Print Thread
E
eotab Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Finally FOOTBALL!!!

I still maintain this was the dumbest trade in Browns history. We won the preseason game because of our DEFENSE and we didn't play Garrett and CLowney imagine Rookie Jordan Davis?

Losing Harris was not good I don't think he is that bad hopefully we get him back beforfe the season starts.

Lets get this out of the Way. Watson did not look good at all. I didn't think he would cause of the big time layoff and that will continue to lengthen to what extent I don't know how much.

Our overall defense looked good. Team speed is up. Dobbs is better than what I thought. Jags QB looked very good.

Hey VERS, the guy I was impressed with the most was ROSEN. He might end up being the steal that saves our season!!! I mean it. He took a beating mentally and physically as a rookie. But Rosen and when I say look good and look bad it has nothing to do with stats! It has to do with his control and and technique. I hate watching game swith other teams announcers. These guys not once mentioned a Brown player except for Watson, I know who Watson is. I wanted to know WRs name RB name things like that. Ther was a tall WR who I opened my eyes to and was impressed but I never saw him again nor know who he is.

Johnson you had to go fumble that ball. I wanted him to do well so we can trade him. Now we all know who he is and that is NOT SO GOOD!!!

Elliot actuallly looked good on the D.

RB new kid looked good he actually is better than Johnson.

Did Conklin Play?
Our first pick in the draft (3rd rounder looked good and he scored on a good INT that was not a fumble.

Guys and gals. My Heart is getting worse and worse. I am on Oxygen 25/7 cause it just does not pump enough. 10 minutes off and my O2 goes down to 82 and lower.

This is it - I know it I don't know when it will most likely happen in my sleep. Thank you for everything and I love my Browns and we have the best FANS! lets win this.

jmhobservations, What did you all see? Oh man just read proobably season ending knee surgery for Harris, Next man up...sign Tretter!

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
V
Legend
Legend
V
Hang in there, tab. A bunch of us have been praying for you.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Tab I'll keep you in my prayers. I've said a lot of them over the last few years. Keep fighting!!

Legend
Legend
Lots of prayers and love for you. Screw football, I'm pulling for YOU!

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
My prayers go out to you tab.

As for what I saw. As it pertains to preseason once I start seeing backups playing against backups and 3rd stringers against third stringers, I really don't know how much I can take away from what I saw.

I was impressed by Elliot and Ford. As it pertains to watson I'm not sure what people expected after such a long layoff. And two of those passes should have been caught by Schwartz. That just goes to show how badly they need WR help. It was good to see the DT position look better than I thought it would.

It's great to see football being played again. But in the grand scheme of things I know just how deceptive preseason can be and try not to put too much stock into it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Exactly. DW should have been 3-5 with maybe another 15- 20 yards.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eo - you remain in my thoughts and prayers. Keep fighting the good fight!

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Prayers your way Tab!

Legend
Legend
Prayers for you Eo

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Continued prayers for you tabber.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Continued prayers tabber

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jfanent

This.
I'm pulling for ya, Tabber. The only reason I have to root for football is so that you can see a winner before you go.
Keep fighting the good fight, man.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Originally Posted by jfanent

This.
I'm pulling for ya, Tabber. The only reason I have to root for football is so that you can see a winner before you go.
Keep fighting the good fight, man.
Well said

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
What Purp and all the others said, Eo. Prayers for you. Pulling for ya!

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
L
Legend
Legend
L
Hang in there, tab! Keep on keeping on, it ain’t over yet.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Prayers and positive thoughts for you eotab.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Tab: Told you before bud, you're stuck here with the rest of us 'til we hoist the trophy!

[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]

In all honesty though, hang in there and stay as positive as you can, we'll all keep you in our hearts and prayers. wink

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
E
Legend
Legend
E
Prayers and gentle hugs for you eotab.

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
To eotab; The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
If you live , you belong to the Lord
If you die you belong to the Lord
There if you live or die
You belong to the Lord

B
Legend
Legend
B
Better than what you saw, I saw you posting. That's way better than anything the Browns did.

We go back to the early days of this Browns internet thing.....well yeah...

Love Ya Buddy.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
2 members like this: Floquinho, FATE
E
eotab Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
thanks all...I believe in prayer so it means a lot. Foootball is a good distraction for me as I can't explain the pain and I know there are others here experiencing much more. As I understand what is wrong I do wish to fix it. I want to coach again, I want to golf again I wish to receive the Holy Spirit so I may heal others and would take on more pain to do so. That is my goal right now. Sports is an individual thing and being a Browns fan has had me meeting wonderful people. My last game was free tickets from our RG Zuk and was there for our opener 2004 against the Ravens which we won! I'd like one more before I go and would love it to be a Playoff game!

You all are the best and my Prayers go out to you all. May God Bless you.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
3 members like this: FATE, Floquinho, Versatile Dog
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 24 Jaguars 13 What I saw Preseason game #1

Link Copied to Clipboard