Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I think that if Watson is suspended for a long time, the Browns have no chance of winning it all. I do think the Browns prefer Brissett over Baker. My question is what if JB gets hurt? Dobbs has only thrown something like 17 passes in the NFL. He is intelligent, but his arm isn't good. So, who would back-up Brissett?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Only someone that has NOT watched at least 2 decades of Browns football would be able to be comfortable with the likes of Brissett starting in a new offense with a new cast of characters. We fans have seen this movie over and over and know exactly how it's going to play out.

Dude is going to look like a stud in TC and PS. Week1 he's going to fall on his face but do enough in garbage time to get a couple more starts before he either gets hurt or benched. The backup comes in, has 1-2 good games before the offense really goes down the crapper. By mid-season we're mocking the upcoming draft.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
There's no chance.
This FO isn't going to reach out to Baker.

I don't think they will either...but if DW is out for the year and they do not reach out to Baker...they are fools. Given that I believe that this was Haslam's push, their jobs will stay safe. But this will take the cake of QB boneheadedness...which is rather unbelievable given our STR history.

O
Legend
Legend
O
This FO went as far as bringing in Watson, with his pending civil cases and baggage, and gave him an unprecedented contract to do it.

If they have proven anything to us, is that they want the best possible person under center for the Browns and will do just about anything to accomplish that. IMO, satisfying Baker's ego (if that's even what's going on here) is nothing compared to flying to Houston and signing themselves up for the Watson drama.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum What to do with Baker

Link Copied to Clipboard