

Someone correct me if I am wrong - there was no jury that found Watson innocent of anything. . . . . my understanding is that the decision is based on whether to prosecute. Not being prosecuted and being found innocent in cases that are exceedingly hard to prove is not the same thing.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It also sounds like this whole thing started when 1 of the 22 accusers was calling Deshuan and tried to extort $30,000 or she was going to go public with a consensual act. Deshaun took this to his lawyer. At the lawyers advice they encouraged the accuser to go to the police. Only then did the original accuser go to the police. It was after that moment the accuser got a lawyer and they reached out and encouraged other women to join the compliant.

I know I have heard time and time again that 22 women can't be lying. Well the whole thing started as an extortion plea. Makes more sense now why the grnd jury found no crime to indict and take to trial.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c,....

In America one is >>>assumed<<< innocent, until proven quilty.

[Disclaimer] ... does not apply to the NFL penile system.

Edit: the law is like the goal post and should not be moved.

Last edited by FL_Dawg; 03/20/22 09:24 AM.

[Linked Image]

B
Legend
Legend
B
A person doesn't have to prove their innocence. You are innocent until proven guilty.

If I can't offer proof, it isn't up to me or you to determine guilt. You or I may have feelings, but feelings don't count.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: 10sDawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
[quote=Jester]The hypothetical I offered up was to get people to be honest with themselves about their opinion of watson. If you truly feel that he is innocent, then you should have no hesitation recommending your daughter as a massage therapist to him.

My daughter is a lawyer, not a massage therapist. Why would I recommend he go to my daughter for a massage in the unlikely event I ever spoke to Watson or he to me asking if I knew where he could get a good massage?

Don't be such a concrete thinker

LOL...to play your game, if some guy who was mostly a stranger to me starting asking where he could get a massage, I'd probably tell him no and go start talking to someone else.

Good point, I'll give you that one

M
Legend
Legend
M
A person doesn't have to prove their innocence. You are innocent until proven guilty.

If I can't offer proof, it isn't up to me or you to determine guilt. You or I may have feelings, but feelings don't count.

You are talking about in the eyes of the law.

As an individual I can look at the facts and form an opinion. So can you - or you can hide behind your last statement if you choose.

The law found OJ Simpson not guilty - which is two steps more than Watson - but overwhelmingly most of America thought of him as a murderer.

The Law is an ass. It is limited. And as I just posted in another thread sex abuse is notoriously bad area of prosecution.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ms-face-emotional-physical-consequences/

Less than 1/3 of rape is reported.
Less than 6% leads to arrest.
Less than 1% gets a conviction.

Maybe all those 94% were lying in your eyes?

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Trade for Watson 2

Link Copied to Clipboard