Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Can we hang them all with red neckties? It’d be so fitting.

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O

Except Faux News hasn't committed... imagine that! Fox, OANN, and Tucker Carlson should be next in the sweatbox for feeding this crapstorm with misinformation. Hannity and Ingraham, deserve a little too for all their misinformation. Time to drive Q-Trumpism back into their trog holes and out of mainstream public and government daily participation. Yes, I DO believe QAnon types and Trumpism should be silenced. Crazy lies and conspiracy theories for complete idiots are not guaranteed specifically in the constitution wink. Unlike Gohmert, I don't think the first amendment gives you the right to lie, mislead, and incite people against our democracy.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/07/22 10:06 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
The far-right plague in our country is now calling for a second insurrection! SMH, if this comes to fruition, I hope Biden orders US troops to kill them to the last man. Disgusting words after seeing the 6th.

Far-right gun group warns supporters to prepare for 'battle' at the US Capitol if gun compromise passes

By Matthew Chapman

On Monday, the far-right American Firearms Association sent a call to action to supporters urging them to do everything in their power to stop an emerging compromise on gun safety that appears to be taking shape in the Senate — including, potentially, engaging in a "battle" "all over the Capitol complex."

"Our federal legislative team believes that because of the enormity of the battle this week in DC, there will be thousands or even tens of thousands of Bloomberg-funded, red shirt radical, commie mommies all over the Capitol complex," continued the email, an apparent reference to the gun-safety activist group Moms Demand Action. "This is their Super Bowl. You and I should be looking at this battle in exactly the same way."

The compromise legislation being crafted in the wake of the Uvalde, Texas school shooting, being brokered by Republican and Democratic senators, has not taken any public shape yet.

However, sources indicate that the bill is likely to be a narrow measure that could add more data to federal background checks, encourage more states to adopt "red-flag laws" to confiscate guns from mentally unstable people, and strengthen funding for mental health programs.

More ambitious proposals like making background checks apply to private sales, or raising the age to purchase semiautomatic rifles, do not appear to be part of the discussion at this time.The fundraising email, flagged by Jennifer Bendery of the Huffington Post, claims that "we fully expect our systems to be attacked by nefarious, left-wing actors who want to shut our systems down."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-the-us-capitol-if-gun-compromise-passes

Looks to me like the "American Firearms Association" just earned a spot on the domestic terrorist groups list.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/07/22 10:30 AM.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

I'm pretty sure that if there is one thing we've learned about Merrick Garland, he's not going to be pushed to do anything he doesn't feel the DOJ is prepared to do.

When and If they come to the determination that Trump needs indicted, they'll do so..

In either case, unlike the Trump era, the DOJ under Biden works independently.

However, it is my wish that this is 100% correct.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
"Bloomberg funded Commie Mommies"?

Wow!

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm sure you understand that I'm not holding my breath.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by oobernoober
I'm sure you understand that I'm not holding my breath.

Neither am I. But we'll see a little of what they have on him and others starting tonight

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not holding my breath either because almost half of America wouldn't care if he went out on Fifth Avenue and shot somebody. One of their rare truthful Trump statements that he made.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
FBI arrests Michigan gubernatorial candidate on charges related to involvement in January 6 riot

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/poli...atorial-candidate-ryan-kelley/index.html

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Steve Bannon subpoenas Pelosi, members of Jan. 6 committee

https://www.yahoo.com/news/steve-bannon-subpoenas-pelosi-members-193301916.html

can a MAGA hatter explain to me what a 'revenge' subpoena is?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
So far, it's sounding pretty rough for Donny. Hell, they are spelling out what we will see and it sounds damning because he's guilty.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/09/22 08:34 PM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Man those people were STUPID. A lot of clips that I've never seen before of the insurrectionists in the Capitol.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Just a smear job by the media and libtards because you know a red wave is coming in November.

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
Legend
Legend
It's their only hope.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
Legend
O
rolleyes Disgusting and WRONG. Both of you. But go ahead, keep it up. Believe your lies.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/09/22 09:20 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Its so obvious. Stop playing dumb. Its a prime time dramatic extravaganza for the purpose of gaining votes.

Too bad for you, its not going to work.

O
Legend
Legend
O
It's justice, and your talk is traitorous. Shut up.

E
Legend
Legend
E
You shut up. Your played out extremist radical left shicht is old. You are no better than the right extremists. You sound just as crazy as the proud boys. Except we have to hear from you on a daily basis.

2 members like this: FATE, SuperBrown
A
Legend
Legend
A
Well, it's 9:30. I think the show started at 8. I've not been following, but, could someone tell me what blockbuster breakthrough there has been?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Yeah yeah, and Trumpians are like monkeys throwing poop.

E
Legend
Legend
E
They learned it from you. Right extremists learned that violence is ok from all the left extremists and antifas rioting, looting, vandalizing, and arson of innocent American businesses.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hey, Democrats, No One Gives a Damn About Your Sham Hearing
Derek Hunter | Posted: Jun 09, 2022 12:01 AM

Ever watch 2020 on a Friday night? Or Dateline? What once used to be serious “news magazine” shows have devolved, like everything else in journalism, to a complete waste of time that exists only to manipulate your emotions and keep you watching. Every week, they’re reality murder mysteries where half way through you’re convinced (because producers manipulated you into believing) the killer is someone it’s not. By the end, the truth is revealed in a way that leaves you in shock. It’s as predictable as the setting sun. And so are Democrats.

When word came out this week that the January 6th committee – Nancy Pelosi’s inner circle of flying monkeys eager to do as much damage to Republicans as possible – had hired the former head of ABC News to “produce” their big prime time hearing tonight, I knew the only thing missing would be the melodramatic Keith Morrison voiceover.

The simple fact of the matter is the American people don’t give a damn about any of this. Was the January 6th riot good? Hell no. It was stupid. But was it a “threat to democracy”? Absolutely not.

There was no plan, no plot. To the extent that anything was coordinated it was between a couple of guys no one has ever heard of who, for reasons maybe someone should ask the FBI, did their best to stir people up. Creating an angry mob and getting them to do stupid things is pretty easy, Democrats spent a year leading up to the 2020 election doing just that. Does that mean it’s a plot to overthrow our government?

In the case of Democrats, maybe. They did sustain their attack until it was no longer needed, whereas the January 6th riot lasted a couple of hours. The majority of people who entered the Capitol that day did so on the Senate side, not the House side where the fighting was taking place. Having worked in that building I can tell you it’s huge and it’s easy to have zero clue what’s happening on the other side of it while you’re in it. As the small mob was breaking windows, more people walked in the Senate side through doors held open by Capitol Police. They even got directions to parts of the building from police so they could get the best selfies. There are police officers in Seattle and Portland still traumatized by Democrats trying to set them on fire with Molotov Cocktails and permanently blind them with green lasers who’d love to have had that kind of interaction with their mobs.

The American public has seen all of this footage for a year and a half and we’re unimpressed. That some self-important blowhard politicians might’ve been scared for a few minutes that day, or a couple of staffers had a few nightmares is irrelevant, honestly. Not a single Member of Congress or their staff was physically assaulted. If they were a blood thirsty mob looking to murder, they really sucked at it.

Punish the people who did fight with police or did damage the building, but everyone else should be treated like they are Democrats and be given a BLM/ANTIFA pass. The only person killed that day was Ashli Babbitt and the cop who killed her didn’t even face professional discipline, let alone charges. No matter how many times Joe Biden and other Democrats lie and claim police officers were killed that day it won’t make it true.

So when the left drag this waste of time and money into prime time, complete with dancing Liz Cheneys, no one cares. We’ve heard it all already, we’ve seen it all already. That these people are content, even proud, of Americans being held in solitary confinement for more than a year for the “crime” of parading on government property tells you more about them than any of those arrested. That two leftist lawyers could get sweetheart deal slicing off 90 percent of the jail time they were facing for trying to kill police in the name of BLM/ANTIFA “justice” while Americans who were simply in DC that day are harassed tells you everything you need to know about where the real “threat to democracy” is coming from.

To hell with the Democrats and their GOP puppets name Cheney and Kinzinger, to hell with the media coordinating an in-kind donation to carry a rehashing of a “nothing new” hearing live in prime time. We aren’t interested.

And spare us the lectures about “violent rhetoric” in a week that sees yet another progressive leftist arrested trying to murder a conservative. After a month of “They’re trying to rip away your right to an abortion, you must do something” and worse, one of their side took them literally and plotted to kill a Supreme Court Justice. MSNBC’s ratings decreased by one viewer, but their intensity turned up to 11. Finally, they have proof that someone is watching and their message is getting through. Maddow will just have to monologue harder next time.

Yeah, to hell with all of these people and their stupid hearing.

https://townhall.com/columnists/der...-gives-a-damn-about-your-hearing-n260842

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It Took Only Minutes for Democrat Race Hustler Bennie Thompson to Invoke KKK, Slavery [Two Democrat Party Institutions] During Jan. 6 Hearing
BRIANNA LYMAN REPORTER June 09, 2022 9:33 PM ET

[Linked Image from images.dailycaller.com]

It took just minutes for Democratic Mississippi Rep. Bennie Thompson to invoke the Ku Klux Klan, slavery and lynching during Thursday’s opening statements of the Jan. 6 hearings.

Committee chairman Thompson delivered the opening statement of the hearings investigating the Jan. 6 riot.

“I am from a part of the country where people justified the actions of slavery, the Ku Klux Klan and lynching,” Thompson said. “I’m reminded of that dark history as I hear voices today try and justify the actions of the insurrectionists on January 6th, 2021.”

“All of us have one thing in common: we swore the same oath,” Thompson continued. “The same oath that all Members of Congress take upon taking office and afterward every two years if they are reelected. We swore an oath to defend the Constitution, against all enemies: foreign and domestic.”

Thompson noted how the 1814 burning of the Capitol was due to foreign enemies, but then explained that after the South seceded from the Union, “Congress adopted a new oath to help make sure no person who had supported the rebellion could hold a position of public trust. Therefore, congresspersons and U.S. Federal Government employees were required for the first time to swear an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies — foreign and domestic.”

“That oath was put to the test on January 6, 2021.” (RELATED: BANKS, JORDAN, NEHLS, ARMSTRONG, And DAVIS: Don’t Fall For Nancy Pelosi’s Elaborate January 6th Coverup)

The committee has subpoenaed more than 100 individuals, interviewed nearly 1,000 witnesses and has roughly 100,000 pages of evidence.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi barred Republican Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Jim Banks of Indiana from serving on the committee. Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney and Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger were permitted to serve on the committee.

The committee told Politico they want viewers to be outraged about the incident going into 2024. The committee reportedly said they hope its presentation will stoke the same anger Americans felt on Jan. 6 now and convince them that the issue has only become worse and still threatens the 2024 election.

“The words of the current oath taken by all of us — that nearly every United States Government employees takes — have their roots in the Civil War,” he said.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/09/bennie-thompson-invokes-kkk-slavery-lynching-january-6-hearing/

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Just a smear job by the media and libtards because you know a red wave is coming in November.

Let me ask, did you demonstrate courage and watch the hearing last night?

I really hope you did. Everyone told Trump that the election was good and clean.. Nothing that would change the outcome.. Yet that windbag continues to stir the pot and divide the country.

How many republicans wanted a pardon? Lots of them apparently.

Last night was an attempt to lay out an overview...But in typical trumpian fashion, it was beat on as lies and incomplete... OF COURSE it was incomplete. It was meant to be.

Trump lied about the election... it's just that simple... 60 plus lawsuits lost on the subject.... HE LIED....

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P

Yes, actual quotes directly from people is such a smear campaign. His own daughter, his own appointed AG and many others.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
P
Legend
Legend
P
They learned it from you. Right extremists learned that violence is ok from all the left extremists and antifas rioting, looting, vandalizing, and arson of innocent American businesses.

So much from your side claiming they're better than that. They're not. Only they tried to steal an election. They tried to overthrow a democracy. And your president was behind it all. #murica

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Well, it's 9:30. I think the show started at 8. I've not been following, but, could someone tell me what blockbuster breakthrough there has been?

If you give a damn, watch it. If you don't watch it, don't act like you give a damn.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by archbolddawg

I'll give you two.. It won't matter, your mind is made up, but I'll give you two.

1. In his own words, Bill Barr told Trump that his efforts to convince everyone that the election was fraudulent was "BS" (of course he said the word but on here, it's censored) That's Barrs word for it.

2. Ivanka Trump Believed Bill Barr,,,,,,

Oh, and it was CLEAR that trump incited this insurrection.. You wouldn't see it that way, but the evidence is there plain as day.

Again, it doesn't matter, you aren't listening to it, so you don't know what's being covered.. If you really cared, you'd have watched it.

Last edited by Damanshot; 06/10/22 02:54 PM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Durham has a trial going on in Washington right now for the LIARS about Trump/Russia Collusion.

Have any of you guys been subpoenaed yet?

You mean the Failure Durham right,,,,

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Liz Cheney, a Republican, presented fact-based accounts and showed footage of the events. She also provided eye witness testimony and juxtaposed the actions of the Republican Vice President vs the President, paired with corroborative testimony from the Joint Chief of Staff.

The responses to that I see on here are predetermined, arbitrarily dismissive, unsubstantiated and emotional.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Republicans claim everyone who really wants to know what happened or took part in the investigations are RINO's, turncoats and disloyal. They can't seem to figure out that government officials take an oath to the constitution and not a president. They only actually pay attention to one part of the constitution. The second amendment.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Let me ask, did you demonstrate courage and watch the hearing last night?

Demonstrate courage??? That is absolutely hilarious. rofl

Why don't you demonstrate a little and please explain the following... Although I know nobody here will have the balls to watch it lol. Just the first ten minutes and then answer the question... Are all these people lying? If so, how have they documented so much proof? Aliens?

P
Legend
Legend
P
He couldn't even get through the first sentence without labeling everything he and his followers disagree with as "fake news".

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
That's you're entire response? So you quit and won't watch it?

P
Legend
Legend
P
What you have presented has little truth involved. Gulliani lied so much his law license was revoked. trump has been lying about the election being stolen since the day the winner of the election was announced. Over 60 court cases were found to be false by even Trump appointed and conservative judges. Barr in his own words said he told Trump his claims were BS. Are all of those people lying? So many of have been carrying on the stolen election lie I think that it's obvious that is a strong possibility.

When you look at what people are telling you, you must look at the vile rhetoric they are using which they interject into it to help determine their validity. Listening to Hannity in this video, he's full of it. That accusatory and inciteful rhetoric I mean..... at the very least.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I really, really, REALLY don't know how you got that from the video. Either you are trying to change the subject or you didn't watch it. If you don't want to discuss it, that's fine, but we're talking about proof that Trump ordered up to 20,000 national guard there because of reports of possible violence, and Pelosi refused... twice. Two separate reports of planned violence, Pelosi refuses help from the national guard. Why is that? And why would somebody that wanted and "insurrection" ask for 20,000 national guard to protect the capital?

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by FATE
but we're talking about proof that Trump ordered up to 20,000 national guard there because of reports of possible violence, and Pelosi refused... twice. Two separate reports of planned violence, Pelosi refuses help from the national guard. Why is that? And why would somebody that wanted and "insurrection" ask for 20,000 national guard to protect the capital?

Fate....this has already been fact checked and debunked.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...est-10000-guard-troops-jan-6/8929215002/

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ump-requested-10000-guard-troops-jan-6-/

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-ne...ed-20000-troops-secure-capitol-january-6

1 member likes this: mgh888
Legend
Legend
Ginni Thomas emailed dozens of Arizona lawmakers urging them to overturn Biden's 2020 win: Report

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ginni-th...rn-bidens-2020-win-report-172439918.html

so the wife of a SC judge attempted to use her status to get a state to overturn an election.

she reminds me of those military wives who acted like they were the rank of their husbands on post.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted by FATE
I really, really, REALLY don't know how you got that from the video. Either you are trying to change the subject or you didn't watch it. If you don't want to discuss it, that's fine, but we're talking about proof that Trump ordered up to 20,000 national guard there because of reports of possible violence, and Pelosi refused... twice. Two separate reports of planned violence, Pelosi refuses help from the national guard. Why is that? And why would somebody that wanted and "insurrection" ask for 20,000 national guard to protect the capital?

A recent fact check by The Associated Press found that an assertion being made by members of the House Republican Conference that Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was responsible for the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol due to security reasons is not true.

“As Speaker of the House, Pelosi does not direct the National Guard,” the AP reported in its fact check. “Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.”

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
This is the 3rd failed impeachment trial of Trump.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus January 6th Fallout p4

Link Copied to Clipboard