Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
L
All Pro
All Pro
L
BEREA, OHIO - MAY 25: Deshaun Watson #4 of the Cleveland Browns looks on during Browns OTAs at CrossCountry Mortgage Campus on May 25, 2022 in Berea, Ohio. (Photo by Nick Cammett/Getty Images)

Nick Cammett/Getty Images

Deshaun Watson now faces 24 civil lawsuits for alleged sexual assault and misconduct committed during massage sessions. The NFL continues to investigate the Cleveland Browns quarterback to determine whether to punish him for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

On The Pat McAfee Show, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said the league is expected to make a ruling sometime before training camp commences in late July.

While he believes Watson will likely face a suspension, the length remains uncertain. Rapoport speculated anywhere from four to 10 games, which he acknowledged is a huge gap for a 17-game season.

Cleveland might want to prepare to not have Watson for the longer side of that guess, which could certainly impact the team's contention status.

Quite frankly, Watson's eligibility to play football isn't the important story here.

Two more women filed suits against Watson following an HBO's Real Sports piece that detailed the cases against him and interviewed two accusers, Ashley Solis and Kyla Hayes.

Last week, Jenny Vrentas of the New York Times published a report in which multiple women accused him of initiating sexual contact. Not all women who spoke to Vrentas -- he made massage appointments with at least 66 different women during a 17-month period with the Houston Texans -- have filed a lawsuit.

At this point, some suspension looks like a near certainty.

NFL WOrld Reacts to Deshuan Watson Suspension Prediction

L
All Pro
All Pro
L
‘Defcon 1′: Two more lawsuits to be filed against former Texans QB Deshaun Watson, bringing total to 26, sources say

Legal woes continue for former Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson as attorney Tony Buzbee is in the process of filing two more lawsuits against the embattled NFL star, bringing the total number to 26, KPRC 2 has learned.

The amount of accusers is rising after more women come forward, claiming that Watson had inappropriate contact with them during massage therapy sessions.

KPRC2 legal analyst Brian Wice says Watson faces a tough outlook.

“With each additional lawsuit, this litigation continues to reach Defcon 1,” Wice said. “Deshaun Watson is caught in a West Texas hailstorm. He can’t run. He can’t hide and he can’t make it stop.”

The case has captivated headlines across the nation, as one sordid story after another unfolds from the alleged victims. Watson has been cleared of any criminal charges, but the matter has become a civil issue. Still, he and his attorney, Rusty Hardin, maintain Watson’s innocence.

From the beginning, Buzbee has been representing each accuser, saying his number one goal is to get justice.

After the 24th lawsuit was filed last week, Buzbee said the “courageous women who, despite ridicule, legal shenanigans, and intense media scrutiny, continue to stand firm for what is right.”

The first 22 lawsuits were filed in March and April of 2021. Afterward, more women came forward, with some even conducting interviews on HBO’s “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.”

Watson has been accused by massage therapists of harassing, assaulting or touching them during appointments when he was with the Houston Texans. Documents show he found most of the women through the social media platform Instagram. In most instances, the women were paid amounts as low as $100 for their services.

In many of the complaints on record, women claim that Watson exposed himself and masturbated in front of them, rarely offering any apologies for his alleged conduct.

Hardin admits that Watson had consensual sexual activity with three of the women, but stressed that the NFL superstar did not force anyone to do anything against their will. The famed attorney came under some scrutiny recently after he said, during a radio interview, that “happy endings” were not against the law.

Watson, a three-time Pro Bowl QB, has recently inked a fully guaranteed five-year, $230 million contract with the Cleveland Browns despite his legal entanglements and pending cases.

In addition to the legal woes, Watson is also facing a possible suspension from the NFL, which is independently investigating his behavior to see if he violated the league’s personal conduct policies.Two More Lawsuites to be filed

Last edited by LexDawg; 06/13/22 08:30 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Due diligence my ass Jimmy. You deserve this, I hope it breaks you.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I get that a lot of you want Watson to be suspended and think he's guilty. I find it odd, but I can accept it. I do have a question for you guys. Do you really think that the late additions to the civil suits are a bad thing for Watson or perhaps does it throw more shade on those who are making the allegations due to it taking them so long to speak up and are now doing so because it looks like Watson is almost guaranteed to have to pay them off?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Not coming forward is the norm in many cases similar to this. Women get drug through the mud. Look what happens in politics to accusers. After the news report broke about 66 women, and the browns deal going through, I think those two things triggered women to come forward. I was hoping he could clear his name, I don't see that happening now. I think he's guilty as hell. And that sucks for fans like me. Because now I have to decide rather I will even watch while he's under center. Guys in EO's situation have to hate Haslam for this, what other choice do they have? I feel bad for them for sure, hell I feel bad for all of us at this point. I want a Browns Super Bowl as bad as anyone, but not this way.

L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Due diligence my ass Jimmy. You deserve this, I hope it breaks you.

The sad thing is that was the concern on Day 1. The pride before the fall. Now it may be that we have to see how bad this ends up being...

V
Legend
Legend
V
Not coming forward is the norm in many cases similar to this. Women get drug through the mud.

Come on, man. I am not ignorant. Don't pretend I am to win an argument. In fact, I brought that up in my very first post on the situation w/Watson and his accusers. I am talking about the timing and 24s claims that didn't match the claims of others.

Again, I get that some of you desperately want him to be guilty and he very well may be guilty. On the other hand, I can see how stories got embellished when both parties knew this was about sex from the get-go.

L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Not coming forward is the norm in many cases similar to this. Women get drug through the mud. Look what happens in politics to accusers. After the news report broke about 66 women, and the browns deal going through, I think those two things triggered women to come forward. I was hoping he could clear his name, I don't see that happening now. I think he's guilty as hell. And that sucks for fans like me. Because now I have to decide rather I will even watch while he's under center. Guys in EO's situation have to hate Haslam for this, what other choice do they have? I feel bad for them for sure, hell I feel bad for all of us at this point. I want a Browns Super Bowl as bad as anyone, but not this way.

I guess the upside is we are down to only a possible 40 more future lawsuits, maybe?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I get that a lot of you want Watson to be suspended and think he's guilty. I find it odd, but I can accept it. I do have a question for you guys. Do you really think that the late additions to the civil suits are a bad thing for Watson or perhaps does it throw more shade on those who are making the allegations due to it taking them so long to speak up and are now doing so because it looks like Watson is almost guaranteed to have to pay them off?
Did you ever forget to send that birthday text... then days later you're like "pfftt... if I sent it now I'd would feel like an idiot"? On the surface, this isn't much different.

Beneath the surface, women who experience everything running the "sex gamut", from harassment to actual rape, feel guilty. Guilty like they did something to cause it, guilty for smiling or harmless flirting, etc, etc... but once they don't come forward immediately, it usually takes something drastic to change their mind. So whether they are a victim or a "gold-digger", an event such as the HBO special becomes impetus and an acceptable reason for either woman.

I think there are a decent amount of people with your point of view, although most won't say it out loud. I think it's a fair response, but it's basically DOA because there are so many accusations. Just as it is "unfair" to assume guilt, it would be outright ludicrous to think Watson is 100% "innocent". Assuming some of the women are lying is fine... trying to affix dishonesty on any single woman, strictly because of the timetable would be unfair, imo.

You also have to remember, we're living in a time where everyone is a "victim" and even second-guessing anyone's victimhood is vilified to the highest degree.

So yes, these are a very bad thing for Watson.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
Legend
O
Not coming forward is the norm in many cases similar to this. Women get drug through the mud.

Come on, man. I am not ignorant. Don't pretend I am to win an argument. In fact, I brought that up in my very first post on the situation w/Watson and his accusers. I am talking about the timing and 24s claims that didn't match the claims of others.

Again, I get that some of you desperately want him to be guilty and he very well may be guilty. On the other hand, I can see how stories got embellished when both parties knew this was about sex from the get-go.

I didn't read that post and was just answering with my POV, chill. And I don't desperately want him to be guilty, but the picture sure as hell is looking like he is. I'm sold that he is as matter of fact, and that doesn't have a damn thing to due with me liking baker or whatever the hell you post. It's kind of out in the open for all to judge, and the last few weeks have swayed me to feel he's guilty.

And one last thing, I get your stance, you get mine. Why does it have to be more than that? Are you really that freaking fragile that everyone has to be 100% in the agreement or somehow you feel attacked? Bro, you come across like that rather you mean to or not, and I know you're not like that. Just relax, it's going to play out however it plays out.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I am far from fragile and I don't feel attacked in the slightest. Not sure where that is coming from? I could care less if others agree w/me. I just want to speak my piece. It's not like I am insulting anyone. Just giving my take.

1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by FATE
Beneath the surface, women who experience everything running the "sex gamut", from harassment to actual rape, feel guilty. Guilty like they did something to cause it, guilty for smiling or harmless flirting, etc, etc... but once they don't come forward immediately, it usually takes something drastic to change their mind. So whether they are a victim or a "gold-digger", an event such as the HBO special becomes impetus and an acceptable reason for either woman.

I think there are a decent amount of people with your point of view, although most won't say it out loud. I think it's a fair response, but it's basically DOA because there are so many accusations. Just as it is "unfair" to assume guilt, it would be outright ludicrous to think Watson is 100% "innocent". Assuming some of the women are lying is fine... trying to affix dishonesty on any single woman, strictly because of the timetable would be unfair, imo.

You also have to remember, we're living in a time where everyone is a "victim" and even second-guessing anyone's victimhood is vilified to the highest degree.

Concerning this is coming out of Atlanta. Problematic if a criminal complaint gets filed in a new jurisdiction.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by FATE
Did you ever forget to send that birthday text... then days later you're like "pfftt... if I sent it now I'd would feel like an idiot"? On the surface, this isn't much different.

One of the best and most straight forward posts on the issue.

On this issue of the delay in reporting any misconduct - I do understand how on the one hand it might be bad optics but to focus on that is really to miss the overwhelming data that supports that most sexual assaults go completely unreported. I have seen various very high numbers from 70-80% of instances go totally unreported. Here's an article that suggests 80% .... with that in mind, I won't be casting any shade on these new cases coming forward.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-w...sault-remains-dramatically-underreported

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: FATE
M
Legend
Legend
M
And while we're here - I keep seeing posts claiming posters WANT Watson to be guilty.

I don't believe that - perhaps posters can clarify: Do you WANT him to be guilty ? Or do you WANT him to be held accountable if he is Guilty.

I know I am in the second category - and it doesn't matter if he did it just once or 20 times, any sexual abuse through manipulation, power, influence, coercion - it would mean he is a sexual predator/abuser.

O
Legend
Legend
O

I have a ton of thoughts on Watson, many disjointed and even conflicting. I'll throw 2 out there right now.

1. Buzbee stated that he started getting a bunch of calls from additional women due to the HBO special. I'm really conflicted on this piece of info.
2. I think that when all is said and done, the decision to name the Texans org as defendants will go down as a major strategic mistake on Buzbee's part. I think he's taking a huge risk in poking a sleeping bear. Despite all the sordid details coming out right now, the nature of htese allegations are still in the 'he said-she said' bucket (legally speaking), and putting an org like the NFL (one that has a pretty strong history of doing anything and everything to maintain its (fake) squeaky clean image) on the opposite side of the table is going to start making it feel like he's pushing a boulder up a sand dune. I would expect that the NFL is just going to Dan Snyder this thing if their fate is now tied to Watson's.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: FATE
L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Apparently one of the new lawsuits will be out of Atlanta, which is a whole new jurisdiction to worry about now.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Interesting points - especially point 2. Point 1 - as I mentioned above, 80% of sexual assaults go unreported. I have no problem if someone gains courage and comes forward learning that there are others - look at what happened with the Me Too movement. Decades of abuse came to light on the back of women finding strength to come forward. Is there potential for gravy train riders? Yes - Is it likely all 28 (is that the number?) are all lying conniving, scheming sex workers who are trying to get rich after a mutual exchange? No, in fact it's a fantastically tiny chance that's the case.

2 members like this: FATE, oobernoober
O
Legend
Legend
O
Certainly not all 20'some, but maybe moreso these latest ones. Like I said, I'm conflicted.... you obviously can't dismiss any without them getting their time in court... unless this is part of the strategy in getting Watson to settle (while upping the price for every day that ticks by).

And then skipping to the end... what does the "right" endpoint look like (with the caveat that we don't have all the info)? As more info comes out, with the understanding that maybe none of these allegations are going to be proven in court, it seems like Watson has signed himself up for (therefore deserves) every single bit of the headache he's going through right now... and by extension, the Browns do as well. So if the accusers, the lawyers, the league, the media, etc are all entitled to their pound of flesh, then what does that leave for the Browns team and fanbase?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
M
Legend
Legend
M
Personally I think it looks like a Poop Sandwich for the Browns fan base. While the talent of DW is undeniable - at some point in the chaos and disruption and unpleasant/vileness of what he is accused of - the cost is too high. Some seem to have already seem to have reached a point where they have decided it was a bad trade, no matter what winning football the Browns eventually play with DW as the starting QB (assuming he does) ... others seem to applaud the decision to win at all costs (trade/contract/morals) - many like you and me don't know what it means, how it will end, when DW will play and maybe all we can try to get our heads around is we probably will have to deal with rooting for a team with (at best) an unsavory, flawed character at QB.

L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Originally Posted by oobernoober
So if the accusers, the lawyers, the league, the media, etc are all entitled to their pound of flesh, then what does that leave for the Browns team and fanbase?

Apparently we got notoriety.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

P
Legend
Legend
P

If you knew this, why did you bring it up? 24's claims are much like some of the others.

Again, I get that some of you desperately want him to be guilty and he very well may be guilty.

You keep perpetuating this lie. Nobody wanted the Browns to put themselves in this position. Nobody wanted this to be true. Nobody wants their team to put a pervert at the position of QB. What some of us do is not believe that all 24 and counting, women are lying. We are not willing to twist in our brains that all of these women are making this up. We are not willing to label all of these women and their attorney as scum to try and justify watson. But you just keep doing you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I will say he talks a good game.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

If he is innocent then 95 percent of America needs to get down on their knees and forgive him. I Think the truth lies in the middle between his claims and the womans.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
1 member likes this: Versatile Dog
M
Legend
Legend
M
What does that look like? Somewhere in the middle? I'm not sure I can understand what that means in terms of what happened. Not being funny, genuinely unsure.

Legend
Legend
IMO and only IMO he looks like a creep. I don't believe he is guilty of everything he is acussed of. However I believe he is guilty of being a creep but not guilty of attacking any women. Pressering... yep, exposing himself.... yep. Raping anybody... nope, forcing anybody... nope. BUt that is my opinion only and I have no proof. I hope he is guilty of nothing more than he is charged with, but he may be guilty of a whole lot more. I don't pretend to know, but I also am not going to hang him out to dry when I don't know.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
2 members like this: jfanent, Versatile Dog
O
Legend
Legend
O
We went from Cinderella Sweethearts as people called US America's team for a couple of years, to untouchables all due to one player being added. This is what the fanbase gets out of it. And maybe, we will get to see DW win a bunch of games. Meanwhile, each of us gets to internalize what that means to us as diehard Browns fans. A crap sandwich is exactly how it feels right now.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by GMdawg
IMO and only IMO he looks like a creep. I don't believe he is guilty of everything he is acussed of. However I believe he is guilty of being a creep but not guilty of attacking any women. Pressering... yep, exposing himself.... yep. Raping anybody... nope, forcing anybody... nope. BUt that is my opinion only and I have no proof. I hope he is guilty of nothing more than he is charged with, but he may be guilty of a whole lot more. I don't pretend to know, but I also am not going to hang him out to dry when I don't know.

This is pretty much how I feel, but I hope he's guilty of much less than he's charged with.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
3 members like this: GMdawg, oobernoober, Versatile Dog
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

If he is innocent then 95 percent of America needs to get down on their knees and forgive him. I Think the truth lies in the middle between his claims and the womans.

You're probably right. But what does in the middle mean, and can we be proud of our team with him leading it? If in the middle means he only forced himself on a few of them, not so good. If it means he never crossed a line and only had consensual sex with a handful of them while cheating on his wife (or girlfriend, not sure), is that acceptable? I could live with the latter and still root for him. His wife/girl can leave if she wants or stay and forgive him; that's between them. But if he's a predator? Nope. No amount of forgiveness will change that perception or polish that turd. I don't care if he's the second coming of Johnny Unitas and his 4 championships.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/14/22 04:50 PM.

V
Legend
Legend
V

This is pretty much I feel, as well. Not sure I'm right, but that is my opinion. And like jfan, I hope he is innocent rather than hoping he is guilty. It's kinda like when there is a wreck on the interstate. So many slow down to get a look at the carnage. I never look and instead say a quick, silent prayer that all will be good.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
We went from Cinderella Sweethearts as people called US America's team for a couple of years, to untouchables all due to one player being added. This is what the fanbase gets out of it. And maybe, we will get to see DW win a bunch of games. Meanwhile, each of us gets to internalize what that means to us as diehard Browns fans. A crap sandwich is exactly how it feels right now.

We get to lose bandwagon fans? Oh the horror.

M
Legend
Legend
M

Thanks. I guess I am right there with you. I don't think there was physical force used. I think a whole bunch of unsavory went on, that was not consensual or expected by the women. Where you and I might differ is the impact of that pressure, authority, manipulation, coercion. To me that's a huge issue. DW might be completely ignorant of why or how it's such a big deal ... but being a horny dude and putting (up to) 66 women in a situation and then having an escalating "routine" that manipulates the situation to a sexual scenario is serious. Most especially because consensual options would be available if he wanted.

And while I can say I hope he is innocent on all levels - logic dictates that's not the case.

Last edited by mgh888; 06/14/22 06:13 PM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

I feel like Buzbee is trying to bait Watson. If he went to therapy, Buzbee's argument would be "why are you seeking help if you don't have a problem?" At this point, Watson might as well stick with his strategy, especially if it's the truth.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by mgh888

Thanks. I guess I am right there with you. I don't think there was physical force used. I think a whole bunch of unsavory went on, that was not consensual or expected by the women. Where you and I might differ is the impact of that pressure, authority, manipulation, coercion. To me that's a huge issue. DW might be completely ignorant of why or how it's such a big deal ... but being a horny dude and putting (up to) 66 women in a situation and then having an escalating "routine" that manipulates the situation to a sexual scenario is serious. Most especially because consensual options would be available if he wanted.

And while I can say I hope he is innocent on all levels - logic dictates that's not the case.

Who is to say that the women weren't the ones applying pressure? What if it wasn't consensual or expected on DeShaun's end? They're "medical professionals" and had Watson in a "vulnerable" position. If a dude cries rape, he's a laughingstock. If a woman implies it, she's a cultural icon. The assumptions and double standards are just interesting in modern society.

Fiercely Independent.
O
Legend
Legend
O
I was trying hard to feel that way until his attorney said what he said in court, another 4 women joined the conversation (not that the first 22 weren't enough), and then the article about 66 women over 17 months. NOPE, where there is that much smoke, there is fire. He might not be an out-and-out rapist or predator, but this guy is sick and disgusting from my POV. Now if he proves his innocence I'll eat my words and do a 180 on him, but right now, I don't believe a word out of his mouth OR any feel-good crap put out in his favor. Vers is right about one thing, I don't want him to take the field for us until this is cleared up one way or the other. I think the last 30 years have been shame enough for us fans, we don't need another MEGA lesson in that crap.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/14/22 09:17 PM.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
Who is to say that the women weren't the ones applying pressure? What if it wasn't consensual or expected on DeShaun's end? They're "medical professionals" and had Watson in a "vulnerable" position. If a dude cries rape, he's a laughingstock. If a woman implies it, she's a cultural icon. The assumptions and double standards are just interesting in modern society.

If that's what you want to believe - go ahead. I'm not stopping you. I think you'd have to be really be trying even more hard than usual to be the contrived contrarian to think 28 women accused DW of something when he was the victim. I think you'd have to be trying even harder than that to think DW put himself in that situation and was abused by these women and he did went back 66 times in 17 months.

But that's your right.

B
Legend
Legend
B
At this point, Watson might as well stick with his strategy, especially if it's the truth.

To him, it is the truth. To the women, or at least some, it is the truth.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg

If that's what you want to believe - go ahead. I'm not stopping you. I think you'd have to be really be trying even more hard than usual to be the contrived contrarian to think 28 women accused DW of something when he was the victim. I think you'd have to be trying even harder than that to think DW put himself in that situation and was abused by these women and he did went back 66 times in 17 months.

But that's your right.

I don't believe anything particular in this case, other than our society's tendency to rush to judgement and the strangeness of "our" one sided approach to "equality."

His going to the next masseuse because the previous one made him uncomfortable isn't that crazy an idea. His job requires bodywork. It's not like he can just sit at home alone on his couch and have his body miraculously perform at peak capability. Maybe he's "shy" in one on one encounters with women. We know about his public persona, but we only assume his private one is the same (or for some, a much worse one.) Maybe something about that unknown private persona makes him a likely mark. There's a lot we don't know.

We frequently talk about how few sex crimes are reported and/or lead to convictions. How few men report them? I imagine the percentage is even smaller than for women. What would be the backlash if a professional athlete (especially a football player) reported them? It's not something many men would admit.

Fiercely Independent.
V
Legend
Legend
V
While I will not say that Watson is guilty, I also won't say that there is any chance of him being a victim of sexual misconduct. Not trying to convince you otherwise, but I can't see that at all.

I am still willing to allow the legal system to determine the outcome of these cases, but it seems to me that having sex was probably the motive and that both parties understood that. Some seem to think that having sex is a bad thing. I don't know....maybe things have changed a lot since I was in my teens and 20s, but almost all of us were trying to have sex w/multiple partners. Also, while a poster or two tries to act like the idea of famous people paying for sex is a new idea, it is indeed a reality because it was supposed to reduce the amount of attempts made by money-grabbers. I don't get the sense that Watson forced himself on these women by physically grabbing them and making them do things against their will. I could be wrong about that, though. Lastly, I look at the handful of posters who have already determined Watson's guilt and are desperately trying to get others to agree w/them and have noticed something. They talk about morals and how they can't root for the man, but other than Flo, all of them are among the very most morally corrupt individuals on this board. They lie. They misquote people to win arguments. They gang up on those they disagree with. They viciously attack others daily. Then, they turn around and talk about morals. Fake outrage.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Deshaun Watson Legal Issues

Link Copied to Clipboard