Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Legend
Legend
And this happened to Justin Bieber's wife a few month's back:

Hailey Bieber reveals her 'body is taking a little longer to heal' months after blood clot on brain left her in hospital: 'It's been a little hard for me'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...longer-heal-months-blood-clot-brain.html

FATE #1951492 06/17/22 02:47 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pure Evil: FDA Approves Dangerous Covid Jabs on Babies as Young as 6-Months Old
By J.D. Rucker • Jun. 17, 2022

Let’s call this exactly what it is: Pure evil. Following the recommendations of a Big-Pharma-controlled panel of “doctors” who unanimously voted to approve jabbing young children with the unsafe and completely ineffective Covid-19 “vaccines,” the FDA has approved the shots for any American over 6-months old.

Lest we forget the risk Covid poses to children is infinitesimal. It is far-less deadly to unjabbed children than Influenza. Moreover, evidence continues to mount that the jabs do not provide anywhere near the protection that government, Big Pharma, and their media puppets claim. This makes absolutely zero sense from a medical perspective, but makes perfect sense from the perspective of globalist elites like Bill Gates and Barack Obama who want to see every man, woman, and child on earth injected.

According to Independent Sentinel:

The Food and Drug Administration authorized COVID-19 vaccines for children as young as 6 months old on Friday. It enables shots for 20 million babies, toddlers, and preschoolers.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must still sign off before kids under age 5 can start getting vaccinated. That could happen within days.

“Those trusted with the care of children can have confidence in the safety and effectiveness of these COVID-19 vaccines. And can be assured that the agency was thorough in its evaluation of the data,” FDA Commissioner Dr. Robert Califf said in a statement announcing the move.

***Support The Liberty Daily and Mike Lindell -- use code TLD at MyPillow.com and get up to 66% off!***
The FDA’s decision comes after unanimous votes of support out of a daylong meeting Wednesday. The meeting included the regulator’s outside advisers, and the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee. The bureaucrats weighed submissions from Moderna as well as Pfizer and its partner BioNTech.

There are no long-term studies obviously.

If you love the news, check out The Liberty Daily's homepage.
As we covered yesterday, 49 of 50 states have already pre-ordered the baby jabs. Only Florida and Governor Ron DeSantis have rightly held off. Now, we’re just waiting on the CDC’s recommendations. According to End Times Headlines:

There’s one step left: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends how to use vaccines and its vaccine advisers are set to discuss the shots Friday and vote on Saturday. A final signoff would come from CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky.

Techno Fog predicted this is exactly what would happen:

Pfizer and Moderna are back at it, pleading with the FDA for an expansion of their Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA) for their COVID-19 vaccines. Moderna is requesting an EUA for (1) kids aged 6 through 17; and (2) kids aged 6 months through 5. Pfizer is asking for an EUA to include the administration of its vaccine for kids aged 6 months through 4 years. (Dr. Anthony Fauci has been promoting these vaccines for children since last year.)

Prediction: the FDA will approve these EUAs for COVID-19 vaccines these kids don’t need. (Update: On June 15, 2022, FDA advisors recommended the Moderna vaccine be approved for kids aged 6 months – 5 years, and the Pfizer vaccine for kids aged 6 months through 4 years.)

For reference, this is the same FDA that granted an EUA to the Pfizer vaccine for kids aged 5-11 while admitting it didn’t know the long-term risks – or short-term risks – of that vaccine. In fact, one of the FDA voting members justified his vote by stating: “We’re never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it.”

This is clearly a move to not only spread the injections to the youngest among us, but to keep uninformed or misguided parents clamoring for ways to protect themselves. Never have we seen this sort of mass selfishness, but such is the state of society today. Considering Covid poses virtually zero risk of death to children, parents getting their kids jabbed must be doing so in order to keep themselves from contracting the disease. It’s despicable.

As I’ve said many times, we’re not fighting against science. We’re fighting FOR science against a series of agendas. Whether it’s Big Pharma’s greed, politicians’ power, or the globalist elites’ push for The Great Reset, the powers arrayed against us are strong. Stay frosty and keep fighting the good fight by spreading the truth.

https://thelibertydaily.com/pure-ev...-jabs-on-babies-as-young-as-6-months-old

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Well if that is t an unbiased headline, I don’t know what is…

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
FATE #1951522 06/17/22 04:03 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
America is now the only country in the world that authorizes COVID shots for infants
Not what the corporate press told you.
Jordan Schachtel 4 hr ago

It appears that the United States just became the only country in the world to “vaccinate” babies and toddlers with COVID injections.

Despite what you are reading in the press, the U.S. seems to be, as of Friday, the only country in the world to partake in experimental COVID therapeutics for infants.

On Friday, the FDA authorized mRNA COVID shots (both Pfizer and Moderna) under emergency use authorization for children under 5 years old, all the way down to 6 months of age. As you’ll see in a moment, this is unprecedented anywhere in the world.

The approval made its way through the halls of the federal bureaucracy, regardless of any studies showing a positive benefit for injecting young children with mRNA shots, which, even in adults, do not effectively prevent coronavirus infection.

https://arstechnica.com/science/202...utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Making matters worse, our deceitful corporate press is actively engaged in a cover up operation to make it seem like the new policy is not particularly unique, when in fact, it is exclusively unique.

Many corporate press reports, in hailing the announcement, churned out stenography today that made a quick mention of the fact that “a dozen countries, including China, already vaccinate kids under 5.”

[Linked Image from substackcdn.com]

But when you break down the data further, a true scandal arises.

As of a couple weeks ago there were only 7 countries where kids under 5 were given COVID injections, though the WHO now claims that number is 12.

The seven countries on record are:

-Argentina

-Bahrain

-Chile

-China

-Cuba

-UAE

-Venezuela

(the territory of Hong Kong, which uses the Chinese-made shots, is sometimes listed as the eighth country on record)

(Check out my sponsor, Swan Bitcoin, which gives Dossier readers $10 in free Bitcoin just for signing up)

But that’s only the beginning of the madness.

Venezuela and Cuba are the only countries that allow for COVID shots between the ages of two and three. The rest of the countries only go as young as three.

Moreover, none of the nations are using mRNA. 5 out of 7 are using Chinese manufactured inactivated vaccines. Cuba and Venezuela are using the Cuban homebrew shot.

And NONE of these countries are allowing for COVID shots between the ages of 6 months to two years, which means that the United States has become the only country in the world to allow for experimental COVID injections shots for babies and 2 year old toddlers.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1537199683524866048/pu/vid/1280x720/VEL0QtHk6uoDF_L4.mp4?tag=12

https://dossier.substack.com/p/america-is-now-the-only-country-in

FATE #1952175 06/21/22 01:51 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
I just tested positive. Symptoms started yesterday. It's cold symptoms. Stuffy nose, sneezing, night sweats, feverish

Sucks

I don't go out much lately and I STILL get it. flamingmad

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
It does suck. Hopefully symptoms don't get worse and you'll be on the mend quickly. Is this your first time?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
1 member likes this: EveDawg
FATE #1952182 06/21/22 02:03 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
I had it before. It was about the same then, just cold symptoms.

Last Friday my power was out all day due to a storm the night before. So instead of sitting around a hot house doing nothing I went to the bar all afternoon. That's probably where I got it.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Sorry to hear that Eve. I hope you recover quickly and your symptoms do not get any worse.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Hope it clears quickly Eve.

The current strains in this country are fairly benign. It tends to stay in the upper respiratory system. Nose and throat. They also are seeing less long haul COVID. They feel it’s partly because of the way it’s infecting people.

Unfortunately they’re tracking two new strains in Europe right now that are a little more concerning. Alpha and Delta were so dangerous because they infected lower in your respiratory system, deep in your lungs. These new strains are showing this same trend. Kinda sucks to be reading the research. But it is what it is.

I’ve been traveling a lot the past few weeks for art/business. I saw so few masks being worn in the airports and public. Pompano Beach, Florida is one of the hottest hot spots in the country. Almost no masks in the Fort Lauderdale airport. Almost no mask use in public. I’ve been in Denver the past couple of days. I’m actually sitting in the airport now waiting to catch a flight home. Almost no mask wearing. My KN95 is on. I had it on in the few public places I visited while here…. I was one of only a small percentage.

This isn’t over.

[Linked Image]
FATE #1952209 06/21/22 03:20 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
Thanks guys.

FATE #1953359 06/26/22 02:32 PM
Legend
Legend
j/c:

Well, I finally caught Covid. Did a home test kit a few hours ago, it was positive.

I had been having terrible migraine-type headaches the last 10 days or so. I thought it was from nicotine gum, which I chew daily. (I don't smoke nor am I trying to quit smoking, I chew if for energy.)

Then I put two and two together. My head started killing me, my lungs are somewhat congested, I have no energy and no appetite. My throat feels REALLY raw, I hate it. I feel like I have the flu. You know what all that is - Covid!

This is pretty rough, but hopefully I'll get through this. Took off work all week so I can rest/get better.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I hope you will start feeling better soon 3rd. Prayers out!

Get a hold of Zinc and Vitamin D! Ivermectin if possible!

1 member likes this: 3rd_and_20
E
Legend
Legend
E
Hope you heal quick!

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Sorry to hear you finely caught up to COVID..or that it caught up to you.
It’s not been fun for most of my friends that have had it. Still have a couple without a sense of taste. Though one of my friends posted on FB today that his coffee tasted like something for the first time in weeks. Unfortunately that something it tasted like was cooked peas. Yummy cup o Joe that sounds like. smirk

I hope you get feeling better soon. Zinc, vitamin C, water, and rest. Get some sun too. It’s the best form of vitamin D3 you can take.

I always hated the argument to not be worried about getting COVID because ‘it’s just like the flu’. The flu feels awful. Who wants to feel like that?!? Especially potentially 3-5 times per year… unlike the seasonal flu.

Here’s to healing!!

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: 3rd_and_20
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Ivermectin if possible!

rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE #1953468 06/27/22 07:59 AM
F
Legend
Legend
F
There's been a bit of a resurgence around here, 5 people are work in the last couple weeks, but no sever symptoms, just flu like.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
FATE #1953471 06/27/22 08:18 AM
Legend
Legend
103k new cases (including me)!!!

only 348 deaths no - not including me frown

good to see the death rate remaining low.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1953474 06/27/22 08:39 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Glad to hear you are still alive!

Covid is still around and will be, maybe forever. At least the vaccines work to a large degree and I'd say most everybody has probably had it since this thing began, so the hear immunity deal we have read about is probably starting to kick in.

It may not be immunity as in you won't get it, but more to the degree it won't kill as many people. The common cold probably killed a good number of people back whenever the first cold started to be passed around. The same with the flu.

Native tribes were hit pretty hard when Europeans first started to settle in this land and brought various ailments the natives had never dealt with.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by FloridaFan
There's been a bit of a resurgence around here, 5 people are work in the last couple weeks, but no sever symptoms, just flu like.

Florida is the US’s COVID Petri dish. It has the highest rates of infection in the country.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
yea i agree. thankfully the majority got vaccinated so we should be ok. thankfully covid didn't mess screw with what i was actually in the hospital for, so i dodged a bullet there.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

Thanks, Super! Yes, I been taking vitamin D daily since the pandemic started. Also about 4 or 5 tablespoons of colloidal silver every day.

Now that I tested positive I'm also taking (twice a day): Ivermectin, Quercetin, Artemisinin & zinc sulfate. My throat doesn't hurt as much today, which is good. Chest is still congested, but a bit better. What is odd is my vision is off, especially if it nighttime.

I lasted a long time without catching it, I guess it was my time.

Time for another nap.

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Hope you heal quick!

Thanks, Eve! Same back at you! How are you feeling?

F
Legend
Legend
F
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg

Florida is the US’s COVID Petri dish. It has the highest rates of infection in the country.

This tends to be our flu/cold season as it's hot outdoors, so more and more are gathered indoors for longer periods.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That's interesting how it's the opposite of the north, but completely understandable. I'm in Tampa this week and so far it has vacillated between being hot as hell to torrential downpour, to hot and humid as hell, which I suppose isn't out of the norm. Been noticing a lot of sargassum on the shoreline still, too.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
F
Legend
Legend
F
Originally Posted by dawglover05
That's interesting how it's the opposite of the north, but completely understandable. I'm in Tampa this week and so far it has vacillated between being hot as hell to torrential downpour, to hot and humid as hell, which I suppose isn't out of the norm. Been noticing a lot of sargassum on the shoreline still, too.

Yeah, last week was HOT with little rain, then Saturday it really started up, and had 2 days of solid rain from 4pm until late into the night. Supposed to be like this most of the week too. But it is Florida, you could be at a traffic light in a torrential downpour and look over and see a bone dry sidewalk. smile

1 member likes this: dawglover05
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by dawglover05

I had to bounce down to the Ft Lauderdale area twice over a three week window. My first trip the beaches were covered in sargassum. The ocean was full of it. Really unswimmable. My next trip back, totally clear. Beaches and water were clear.
Unfortunately my first trip was the one where I had a bunch of opportunity for beach time. Whereas my second trip I literally spent less than 24 hours in Florida. Total business trip.

While there I really took note over the general COVID attitudes. It was so lax. I was one of the few masked people. The other thing I was reminded of is the differences in cultures based on climate. I correlated the fewer masks to the ability for restaurants to have their doors open for air circulation, everyone outdoor dining, etc. Where as I flew in from Oregon where it was still in the low 60’s and raining everyday. We were still ‘hiding from’ our climate. Now it appears Floridians are the ones in hiding while our temperatures rise and the dry season is upon us.

Stay safe out there.

[Linked Image]
2 members like this: Ballpeen, dawglover05
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Luckily we’re at my in-laws’ condo which is private and the beach here is very quiet which works out well for us.

#gmstrong
FATE #1953571 06/27/22 12:44 PM
F
Legend
Legend
F
Miami is the worst for infections, which every wave it has been. Followed by Orlando and the Tampa area. 3 biggest tourist areas in the state.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20

Thanks, Super! Yes, I been taking vitamin D daily since the pandemic started. Also about 4 or 5 tablespoons of colloidal silver every day.

Now that I tested positive I'm also taking (twice a day): Ivermectin, Quercetin, Artemisinin & zinc sulfate. My throat doesn't hurt as much today, which is good. Chest is still congested, but a bit better. What is odd is my vision is off, especially if it nighttime.

Time for another nap.

That is the perfect treatment for Covid! You did good 3rd! Get well!

Legend
Legend

Time for another nap.

That is the perfect treatment for Covid! You did good 3rd! Get well!

Thanks buddy! I would have really like to have tried MMS (aka sodium chlorite) to help me get rid of this, but I would need someone to show me how to mix and use it properly. Now that I'm getting older, some stuff is hard for me to figure out.... So for now I'll use what I know.

I just went outside to move my car to a better parking space. My vision is like 15 to 20% off now, it's like I'm in a movie. Kinda cool in a way but just plain odd.

Last edited by Referee 3; 06/27/22 02:50 PM.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Hope you heal quick!

Thanks, Eve! Same back at you! How are you feeling?

I'm pretty much over it. Every once in a while I have shortness of breath so I haven't been doing the yardwork I planned.

The CDC changed their quarantine to 5 days from start of symptoms, then you can go out in public for 5 days with a mask. So I wasn't stuck in the house for too long.

Swish #1953650 06/27/22 04:43 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by Swish

Feel better soon!

1 member likes this: Swish
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg

This tends to be our flu/cold season as it's hot outdoors, so more and more are gathered indoors for longer periods.

No doubt.

I was in Florida last week to check up on the 95 year old mother-in-law. While my wife was doing things with her I pretty much stayed in the hotel room most of the day. I hit some golf balls early in the morning to beat the heat, grabbed a sandwich or something at Publics, then watched TV all day.

I have never like sitting around at the beach, and don't like to play an actual round of golf when it is 95 outside so sitting in a cool hotel room isn't all that bad, even if a lot of the TV shows were.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Thanks Eve!!

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

Feel better soon!

Swish, you got it too? How are you doing right now? I hope you get well soon!

Legend
Legend
yea, over a botched tooth extraction at the VA. caught COVID but thankfully didn't have any symptoms. hope you're feeling better!!

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1953814 06/28/22 11:34 AM
Legend
Legend
yea, over a botched tooth extraction at the VA. caught COVID but thankfully didn't have any symptoms. hope you're feeling better!!

Thanks! That's good to hear you have no symptoms.

I feel a little better every day. Besides the stuff I am taking for Covid I think the best thing to do is just rest.... Lord knows I can't do much more. No energy.

FATE #1954233 06/29/22 10:41 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Charlie Kirk gets schooled on the biology of the COVID-19 virus

https://www.reddit.com/r/ToiletPape...irk_gets_schooled_on_the_biology_of_the/

Just a video on Reddit; but damn that's how it feels in here, constantly needing to call out Trumpian BS.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
FATE #1954577 07/01/22 10:46 AM
F
Legend
Legend
F
Our son had a security conference in Cleveland last week, and came home with COVID. Pretty bad flu symptoms from what he and his wife are reporting.

FATE #1957878 07/21/22 10:43 AM
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
j/c...

President Biden tests positive for COVID. He's experiencing mild symptoms. He's has had two boosters, so he should be pretty well "armed". Hopefully he recovers quickly without any complications.

Biden tests positive for Covid, experiencing mild symptoms
The president, who is vaccinated and twice boosted, is being treated with the antiviral Paxlovid, the White House said.

July 21, 2022, 10:27 AM EDT
By Shannon Pettypiece
WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden tested positive for Covid on Thursday and is experiencing "mild symptoms," the White House said in a statement.

Biden, 79, is being treated with the antiviral Paxlovid and is fully vaccinated and twice boosted, the statement said.

"Consistent with CDC guidelines, he will isolate at the White House and will continue to carry out all of his duties fully during that time," the statement said. "He has been in contact with members of the White House staff by phone this morning, and will participate in his planned meetings at the White House this morning via phone and Zoom from the residence."

The positive test comes days after Biden returned from a trip overseas where he was in close contact with a number of leaders in Israel and the Middle East. Ahead of the trip, White House officials said Biden would be minimizing contact as a Covid precaution, but during public engagements, Biden was seen shaking hands and embracing officials and was seen without a mask during indoor meetings.

During a wave of infections in Washington earlier in the year, the White House warned that it was a possibility Biden would get Covid at some point but said that he had a level of protection from his vaccinations and access to antiviral treatments shown to greatly reduce the risk of hospitalization and death.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/biden-tests-positive-covid-white-house-says-rcna39334

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid ~ Part 10

Link Copied to Clipboard