Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
I am not trying to cast shade here, but seriously, since when have you been so trusting of the FBI?

peen...I have never had a reason NOT TO TRUST the FBI...seriously.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
PitDAWG #1967477 09/07/22 01:22 PM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I have an uncle that got on FB and declared Michelle Obama is a man. I confronted his disgusting take and he got all butthurt and that he’s allowed to have his ‘opinion’. Which I called out as garbage. Telling him he can have an opinion as to whether he likes chocolate over vanilla icecream, but he can’t have an ‘opinion’ over something that is factually incorrect. He got further butthurt that I was “disrespecting” him. Then he blocked me. Snowflake, racist, cancel cultural, MAGA hatter at its most deplorable. Blood may be thicker than water but his arguments are paper thin. I find many MAGA hatters have a hard time differentiating opinion from fact. I guess that’s why they gobble up the toxic garbage opinions that the Swanson’s heir shovels them every evening and consider it ‘news’.
My uncle, like many of my other uncles, and my father, let Rush rot their brains. Tucker is just finishing off the scraps left behind. I don’t need my uncle in my life. I barely tolerate similar behavior from my dad… which isn’t to say I tolerate it, it’s more I try to look past it… because he’s my dad… even though he reminds me in the next breathe that I’ll burn in hell because I don’t go to church like a good Christian like he does.
Oh the irony… that he’ll never see.

Anyway. Cathartic rant over. Lol

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
PitDAWG #1967482 09/07/22 01:51 PM
Legend
Legend
I was just thinking about that. 911 was an inside job.

It is unreal the absolute junk people believe.

No wonder "The national enquirer" is still around. "Alligator man mates with Bigfoot."

Swish #1968136 09/11/22 12:26 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O

The Trumpian judge allowing Trump's Special Master filing to halt investigations will find herself impeached soon. I hope we purge all extremists from any positions of power in government, including politicians, our institutions, school boards, law enforcement, and anywhere else they are discovered. That's what you do to national threats; remove, incapacitate, incarcerate, or put them down like dogs (what would happen to most of us if we did this crap). Personally, I don't care if heads roll for the next 20 years, we need to weed out these terrorist fascist extremists. It's time to stop punishing the small fish brainwashed rubes and take this cancer out from the head down. Somewhere, the dupe factor has to kick in and if they see they were wrong they get a pass. But all those at the top and or in positions of power anywhere, those people need to be reduced to no longer being a threat.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/11/22 12:27 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
WHY?

Simple question. Why did trump take the files? Why did he keep them when asked to return them?

Why hide the stuff when subpoenaed? Why try to keep top secret documents when searched?

What was in the empty files? Where are the documents in those files?

The why question in all this is very important to find out. What was trump's intent?

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

The Trumpian judge allowing Trump's Special Master filing to halt investigations will find herself impeached soon. I hope we purge all extremists from any positions of power in government, including politicians, our institutions, school boards, law enforcement, and anywhere else they are discovered. That's what you do to national threats; remove, incapacitate, incarcerate, or put them down like dogs (what would happen to most of us if we did this crap). Personally, I don't care if heads roll for the next 20 years, we need to weed out these terrorist fascist extremists. It's time to stop punishing the small fish brainwashed rubes and take this cancer out from the head down. Somewhere, the dupe factor has to kick in and if they see they were wrong they get a pass. But all those at the top and or in positions of power anywhere, those people need to be reduced to no longer being a threat.

Sure, just remove the ones who disagree with you.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Nah, the ones who corrupt/break the law, just those will be enough. Nice try to spin it though.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
[quote=OldColdDawg]

Sure, just remove the ones who disagree with you.
No, just the ones that are playing politics and not doing what is the right thing to do, but rather kowtowing to the would be King.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That is just silly. You don’t impeach a judge because you disagree with a single opinion or a ruling.

That is what the appeals process is designed to do. There are others that can correct errors made.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

1 member likes this: Jester
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by WooferDawg
That just silly. You don’t impeach a judge because you disagree with a single opinion or a ruling.

That is what the appeals process is designed to do. There are others that can correct errors made.

My thoughts exactly.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
One more thought, sometimes the shoe is on the other foot. If Trump had his way he would have removed and replaced a far greater number of government employees in favor of his cronies.

That knife cuts both ways.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
Legend
Legend
O
They will do that anyway. The GOP is already planning impeachments of most of Biden's staff for far less. This woman is abusing her position to help/aid Trump.

Swish #1968721 09/11/22 03:23 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1969060 09/11/22 07:10 PM
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
ANY citizen with Top Secret/SCI documents in their home would be in PRISON now. Trump should be in prison, he is a former President- he has some special rights, but he's little more than a average JOE walking down the streets.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Swish #1969081 09/11/22 07:41 PM
Legend
Legend
I now refer to him as "Citizen Trump," on those rare occasions that I actually invoke his name at all.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
mgh888 #1969359 09/12/22 12:36 PM
Legend
Legend

The person that coined the term RINO was Rush Limbaugh. I remember Rush as a fast talking loud mouth DJ at KQV in Pittsburgh Pa in the early 70's. he was an idiot then and nothing changed over the years.

Calling mainstream Republicans or Anti Trump Republicans a RINO is just silly.

THe real RINO's are those that used to be main stream, but switched to the Trump traitor train.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
1 member likes this: mgh888
Swish #1971803 09/20/22 04:34 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O

Swish #1972254 09/22/22 09:40 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O

rofl You really can't make this BS up. Swish, you see this?

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/22/22 09:51 AM.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
lmao bro, my guy said "there doesn't have to be a process. there can be a process, but there doesn't have to be."

man what? and whats crazy is he aids TOLD him there was a process, it and it HAS to be followed. but still, is he now claiming that he declassified the fake documents planted by the FBI just by thinking about it?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1972272 09/22/22 12:08 PM
Legend
Legend
Regardless, classified or declassified, the documents belong to the USA and trump takin them to e moral lago was a crime. Victory for Garland and the DOJ.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
M
Legend
Legend
M
Yikes.

Legend
Legend
You can just "think it".

OK I think you are guilty as sin for every offense you have ever been accused of.

No really guilty.

If anyone asked "do you think trump would falsify real estate property value to get bank loans or avoid taxes?"

Would anyone say "no way he is to honest to do that."

trump has been a fraud his whole life. He recognised that people will believe anything if you act like it is true.

The biggest crowd ever. You can grab them by the p****. Learn from trump U how to win at real estate.

I hardly know of Stormy Daniels. I won Georgia. I only need you to find 11k votes.

This is witch hunt. The FBI is corrupt. The DOJ has been weaponized against me. They raided my home.

He doesn't even know when he is telling the truth. He lies so much that he believes himself.

He deserves a prison sentence more than OJ.

Swish #1972319 09/22/22 04:59 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Swish
lmao bro, my guy said "there doesn't have to be a process. there can be a process, but there doesn't have to be."

man what? and whats crazy is he aids TOLD him there was a process, it and it HAS to be followed. but still, is he now claiming that he declassified the fake documents planted by the FBI just by thinking about it?

I actually like the approach of saying "Okay, if you are claiming that these documents were declassified, please submit a sworn affidavit to the same."

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Swish #1972326 09/22/22 06:44 PM
Legend
Legend
is he now claiming that he declassified the fake documents planted by the FBI just by thinking about it?

:Damn, guuuuurl... your butt must be declassified, because I sure been thinkin' bout it-"
-stand up comedian George Wallace

Swish #1972334 09/22/22 07:04 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
he's a moron and needs to go away

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
Swish #1974229 09/28/22 11:34 AM
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
The DOJ is having such a hard time finding document digitization vendors willing to work with Trump that it requested more time for the special master review

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-having-hard-time-finding-005428363.html

just so im up to date on everything, trump is the one that requested the special master, right?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1974313 09/28/22 04:16 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
And they are the ones who requested this specific dude. LMAO. They should have found out what he thought of them first. I'm so happy that everything Trump is so stupidly inept at everything they try. A competent Trump would have us all wearing T swastikas by now. And his nasty little minions would be the jackbooted thugs they dream of being.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/28/22 04:16 PM.

Swish #1974377 09/29/22 01:20 AM
Legend
Legend
just so im up to date on everything, trump is the one that requested the special master, right?

You are up-to-date.

Trump is his own Wayne Fontes.
Every day, executing his own version of the "Run&Shoot-yourselfinthefoot" offense.

His own bilaterally agreed-to Special Master, numerous 45*-appointed judges b#slappin' his not-law-knowin' face into the middle of next week...

You are up-to-date.
This is really happening to this man. And he brought it all upon himself.

He's just that transparent.
And he's truly just that dumb.

Swish #1974495 09/29/22 03:21 PM
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Trump resists request to declare accuracy of Mar-a-Lago document inventory

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-resists-request-declare-accuracy-141900735.html

Former President Trump’s legal team resisted a request to declare whether an updated inventory released by the FBI of items taken during its search of Mar-a-Lago is accurate.

In a letter written Sunday but made public Wednesday night, Trump’s team sidestepped the request from Judge Raymond Dearie, the special master appointed in the case, at the former president’s request.

“Because the special master’s case management plan exceeds the grant of authority from the District Court on this issue, plaintiff must object,” Trump’s attorneys wrote.

The refusal to meet the court’s request comes as Dearie has pushed Trump’s team to back in court many of the claims Trump has made on television and on his social media platform that the FBI “planted” evidence at Mar-a-Lago and that he declassified the documents found there — a reason that matters little for the crimes the Justice Department is contemplating.

The FBI posted an updated inventory on Monday night that contained slightly different figures about the number of documents in each box, but was largely the same as the inventory first released earlier this month.

The Justice Department referenced Trump’s letter in their own filing before it was made public, saying all of the objections were “without merit.”

“The Special Master needs to know that he is reviewing all of the materials seized from Mara-Lago on August 8, 2022 — and no additional materials — before he categorizes the seized documents and adjudicates privilege claims,” the Justice Department wrote.

The Trump team’s Sunday letter also seeks to avoid instructions from Dearie to detail what type of privilege they believe a document qualifies for. Dearie asked the team to file the documents into six different categories, while the order initially approved by federal District Judge Aileen Cannon asks for just four — only asking for presidential records to be deemed privileged or not privileged.

“The amended case management plan goes beyond that grant of authority,” Trump’s legal team wrote.

The Justice Department pushed back, saying Trump needs to fully participate in the process he requested.

“Plaintiff brought this civil, equitable proceeding. He bears the burden of proof. If he wants the Special Master to make recommendations as to whether he is entitled to the relief he seeks, plaintiff will need to participate in the process,” the government wrote.

The fighting over the inventory and how to categorize the documents comes before Trump’s team has been able to see them. The parties have yet to secure a vendor to scan the documents so that all parties can digitally review them.

The government insinuated that vendors did not want to work with Trump, writing that none of the five companies they reached out to were “willing to be engaged by plaintiff.”

Trump’s team said the issue was the sheer volume of documents. In the Wednesday night letter, they say the nearly 11,000 documents taken during the search include some 200,000 pages.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1974502 09/29/22 03:44 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It's honestly a brilliant tactic on his attorneys' part to drag out the proceedings. It smacks of a lack of merit to their assertions, but tactically, my hat goes off to them.

That last line, though...11,000 documents taken with over 200,000 pages!?!?!? That's an unconscionable amount of information.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I remember a time many were upset about frivolous lawsuits and weighing down the court system with meaningless, needless dragging out of cases costing the system wasted time and money. You don't hear nearly as much about that anymore.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Swish #1974510 09/29/22 04:39 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
BuT wHaT aBoUt HeR eMaIlS aNd HuNtEr BiDeN?

Swish #1974923 10/02/22 09:49 AM
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Archives: Records from Trump WH staffers remain missing

https://www.yahoo.com/news/archives-records-trump-wh-staffers-225732750.html

at this point these clowns are intentionally trying to go to prison. that or find a reason to flee to a country like russia and get that citizenship like their boy Snowden.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1975922 10/03/22 08:10 PM
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
I heard on way home tonight that trump told one of his lawyers to sign stating that all docs that he had have been returned and the lawyer told him no-because the lawyer does not know/believe that trump os telling the truth.

And it is also being reported that trump himself went through and packed some of the boxes himself

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
100% truth, look up the definition of a narcissist- Trump fits perfectly. He's the ultimate con man.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Swish #1977955 10/10/22 08:59 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Trump said former President George H.W. Bush kept secret government documents in a combination bowling alley/Chinese restaurant and should be investigated. Bush died in 2018.
Isabella Zavarise and Hannah Getahun 10 hours ago

Donald Trump was at a GOP campaign rally in Arizona to support gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake.
Trump defended keeping classified documents by accusing past presidents of doing the same.
He claimed George H.W. Bush stored documents at a former bowling alley turned Chinese restaurant.

At a GOP campaign rally on Sunday in Arizona, former President Donald Trump took the opportunity to defend keeping classified documents by accusing past presidents of doing the same.

Trump said many other presidents stored millions of pages of documents in warehouses, "some of them without front doors that worked."

His speech erroneously claimed former President Barack Obama moved over 33 million pages of documents to a former furniture store in Chicago. The National Archives previously debunked this claim, saying they transported 30 million unclassified documents to a secure federal facility in Chicago.

Trump then falsely claimed that former President George H.W. Bush, "took millions and millions of documents to a former bowling alley pieced together with what was then an old and broken Chinese restaurant. They put them together. And it had a broken front door and broken windows. Other than that it was quite secure."

Trump also questioned why Bush, among other presidents, was not being prosecuted. The former President died in a Houston hospital from a blood infection in 2018 after his wife, Barbara, died months earlier.

His Arizona speech was nearly identical to the one he gave in Nevada on Saturday campaigning for Republican candidates Joe Lombardo and Adam Laxalt.

The comment prompted a response on Twitter from Bush's son, Jeb Bush, who replied to a clip of Trump during Saturday's Nevada rally. "I am so confused," he tweeted: "My dad enjoyed a good Chinese meal and enjoyed the challenge of 7 10 split. What the heck is up with you?"
(A 7-10 split is when a bowler strikes all but the two rear pins.)

Trump is under investigation for keeping government documents at his estate in Mar-a-Lago, which federal agents seized in August. The DOJ found 48 documents marked classified at Trump's home and believe may be holding on to more. Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen recently said the former president held onto documents for his own personal gain.

Trump was at Bell Bank Park in Mesa, Arizona, helping to campaign for GOP candidate Kari Lake, who is running for governor. FiveThirtyEight's averaging of poll data shows the state's gubernatorial race is a toss-up.

Representatives for the George and Barbara Bush Foundation and Trump did not respond to Insider's request for comment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...chinese-restaurant-bowling-alley-2022-10

Guess neither of our last 2 presiden't knows who is alive and who isn't.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
Jester #1977959 10/10/22 09:07 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
No doubt only Rebublican Presidents have taken presidential papers just like only Republicans have access to the beans that Jack used to grow his beanstalk..

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
No doubt only Rebublican Presidents have taken presidential papers just like only Republicans have access to the beans that Jack used to grow his beanstalk..

No doubt you believe trump rofl because if trump says it … rofl..it’s true right? rofl

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Not sure the point of that response.

Trump, a republican, is the one accusing Bush, a republican.
Trump also accused Obama, a democrat.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Jester #1978024 10/10/22 01:03 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Jester
Not sure the point of that response.

Trump, a republican, is the one accusing Bush, a republican.
Trump also accused Obama, a democrat.

trump a Republican, a known pathological liar. Yet trump and his sheep believe that projecting his flaws onto others is a defense. That’s the GOPer motif. Do something or say something horrid then defend it by making false accusation’s. Put the interrogation light on everyone but the culprit. Their good at it though gotta hand it to them. trump making false accusations about previous presidents. Pretty sure there is a civil law suit to be filed here.

George Washington
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus FBI Raid pt. 2

Link Copied to Clipboard