Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Yeah there’s nothing there. Cover your eyes and ears, for there is something out there to get you. It’s a liberal…lol

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
I'm not the one posting extremist propaganda. You are no better than SB.

I fell sorry for the brain cells you blow through every day

– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
Probably more braincells than you had your entire life.

Do you even have a job?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm not the one posting extremist propaganda. You are no better than SB.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Thanks. I'll check it out after my 4:30 meeting gets out. I did a quick search and found this article, with quotes from the various cabinet members:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-grow...-eventually-soured-on-him-171720536.html

I can't find one objective way someone could be okay with him being president again after reading all these direct quotes from his own cabinet members and VP.

That's the thing that many trump supporters, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers just don't get.

Democrats are merely asking questions. It's Trumps own people that are answering them. It's respected Republicans answering them. It's Trumps own family members answering them.

Hell it's a VERY well respected former Fed Judge that is answering them.. And by the way, that former Judge was gentle but firm about the things that John Eastman and Donald Trump did that led to the events of Jan 6 as well as the days and weeks leading up to it. And I mean Eastman asking Rudy to be put on the list of Presidential Pardons says volumes... Oh,, and he took the 5th over 100 times when being deposed.

I mean, if people don't take the time to listen to this hearing, they are missing what SHOULD be coming next.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
Whatever. I don't find much value in anything you say anymore. You have right-wing brain rot like several others.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Do you even have a job?

Yep …. My job is to terrify brainwashed cons like you. And according to your posts you are terrified of liberals. Poor Miss Eve running scared. Afraid of what the liberals are doing to screw up their already screwed up lives. Hurry up, buy yourself more guns before we take them all. Pffft.

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 06/17/22 10:18 AM.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Here is the reality. The people you speak of like SB have no interest in truth or law.

Post trash from trash sources and believe they are clever. When in fact they continuously prove who and what they are. Just with what they post.

They will never see 20/20 because their vision is clouded.

40 and sb can cosy up to each other for security because they will never seek truth.

The hearings are the truth as told by those directly involved trump's own. Republicans and real conservatives.

They will go back to the gutter news and look for shelter.

1 member likes this: mgh888
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Do you even have a job?

Yep …. My job is to terrify brainwashed cons like you. And according to your posts you are terrified of liberals. Poor Miss Eve running scared. Afraid of what the liberals are doing to screw up their already screwed up lives. Hurry up, buy yourself more guns before we take them all. Pffft.

Before you ask law enforcement to take them. You won't be leading a confiscation party.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Probably more braincells than you had your entire life.

Do you even have a job?

So it's not the actual quotes coming out of the mouths of Trump's own cabinet, his advisors, his hand picked AG and a host of other Republicans, it's who reports it. Got it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chuck Schumer Unleashes the Whirlwind of Domestic Terrorism
by George McClellan | Jun 17, 2022 | Courts, Politics, Terrorism
[Linked Image from americaoutloud.com]

The odious creature, Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY), claimed the 06 January protest as the worst thing to happen to America since Pearl Harbor, characterizing it as White domestic terrorists attacking democracy. Why didn’t he say “since 9/11?” But, it was Schumer who stood on the steps of the Supreme Court in March 2020 and screamed to the world, “You listen to me Gorsuch, You listen to me Kavanaugh, you have unleased the whirlwind. You won’t know what hit you.” Wasn’t that domestic terrorism?

Now, look at what terrible event Schumer has sown, an assassination attempt against Justice Kavanaugh at his home, while Pelosi is trying to convince us that Donald Trump, by his words alone, was responsible for the peaceful protest, insurrection, and riot at the nation’s capital. Nonsense. It was Nancy Pelosi’s staged event.

Democrats are desperate to make their 06 January event stick in American’s minds as the anti-democracy product of a demented Donald Trump and his slavish legions of White Supremacists, on the slim hope they might have a chance to convince Americans to keep them in power so they can continue their scheme to end American dominance of world affairs by hindering the Left’s New World Order scheme for their one-world government.

Democrats contend governing should be placed in the hands of our educated betters, the elites of business, government, science, and technology, who arguably run most things already. They also believe that world citizens would be happy and worry-free with a government they can trust. What they’re telling us is that the ‘oligarchs’ class of successful shysters, elites all, including Democrats and the few remaining Republican fellow travelers, can do a better job at governance than has been achieved through self-determination by people not shackled by rules and regulations the ‘elites’ use to enslave us.

But, back to Schumer’s crimes. He unleashed the whirlwind! Apart from the assassination attempt, violent pro-abortion crowds are now scheduling protests to block off the streets to the several conservative Justice’s homes and the routes into the Supreme Court. How does that not beat 06 January for a crime in action? Schumer did it, and Trump didn’t!

Schumer’s comments did excite some senators as a bit out of character and possibly even dangerous. Hence, the Senate ethics committee did their coverup, exonerating him not of committing a crime in violation of 18USC1507 but because “he meant well” and let the issue die. Now, it’s coming back to bite them, but the Democrats’ propaganda machine ignores the problem entirely.

Schumer is a conniving politician who believes he is invulnerable to criticism and charges for crimes, but it is he who must be held accountable after the 2023 Republican Congress begins its deliberations. Also, Republicans must get rid of Kevin McCarthy. He must not be allowed the House Speakership if a return to a constitutional conservative American Republic is to move forward.

Speaking of moving forward, this business of Antifa’s and BLM’s rioters and arsonists not being arrested or charged for their crimes of burning down Americas Blue run cities is quite different to what Idaho police just did to a pro-American group planning to demonstrate against a Gay Pride parade. Police in Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho, arrested thirty-one white males allegedly affiliated with a white nationalist group near a gay pride parade. The “Patriot Front,” as they called themselves, had shields, shin guards, and other protective gear, including at least one smoke grenade. Of course, the Antifa weren’t uniformed, didn’t pre-stage rocks, bricks, and clubs in advance of their assaults on American cities, did they? So, there’s another difference to contend with, and a damn few of them ended up in a court of law for trial. This lot is being charged with conspiracy to commit a riot. They’ll add a few more charges as they think of them. Supposedly, the police were tipped off by a good Samaritan (think a police informant, agent provocateur), so they were prepared to lower the boom.

What the Left does by way of violence against decent society is ignored so long as it can be said: “they meant well.” But, say one word or commit one act that flies in the face of the Left’s take-over narrative, as these lads did, and it’s off to prison for a long, long time. These boys need to be trained on how to protest and still look non-dangerous and how to detect the spies among them. The Democrats are going after ideas that contradict the Marxist narrative, and if you utter a comment, even a hint contrary to that narrative, they’ll come after you too. National sports teams are becoming totally hostile to players and staff who oppose WOKE issues or anything else morally wicked the Democrats have elevated to their higher standards of praise and glorification. They have kicked out God!

Elections have consequences. Democrats do not intend to lose again as they did against Trump in 2016. That scared them to death, so they’ll turn to the only mechanism they have to succeed, lie, cheat and steal. Conservatives must turn out in vast numbers to vote in November if we’re to defeat the evil and start the renewal process for our broken nation. Elections do have consequences. Let’s make them count for our side!

Remember, freedom is the goal; the Constitution is the way. Now, let’s go get ’em!

https://www.americaoutloud.com/chuck-schumer-unleashes-the-whirlwind-of-domestic-terrorism/

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Legend
Legend
That's the dumbest pile of garbage I've read yet......

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Stupid meme on a serious subject.... Let's talk about the day that the president of the USA wanted his VP killed...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Thanks. I'll check it out after my 4:30 meeting gets out. I did a quick search and found this article, with quotes from the various cabinet members:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-grow...-eventually-soured-on-him-171720536.html

I can't find one objective way someone could be okay with him being president again after reading all these direct quotes from his own cabinet members and VP.

That's the thing that many trump supporters, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers just don't get.

Democrats are merely asking questions. It's Trumps own people that are answering them. It's respected Republicans answering them. It's Trumps own family members answering them.

Hell it's a VERY well respected former Fed Judge that is answering them.. And by the way, that former Judge was gentle but firm about the things that John Eastman and Donald Trump did that led to the events of Jan 6 as well as the days and weeks leading up to it. And I mean Eastman asking Rudy to be put on the list of Presidential Pardons says volumes... Oh,, and he took the 5th over 100 times when being deposed.

I mean, if people don't take the time to listen to this hearing, they are missing what SHOULD be coming next.

It has been said on the cable news that maybe the DOJ would not bring charges because trump is a former president, that this may lead to protests and worse; but from what has been told so far, and mostly from trump appointees and family, there is no way in hell he shouldn't have been charged criminally. And if the DOJ goes through there discovery and sees plenty of criminal wrongdoing and does nothing, then you just sent the message that there are pretty much no limits-and democracy just will die quicker

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
also, trump come out on his app and said that this is a one sided witch hunt and he wants equal time.

I would have already reached out to his people to find out what time he is off the golf course and told them there would be a car there to pick him up.

Put it on all the networks prime time on one condition. Not a word is uttered out of his mouth until he takes the oath.
He would perjure himself once per minute, if not more.

Oh, and he is really ticked they are using the sworn testimony of his own people, his own daughter and son in law against him

P
Legend
Legend
P
If a line isn't drawn somewhere, there will no longer be a line. Then the famous words of Nixon in part 3 of the Nixon/Frost interviews will be true.

In part 3, Frost asked Nixon whether the president could do something illegal in certain situations such as against antiwar groups and others if he decides "it's in the best interests of the nation or something". Nixon replied: "Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal", by definition.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
While this doesn't directly involve Jan. 6th, it's certainly a bi-product of what led up to it......

Election crisis in New Mexico intensifies near deadline to certify election results

A standoff between a Republican-dominated county commission and New Mexico's Democratic secretary of state over the commission's conspiracy-fueled refusal to certify election results comes to a head Friday, the state's certification deadline.

The showdown provides a stark example of the chaos that election experts have warned about as those who promote the lie that former President Donald Trump was cheated out of reelection seek to populate election offices across the country and the usually low-profile boards that certify the results.

The governing commission in Otero County refused to certify the local results of the state's June 7 primary because of unspecified concerns with the equipment, even though it has identified no problems with the Dominion systems used by the county to tally paper ballots.

New Mexico's top prosecutor told the commission to follow an order from the state Supreme Court to certify the results. A spokesperson for Attorney General Hector Balderas said the Otero County commission in southern New Mexico "must comply with the rule of law or we will take legal action."

The secretary of state's office had asked the attorney general to investigate the commission for possible violations of state election and government ethics laws. If the action is willful, violations may be felonies and result in removal from office.

At least one of the three county commissioners was unfazed. Commissioner Couy Griffin told CNN that he was not planning to vote for certification.

"Why have a commission if we just get overridden by the court system?" he said.

It was not immediately clear what would happen if the county refuses to certify its results, a typically ministerial duty but one that has drawn the spotlight since Trump tried to pressure some certification boards in the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election.

The developments in New Mexico can be traced to far-right conspiracy theories over voting machines that have spread across the country over the past two years. Various Trump allies have claimed that Dominion voting systems had somehow been manipulated as part of an elaborate scheme to steal the election, which President Joe Biden won.

There is no evidence of widespread fraud or manipulation of voting equipment that could have affected the outcome of the 2020 election.

Dominion has filed several defamation lawsuits, including against Fox News, and in a statement earlier this week said the action by the Otero County commissioners was "yet another example of how lies about Dominion have damaged our company and diminished the public's faith in elections."

Otero County Clerk Robyn Holmes, a Republican in her fourth term as the county's lead elections administrator, told The Associated Press that the June 7 primary was conducted without problems. Machine tallies at 16 voting centers each matched the number of ballots that were handed out.

"The primary went off without a hitch," she said. "It was a great election."

Trump won nearly 62% of the 2020 vote in Otero County, where registered Republicans outnumber Democrats nearly 2-1. A Democrat has not won a seat on the county commission since 1994.

Defiance of the federal government and its oversight of public lands are staples of politics in the largely rural county, which spans an area three times the size of Delaware and includes a portion of the White Sands Missile Range, site of the first atomic bomb test.

Otero and other New Mexico counties face a midnight deadline to certify their election results.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-me...dDTv4WiI6RWb6gMuOjwhHkbCffvrs0mkYZ2WmRhc

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
...and includes a portion of the White Sands Missile Range, site of the first atomic bomb test.

Well, that's your most likely explanation, right there.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Here is the court filings for the proud boys plan to occupy several different buildings on 1/6. It was titled 1776 returns.
I guess you can shove the "peaceful protest that got a little out of hand" bs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OqVoSq68NGkQmkXpto7BGRoRkmsbdUDT/view

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I like how on page 5 it says have an escape plan for those in charge.

Not an escape plan
Not an escape plan for everyone
An escape plan for those in charge

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
O
Legend
Legend
O

What the hell is wrong with the other 4? Can't they see facts?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Jester
I like how on page 5 it says have an escape plan for those in charge.

Not an escape plan
Not an escape plan for everyone
An escape plan for those in charge

Doesn't pay to be a peon on the right. Just look how many went to jail for Trump. smh.

That's why he likes the uneducated. Seriously, what kind of leader or party wants people to be stupid? smfh.

HINT: The kind that wants to lie to you, manipulate you, and turn you into their fall-guy patsy.

You're just another sucker and a throw away piece on the board.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/20/22 04:15 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Adam Kinzinger thinks Donald Trump 'is guilty of knowing what he did' in Jan. 6 insurrection

The Illinois Republican cited "seditious conspiracy," Trump's pressure campaign.

One of two Republicans on the House's Jan. 6 committee said Sunday he believes former President Donald Trump's actions as described during this month's public hearings "rise to a level of criminal involvement" in the events around the U.S. Capitol attack.

When asked by anchor George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week" if he thinks Trump should be prosecuted, Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger said: "I certainly think the president is guilty of knowing what he did -- seditious conspiracy, being involved in these kind of different segments and pressuring the DOJ, Vice President [Mike Pence], etc.," Kinzinger said.

He continued: "Obviously, you know, we're not a criminal charges committee. So I want to be careful specifically using that language. But I think what we're presenting before the American people certainly would rise to a level of criminal involvement by a president and definitely failure of the oath."

A new ABC News/Ipsos poll released on Sunday showed that 58% of Americans think Trump "bears a good or great amount of responsibility for the events of Jan. 6 and that he should be charged with a crime." (Trump has repeatedly dismissed the House's Jan. 6 investigation as politically motivated and one-sided.)

The House select committee was set up to probe what took place surrounding the deadly insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, following Trump's 2020 presidential election loss and his months-long campaign to overturn that defeat.

n a series of ongoing hearings, the House committee has detailed some of the evidence gathered in its 11-month investigation, including testimony from Trump's inner circle showing, investigators say, that Trump knew his push to contest the 2020 results and have Pence reject Joe Biden's victory was baseless -- and illegal.

"It is essential at this moment that we get a grip on this and figure out how to defend our democracy," Kinzinger, a vocal member of the GOP's anti-Trump minority, said on "This Week."

"I think this blows, actually, Watergate out of the water," Kinzinger said of the current moment, blaming the "lack of leadership" for the partisan division. The congressman, who is not running for another term, said his party had "utterly failed the American people at truth. ... Makes me sad, but it's a fact."

"If you're not willing to tell people the truth in America, you shouldn't run for Congress," he said.

Stephanopoulos also asked Kinzinger about upcoming elections, noting that the next presidential contest could have "a similar controversy."

"We're seeing allies of President Trump being elected to run elections in state after state. I've already pointed out the divide between Republicans and Democrats over what happened on Jan. 6. How worried are you about 2024?" Stephanopoulos asked.

"Very worried," Kinzinger replied.

"This is the untold thing," he continued. "We focus so much on what goes on in D.C. and Congress and the Senate, but when you have these election judges that are going to people that don't believe basically in democracy – authoritarians – 2024 is going to be a mess."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ada...iminal-involvement-jan/story?id=85482800

WOW, he sounds just like a certain progressive I know very well. Hey, 40, did you hear what this RINO just said about the trailer park klan?

O
Legend
Legend
O

You should read all the threats and BS in this thread. smh

https://twitter.com/search?q=Schiff&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by northlima dawg
also, trump come out on his app and said that this is a one sided witch hunt and he wants equal time.

I would have already reached out to his people to find out what time he is off the golf course and told them there would be a car there to pick him up.

Put it on all the networks prime time on one condition. Not a word is uttered out of his mouth until he takes the oath.
He would perjure himself once per minute, if not more.

Oh, and he is really ticked they are using the sworn testimony of his own people, his own daughter and son in law against him

Well, Trump also is saying that Jan 6 was a peaceful thing.. And that the only person injured was that lady that got shot by a Capital Cop.. Clearly, anyone that sees the hearings knows that that is BS of the highest order.

Try to remember, Republicans called Watergate a Witch hunt also... Of course, that was a time when politicians did what's best for America without regard to party and they ended up saying,, Nixon, you gotta go. (paraphrasing of course)

As for equal time, I see two ways trump can be heard on a grand scale.

1. Use that $250 Million you got and by air time to present your case..

Or

2. Ask the Jan 6 Committee to reserve time to allow you to come in and answer questions and plead your case... Not Trump Lawyers, but Trump himself..

As for it being one sided,, No,, it's not. It's a bunch of Dems and a couple of Reps asking questions, thus far, all the answers are coming from Trumps people and other republicans that either worked for him directly or for Mike Pence or are family members of his or a Republican/Right leaning retired Judge that advised Pence.

But yet, look at his crowds,, they keep eating up his BS over and over again.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
LOL Trump wants equal time but refuses to answer any questions from the committee. Typical BS. A treasonous fraud, and a common thief.

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

What the hell is wrong with the other 4? Can't they see facts?

It is pretty simple, they are walking around with their fingers in their ears, and will not watch any news coverage of what is going on...

and shouting a big... La.La.La.La.La...

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This could provide some interesting stuff

Unseen Trump tapes subpoenaed by House panel investigating Jan. 6
Eugene Daniels and Ryan Lizza
Tue, June 21, 2022, 9:39 AM·1 min read

The House select committee investigating Jan. 6 sent a subpoena last week to Alex Holder, a documentary filmmaker who was granted extensive access to then-President Donald Trump and his inner circle.

Holder shot interviews with the then-president both before and after Jan. 6. The existence of this footage is previously unreported.

A source familiar with the project told POLITICO on Monday night that Holder began filming on the campaign trail in September 2020 for a project on Trump’s reelection campaign. Over the course of several months, Holder had substantial access to Trump, Trump’s adult children and Mike Pence, both in the White House and on the campaign trail.

According to the subpoena, which was obtained exclusively by POLITICO, the committee has subpoenaed “any raw footage you or your colleagues took in Washington, D.C., on January 6, 2021”; raw footage of interviews he conducted with Trump, Pence, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump and son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner; and raw footage “pertaining to discussions of election fraud or election integrity surrounding the November 2020 presidential election.”

Holder is expected to fully cooperate with the committee in an interview scheduled for Thursday.

The move comes as the committee is set to meet on Tuesday afternoon for a hearing that centers on the pressure campaign Trump and his allies mounted to get state officials to overturn the 2020 election, including attempts to advance slates of “alternate electors” to flip the results.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unseen-trump-tapes-subpoenaed-house-133910104.html

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Do you even have a job?

LOL Think about this.. Trump would say something that dumb about if you have a job.. Geez, how freaking childish can they be. That's some very weak garbage....

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Did I miss 40 talking about the Republicans in Texas bullying those that don't wanna kiss Trumps Butt?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Watching todays hearing made me think that Watergate by comparison was choir practice.

America? The United States?

The fake electors scam was deep and insideous. The recorded telephone calls by trump and the pressure applied to republicans to violate the law is reminiscent of mafia movies.

Those who continue to support The Big Lie are a danger to democracy. It is tragic that what America has stood for since the time The Constitution was first drafted has been violated by a common criminal thug named trump.

You who support him are on equal footing.

Legend
Legend
Did I miss 40 talking about Trump trying to bully election workers into finding him 11,780 votes in Georgia... Then to add insult to injury, gave out their addresses so they can be harassed by trump humping idiots?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Did 40 talk about Rudy telling election officials in a few different states that he had the proof of a rigged election, but never provided it when asked for it? Then finally admitting they had theories but not proof?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
You may say it's all fake news,, But the proof was on full display today during the hearings you don't want to watch...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O

Jan. 6 hearing: Ga. election worker and her mother say Trump's 'lies' led to death threats

A former Georgia election worker told the Jan. 6 committee on Tuesday that “lies” spread by then-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani about her and her mother taking part in a voter fraud scheme led to death threats and harassment in the wake of the 2020 presidential election.

In a hearing before the House select panel investigating the events that led to the Capitol riot, Wandrea “Shaye” Moss, an election worker in Fulton County, testified that false claims made by the former president, his personal lawyer and their allies about her and her mother, “Lady” Ruby Freeman, a temporary election worker, “turned my world upside down.”

“I don’t want anyone knowing my name,” Moss said. “I don’t wanna go anywhere with my mom ’cause she might yell my name out over the grocery aisle or something. I don’t go to the grocery store at all. I haven’t been anywhere.

“I second-guess everything that I do,” she continued. “It’s affected my life in a major way, in every way, all because of lies for me doing my job, same thing I’ve been doing forever.”

Trump and Giuliani made numerous false allegations about Moss and Freeman, claiming they used a suitcase to sneak ballots into Atlanta’s State Farm Arena on election night, and that Freeman passed Moss a flash drive as the votes were being tallied.

The supposed flash drive was, in reality, a ginger mint, Moss said.

As a result, Moss said, she and her family were repeatedly harassed by Trump supporters who believed the former president’s false claims.

At the urging of her boss, Moss said she checked her Facebook messages and there “were just a lot of horrible things there.” They included “a lot of threats, wishing death upon me, telling me that I’ll be in jail with my mother and saying things like, ‘Be glad it’s 2020 and not 1920.’”

“A lot of them were racist, a lot of them were just hateful,” Moss said.

She said her son also received threats and that at one point, people went to her grandmother’s house and tried to make a “citizen’s arrest.”

Freeman, who sat behind Moss, testified earlier before the committee. A tape of her testimony was played during the hearing.

Freeman said she was forced to go into hiding after the FBI told her it would not be safe for her to be at home around Jan. 6, 2021, and until the inauguration. She said she stayed away for two months.

“It was horrible,” Freeman said. “I felt homeless. I can’t believe this person [Trump] has caused this much damage to me and my family, to have to leave my home.”

Freeman said she lost her reputation and a sense of security because Trump and Giuliani “decided to scapegoat me and my daughter to push their own lies about the election being stolen.”

“There is nowhere I feel safe, nowhere,” Freeman said. “Do you know how it feels to have the president of the United States target you? The president of the United States is supposed to represent every American — not to target one. But he targeted me — Lady Ruby, a small-business owner, a mother, a proud American citizen who stand up to help Fulton County run an election in the middle of the pandemic.”

The hearing was the fourth in a series of public presentations by the House select committee stemming from its investigation of the events surrounding the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Tuesday’s hearing was focused on Trump’s efforts to pressure state officials in Arizona and Georgia to deny his 2020 election loss. Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and Georgia Chief Operating Officer Gabriel Sterling testified before Moss.

In her written testimony, Moss — who served as an election worker in 2016, when Trump carried Georgia — said it didn’t matter to her who won because she is “not a political person.”

“This job was never about politics for me,” Moss said. “It was about counting every vote.”

https://news.yahoo.com/jan-6-hearin...-election-workers-threats-202318692.html

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/22/22 01:25 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/23/22 03:15 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
rofl

She has more guts than most politicians. She owns her disastrous mistake.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That was well played. I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Today's hearing continues to prove how corrupt trump and his allies truly are.

The Constitution, democracy, the history of soldiers who died to protect the integrity of the vote all of that means nothing to trump.

All that counts to trump is him remaining in power.

He would do anything no matter if it was illegal. The law, the country, the Constitution, means not a thing when compared to trump's greed for power.

The people telling the story are trump's appointed people. Not partisan democrats.

2 members like this: dawglover05, mgh888
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus January 6th Fallout p4

Link Copied to Clipboard