Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by LexDawg
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
Why should anyone care about Watson. (He won't be around very long.)

The Browns can't commit to anything but new faces.

The best QB in Cleveland is the guy that isn't playing.
Bernie Kosar? brownie I think he's retired.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
O
Legend
Legend
O
jc and not attacking you...

I'm noticing a pattern in who defends DW and who doesn't.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/24/22 10:23 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
It's freaking. sad that people will ignore what guys like Kraft did and deem Watson guilty despite no tangible evidence all because they are upset that Baker has been sent packing. Twisting words around to fit their narrow agenda. Denying the truth. Go root for Carolina.

Another lie driven by agenda. No poster's opinion of Watson and what he did is impacted by the player who is no longer on the Browns. Just one more of the many agenda driven narratives you have spammed the boards with over the years. And I only call it a lie because that's what you do, and I figure what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Last edited by mgh888; 07/25/22 05:18 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I'm glad you heard all of the testimony in the three day hearing. I don't know that he did force anyone any more than you know he didn't.

No, but he wasn't charged criminally. If he had forced women in to performing sex acts, he would have been charged and be facing criminal prosecution rather than being in civil court. I am just connecting the dots based on what is being reported and what hasn't happened after the previous inquiries.

I admit that is all on which I can base my opinion.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
If there was force or coercion, it is still "he said vs she said". It's still a sexual case of which t regardless iof evidence, the chance of conviction based on national statistics is woefully low.

So not only does the GJ decision not mean that DW is innocent, it also doesn't mean he did or did not try to coerce the women and it says nothing regards an allegation of force... He's accused of trying to initiate contact with his genitals, grabbing a hand and pushing it towards his groin is using force in that situation.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by mgh888
If there was force or coercion, it is still "he said vs she said". It's still a sexual case of which t regardless iof evidence, the chance of conviction based on national statistics is woefully low.

So not only does the GJ decision not mean that DW is innocent, it also doesn't mean he did or did not try to coerce the women and it says nothing regards an allegation of force... He's accused of trying to initiate contact with his genitals, grabbing a hand and pushing it towards his groin is using force in that situation.

Possibly so.

For me at least, I am not willing to condemn a person based on the "possible".

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: jfanent
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Deshaun Watson Legal Issues cont.

Link Copied to Clipboard