Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by FrankZ
That should have been :usin another user as an insult"

Well you accused me of trying to prevent you from expressing an opinion. I did no such thing. That's something someone else dies a lot. I thought you were better. Sorry.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
M
Legend
Legend
M
This is what you said. It absolutely implies Kraft was involved in sex trafficking. There is no other way to interpret this statement that you wrote. You continue to deny and lie.

Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Not surprised that some will overlook sex trafficking in one case and crucify a man in another case. And OCD, get bent w/your hypocrisy.

Last edited by mgh888; 06/18/22 02:56 PM.

A
Legend
Legend
A
How does one "report" someone to the ref's?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Sorry you got dragged into this Frank. However, I never once said that Kraft was guilty of illegal trafficking. 888 fabricated that and Pit was on board. I reported them to the refs and explained that I never once said that or tried to imply it. The posts still stand. That's the way it goes.

They must have comprehension skills. And Frank wasn't "dragged into it". He made a post with which I replied to in a civil manner. He came back with a single sentence snarky reply. But unlike you I don't care, didn't whine to the refs about nothing like you did and could care less if others agree with me. You're hilarious with your incessant whining. Don't forget to report that too.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Like a moth to a flame.

Thanks for the discussion.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Had I wanted to say that Kraft was in sex trafficking, I would have freaking said it! I am not shy about stating my opinions and some board bullies can't stop me from voicing my opinions!!! I explained that he frequented a place that was alleged of being involved in the illegal sex trade. Visiting such a place, if done knowingly, is sick. That is what I was implying and saying.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I am not shy about stating my opinions and some board bullies can't stop me from voicing my opinions!!!

Which literally nobody has done. I guess I'll have to report that lie to the refs. lmao

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Again, there was a reason I posted the articles I did. Read this part carefully:

For those sex trafficking survivors who do get out of their situations and find support services, they often struggle to find employment and stable housing because of a lack of family support, unjust arrests and stigma. Their previous trauma, exposure to the sex trade and economic instability lead them back into the world that they know, even if being there is not truly what they want in life, and often back into being trafficked.

Our society also demands a “perfect” victim when it comes to women we recognized as trafficked, even though many victims are not kidnapped or naïve foreign women or girls. Many of the trafficking victims with whom we work are desperately poor and marginalized women who were (and continue to be) boxed out of the opportunities that would enable them to thrive before, during and after they were forced, defrauded or coerced by a trafficker.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by mgh888
Well you accused me of trying to prevent you from expressing an opinion. I did no such thing. That's something someone else dies a lot. I thought you were better. Sorry.

Not prevent me from expressing an opinion, you indicated I had not covered topics in my post you thought I should.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Like a moth to a flame.

Thanks for the discussion.

Dude, you beat the drum every chance you get, it is tiring and I was specifically trying to not have you beat it more.

But of course, any excuse to beat the drum is enough for you.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Little flag icon in the post header.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Whatever you say.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Not surprised that some will overlook sex trafficking in one case and crucify a man in another case. And OCD, get bent w/your hypocrisy.

You were trying construct and imply Kraft was involved with sex trafficking and that posters were overlooking that while trying to "crucify" Watson.

You can't lie your way around this.

Last edited by mgh888; 06/18/22 04:31 PM.

L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Originally Posted by mgh888

You were trying construct and imply Kraft was involved with sex trafficking and that posters were overlooking that while trying to "crucify" Watson.

You can't lie your way around this.

Oh how you underestimate!

Last edited by LexDawg; 06/18/22 06:33 PM.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Deshaun Watson Legal Issues

Link Copied to Clipboard