Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Your choice is to dismiss a judge with a lifetime of experience reading people who went over all of the evidence. She found him to be a liar and a predator.. Your choice is to dismiss the word of 24 women. My choice is not to. I have one thread in tailgate discussing this. If you don't wish to discuss it you can easily avoid it. I'm not trashing Pure Football by inserting it in every thread. You're not very good at this.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Your choice is to dismiss a judge with a lifetime of experience reading people who went over all of the evidence. She found him to be a liar and a predator.. Your choice is to dismiss the word of 24 women. My choice is not to. I have one thread in tailgate discussing this. If you don't wish to discuss it you can easily avoid it. I'm not trashing Pure Football by inserting it in every thread. You're not very good at this.

Your choice is to dismiss what the jude "with a life time of experience" actually said in the report. Couple that with the idea you keep spinning this as something more than and employment dispute. Let me know when Watson needs to register as a sex offender, you know, like what happens after committing sexual assault. I am also sure you are aware than experience does not make on infallible.

Your choice is to spin 24 women's complaints into the decision by your "life time experience" judge who only used 4 cases, not 24. Quit trying to conflate the two ideas.

You try to spin a denial of following Vers around. It isn't just about this particular topic, but it is obvious that he doesn't like Baker, you don't like him and the Watson discussion is a proxy for that. And you are no longer trashing pure football with it, that does not mean you did not in the past (which of course amounts to you trying to spin this into you don't do that).

And, true to form, you try an insult to deflect.

Legend
Legend
You didn't have to say "go watson" when you say go browns. He's not only a brown, he's the face of the franchise.
No he's not. I've never seen a Browns advertisement blasting the face of Watson on my TV. It's almost always Chubb or Myles.. never see Watson... might someday but for now, he's not the face of the franchise.

yebat' Putin
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
The QB is the face of your franchise, period.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Show me where I'm not showing what the judge said. She flat out called him a liar and that he acted in a predatory manner in his sexual misconduct.

Mr. Watson’s conduct also has been scrutinized on a national level, as Mr. Watson’s
alleged conduct has been a matter of public record and discourse over an extended period of
time. Regardless of my findings, it is apparent that Mr. Watson acted with a reckless disregard
for the consequences of his actions by exposing himself (and the NFL) to such public scrutiny
and speculation. Mr. Watson’s predatory conduct cast “a negative light on the League and its
players,”39 sufficient proof that he violated this provision of the Policy.

Judge Robinson rejected Deshaun Watson's categorial denials of wrongdoing, along with his denial that he ever developed an erection during a massage. In the most tactful way possible, she concluded that he lied while testifying about the most important aspects of the case.

Your desire to mix the two between watson and baker are laughable. And in case you don't understand how message boards work most people actually read the entire threads. That means you see everyone's posts. I no longer talk about watson's sexual conduct in Pure Football. I do however find it laughable you can't see Vers inherent obsession that keeps baker's name being brought up in thread after thread in pure football. So yeah, I'm going to point that out.

You must have missed how in the refs forum where vers was whining about the watson threads in pure football the refs said it was well before the season started and they would probably move them as the season got closer here to the Tailgate Lot. As such I began this thread as the season got close where they said they wanted it to be posted.

Once again, you;re really not very good at this.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
More spin.

Your second quote is someone's interpretation of what she said. Someone you agree with, confirmation bias much?

Robinson did not, in fact, call him a liar. Her findings were on on scale of probable, not indisputable fact.

Continuing to spin this does not mean he was found to have done anything more than was in the report, which is a violation of his terms of employment.

Once again, just because you spin things doesn't mean I don't see the bigger picture and understand where it all comes from.

And again you think an insult is a debate point. You aren't getting anything right today.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
You can watch the Browns. Just don’t say “ Go Browns”… or ‘root’ for them… because if you root for, or say anything that might be considered an expression of joy during a game, you’re then rooting for a predator.
But it’s okay to just watch still with no emotion… at least I think those are the ‘Pit’ rules.

Do I have that right?

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Thus far he isn't playing and Frank Z droning on and making excuses for watson is boring. For someone accusing others of judging you, you seem to have no problem doing it to someone else. Hypocritical much?

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Thus far he isn't playing and Frank Z droning on and making excuses for watson is boring. For someone accusing others of judging you, you seem to have no problem doing it to someone else. Hypocritical much?

Can't keep my name outta your mouth?

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You entered into this thing and have been an active participant. Don't try playing the vitrim card now.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You've used that resort enough one would think you think it is amic drop moment. But i put it in purple, yet you seem oblivious to that.

I entered into this to point out your constant spin, I didn't lead you into that. You are the one that can't let it go, don't blame anyone else.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You've used that resort enough one would think you think it is amic drop moment.

Do you mean like your, "You're only here to fight" line?

Where's a good yawn emoji when you need one?

rolleyes

Not a yawn but it works fine for the occasion.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You've used that resort enough one would think you think it is amic drop moment.

Do you mean like your, "You're only here to fight" line?

Where's a good yawn emoji when you need one?

rolleyes

Not a yawn but it works fine for the occasion.

But you are here to fight.

Just because you spin it elsewise doesn't mean you aren't.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I'm here to post updates on watson. Pay attention.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I'm here to post updates on watson. Pay attention.

You are here to fight.

It's been a while since you actually posted an update. See if you can try to do so without spin.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I replied to people's responses. Just like I'm doing with you. We weren't fighting until you came here and started one. People can read and know which one of us started the exchange between the two of us. Like I said, you're really not very good at this.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I replied to people's responses. Just like I'm doing with you. We weren't fighting until you came here and started one. People can read and know which one of us started the exchange between the two of us. Like I said, you're really not very good at this.

I pointed out your spin with this.

You insult.

You seem to think insults are "debate" or "discussion". You are wrong.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
There is no spin. When you say you believe the victims testimony and don't believe watson's testimony, you are saying he's a liar. You wish to dance around that with semantics. The only spin here is your own. Obviously you don't actually know what an insult is either.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
There is no spin. When you say you believe the victims testimony and don't believe watson's testimony, you are saying he's a liar. You wish to dance around that with semantics. The only spin here is your own. Obviously you don't actually know what an insult is either.

I have point by point shown what your spin is. You do like you always do, you read only the words posted that you wish to read.

I know what insults are, you fling them like they are free candy. Telling me I don't know what something as simple as insult is, is in fact, insulting.

You've not once been able to prove me wrong on your spin, your ipse dixit in regards to it is not proof.

As a reminder, you said people here said "You think only watson is the beacon of truth". No one said it, you made that up. Me saying it is spin is a nice way of saying you outright lied. The is merely a single example, there are more. You can reread what I have wrote (you won't) to see what you spun (you won't).

You don't post news, you post opinion pieces that agree with your assertions, then you tell us what they say (your spin).

Actually I am really good at pointing our your spin and hypocrisy. Just because you don't like it, doesn't change anything.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Try again. You're weak display deserves no more of a response than this.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

In other words I am right and you can't come up with proof to invalidate anything I have said.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
...You should report Pit for name calling since he will claim that he knows the difference between your and you're.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
4 members like this: jfanent, MemphisBrownie, EveDawg
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FrankZ

In other words I am right and you can't come up with proof to invalidate anything I have said.

In other words if I wanted to teach children I would be teaching in a classroom and getting paid for it.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Yeah, one error in an entire thread. You got me.

rofl

Playing grammar police is weak.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

In other words if I wanted to teach children I would be teaching in a classroom and getting paid for it.

And if a frog had wings....

But of course another deflection.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Zzzzzzzz..... You're a snooze fest.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Zzzzzzzz..... You're a snooze fest.

Petty insults.

But you keep coming back, I wonder what that might say about you?

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Yet you keep coming back while wondering what that says about me? lmao

Like I said many times before. You're not very good at this.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Yet you keep coming back while wondering what that says about me? lmao

Like I said many times before. You're not very good at this.

Yep, more petty insults. Try an actual rebuttal of the points I made.

Given you won't, I'll let you last word this one until you do your spin job again.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
They're not worthy of a response but I'll throw you a bone.

If you do not believe the women or the judge you must feel that watson is the only beacon of truth. It's so simple nobody should have to explain it.

Zzzzzz....

At least it's become quite obvious why you have that Z at the end of your screen name.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
They're not worthy of a response but I'll throw you a bone.

If you do not believe the women or the judge you must feel that watson is the only beacon of truth. It's so simple nobody should have to explain it.

Zzzzzz....

That, of course, is you making up what other people (such as me) have actually said so you can create spin.

That's not how debate actually works. If you'd quit with the petty insults and childish quips you might realize you continue to create what other people say so you can argue.

You are here to fight. Own it.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Zzzzzzz....

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm starting to wonder if Pit has an alter-ego he calls Watson, and he has trouble differentiating between himself and the QB. Self-loathing/multiple personalities would explain a lot.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Yet another armchair, wannabe psychiatrist that has no clue what he's talking about wishes to enter into the fray. I see nothing to address the thread just like others that wish to truth about watson would just disappear and trying to force others to stay quiet about it. It's not going to work.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

HMMM why wouldn't youteach your kids about forgiveness?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I taught her that in order to gain forgiveness you must first admit what you did, apologize and earn forgiveness through your actions. I also taught them that if you forgive others who have not shown they can do those things you are not holding them accountable.

What did you teach your children?

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A

You insult.

He thinks being insulting is an asset. Something to brag about.

Legend
Legend
I taught her that in order to gain forgiveness you must first admit what you did, apologize and earn forgiveness through your actions. I also taught them that if you forgive others who have not shown they can do those things you are not holding them accountable.

What did you teach your children?

I taught my kids to say NO when they mean No. I taught them also to not apoligize when they are right. I taught them that no matter what I have their back 110 percent. Unlike todays parents that teach them that the deserve everything wonderful.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by archbolddawg

You insult.

He thinks being insulting is an asset. Something to brag about.

You are, of course correct. It is a sad state of affairs.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Why am I not surprised you would be pulling up the rear. A position you seem to have become quite comfortable with. The stragglers always seem to be looking for scraps.

#gmstrong
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Watson.... The Infection That Never seems To End

Link Copied to Clipboard