Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#1939417 04/19/22 01:04 AM
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
This can't make Biden and Lord Fauci very happy...

TSA will no longer enforce travel mask mandate after a federal judge strikes it down
Updated April 18, 2022 6:58 PM ET

The federal travel mask mandate will not be implemented as the Biden administration reviews a Florida federal judge's ruling against it.

"The agencies are reviewing the decision and assessing potential next steps. In the meantime, today's court decision means CDC's public transportation masking order is not in effect at this time," according to a Biden administration official.

"Therefore, TSA will not enforce its Security Directives and Emergency Amendment requiring mask use on public transportation and transportation hubs at this time."

U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle ruled that the federal mask mandate on planes, trains, buses and other modes of public transportation is "unlawful."

Mizelle wrote in a summary filed Monday that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had exceeded its authority and failed to follow proper rulemaking procedures.

In a 59-page ruling, Mizelle argues that the mandate violates the Administrative Procedure Act, as the agency failed to prove its decision regarding implementing the mandate.

The lawsuit was filed in July 2021 by two plaintiffs and the Health Freedom Defense Fund.

"The court concludes that the mask mandate exceeds the CDC's statutory authority and violates the procedures required for agency rulemaking under the APA," the judge wrote.

The White House called a federal judge's decision against the CDC mandate for public transportation "disappointing," but said the administration's response was still under review.

"This is obviously a disappointing decision," White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters Monday. "The CDC continues recommending wearing a mask in public transit."

"As you know, this just came out this afternoon so right now the Department of Homeland Security, who would be implementing, and the CDC are reviewing the decision," Psaki said. "And of course, the Department of Justice would make any determination about litigation."

Just last week, the agency extended the transportation mask mandate (which had been set to expire originally on April 18) through May 3 — allowing officials to take more time to study the BA.2 subvariant of COVID-19.

"We do have upward trends of infections. CDC is responding to the data, and it's implementing the measure it has the authority to do," said James Hodge, a public health law professor at Arizona State University in an interview with NPR.

Last month, governors from 21 states sued the Biden administration to end the federal public transportation mask mandate, arguing that the continued enforcement "harms the states" and interferes with some local laws.

The filing came days after airline CEOs called on President Biden to drop the mandate.

"President Biden's shortsighted, heavy-handed and unlawful travel policies are frustrating travelers and causing chaos on public transportation," Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody, who is leading the states' effort, said in a statement. "It's long past time to alleviate some of the pressure on travelers and those working in the travel industry by immediately ending Biden's unlawful public transportation mandates."

The mask-wearing requirement had been initially imposed in early 2021, shortly after President Joe Biden took office in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/18/1093...mandate-for-planes-and-other-public-tran

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #1939438 04/19/22 08:23 AM
Legend
Legend
Masks are in no way banned. Wear them if you want to.

LET FREEDOM RING! thumbsup

FATE #1939449 04/19/22 08:58 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
As a nurse it doesn’t make me happy. As someone that travels frequently it doesn’t make me happy. I have a business trip to Fort Lauderdale and another to Denver planned in the next month or so. I assure you I’ll be wearing a KN95. I haven’t been sick since 2019. It’s been great not dealing with colds or other such airborne nastiness… let alone COVID… which I’ve seen far too much over the past two plus years.

I guess if people want to pile into a winged Petri dish and sit next to some random stranger breathing on them it’s now their choice. I know what my choice will be.

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
As a nurse it doesn’t make me happy. As someone that travels frequently it doesn’t make me happy. I have a business trip to Fort Lauderdale and another to Denver planned in the next month or so. I assure you I’ll be wearing a KN95. I haven’t been sick since 2019. It’s been great not dealing with colds or other such airborne nastiness… let alone COVID… which I’ve seen far too much over the past two plus years.

I guess if people want to pile into a winged Petri dish and sit next to some random stranger breathing on them it’s now their choice. I know what my choice will be.

It's always been your choice. I doubt you have been wearing a mask your whole life.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
You’re right. After being catching a nasty cold while vacationing in Thailand, having it ruin part of our vacation, my girlfriend and I decided to travel with masks. This is very common in Asia. Those that don’t feel well wear them when traveling as a courtesy for those around them. From now on we’ll be wearing masks. Why risk having a vacation, or travel in general, disrupted by illness? People are gross. I no longer want to breath their shared air.

[Linked Image]
FATE #1939511 04/19/22 03:45 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Hopefully the airlines will MANDATE them. Maybe somebody could just superglue them to the faces of all the GOPer typhoid Mary(s). Did you ever think you would see so many grown ass adults snivel over something as simple as wearing a mask? Sickeningly pathetic.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I’ve traveled quite a bit this past year. You can spot them from across the airport gate waiting area. Mask around their chin. I’ve seen so many ‘manly men’ whining like little girls at airline employees. It’s a sad display of American selfishness and narcissism.

[Linked Image]
FATE #1939549 04/19/22 07:50 PM
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
This can't make Biden and Lord Fauci very happy...

You might not be very happy if you become infected and sick with Covid and/or make others "sick"...sick enough to die from Covid.

I've seen enough to know that those deciding not to take the necessary precautions are taking a risk that they might regret, should they become infected and then infect their own family members and friends.

Is it worth the risk to you..?

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
mac #1939556 04/19/22 09:48 PM
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Hmmm, well, I guess there are a few things to examine... most notably; risk and necessary precautions.

Average Risk: less than .08% (that's not 8%, that's 8/100 of 1%)

That's also risk spread over the entire life of the pandemic, including millions and millions of deaths before the vaccines.
That's also "average" risk, very healthy people would shoulder less risk, very sick people -- much higher risk.

With most people vaccinated, boosted, having already had the virus, or all possible combinations of the aforementioned; risk is much, much lower at this stage of the pandemic.

Finally, you're comparing risk of your worst case scenario when wearing a mask (of which well over 90% of these masks are, and have proven to be, ineffective) vs not wearing a mask.

It seems to me, given the above, necessary precautions should be (and have been, in most venues, for many months) a personal choice given personal risk factors.

Is it "worth the risk"... to me? I wouldn't be afraid to board a plane with or without the mask mandate... I would wear a mask just because it's not that hard and still seems like common sense to me.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Hopefully the airlines will MANDATE them. Maybe somebody could just superglue them to the faces of all the GOPer typhoid Mary(s). Did you ever think you would see so many grown ass adults snivel over something as simple as wearing a mask? Sickeningly pathetic.

Speak of the devil… another trash sack in a suite… Bill O’Reilly being a human douchesicle, while wearing his mask under his chin, angrily talking in the face of an airport employee. Threatening his job.

https://deadstate.org/former-fox-ne...hH3vn-sabDFDDpwvbD4kTZi8D53hAJAj0LG2nhjg

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Kens and Karens. Looks like the right is embracing cancel culture, only they call it mAh RiGhTs. Crying about everything seems to be a rite for GOPers.

FATE #1939571 04/20/22 06:39 AM
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
With most people vaccinated, boosted, having already had the virus, or all possible combinations of the aforementioned; risk is much, much lower at this stage of the pandemic.

Fate...we can only hope that the above scenario is accurate...that most people are vaccinated and boosted.

Do I trust folks who are perfect strangers to tell the truth about their vaccination status...HELL NO..!

The only people I trust to tell the truth about their vaccination status are my immediate family and a few friends who are not caught up in making some political statement by defying government recommendations.

Trying to come up with an accurate number (percentage) to measure the risk involved for those who decide to take a chance and not wear a mask..is simply a guess, imo. We are forced to rely on folks to be honest about their vaccination status.

You are correct, it becomes a personal choice to wear or not wear a mask and all of us will need to answer the question...is it worth the risk ?

IMO, we will see an increase in the number of hospitalizations due to increased Covid infections.

mac #1939582 04/20/22 10:06 AM
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
We don't have to "hope" as far as that statement goes -- it is FACT. I think you're glossing over the last part, however, "having already had the virus".

Natural immunity has always been better and longer enduring than vaccination. It took our CDC two years to admit it, but even they finally did. Before that, they ignored proof from all over the globe and swept it under the rug. So, the numbers don't lie... Upwards of 80% (probably closer to 90%) of people's bodies has seen either vaccination or the virus itself.

You touch on the real problem with something like airports and travel... TRUST.

You trust that each passenger doesn't have a fever.
You trust that each is honest about symptoms.
You trust that they haven't traveled abroad.
You trust that they haven't been in large gatherings or been in close contact with someone with the virus.

At that point it doesn't much matter if you trust their vaccination status. They're part of the 80-90%.

Given all those variables, does a mask fix everything and eliminate all risk??

FATE #1939589 04/20/22 10:53 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
A proper mask CAN pretty much fix everything and eliminate almost all risk. If it weren’t the case I’d have had COVID multiple times over the past two years. I’ve been in front of active COVID almost every month, often times multiple times a week, since this pandemic started. I wear an N95 when I see my patients. If I hadn’t worn a mask, or wore just a cheap cloth mask, how do you think that would have gone for me?
Proper masks work. Period.
You’re correct in this, biggest issue is getting people to act responsibly to obtain, and wear correctly, proper masks. Even if they were KN95’s that can easily be found on Amazon or a ton of other online shops.
When you’ve got idiots wearing any mask as a chin strap you’ll never win the battle. It’s not the masks that are the problem. It’s the people.

[Linked Image]
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I don't disagree, but that's a different argument altogether. "N95" has never been part of the mask mandate anywhere, so a "proper" mask has no bearing on airport mask mandates.

FATE #1939598 04/20/22 11:31 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Once again I agree… it’s on the people to do the right thing. It’s widely known that KN95s or N95s are the best option… yet some people still buy lesser masks. I never understood it. Still don’t get it. Just get the right masks and wear them. How hard is it?

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: FATE
FATE #1939651 04/20/22 03:58 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
DOJ to appeal mask ruling if CDC deems mandate necessary for public health

https://thehill.com/news/administra...ems-mandate-necessary-for-public-health/

FATE #1939656 04/20/22 04:27 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c

from what I understand only a small fraction of the country is now in that 3-4 month window of being vaccinated (maybe 8-10%) since it wears off after about 4 months.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/

long and short... Americans are over covid.

if you don't want covid again wear a mask.
If you don't care if you get it again.. don't wear one.

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
B
Legend
Legend
B
DOJ to appeal mask ruling if CDC deems mandate necessary for public health

https://thehill.com/news/administra...ems-mandate-necessary-for-public-health/

Maybe they need to examine their border policy is what they need to do. Don't tell me to wear a mask while letting in over a few million illegals who just walk in like they own the joint and expect border states to manage the problem.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Very true. And that's where this pandemic shifts to personal responsibility weighed against "fear". It's become increasingly evident that immunity and sense of safety through vaccination is a three month proposition. I don't think many Americans are willing to "jab" every three months. Most will watch the radar for the next strain and act accordingly, which really, is probably the best strategy.

FATE #1939676 04/20/22 05:21 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm going to get the fourth jab next week, and happy to do it. COVID would almost definitely be a death sentence for me. So, I don't mind the personal decision a bit. I don't know that I will do it indefinitely, but I will do what I have to avoid covid if possible.

1 member likes this: GMdawg
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
That common sense was lost on way too many... they and their families learned the hard way. Stupid. Sadly, I know more than my fair share of those they left behind. Stay diligent, my friend.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
I've been vaccinated and boosted so at this point I could care less about masks and won't be wearing one.

If someone else wants to then they can. However, under no circumstances should anyone be mandated to wear one. I can't find any supportable grounds for that at this point.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
B
Legend
Legend
B
I'm going to get the fourth jab next week, and happy to do it. COVID would almost definitely be a death sentence for me. So, I don't mind the personal decision a bit. I don't know that I will do it indefinitely, but I will do what I have to avoid covid if possible.

I have been meaning to do the same. I have some time today and nothing planned for tomorrow if I get some symptoms like I did after the 1st booster. I may run by CVS a little later this morning.

Then again, my wife is in Florida for her mothers 95th this week. Maybe it's best to wait until she gets back, just in case.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
FATE #1939753 04/21/22 08:36 AM
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by FATE
We don't have to "hope" as far as that statement goes -- it is FACT. I think you're glossing over the last part, however, "having already had the virus".

Natural immunity has always been better and longer enduring than vaccination. It took our CDC two years to admit it, but even they finally did. Before that, they ignored proof from all over the globe and swept it under the rug. So, the numbers don't lie... Upwards of 80%

If a person gets Covid and recovers with what they hope is 'natural immunity'...it doesn't mean they can not get Covid again. That goes for those who build their immunity via a shot sequence and boosted as well. The hope is an individual builds enough immunity to overcome another Covid episode with a much lower probability of getting seriously sick or dying.

So, the numbers don't lie... Upwards of 80% (probably closer to 90%) of people's bodies has seen either vaccination or the virus itself.

fate...I did a search to find evidence that backs up your claim above (80-90%) and was unable to locate information to back up your claim. Maybe you have a link to an article to back up the claim..?

Here's the problem with relying on 'natural immunity'...first you have to get yourself SICK with Covid and hope and pray that you get so sick that you land in the hospital or pray that you DO NOT DIE from Covid.

I know of two cases where individuals went the 'natural immunity' route and it turned out badly for both.

...one situation, relatives in Texas who refused to get shots took the risk that their immune systems were strong enough to overcome Covid. The entire family and some friends got sick with Covid, with some going to the hospital to get help to overcome their infection. They ran into the issue of limited availability of bed space and were treated on an outpatient basis and sent home to fight Covid. NO ONE DIED, thank God..but they were fortunate, because it is a fact that some who do take the risk lose the battle and pay with their lives.

...a second situation..a young couple where she did go through the Covid shot series soon after it became available but he said he did not have time to do so. He got sick with Covid...very sick...intensive care in the local hospital who transferred him to Columbus where they determined this 20 something young man needed a LUNG TRANSPLANT to have any chance of surviving his Covid infection.

Columbus located a donor, performed the transplant and he "survived" and continues to recover with the support of his young wife, who found the time to get her Covid shots.

True cases that I did not need to rely on to make my own decision about getting the Covid shot series and boosted.

You see, the problem with developing "natural immunity"...you first have to "risk your life" to develop that form of immunity.

When it comes to TRUST...I will continue to trust my own judgement and not rely on trusting the word of perfect strangers.

mac #1939756 04/21/22 08:44 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
No doubt one takes the risk. I got my shots, but mostly because I fit the mold of a person who would get hit hard.

I think for most healthy, younger adults, the risk isn't all that great. If I was in my 30's or so, I may not have.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
mac #1939776 04/21/22 10:36 AM
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Bro, first, I'm not going to search for a link, and you don't really need one for evidence. But IIRC, it was a study by Johns Hopkins and stated that somewhere around 83 or 84% had remnants of the virus in their bodies. Is that hard to believe in any way? It's not for me... 70% have been vaccinated and millions have been sick. I wouldn't have a hard time believing 90%. If you don't believe it -- throw it out.

Second... I feel like I'm having this senseless argument again where someone responds as if I'm advocating getting sick with covid... "going the natural immunity route". There were over 20 million cases in the US well before a vaccination was available. Then we made it available by age group as more got sick. There were plenty "riding the fence" saying "I still don't know anyone with covid!"

It's not like everyone sat at the table with Morpheus and played "blue pill / red pill"... for many, life (and covid) just happened. For those that already had covid, many trusted their own body's defense system over stacking a vaccination on top. Do you see where I'm coming from?

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Portland, Just so I am clear, you have been caring for covid patients for a couple of years. Doing an outstanding job I am sure. Despite being in the room with known covid + patients you have stayed healthy by wearing your N-95 mask. That is great!! You are wearing your N-95 on the plane for your trip and you are frightened by the fact that these apparently healthy people are not being forced to wear a mask, and it seems you think they should be forced to wear a mask. That seems a trifle odd to me. You have been kept safe in that hospital room with the known covid patients why won’t you be kept safe on the plane??

Also, just a point of clarification. Are you saying you are going to wear an N-95 mask the rest of your life so you don’t catch a cold. Wow!! That seems more than a trifle odd to me.

Look if you really want to be safe go with a hazmat suit. That will keep you safe. In lieu of that, strap on your N-95, quit complaining, get on the plane and have a great flight.

mac #1939782 04/21/22 10:59 AM
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Mac , just google study of natural immunity after covid done in Israel. It was huge, maybe 1million patients. It showed natural immunity was way way stronger than vaccine immunity, maybe 27 times more effective, and it lasted much longer. Are you gonna get a booster every 3 months? When that study was done, I think they had patients with strong antibody presence 18 months after having the virus.

There are multiple other studies showing the same thing. I had the virus over a year ago and my antibody levels are still high. Btw, the young fellow you cited having a lung transplant had neither had the vaccine nor had the disease so he had no immunity , natural or otherwise.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Yes. Both me and my girlfriend (we live/own a home together) are nurses that are regularly dealing with COVID patients. We’ve both stayed healthy by being diligent in our usage of proper masks. Both at work and in public. We haven’t eaten in a restaurant (we do order take out fairly regularly), been in anyone’s home, nor allowed anyone in ours since COVID began.
What you see as fear we see as our civic duty. If I get sick I can’t help my patients. If I get sick I can run the risk of getting my other clinical staff coworkers sick. Rendering our office unable to serve our community. If I get sick it’s likely that my GF gets sick, or vice versa, hurting both our offices in the ways described above.
Frankly, if I get sick I run the risk of feeling like crap… who wants that? I’m over being sick. What this pandemic has offered me is two full years of health. No colds. No flu. Nothing. It’s been wonderful.
As to everyone else… look, I’m not big on mandates. Personally I wish everyone else took their civic duty seriously and got proper masks and wore them diligently when in public. I saw a guy recently at the Orlando airport giving a gate worker a hard time about keeping his mask up. He was a muscle bound, chin strap mask douche. He raised his voice multiple times. At one point stating “I’m not afraid of the virus” or some similar tripe. I looked around at the gate waiting area. So many families traveling with their elderly loved ones. Yet all that douche could see was himself. He’s wasn’t afraid… but he couldn’t look around and see those that he could effect. … well here we are. As long as people like that walk amongst us, I guess mandates are needed.
Airplanes are tightly packed Petri dishes. People are poor with their health hygiene. I’m done dealing with it. As I said, I was in SE Asia in 2017, both my GF and I ended up with a nasty cold with a mild fever after flying back to Thailand from Cambodia. It was the beach part of our vacation. We spent 2 of the 5 days there laying in bed feeling awful.
Never again. Yes, I’ll be wearing a kn95 on planes from now on. No reason not to.

[Linked Image]
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
And I support fully your right to do so. Since that N-95 should keep you healthy no need to worry about other folks who may feel differently. Be healthy and thanks for your patent care. I spent 47 years in an inner city hospital and I know how hard health care work is.

FATE #1939787 04/21/22 11:19 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Following the science and CDC recommendations is such a terrible thing. But some people who are not experts in the field somehow know better.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
so wait, I thought you got covid?

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by keithfromxenia
Mac , just google study of natural immunity after covid done in Israel. It was huge, maybe 1million patients. It showed natural immunity was way way stronger than vaccine immunity, maybe 27 times more effective, and it lasted much longer. Are you gonna get a booster every 3 months? When that study was done, I think they had patients with strong antibody presence 18 months after having the virus.

There are multiple other studies showing the same thing. I had the virus over a year ago and my antibody levels are still high. Btw, the young fellow you cited having a lung transplant had neither had the vaccine nor had the disease so he had no immunity , natural or otherwise.
Those and other studies were simply swept under the rug by our CDC. For no good reason, imo. I think the audacity to ignore studies involving millions of people only strengthened the resolve by many here that Covid response was a political narrative as much as a health initiative.

There were patients who were sick with the original SARS virus in 2003 with a strong immunity to covid 18 years later.

FATE #1939794 04/21/22 11:27 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Oh dear Lord.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Portland, Just so I am clear, you have been caring for covid patients for a couple of years. Doing an outstanding job I am sure. Despite being in the room with known covid + patients you have stayed healthy by wearing your N-95 mask. That is great!! You are wearing your N-95 on the plane for your trip and you are frightened by the fact that these apparently healthy people are not being forced to wear a mask, and it seems you think they should be forced to wear a mask. That seems a trifle odd to me. You have been kept safe in that hospital room with the known covid patients why won’t you be kept safe on the plane??

Also, just a point of clarification. Are you saying you are going to wear an N-95 mask the rest of your life so you don’t catch a cold. Wow!! That seems more than a trifle odd to me.

Look if you really want to be safe go with a hazmat suit. That will keep you safe. In lieu of that, strap on your N-95, quit complaining, get on the plane and have a great flight.

CUT THE BS. Portland is a healthcare professional, of course he is serious about wearing a mask. Do you have even the remotest clue of what it would take to do the crap he has been doing for two years? I seriously doubt your ass would have the mental and physical fortitude to do what he has done. You should be thanking him instead of shamelessly mocking him because of your ridiculous Qanon style beliefs. Vile.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Well if Doctor “I Googled it” says it's true, it must be true. SMDH. Do you hear what you sound like?

FATE #1939801 04/21/22 11:51 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE

Those and other studies were simply swept under the rug by our CDC. For no good reason, imo. I think the audacity to ignore studies involving millions of people only strengthened the resolve by many here that Covid response was a political narrative as much as a health initiative.

There were patients who were sick with the original SARS virus in 2003 with a strong immunity to covid 18 years later.

And this is how misinformation is spread kids! smh.

FATE #1939802 04/21/22 11:57 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My believe is that most people either are vaccinated, and the majority of the unvaccinated have had COVID.

Not too many outliers, but we have reached a point where it is less problematic, and the variants since Delta are less severe.

That last rush in January was pretty intense.

Those who have been vaccinated can still get COVID, but it is normally not life threatening.

Herd immunity in a sense, one way or another.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Legend
Legend
P
That certainly explains this.......

COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 20 states

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/covid-19-cases-tick-up-in-9-states.html

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid ~ Part 10

Link Copied to Clipboard