mgh888 #1974640 09/30/22 10:15 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

Clowns and sheep.

Oh c'mon - that's flat our funny right there.

It is funny...and sad. It reminds me of a bunch of people on here.

Tackles are tackles.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
I don't think Trump or Desantis will be the R nominee in 24. They are going to be in jail if there is any justice left in this country. I fully expect a new face, more moderate, pulling the party back toward sanity. And most of the 100+ Q-MAGAts in congress will have been run out of Washington. Hell, there might not even be a Republican party in two years at the rate they are going. They are already labeled as domestic terrorists under MAGAts control. If they try to steal another election, I could see them being destroyed.

I hope you're right. I doubt it, but I hope so anyway.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Unfortunately it all reminds me of Zelensky's address to our Congress a few months ago. Looked like he was the weekly entertainment to a nursing home.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Trying to keep up.

Why should Desantis be in jail??

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Jester #1974680 09/30/22 01:06 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Jester
I am hoping Larry Hogan the term limited Governor of Maryland runs and wins.

Another R that i like is Sununu, the Governor of New Hampshire. But I dont think there is any xhance he will run in 2024

As for Dems, I actually like Roy Cooper the Governor of NC

Lol Sununu. He talks a good game…but I lived in NH for 17 years. He’s totally screwed the state on many levels. Wouldn’t give tax breaks to motorists as gas prices skyrocketed. Cut off PPE early that were to go to workers laid off, residents, and small businesses and redirected millions to his own pet projects. Plus he’s for implementing state income taxes and raising property taxes in NH. I don’t think he has a chance but who knows. Crazy GOPer’s will kiss a toad hoping for a Prince or King.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
FATE #1974682 09/30/22 01:15 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
Trying to keep up.

Illegally transferring asylum seekers (who were legally in the USA) without notice from one state to another state. But the party of law and order only want to prosecute democrats when they do something illegal. So don’t you worry your little head, Desantis is safe.

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Trying to keep up.

Illegally transferring asylum seekers (who were legally in the USA) without notice from one state to another state. But the party of law and order only want to prosecute democrats when they do something illegal. So don’t you worry your little head, Desantis is safe.

Why is it illegal? Id like to see that law

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
Typical response from the party of law and order. Lol…Look it up you have the internet. Search “human trafficking”.

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Typical response from the party of law and order. Lol…Look it up you have the internet. Search “human trafficking”.

Smh. It's just about attempt to fight back against Texas or FL. Why is it FL or TX responsibility to house these people?

Not sure what party you think I'm affiliated with...

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

Smh. It's just about attempt to fight back against Texas or FL. Why is it FL or TX responsibility to house these people?

Whatever party I don’t care. It was illegal to do what they did.

It’s Texas and Florida’s governors responsibility to follow the letter of the law and not involve themselves into a illegal human trafficking stunt like this.

Why is it FL or TX responsibility to house these people?

They aren’t responsible for housing these people as you call them. They are all willing to work for their own housing. How do you think Desantis lured them away to Massachusetts? For work! All while Florida, Texas, and basically everywhere else, businesses are literally crying out loud to get workers.

– Jackie Robinson
FATE #1974693 09/30/22 02:00 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
You're surprised? After Trump? Really? He could have a lobotomy, walk around soaked in his own bodily fluid, and not be able to do anything other than mumble AND still be a better POTUS. So, no, not that concerned. GOPers trying hard though, I'll give you that.

Hold on.

You're NOT concerned about Biden's mental capacity... and your reason is "because Trump"??

I'm very concerned. But certainly in the event you are forced to choose between someone with a mental imparity and a psychopath the choice becomes much easier to make.

Sadly that's what it boiled down to and may boil down to yet again.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

rofl

And the Jan 6th rioters were just trying to prevent a stolen election ! rofl

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P

You must have missed it. Florida is not a border state. Immigrants travel to every state. These people weren't in Florida, they were in Texas. DeSantis actually sent people to Texas and recruited them to fly them to Florida first. I'm not as sure that's a crime as some are but let's not pretend Florida is some huge victim of immigration any more than other non border states. It was nothing more than a political stunt.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
mgh888 #1974697 09/30/22 02:11 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by mgh888

rofl

And the Jan 6th rioters were just trying to prevent a stolen election ! rofl

Idk. It seemed like one of those peaceful protests we are use to seeing.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Whatever party I don’t care. It was illegal to do what they did.

It’s Texas and Florida’s governors responsibility to follow the letter of the law and not involve themselves into a illegal human trafficking stunt like this.

Why is it FL or TX responsibility to house these people?

They aren’t responsible for housing these people as you call them. They are all willing to work for their own housing. How do you think Desantis lured them away to Massachusetts? For work! All while Florida, Texas, and basically everywhere else, businesses are literally crying out loud to get workers.

He hasn't been charged yet has he?

PitDAWG #1974700 09/30/22 02:15 PM
Legend
Legend
Nah…Biden is all there mentally, no doubt in my mind. The GOPers know how to use a handicap like a speech impediment as an excuse that Biden’s mental capacity is waning. It works on sheep.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
And O.J. is innocent.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Of course not. He’s part of the party of law and order. That was the point of my posts. Geez. GOP’ers

– Jackie Robinson
PitDAWG #1974703 09/30/22 02:18 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

You must have missed it. Florida is not a border state.

Florida is definitely border state... So is Ohio.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Oh dear God. I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. If you are that's probably the best way to avoid the fact that Florida doesn't border Mexico like Texas and Arizona do and that DeSantis actually shipped these people in from Texas on a private flight at Florida tax payers expense so he could than send them to Martha's Vineyard.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

You must have missed it. Florida is not a border state.

Florida is definitely border state... So is Ohio.

Yeah Cuban’s by the hundreds swim there everyday. And those damn Canucks swimming to Ohio everyday.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Nah…Biden is all there mentally, no doubt in my mind. The GOPers know how to use a handicap like a speech impediment as an excuse that Biden’s mental capacity is waning. It works on sheep.

Speech impediment.

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

FATE #1974719 09/30/22 03:26 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
I have NEVER understood this 'speech impediment" excuse. Go back ten years - he never had it. yet, it's claimed he had it at a young age. He's got some sort of mental decline going on. Hey, it happens. It's nothing to be ashamed of. My mom is - well, us kids are dealing with it, and my dad is showing signs of it. It happens. Making excuses like "speech impediment" when watching him talk is just shameful.

1 member likes this: EveDawg
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

What kind of speech impediment has you looking for someone who has died?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by dawglover05

What kind of speech impediment has you looking for someone who has died?

At least he didn't try to shake her hand...

FATE #1974723 09/30/22 03:41 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
“Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.”

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Denial. Goalpost. Deflection. Blindfold. Whataboutery.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
You're surprised? After Trump? Really? He could have a lobotomy, walk around soaked in his own bodily fluid, and not be able to do anything other than mumble AND still be a better POTUS. So, no, not that concerned. GOPers trying hard though, I'll give you that.

Let's pretend Trump doesn't exist and remove him from any equation...

Do you still want Biden to be running the country given everything he has said in the last few months?

Personally, I am at the point where Biden is not mentally capable and Harris should take over as POTUS.

Ronald Reagan had dementia throughout his second term. Biden hasn't reached that point yet. Even before the election, I argued that Biden is too old to run again and is slipping. In my opinion, Bernie was the better choice, and he still is. The centrists, however, wanted a candidate who would appeal to the donor class, and he would never become President. Then Biden switched up and moved left on them. rofl

My understanding of how bad he is is limited. The media I watch does not harp on it as Faux News does, so I have no clue how bad or good he still functions. I don't think you can write it all off as gaffs, but is he incapable of holding the office in his condition? Eighty million people decided he was in 2020, and I haven't seen any noticeable decline since the pre-2020 debates. I think he can finish his term, even though there have been moments, and probably will be more. However, I do not want him to run in 2024. That's my opinion.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Unfortunately it all reminds me of Zelensky's address to our Congress a few months ago. Looked like he was the weekly entertainment to a nursing home.
Too bad we don't have a leader like Z to vote for...

1 member likes this: dawglover05
FATE #1974763 09/30/22 10:12 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Trying to keep up.

Human trafficking, being an idiot, and anything else they can make stick. The guy is a douche and very dangerous. No way in hell that the left accepts Trump 2.0 the worse version.

Legend
Legend
biden needs to hurry up with the EV charging stations so i can roll up to a biker bar with my EV Harley and get into a fight.

and he needs to focus on these domestic ter.....er, i mean christian nationalist trying to turn this country into a theocracy.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1974799 10/01/22 09:54 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Since it’s electric, would you shout out the loud motorcycle exhaust sounds for dramatic effect as you rolled up into the parking lot?

Last edited by dawglover05; 10/01/22 09:55 AM.

#gmstrong
2 members like this: Swish, FATE
Swish #1974812 10/01/22 10:25 AM
Legend
Legend
He hears you and springs into action. Unfortunately, by the time he gets away from his bowl of Froot Loops and walks down the hall; all he can remember is something about stuffing a bible in an electrical outlet. (Is Harley really making electric hogs??)

FATE #1974823 10/01/22 11:06 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet somehow he is still managing to get it done.....

Biden Frees Up First Funds For National EV Charging Network

https://www.forbes.com/sites/edgars...nal-ev-charging-network/?sh=52156c27c6a7

Phase one is to fund 900 million to build charging stations in 35 states. I know showing how ridiculous what you're saying is hurts.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1974827 10/01/22 11:45 AM
Legend
Legend
Somehow my obscure sense of humor is always lost on you.

That's a good move. I was actually surprised it was so low... especially when you compare the 52 billion handed out to manufacturing companies to "figure how to build chips better".

900M divided by $6000 per port (average cost to build) = 150,000 ports. That would be about 3,000 ports per state. Crunching the corruption numbers, I'd say we'll end up at about 300 per with a 90% slush rate. Not that any of that is Biden's fault -- just the world we live in.

Legend
Legend
Since it’s electric, would you shout out the loud motorcycle exhaust sounds for dramatic effect as you rolled up into the parking lot?

thats a good question, maybe ill just get a portable speaker and tie it to where the exhaust should be haha

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: dawglover05
FATE #1974834 10/01/22 12:10 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's only phase one. The infrastructure bill is designed to be spread out over a period of years. The total to be spent on the implementation of these charging stations is 5.8 billion.

And yes, Harley is building EV motorcycles. Both the Livewire 1 and the S2 Del Mar....

Electric Motorcycles & Bikes

https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/products/bikes/electric-bikes.html

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1974838 10/01/22 12:52 PM
Legend
Legend
I'm just glad we're finally on the path to getting this done... long time coming.

Thought this was some very inventive thinking that is a win-win-win...

15,000 Tesla vehicles are already in the hands of Uber drivers through Hertz deal

Hertz wins in the rental market and pushes the envelope for electrification. Uber drivers win by saving hundreds per week in fuel costs, along with a program that includes insurance and maintenance. Tesla wins big with a contract for 100,000 vehicles -- and better than that -- a bunch of people sitting in the back of their vehicles in awe. Had a buddy that rode in one and now plans to buy a Tesla, he was all over social media raving about the ride.

Last edited by FATE; 10/01/22 12:53 PM.

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Legend
Legend
Biden pardons all federal offenses of simple marijuana possession in first major steps toward decriminalization

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/06/politics/marijuana-decriminalization-white-house-joe-biden/index.html

Dark Brandon 2024

- Theodore Roosevelt
4 members like this: GMdawg, OldColdDawg, PortlandDawg
Swish #1976503 10/06/22 08:53 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Probably makes the men that did 20 years or mandatory minimums for slinging dime bags in the late 80s early 90s really happy. Imagine doing more than a minute for weed. Ridiculous. I blame pearl-clutching GOPers and Christians.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/06/22 08:54 PM.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden Admin

Link Copied to Clipboard