Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Numbers game....how many walked out after seeing too small a towel....professional vs money. DW's human, he's 26 and likes sex-----crimes all around. I hope he isn't getting massages in Cleveland. Go Browns!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
How many women made claims against Kraft?

I'm not sure if any did. Wasn't he caught "with his pants down" after a Pats SB Win in Florida?

I don't know, maybe there was a complaint.... not sure

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
None I'm aware of. The hilarious part about it is that some people can't seem to understand the word "consensual" and try to act like there isn't a huge difference here in their zeal to make excuses for watson.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Originally Posted by Damanshot
How many women made claims against Kraft?

I'm not sure if any did. Wasn't he caught "with his pants down" after a Pats SB Win in Florida?

I don't know, maybe there was a complaint.... not sure

You should read these articles and decide for yourself if Kraft's actions were a violation of the Personal Conduct Policy.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/10/the-disturbing-saga-of-robert-kraft

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...-prostitution-sex-trafficking-ncna976361

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...-parlor-arrest-sex-worker-fined-1098303/

There are tons of these articles. I can provide more if you wish or search for Robert Kraft and sex trafficking.

Also, here is a link to the Personal Conduct Policy. Read it for yourself. Hell, you only need to read the first paragraph that owners are included.

https://nflcommunications.com/Documents/2018%20Policies/2018%20Personal%20Conduct%20Policy.pdf

P
Legend
Legend
P
Since your English is so impeccable try looking up the definition of consensual. Desperation to make up excuses for terrible behavior causes reactions like yours.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I'm sure his actions were against league policy.. That's not what Pit asked however. He asked if there were any women accusing Kraft,,, I don't know of any.... do you?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Sexual trafficking is considered rape by almost everyone. The women don't have the power to accuse anyone of anything. It's a problem that plagues not only our nation, but the world.

The topic of this thread is about whether or not he should be suspended or not. Those who want him suspended argue that the fact that Watson has not been charged, nevermind convicted, of a crime is not relevant because it is all about him violating the Personal Conduct Policy. Well, according to the terms of the Personal Conduct Policy, Kraft violated it and he didn't receive any punishment at all. There is even video evidence of Kraft's actions.

The NFLPA is using Kraft, along w/Snyder and Jones, as examples of precedence in how the NFL deals w/players vs owners despite their claim that the owners are to be held to a higher standard. Kraft walked for worse violations, thus Watson should not be punished.

Legend
Legend
j/c...

Y'all remember that one time in court when you said you shouldn't get a ticket because other cars were speeding too?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Sexual trafficking is considered rape by almost everyone. The women don't have the power to accuse anyone of anything. It's a problem that plagues not only our nation, but the world.

The topic of this thread is about whether or not he should be suspended or not. Those who want him suspended argue that the fact that Watson has not been charged, nevermind convicted, of a crime is not relevant because it is all about him violating the Personal Conduct Policy. Well, according to the terms of the Personal Conduct Policy, Kraft violated it and he didn't receive any punishment at all. There is even video evidence of Kraft's actions.

The NFLPA is using Kraft, along w/Snyder and Jones, as examples of precedence in how the NFL deals w/players vs owners despite their claim that the owners are to be held to a higher standard. Kraft walked for worse violations, thus Watson should not be punished.

This is a total canard. Kraft was never accused of anything other than having a consensual encounter at a Florida massage parlor. There were no charges than involved human trafficking. "Sexual trafficking" sounds like a term you just made up to conflate soliciting with human trafficking.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I am not making it up. Did you read the articles? Have your read the Personal Conduct Policy?

It's amazing that on a Browns message board, we have posters wanting a Brown to be punished while defending the behavior of guys from other teams.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by hitt
Numbers game....how many walked out after seeing too small a towel....professional vs money. DW's human, he's 26 and likes sex-----crimes all around. I hope he isn't getting massages in Cleveland. Go Browns!!!

Stop being so asinine. Most 26-year-olds like sex. Also, most 26-year-olds that like sex don't lay in wait under the guise of requesting a private massage as a star athlete to acquire said sex... smh. Do you guys even read what you write?

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/22/22 08:08 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
j/c...

Robert Kraft had sex with 58-year-old Shen Mingbi. Police said Mingbi's safety deposit box at Bank of America contained approximately $43,800 in U.S. currency. She wasn't some victim of human trafficking.

We know he had sex with her because a camera was illegally planted by police. The same camera that would have been illegal if video evidence was presented in Watson's trial.

Yet somehow we are supposed to believe no video evidence means Watson did nothing wrong... while video evidence of Kraft having consensual sex with a prostitute makes him a sexual predator. And since this was all part of sting to find victims of human trafficking... that also makes Kraft a rapist by association because "many consider it rape" if a person is the victim of trafficking.

In other words -- no camera on Watson means consensual sex; camera on Kraft having sex with a prostitute means rape.

You would have better luck hanging an elephant over a cliff by his tail than stringing all of that conspiracy together to equal rape. Whack. Some may just say, as one poster put it, Watson Kraft just has a "strong sexual desire".

Oh yeah, Kraft was also caught on video giving cash to another woman -- 39-year-old Lei [censored] (W.a.n.g.), who was facing multiple charges including soliciting, enticing, and procuring others to commit prostitution. She was manager of the spa. She bonded out, at $75,000, and was then under house arrest at her home in Hobe Sound (median home cost over $400,000), where she lives with her husband and son.

Nothing to see here folks, no way to compare the two cases other than "no fair! rich white guy!"

And not co-signing on the ridiculous narrative has nothing to do with being a Browns fan, hating Watson, wishing for the Browns to be losers, loving Baker, or any of that other gibberish.

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Once again, I encourage people who have an open mind to read the articles and decide for themselves if the attention brought to Kraft were violations of the Personal Conduct Policy. Watson has not been charged or convicted of a crime. Kraft was charged, but his case was dismissed due to a technicality because other patrons were filmed by the same camera that the sting operation used against Kraft. Those who want to see Watson punished continually point to the fact that the NFL doesn't need a criminal charge or a conviction to punish its members because it's all about what the Personal Conduct Policy.

So again, please ignore the insulting labels like gibberish and canard that posters throw out there and read the articles for yourselves and then read the Personal Conduct Policy and see if both men have violated the terms of the Personal Conduct Policy. You can also google the Daniel Snyder case [who is being investigated by Congress] and the Jerry Jones case.

Decide for yourselves the truth and that way we can spare the back and forth bickering between posters that is a distraction from what really is transpiring in this case.

Legend
Legend

I'm honestly not sure of what Watson did or didn't do. But the one thing I'm sure of is that he's a bit of a fool for doing what we must acknowledge what's clear and has been reported.

He's a wealthy young black man in America. He had resources available to him through the team he played for.. I'm sure they'd have provided all the massage therapy he wanted..

But NO.. he decided to go off on his own and hire shady women to do whatever he was requesting.

Last I heard, being a fool isn't a criminal offense.. At this point, that's the only thing that is confirmed...

One can say, if it happened once, then that sounds believable that it's on the woman.. But what's the count up to now,, 30, 60? I don't know. But it's too many to call it a fluke.

Watson must have felt entitled to some degree..

I've said it before, Watson is probably a better QB than Mayfield, but he's not even close to being a better man.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Last I heard, being a fool isn't a criminal offense..

If it were, I'd be on death row!

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
O
Legend
Legend
O
He's a wealthy young black man in America.

Last I heard, being a fool isn't a criminal offense.. At this point, that's the only thing that is confirmed...

What does he being a black man have to do with anything? Do black men get a pass for being rapey? I must have missed that one in the law or whatever rules apply. And I agree at minimum he's a fool, but the reports also confirm he is rapey.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages

rapey
/ˈrāpē/
adjectiveINFORMAL
sexually aggressive or inappropriate in a way that causes fear or unease.
"I always got a real rapey vibe from them"

https://www.google.com/search?q=Definition+of+rapey

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
I'm done with this topic, hope DW gets no or short suspension. Ashley Solis, Watson's most public accuser wanted $100,000 to keep quiet about his actions. That was reported early and not denied by her lawyer. Simple in my book, this has always been about MOSTLY money.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
P
Legend
Legend
P
Sexual trafficking is considered rape by almost everyone

Nobody in the Kraft case was charged with sexual trafficking including the massage parlor owner. Yet another misdirection tactic.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's amazing that on a Browns message board, we have posters wanting a Brown to be punished while defending the behavior of guys from other teams.

So that's how you describe people who think these women deserve justice and watson should be held accountable for his actions? And that because no women in the Kraft situation even claimed they were victims you try to make it sound like they're the same thing?

Why would nobody be surprised by that?

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by hitt
I'm done with this topic, hope DW gets no or short suspension. Ashley Solis, Watson's most public accuser wanted $100,000 to keep quiet about his actions. That was reported early and not denied by her lawyer. Simple in my book, this has always been about MOSTLY money.

Show us. And if that's all she wanted, watson offered them all 100k and she turned it down the first time in 2021..... and she turned down the second settlement offer a few weeks ago.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Why should anyone care about Watson. (He won't be around very long.)

The Browns can't commit to anything but new faces.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
O
Legend
Legend
O

So that's how you describe people who think these women deserve justice and watson should be held accountable for his actions? And that because no women in the Kraft situation even claimed they were victims you try to make it sound like they're the same thing?

It amazes me after all the high character digs these same posters made about Baker, that they have zero issues with the new guy. I smell something FAKE.

1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

It amazes me after all the high character digs these same posters made about Baker, that they have zero issues with the new guy. I smell something FAKE.

Fake as all get out.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Baker fans resorting to personal attacks yet again because they can't formulate a decent rebuttal.

Neither Kraft or Watson was charged w/a crime. Kraft got off on a technicality. No charges were ever brought against Watson. Both men were in violation of the Personal Conduct Policy. One got off w/out so much as a slap on the wrist and the league is trying to trying to impose an indefinite suspension on the other. That is not equitable treatment and the NFL should not be permitted to get away w/such outright bias.

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 07/24/22 06:12 AM.
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
One more thing. I have Pit on ignore, but OCD quoted him and I see the claim of "these women deserve justice..." The NFL suspending Watson does not equate to "justice" for the women. If crimes were committed against these women, and that is a big if, then justice would be decided by a criminal court. Hell, they even have an opportunity to find monetary compensation through the civil courts. However, the NFL is incapable of providing justice.

Furthermore, the same folks who want "justice" for Watson's accusers, don't care about justice for the women who are forced into the illegal sex trade. They talk about no women coming forward, yet they ignore the articles and how the women are basically sex slaves and can't even speak English.

Talk about "fake."

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jfanent
Last I heard, being a fool isn't a criminal offense..

If it were, I'd be on death row!

Me too

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
He's a wealthy young black man in America.

What does he being a black man have to do with anything? Do black men get a pass for being rapey? I must have missed that one in the law or whatever rules apply. And I agree at minimum he's a fool, but the reports also confirm he is rapey.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages

rapey
/ˈrāpē/
adjectiveINFORMAL
sexually aggressive or inappropriate in a way that causes fear or unease.
"I always got a real rapey vibe from them"

https://www.google.com/search?q=Definition+of+rapey

WOW, did you ever over read and over think that one. It's rather simple,, Wealthy Young black men appear to be held to a higher standard... Not right, but it is what it is

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Eugene Robinson was arrested for solicitation less than 24 hours before the Super Bowl -- he was allowed to play in the game and was never suspended.

Seventeen members of the 2005 Vikings hired 90-110 prostitutes for their cruise on the "Love Boat"... no one was suspended.

The NFL has never suspended anyone for soliciting prostitution.

I don't know how everyone was raised or where the needle on their moral compass may stick; but paying for sex is not the same as trying to force someone to have sex.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
The illegal sex trade is illegal. The illegal sex trade equates to rape.

Both Kraft and Watson were accused of crimes. Neither was charged. All that is left is the Personal Conduct Policy. Both men have brought unwanted attention to the league due to the allegations levied against them. The NFL relies on their Personal Conduct Policy and not the actual legal system. Both men have violated the Personal Conduct Policy, yet the NFL has treated them differently.

I know that guys who utter phrases like "liar, liar, pants on fire" think they are geniuses, but Kessler, the NFLPA's lead attorney on this case and the most respected name in Sports Law, has made precedence [owners vs players] the focal point of his case. I think his word carries more weight than someone who posts baby gifs on the internet to win an argument.

Legend
Legend
Ahhh... The seventeen members of the 2005 Vikings RAPED 90-110 prostitutes, I stand corrected.

You'd think that case would have garnered more attention. Hmmm...

Legend
Legend
Everything I have read regarding allegations made.

Every official statement has stated: no violence, force, or coercion.

As far as I know that is what has been published.

1 member likes this: Versatile Dog
P
Legend
Legend
P
Furthermore, the same folks who want "justice" for Watson's accusers, don't care about justice for the women who are forced into the illegal sex trade. They talk about no women coming forward, yet they ignore the articles and how the women are basically sex slaves and can't even speak English.

Talk about "fake."

Fake is claiming these women were forced into anything.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by bonefish
Every official statement has stated: no violence, force, or coercion.

As far as I know that is what has been published.

This came from the opinion of one person on how he interpreted what he heard. Nothing more. Rest your laurels on that one. Many others have. In case you missed it, that's not an "official statement".

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
"The Deshaun Watson hearing is over.

Three days of testimony and argument have concluded. Per a source with knowledge of the proceedings, some relevant information appears below.

First, the NFL interviewed 12 women who are making allegations against the Browns quarterback. Five cases became the focal point of the league’s presentation.

Second, the NFL’s case included no evidence that Watson engaged in violence, made threats, applied coercion, or used force."

This was in reports from yahoo, wkyc, and PFT.

If there was evidence of that it would be resonable to believe that he would have been indicted by the GJ.

I still don't know what happened by this is what has been reported.

1 member likes this: Versatile Dog
B
Legend
Legend
B

Talk about "fake."

Fake is claiming these women were forced into anything.

Watson didn't force anyone.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Once again, you realize this isn't an official statement, right? This is the opinion of what someone heard. I have pointed this out several times but I guess it appears repeating.

We see it on this very board where two people read the exact same thing and come to a different conclusion as to what it means. Whether they even consider it evidence at all.

Even spitting on a person is now considered assault in the eyes of the law while many people do not consider that an assault. Once again, this was one's persons interpretation of what he heard.

Can you explain that if none of the NFL's evidence carried any weight at all, why did the hearing take three days? Surely you can't believe that the case took three days and the NFL provided nothing of substance based on the opinion of what one person thought of the testimony can you?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm glad you heard all of the testimony in the three day hearing. I don't know that he did force anyone any more than you know he didn't.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
This is what was reported.

Quotation marks.

I didn't report it.

"Per a source with knowledge of the proceedings, some relevant information appears below."

I do not think that the NFL would make an "official statement" to the public at this time.

However, if there was evidence of that. IMO the GJ would have indicted him.

Three days is not relevant. Why does any of this take this long? I have no answer do you?

Does that mean we know what happened? No.

Last edited by bonefish; 07/24/22 04:17 PM.
L
All Pro
All Pro
L
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
Why should anyone care about Watson. (He won't be around very long.)

The Browns can't commit to anything but new faces.

The best QB in Cleveland is the guy that isn't playing.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
It's freaking. sad that people will ignore what guys like Kraft did and deem Watson guilty despite no tangible evidence all because they are upset that Baker has been sent packing. Twisting words around to fit their narrow agenda. Denying the truth. Go root for Carolina.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Deshaun Watson Legal Issues cont.

Link Copied to Clipboard