Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
It's okay scarecrow, I didn't expect a proper response anyway. You attack with lies, and it's my party's fault. rofl

[Linked Image from assets.ltkcontent.com]

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
1 member likes this: tastybrownies
FATE #1940035 04/22/22 01:17 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Delusional.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by WooferDawg
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
That certainly explains this.......

COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 20 states

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/covid-19-cases-tick-up-in-9-states.html

Here is the deal about hospitalizations.

You can choose to compare it to January, or March/April and come up with whatever answer you wish.

Yes, cases are ticking up, but down about 90-95 percent from the January peak.

Is your glass half empty, or half full.

That's quite true about where cases are now compared to the peak. But that's generally not what comparing the numbers from month to month tells you. With each new variant or sub variant the numbers increase slowly. They tend to rise over time with each new variant as the new variant takes over and begins to spread. That's how we arrived at those peak numbers.

So the point you're making is quite valid about how it could be much worse and we are well below the peak numbers of any variant we have seen, this is an indicator that hospitalizations are on the rise with the new sub variant we are now seeing. None of us have any way of knowing if this variant will be strong enough to rise to the level of some of the previous variants. Now that we have at home testing it's impossible to keep up with the spread by positive cases.

So no, it's really not about a glass being half empty or half full. It's simply an indicator that hospitalizations are again on the rise. Some may see that as a cause to once again be more cautious. Some may not. But every peak we've seen started with rising hospitalizations. It's the current trend.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Originally Posted by FATE
now you want links...

So I'll ask and respond, although I'm a little confused by what you want links for? My opinion?? Please tell me what you want links for and I'll gladly provide them.

I noticed mac didn't give any links to his two "cases" where 1 young man needed a lung transplant, and apparently, got one immediately, and the other "case" he cited.

archie...just for you and your boys...

LOCAL NEWS
28-year-old shares battle against COVID-19 in ICU, wishes he prioritized vaccine

by: Eric Halperin
Posted: Dec 3, 2021 / 06:45 AM EST
Updated: Dec 3, 2021 / 06:51 AM EST

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) – For Kodie Edler, doing laundry, dishes, and other chores are steppingstones towards bigger goals. The everyday tasks might not seem like much but to him they mean a lot.

Over the summer he spent more than two months in the intensive care unit (ICU) at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUWMC) after getting COVID-19. “We’re celebrating the little wins. Seven or eight weeks ago I couldn’t even do a sit to stand,” said Edler.

The 28-year-old was with his wife on the way back from a family trip when he came down with a fever. Turns out he had COVID-19 and was hospitalized within days. Days later he was on ventilator. Then he was moved from his local hospital near his home in Findlay to the ICU at the OSUWMC.

“My first thing I thought when I saw him is like oh my gosh is this the start of something new with delta and it was,” said Dr. Veena Satyapriya, Medical Director of the ECMO Program at the OSUWMC.

Dr. Satyapriya was one of Edler’s doctors. She says when delta started to surge over the summer she started seeing more young patients with no underlying conditions getting COVID-19 and becoming severely ill. That was the case with Edler.

She mentioned Edler’s situation at a city press conference in August urging vaccinations. ECMO is a device that takes blood out of a person, oxygenates it, then puts it back in. It’s extremely invasive and comes with risks but a step taken when other options do not work, according to Dr. Satyapriya.

Edler would spend about two months on ECMO in a medically induced coma. Eventually he got a double lung transplant and left the hospital after almost 90 days. Back when he got COVID-19, he was not vaccinated.

“I don’t have a better way to put it, I don’t have a more eloquent way to put it, it’s just don’t be like me,” he said. He says he was not against getting the vaccine, he just had not prioritized getting the shot, putting work and other tasks first.

It’s a decision he wishes he’d handled differently. While he knows most cases do not get as bad as his, he does not want any other people to experience what he has.

Murder charges against Jason Meade filed in death of Casey Goodson Jr.

“One of the ways that I can describe it is you have a lock on every window and every door of your house. In my opinion without the vaccine, you’re leaving the back door without a lock all the time. Why not add that lock in.”

Edler got out of the hospital on October 8th. He’s since been back to the ICU floor he was on to do a ‘victory lap.’ He saw many of the medical professionals who cared for him. Some of them he remembered, some he did not due to being in the medically induced coma.

They all remembered him and were so happy to see him. He also gave encouragement to another patient who was in a similar situation to the one he dealt with, recovering from a double lung transplant after COVID-19 led to his lungs being severely damaged.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-ne...id-in-icu-wishes-he-prioritized-vaccine/

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
mac #1940573 04/25/22 04:10 PM
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
now you want links...So I'll ask and respond, although I'm a little confused by what you want links for? My opinion?? Please tell me what you want links for and I'll gladly provide them.

I noticed mac didn't give any links to his two "cases" where 1 young man needed a lung transplant, and apparently, got one immediately, and the other "case" he cited.

archie...also, you posted this...
1 young man needed a lung transplant, and apparently, got one immediately, and the other "case" he cited.

arch...tell me, where did say or even imply that the young man who got the lung transplant got a transplant "IMMEDIATELY"..?

You simply made that up for your lame reason because I never said such a thing or even implied that he quickly got a lung transplant...did I?

mac #1940575 04/25/22 04:26 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Actually, you DID imply it. Thanks for playing. Guy got covid. Was in intensive care, got sent to Columbus, got a lung transplant.

With no links to any articles, it's tough to tell what you meant, MACIE.

I have a clue how long people on organ transplant lists wait, okay, MACIE?

FATE #1940579 04/25/22 04:37 PM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
jc

Update on my recently infected friend group. Most have recovered, a couple are dealing with lasting symptoms, one has tested negative again already just 5 days post a positive test, everyone else is still testing positive 9 days post exposure, one friend has lost her sense of taste and smell… Sucks for her.
I think locally our infection rates are about at the peak. I’m expecting to start seeing a downward trend over the coming two weeks. It’s burned through most of the local nursing facilities by now. I’m hoping for a bit of a reprieve as the weather warms up and people start spending their social time outdoors.

[Linked Image]
mac #1940580 04/25/22 04:49 PM
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Now I'm going to add another COVID situation that I heard about just yesterday.

A friend and his brother dropped in yesterday to ask permission to fish in our pond. It had been close to 2 years since they had last been here before the Covid pandemic hit the USA. Late last year, before Christmas, we learned that our friend's father had died. We sent our condolences to him and his mother but due to the Covid threat, we would not be attending the funeral.

Yesterday, my wife and I again passed on our condolences and our friend related the entire situation concerning how his father died. He contracted Covid and got sick..very sick, spending time (weeks) in a Michigan hospital before passing.

...At nearly the same time, his wife also got sick with Covid spending 9 days in intensive care in a hospital here in Ohio, before surviving Covid and continues to slowly recover.

...While visiting his Dad in Michigan and his mother here in Ohio, the son (our friend) contracted Covid and spent time in the same hospital his mother was in. Our friend said it was as sick as he has ever been and the entire family ordeal was an unbelievable shock to them. They never thought their decision to forgo COVID shots would turnout so horribly bad for them.

My only reason for relating these "true accounts" concerning Covid is to help others make their own decisions concerning how to approach the pandemic issue.

BTW arch, I have no link to this very personal accounting of our friends Covid experience...you just have to trust me.

Last edited by mac; 04/25/22 04:50 PM.

mac #1940581 04/25/22 04:56 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
I've had covid twice. Once, before it was covid. I got the vax as soon as I was eligible. I got the booster. I also got covid again. I was not deathly sick either time. In fact, the last time, I only tested because I had a stuffy nose in the morning, for a few days. Pretty common, at least for me, in the winter.

So I don't know what point you're trying to make. I am for, and have had, the vaccinations. I've had covid, twice. I'm for being smart and safe. So?

FATE #1940587 04/25/22 05:41 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c

My wife's uncle just got his 4th shot and he developed short-term memory loss.

He's currently in the hospital in Columbus. He's never had Covid.

No news story.

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
FATE #1940631 04/25/22 10:19 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm just happy there is no breaking news on new variants.

Legend
Legend
My wife's uncle just got his 4th shot and he developed short-term memory loss.

DAMN ROOKIES wink

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by mac
now you want links...So I'll ask and respond, although I'm a little confused by what you want links for? My opinion?? Please tell me what you want links for and I'll gladly provide them.

archie...also, you posted this...
1 young man needed a lung transplant, and apparently, got one immediately, and the other "case" he cited.

arch...tell me, where did say or even imply that the young man who got the lung transplant got a transplant "IMMEDIATELY"..?

You simply made that up for your lame reason because I never said such a thing or even implied that he quickly got a lung transplant...did I?

Actually, you DID imply it. Thanks for playing. Guy got covid. Was in intensive care, got sent to Columbus, got a lung transplant.

With no links to any articles, it's tough to tell what you meant, MACIE.

I have a clue how long people on organ transplant lists wait, okay, MACIE?

archie...so now you are claiming that you know how The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center determines who gets a lung transplant and when it happens. You have to be one of the smartest Doctors on this message board.

Please Arch...tell the members of this message board how The OSU Wexner Center establishes it's priorities to determine who gets a lung transplant and how quickly a transplant can happen for the patient.

BTW, while you consider this some kind of game ("playing")...I'm not playing..!

FATE #1944433 05/12/22 08:40 PM
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by Squires
What? How could it possibly be the first case?

FATE #1944466 05/12/22 10:50 PM
Legend
Legend
It was the first test.

(Pssssttt.... it wasn't the first case. It's just the first they've admitted to)

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
And that's the catch. It was the first case "reported". Often times the devil is in the details.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE #1945263 05/17/22 11:29 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I’m seeing this now. I have friends on their second infection. A few dealt with it around Christmas and are doing battle with it again.
…. I’ll keep my KN95 supply loaded and in use for the foreseeable future. I honestly don’t care if I’m the only one with one on when I’m out in public anymore. More and more it’s the case. Home Depot, the grocery store, etc… it’s like people WANT to catch it.
Good luck out there.

[Linked Image]
2 members like this: jfanent, GMdawg
FATE #1945306 05/18/22 11:07 AM
Legend
Legend
I should have been as disciplined as you. My wife and I are currently both infected for the second time. This one is much worse. It hit me like a sledgehammer this past Friday the 13th and I tested positive on Saturday. It hit her 4 days before mine. This time around the strip turned bright red the instant the swab touched it for both of us. Last time it was a faint line after 15m. The symptoms are very similar to the immunization reaction (chills, headache, fever, aches, fatigue etc) along with a lot of chest and nasal congestion and coughing. It hasn't gotten worse, but it really hasn't been better either. I can really tell when the Motrin starts wearing off. Neither of us has lost our sense of taste or smell. The wife has been doing better the last 2 days, so hopefully I'm right behind her. I haven't been to the doc, but I'm treating it with Motrin 800mg every 8+hrs, Claritin D, Symbicort and Albuterol inhalers and a zinc supplement....and tons of fluid.

Although we've been good with keeping things clean and using hand sanitizer, we haven't been masking up as religously as we did earlier. I'm pretty sure the wife picked it up at one of the hockey games we went to on the 6th and 7th (no masks) and then I caught it from her. We're both vaccinated with one booster.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
FATE #1945318 05/18/22 12:17 PM
Legend
Legend
I admit i don't wear my mask much anymore. I wore it everytime i went out for over two years. I have had both shots and two boosters and I reached the point where I said my chances of dying from the cancer, a stroke, a heart attack. Or my aneurysm rupturing way outweight me dying from covid. . However I still wear it around high risk folks, but i do feel guilty that I dont wear it inpublic like I use too.
I

Last edited by GMdawg; 05/18/22 12:19 PM.

1 member likes this: jfanent
FATE #1945321 05/18/22 12:29 PM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
At this point it’s every man for themselves. People are going to do as they choose. I’m not admonishing anyone for their choices anymore. The data on proper masking is out there… so is COVID. People now can decide how they live, or die.
I’m heading to Florida next week to deliver an art piece to a local municipality. My expectation for the public’s mask use there is… well… my guess is I’ll get more than my share of looks when I’m wearing a mask. Don’t care. I don’t want to bring anything back to Portland with me except a check and a suntan.

[Linked Image]
3 members like this: PitDAWG, jfanent, GMdawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
Man j, I'm sorry to hear that. I certainly wish both you and your wife well and hope you get to feeling better soon. My wife and I have our second booster scheduled for Friday.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: jfanent
FATE #1945435 05/18/22 05:43 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I've had it 3 times.

The first one was kinda rough. I was sick for 14 days and ended up quarantined for 25 days.

the second time was not as bad. I was sick for a week and stayed home for 10 days. I never lost my smell

the third time... I thought I had seasonal allergies.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
At this point it’s every man for themselves. People are going to do as they choose. I’m not admonishing anyone for their choices anymore. The data on proper masking is out there… so is COVID. People now can decide how they live, or die.
I’m heading to Florida next week to deliver an art piece to a local municipality. My expectation for the public’s mask use there is… well… my guess is I’ll get more than my share of looks when I’m wearing a mask. Don’t care. I don’t want to bring anything back to Portland with me except a check and a suntan.

just got back from there. I'd say about 10% of those traveling in the airports (any of them) wore a mask. No one cares if you do or don't wear a mask.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Hope things start improving for you jfan. Hopefully you're right behind your wife on the road to recovery.

FATE #1949937 06/10/22 10:58 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Justin Bieber Diagnosed with a Known Side Effect of the covid Bioweapon Injection
by Jeff Dornik June 10, 2022 in Entertainment and Sports, Everything, Healthcare, News and Opinions, Science and Tech

Everyone is talking about the rare disorder that Justin Bieber has been diagnosed with. Ramsay Hunt syndrome paralyzed half of the pop singer’s face, forcing him to cancel his tour.

Unfortunately for Bieber, this is also a known side effect of the covid-19 bioweapon injection. According to PubMed, there are documented cases of this extremely rare disorder shortly after getting jabbed.

While Bieber has been quiet about his vaccination status, his world tour does require proof of being jabbed with the Poison Death Shot in order to enter, so it is assumed that he has been injected.

According to TMZ:

Justin Bieber has been battling a serious virus, one that has left the right side of his face paralyzed … and he’ll need to take some time off to work on getting better.

The singer posted a video Friday explaining to fans why he’s had to postpone several shows over the last week, explaining he’s been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome. Bieber says it’s affected a nerve in his ear, causing the paralysis.

As visible in the video, Justin is unable to blink with one of his eyes, and can only smile with one side of his mouth.

Instead of getting jabbed, one of the best things you can do to protect yourself from covid is to build up your immune system. My doctor recommended I take a daily regimen of supplements, including vitamin D and C, as well as Zinc and Quercetin. Fortunately, Dr Zelenko has come out with a supplement that combines all of these into one. Order them today at zstacklife.com/freedom using discount code FREEDOM.

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/202...-effect-of-the-covid-bioweapon-injection

Legend
Legend
Gee all my shot did was load me up with gamma radiation so that I now turn green and grow super strong when I get angry. rolleyes

GMdawg #1949987 06/11/22 10:02 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
SpamBrown is shilling supplements now. Hey Jim Bakker is selling some nonsense too. He’s a godly man. How can he possibly steer you wrong?

I have to go back to Florida on Sunday. We had issues with the art not being delivered on time. Hence my last trip was a bust. The airports were filled with non mask wearing folks. Oh well. Let them get sick. The stats show that the east coast of Florida as the hottest of COVID hotspots in the country right now. I’ll be masked again.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
I wonder if it's an Alex Jones product?

#gmstrong
GMdawg #1950035 06/11/22 01:17 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Gee all my shot did was load me up with gamma radiation so that I now turn green and grow super strong when I get angry. rolleyes

You must have gotten the moderna vaccine. I went with Pfizer. It contains the radioactive venom of a spider. Regretting that decision a little. Kind of wishing I would have gone with the Novavax vaccine and gotten linked to the speed force.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
1 member likes this: GMdawg
FATE #1950074 06/11/22 03:53 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Jabs - the Secret Weapon Against Trump 2024
Tom Renz 3 hr ago

I am going to premise this article with the fact that this is based on my analysis. Obviously, I cannot prove what will happen in the next two years, but I think this cannot be overstated. Also, before I get a million comments on 4-d chess and other such nonsense let me state my position: I believe Donald Trump was one of the best presidents in our nation’s history. He was attacked more and from more directions than ANY other president I could list - including from his own party. The unfortunate reality is that regardless of how talented the Donald is, he is still human, and he was quite clearly misled. Now it is the job of those that believe in freedom to ensure he knows that we continue to support him but that we NEED him to take a stand to save our children’s lives and our troops.

COVID was a lie from the beginning. The death numbers were inflated, the PCR tests never worked, and the disease was known, very early on, to be roughly as dangerous as a bad flu season (probably less so if treatment was not denied). You can read the fact pattern in the file below, which is a case I filed in early September 2020, if you want a healthy dose of well-cited truth.

Let me reiterate - I filed this at the beginning of September of 2020 and then amended the complaint but the original contained the same fact pattern. Also, you should know that after talking ex parte to the defense, the judge called this unintelligible so let me know if you need interpretation. This entire farce should have ended right there but it did not.

We have continued the fight without cessation since this filing and have had some success and ran into some walls. Ultimately, what I did not realize when I filed this case, was that this was part of a war on America and had two major purposes. The first purpose was to damage our nation by transferring wealth from small and midsize business to billion-dollar corporations. This was important because it is very difficult to control a decentralized business structure but easy when you only have a few big businesses that you can “include as stakeholders” (look at the WEF if you do not understand this).

The other purpose of the COVID nonsense was to facilitate the jabs. The purpose of the jabs is very misunderstood. People focus on many of the things that the global elite view as ancillary benefits of these poisons but have largely missed the main goal. Killing people off (depopulation), money, editing your genome, these are things that may or may not be important now or in the future (depending on what you believe) but the evidence points to another foundational reason for the jabs. You see, at this point, gene therapy is still and experiment, the global elite have not yet built a big enough data set for these jabs to accomplish much more than killing people with terrible side effects. These jabs are a global experiment to gather data on gene therapy and to act as a legal end-run around the law to legalize human gene therapy. These things could not happen without a super-scary “global pandemic” because no one was interested in being experimented on and becoming a human GMO.

All that said, probably the most important secondary goal of these jabs was an insurance policy against the Donald getting a second term. Trump is the single biggest potential threat to globalist control so protecting against another “Trump setback” is essential to these monsters. In October of 2020 an FDA meeting leaked with extensive discussion of serious side effects that were expected from these jabs (this is before they were available). I sincerely doubt the Donald was ever given this information and do not know if he has seen it to this day.

Based on reports that I cannot validate but believe have some validity, information like this was actively kept from the President while at the same time his “trusted advisors” were feeding him lies about death counts (which we debunked above) and cases (also debunked). These people kept telling Trump that we HAD to stay locked down and so Trump pushed for what he thought was a solution - the jab. People kept acting as though there were obstacles and made Trump feel like he had to fight to get this done all the while he was actually being played. When the jabs became available, he naturally wanted to take credit for his “accomplishment” but this was all part of the trillion dollar manipulation (again, this is based on reports, not proof but if you do not think the other side is that devious take a look at the Trump/Russia collusion debacle).

Regardless of the accuracy of the previous paragraph, Trump did tout the success of operation warp speed endlessly. We are now seeing two things happen. First, a steady leak of reports indicating “newly found” dangers from the death jabs, and second, a push to legalize and normalize gene therapy jabs beyond just COVID. There are many billions of dollars being invested globally in gene therapy jabs and the FDA is feeling pretty confident in their authority to authorize the new generation of these jabs due to the COVID jab experiment. These gene therapies will be called vaccines to ensure no lawsuits can succeed due to the immunity vaccines are given.

With regards to the second part of this of the plan is the anti-Trump agenda. Prior to 2024 (assuming Trump is looking like a favorite again), I think it is highly likely that we will see more and more reports talking about how the first generation of COVID jabs did have some problems but these problems were entirely because Donald Trump made the good people at the FDA ignore protocols during the pandemic so he could selfishly take credit for getting our nation open again during an election year. The fake science they will produce will show that there were deaths and side effect in the early iterations of the jabs, but they are now safe and the deaths that occurred were solely because of Trump’s actions. It will not matter that this is all garbage - the entire mainstream, especially including Fox, will push the narrative and Trump will be stuck with it.

There is a way out for the real President. It is already very late, but if Trump were to come out and admit to the world that he was lied to, he could get ahead of this. The MAGA nation is very forgiving because they recognize that Trump has truly done more than anyone to “make America great again” but he really needs to do this sooner rather than later.

Ultimately, I will continue to fight this in every way possible but what happens is in God’s hands. I pray for Trump and for our nation and sincerely hope he sees this.

https://tomrenz.substack.com/p/jabs-the-secret-weapon-against-trump?s=r

Legend
Legend
I have lost four friends to covid, so i don't want to hear these BS lies about covid being fake.

2 members like this: dawglover05, jfanent
GMdawg #1950125 06/11/22 10:06 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
The dude can't help himself. He's so far down the rabbit hole; all that matters is that NOTHING is allowed to shatter his belief. That's what Trumpism and Qanon do to people. All you have to do is look at what it did to this board to see it.

Covid hit my house this week for the first time. I've taken care of my wife all week. My Pfizer was better than her Moderna; we've had three shots each. My mother-in-law, who lives with us, had both, and she got by without getting it too.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/11/22 10:12 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
He's over here trying to argue Justin Bieber not being able to work is a bad thing.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Meh, everybody should be able to work, but I think the world will survive if Beiber can work for five minutes. He's been radicalized and can't see it at all. He's not alone by a long shot.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Tony Horton also got Ramsay Hunt a few years back. From what I heard, it's mostly due to a derivative of Chicken Pox/Shingles, but hell if I'm an expert on it. All I know is that I was warned by a certain poster that I would get Bells Palsy from the vaccine and, well... still able to smile on both sides of my face.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
LOL, I missed that. smh.

FATE #1950758 06/14/22 06:13 PM
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tests positive for Covid-19
The positive test comes just days after Trudeau met with President Joe Biden.

June 13, 2022, 12:57 PM EDT / Updated June 13, 2022, 2:35 PM EDT
By Dareh Gregorian

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Monday that he has tested positive for Covid-19, announcing the result just days after he met with President Joe Biden.

U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, who attended the same summit as Trudeau and Biden, has also tested positive for the virus, his office said.

Trudeau announced his positive test on social media.

"I feel okay, but that’s because I got my shots. So, if you haven’t, get vaccinated — and if you can, get boosted," Trudeau said in a tweet.

Trudeau met with Biden in a bilateral meeting in Los Angeles at the Summit of the Americas on Thursday.

The White House said the pair discussed the Russian assault on Ukraine "and joint efforts to make our supply chains and economies more resilient to external shocks."

The pair and other leaders attending the summit also took a “family photo” together on Friday.

A White House spokesperson said the 79-year-old Biden, who is at a higher risk from the virus because of his age, was not considered a “close contact” of the prime minister’s.

[Linked Image from thumbnails.cbc.ca]

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

There are two lessons to learn here, boys and girls:

1. Those dirty, dirty truckers!

2. SCIENCE!

FATE #1950975 06/15/22 04:27 PM
Legend
Legend
Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19

'experiencing 'mild symptoms'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/facui-tests-positive-covid-experiencing-mild-symptoms

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid ~ Part 10

Link Copied to Clipboard