Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Legend
Legend
A
So, Biden is ill?

Legend
Legend
Hold on now. At least dude is out and about, flaws and all. Who knows if he’s I’ll.

Y’all told me he was gonna be hiding in the basement while Kamala called the shots. Where she been at, anyway?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Swish
Hold on now. At least dude is out and about, flaws and all. Who knows if he’s I’ll.

Y’all told me he was gonna be hiding in the basement while Kamala called the shots. Where she been at, anyway?

Biden hasn't had an interview with a news reporter in over 18 weeks. (Jimmy Kimmel doesn't count)

If that was either Trump or Obama heads would be rolling

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
1 member likes this: SuperBrown
O
Legend
Legend
O
I hope y'all get your wish and he steps down. Then Kamala will be your president. I could sit back and just watch the heads exploding like the 4th of July up in here. SuperBrown is trying to bring that Kamala karma. But don't tell him that, he's on a mission for Q. Something about they ain't see stupid yet, hold my beer...

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/16/22 01:07 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
I hope y'all get your wish and he steps down. Then Kamala will be your president. I could sit back and just watch the heads exploding like the 4th of July up in here. SuperBrown is trying to bring that Kamala karma. But don't tell him that, he's on a mission for Q. Something about they ain't see stupid yet, hold my beer...

It would be dissapointing if she became the president and didn't earn it with votes. Granted, at some point she will likely be sworn in as president when Biden has a medical procedure.

Personally, I am treating Biden like a lame duck president on auto-pilot and I hope he doesn't crash until 2024.

If the house and senate become controlled by the Reps... I do think Biden could get removed for medical reasons and giggles would also become a lame duck.

O
Legend
Legend
O
You need to introduce me to your drug dealer if you think Trump will be reelected. Or DeSantis. Or Abbott. Y'all might as well run Ted Cruz, American ain't havin' it.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You need to introduce me to your drug dealer if you think Trump will be reelected. Or DeSantis. Or Abbott. Y'all might as well run Ted Cruz, American ain't havin' it.

Reading is optional for you isn't it?

I've already like 49.3 times I wouldn't vote for Trump. The reality is that the next president is likely is not even sure if they will run for office yet.

Your hate (when people dont agree with your political views) is blinding your ability to comprehend people's opinion when they speak (type)

O
Legend
Legend
O
Just trying to see who you think one of the best presidents will be. WOW! Ok, I get it now. But I don't think Bernie will run in 24.

And you can stop, just say the damn name.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/16/22 01:38 AM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just trying to see who you think one of the best presidents will be. WOW! Ok, I get it now. But I don't think Bernie will run in 24.

And you can stop, just say the damn name.

Bernie is a hypocrite, cant relate to the average person, and older than dirt.

No clue. I hope it is someone who actually deserves it and can actually unite the country.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Rand Paul

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Rand Paul

It's safe to say there is no chance a Democrat will win.

Dwayne Johnson (would be ironic)

Tom Cotton
Pence
Tim Scott

Xyz unknown

O
Legend
Legend
O
rofl x infinity.

Legend
Legend
GMdawg for President.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by GMdawg
GMdawg for President.

i'll be old enough to be your VP. 37 in 2024 is young, but it's still experienced enough.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'd vote for a bipartisan pair of potheads. No way it could be any worse than a MAGA POTUS.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/16/22 07:35 AM.

1 member likes this: Swish
Legend
Legend
THe GMdawg and Swish ticket. We could run in the Cheech & Chong Party. We would have the votes wrapped up for old white guys, young african americans, all pot heads. Now if we could just secure the 10 million votes from women for have given Deshaun Watson messages we could wrap this thing up.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
2 members like this: FATE, Swish
Legend
Legend
we should be in the clear if we can get Robert Kraft to endorse us. he's popular in that industry.

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: GMdawg
O
Legend
Legend
O
THe GMdawg and Swish ticket. We could run in the Cheech & Chong Party. We would have the votes wrapped up for old white guys, young african americans, all pot heads. Now if we could just secure the 10 million votes from women for have given Deshaun Watson messages we could wrap this thing up.

You win the women's vote by killing these handmaid's tale bills and cleaning up the courts.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

I've already like 49.3 times I wouldn't vote for Trump.

I'm just interested in the .3

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by dawglover05

I've already like 49.3 times I wouldn't vote for Trump.

I'm just interested in the .3
If you say it outside PP, it only counts as a 1/3 share.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Make me your SecDef. I need to clean up the acquisitions.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: GMdawg
P
Legend
Legend
P

It would be the best ticket I've had a chance to vote for in a very long time. I'll take it!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
2 members like this: GMdawg, Swish
P
Legend
Legend
P
I hope it is someone who actually deserves it and can actually unite the country.

That certainly sounds wonderful. Sadly I don't think such a human being exists. There is far too much hate and vitriol that has been ingrained in our society, so much mistrust of anything the "other side" says that for on administration to suddenly be able to overcome such an obstacle I fear is impossible to accomplish. Especially when those who use this divide and conquer approach will still be spreading that around no matter who is elected.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yep. I'm pretty confident the Republican side will either be Trump or DeSantis. Not a chance of unification there. Biden was chosen in part because of his ability to unify the country, but as I look around, we're obviously not there. It would definitely take a grass roots effort across the board, throughout the elections of a legislature and the executive branch. The real problem is that the vast majority of people in office don't want unity, because then that means they would actually have to do their jobs instead of point blame. The cable news networks don't want that either because then they'd lose their fear-captivated audiences.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
O
Legend
Legend
O
Hopefully, based on the J6 findings, the feds will go deep and wide and clean this mess up before 2024. No way in hell do I want another MAGA POTUS after seeing what they are planning and what they have already done.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I think the hooks are already in too far. I honestly don't know what the outcome is. My feeling is that Trump opened the door and he's about to get Petyr Baelished by more cunning people in his movement who actually know what they're doing (DeSantis).

It would also help if Democrats could get out of their own way. I'm not saying that's the cause, but their work, as a whole, combined with I think the circumstances of the current world events doesn't exactly impart a whole lot of enthusiasm in the swing vote population.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Dems are very inept in dealing with Republicans because they are not cutthroat enough. BUT they are handling the J6 hearings masterfully, probably Liz Cheney's doing. I'm like you, they need to weed the MAGAs out or it's just a matter of time before all their dreams come true; Civil war, Handmaid's Tale, and authoritarian leadership.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by dawglover05
I think the hooks are already in too far. I honestly don't know what the outcome is. My feeling is that Trump opened the door and he's about to get Petyr Baelished by more cunning people in his movement who actually know what they're doing (DeSantis).

That's quite true. What I saw in 2020 with Republicans is that there were too many what I call more traditional Republicans running in the primaries. Their votes of traditional Republican voters were split in several ways. Thus I don't think they stood a chance. There was only one crazy, trump. So the crazies only had one candidate to choose from. When they split the traditional votes in several directions, there were enough crazies to win the nomination. At that point Republicans simply voted Republican. I hope those normal Republicans learned their lesson. But some of the traditional Republicans I fear have come to like crazy.

It would also help if Democrats could get out of their own way. I'm not saying that's the cause, but their work, as a whole, combined with I think the circumstances of the current world events doesn't exactly impart a whole lot of enthusiasm in the swing vote population.

They could certainly learn some branding tips from the GOP.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Them learning lessons like that is what I’m afraid of. I’m terrified of a crazies arms race.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
bro some of these guys running are dressed in campaign ads like they're going to war, and they're only policy stance is stopping the radical democrats from doing <insert crazy theory>.

why are so many republican ads have candidates shooting at random crap in the scenes?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Legend
Legend
j/c:

Joe Biden accidentally reveals cheat sheet reminding him to 'take YOUR seat', 'YOU give brief comments (2 minutes)' and 'YOU depart' at meeting with wind-industry executives

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-seat-two-minute-responses.html#comments

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20
j/c:

Joe Biden accidentally reveals cheat sheet reminding him to 'take YOUR seat', 'YOU give brief comments (2 minutes)' and 'YOU depart' at meeting with wind-industry executives

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-seat-two-minute-responses.html#comments

rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
It was either him or someone who doesn't know what following the constitution means. Try running a half way decent human being next time.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Biden continues to make a fool out of himself and the country..........

Joe Biden Slurs Through Speech with G7 Leaders, Says Another Pandemic is on the Horizon (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published June 26, 2022 at 12:00pm

Joe Biden and G7 leaders on Sunday delivered remarks and formally launched their global infrastructure partnership.

Biden arrived in Germany Saturday evening to meet with G7 leaders and NATO allies.

Of course he immediately set his sights on a little girl as soon as he deplaned.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Biden met with G7 leaders in Germany’s Bavarian Alps on Sunday.

Biden slurred through his speech as he warned the world that another pandemic is on the horizon.

“Covid-19 didn’t need any reminders about how critical investments in healthcare systems were and health security is,” Biden said. “Both to fight the pandemic and to prepare for the next one because it will not be the last pandemic we — uh have to deal with,” Biden said struggling through his remarks.

WATCH:

Joe Biden made similar remarks last week.

Biden said his administration needs more money because there is going to be another pandemic.

“We need more money. We don’t just need more money for vaccines for children, we need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There’s gonna be another pandemic,” said Biden.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ers-says-another-pandemic-horizon-video/

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

O
Legend
Legend
O
[Linked Image from agnostic.com]

E
Legend
Legend
E
The Dems are desperatly looking under the furniture for a dust bunny to be a candidate, because realistically a dust bunny could beat biden in an election.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Yet he still beats Trump in every poll for 24, even among GOPers! A dry moldy biscuit could do that though... rolleyes

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden's Cognitive ability

Link Copied to Clipboard