D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
That Joe Burrow guy is pretty good.

If it's not Chaos, it's not Cleveland.
Legend
Legend
That PI will put a fork in this one. Man, I hate the Bengals.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Consistent pressure on Allen disrupting him all day. That is the mark.of a great Defense. Very anti-Woods. So glad we got rid on him and got someone who likes to disrupt the QB with his schemes.

Legend
Legend
Romo thinks so as well. Absolute love fest for the Bungles. The Willies are not playing well IMO, but Cincitucky is getting adored today.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
Bengals dominated all day

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Bard Dawg
Romo thinks so as well. Absolute love fest for the Bungles. The Willies are not playing well IMO, but Cincitucky is getting adored today.

for many years to come, for a long time to come, for many years, this is a duo for many years ... Give me a break

Joe Thomas #73
B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
Yeah, the Browns have played well against the Bengals with Burrows at QB.

Which is irrelevant.

The Bengals are far ahead of the Browns.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Bird

Which is irrelevant.

We need a Reader soooo badly

Joe Thomas #73
B
Legend
Legend
B
Glad Cincy won. Got to pull for the division.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
According to the oline experts on here I thought Cincys oline
Sucked

T
Legend
Legend
T
Chris Rock said, if you get caught cheating on a woman and you break up, Run you got off easy
you don't want to hear, "work it out", because the first part of work it out is you ain't going to get no loving/sex."
" you ain't gonna get no sex until the Bills win the Super Bowl"

He said that back in I995 and well, the Bills still aren't winning it again this year.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by BADdog
Originally Posted by Bird

Which is irrelevant.

We need a Reader soooo badly
Nahhh it only looks that way, it's coaching, it's coaching, I believe it's coaching
the coaching makes it look that way, might make it look like Reader is doing that much, but;
the Browns fix what might not be broken and
try new ideas every single year, and a first year plan is a first time plan for a reason.

The Browns had nose tackles, 2 of them in consecutive years 20 and 2I, it's not an end all be all.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
Legend
T
What can we learn from the Cincy and Buffalo game?
Cincy, established the basics of football, and got their turnover near the end when the home team got desperate, but they wouldn't have been desperate except for the scoreboard, which read what it read, because Cincy did the basics first. create the run, get / got 30 Ist downs, played hard to understand on defense. Attrition that added up. I'd bet you could expect the same when you play them.

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
Cincy set a tone from the get go. They punched the Bills
In the mouth and never let up.
And their OC Said " screw it we are gonna come out throwing "
Despite the snow

T
Legend
Legend
T
That cowboy player, might not have a fake injury, but when you see a fake injury, it looks an awful lot like that.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm rooting for this Purdy kid. What a good story.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
I'm rooting for this Purdy kid. What a good story.

We are as well.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Incredible. This is awesome.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Shanny's Niners put on a clinic in closing out the game. Purdy is going to the Division title game. I would like to see him take it all. lmao. Imagine going from Mr. Irrelevant to Super Bowl Champ QB in one year... wow.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
L
Legend
Legend
L
Whatever it takes to put out the Bungles.

49er D is dominant, they might beat Philadelphia. Go Chiefs.
My buddy is hurting tonight , a Bills fan who thought this could be the year.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Legend
Legend
Cheering for the niners!

<><

#gmstrong
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted by Iluvmyxstripper
According to the oline experts on here I thought Cincys oline
Sucked

And they played without 3 Oline starters, I believe. They dominated in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Their coaches on both sides of the ball called a great game. Browns should take notes.

Legend
Legend
the two best NFC teams are definitely in the final

and probably the two best AFC teams. Buffalo was very disappointing

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Cinci @ Buffalo: The Bengals came out strong. Marched right down the field to score a TD on their first drive. Forced a 3 and out and then scored again to go up 14-0 just like that. The Bills OL got destroyed. Surprisingly, the injured Bengal OL played good. Joe Burrow played like a wise, experienced vet. What really stood out to me was how much better the Bengal DC was than Dorsey, the Bills' OC. This is the same guy who shut down Mahomes in the second half of the AFC Championship game last year.

One thing of note. The Browns are the last team to beat the Bengals. Cinci had won 2 straight before playing the Browns on Halloween. The Browns hammered them 32-13 and the Bengals have won 10 straight since.

Dallas @ SF: Personally, I am thrilled the Cowboys and their disgusting fan base lost. I also really like SF because Shanny is their coach. A coach that Browns fans wanted gone while he was Cleveland.

Both defenses were dominant. Dallas did a very good job of stopping the 49er running game for most of the night. They are fast. I think SF wore them down a bit in the 4th quarter. Dak was terrible once again. His fans will blame the coach, but Dak stunk. The 49ers are loaded w/talent on both sides of the ball. Man, their fans should be fretting over the salary cap.

Should be two excellent games in the Conference Championship round.

Legend
Legend
Before the season began I thought this is the year for the Bills. They have been so close. They are well coached and talented.

I respect the Bengals and have a very high opinion of Joe Burrow. I did not think they would travel to Buffalo and win this game.

They beat the Bills and it was bully ball. I was stunned by the Bills defense. The field was slippery. The Bengals are third and seven. The Bills are playing off man on Chase. That is giving the Bengals a first down. Automatic. The Bills played zone most of the game. I thought it was a huge mistake. In conditions like this game when you play zone. The secondary and linebackers are watching quarterback. The footing works against playing zone. Receivers get to much of advantage because reacting in zone they are late to recover from the receivers moves. Burrow kept looking off guys and going into the the soft spots in the zone. In addition the Bengals played more physical. Their injured OL drove the Bills off the LOS on run plays to Mixon. The Bengals flat beat the Bills.

Now what for Dallas? Where do they go from hear? What other excuses? Dak against Purdy. Experience against non experience. Purdy won.
Dallas is a leaky boat and Jerry is the captain. All the constant BS about Dallas. They have done little. Next year they could be worse. I love it.

The four best teams are left. They should be great games.

Legend
Legend
Dallas seems like a wallowing team. Good enough to get there, not good enough to win. Tough spot for them

SF is a really good team (with a great defense)
Philly is a really great team (with a great defense)

Cincy over KC is my pick with Mahomes injured
Philly over SF is my pick in a close game

P
Legend
Legend
P
The Bengals took the game to the Bills and the Bills seemed to have no answer. I think everyone knows that Josh Allen is a high quality QB, but he hasn't shown quite the highlight reel type of play the last half of this season as we have seen before. Yesterday was another example of that. We saw it in glimpses but not in bunches. It was amazing seeing the turnaround in how the Bengals OL played from last week to this week. Burrows was under pressure on a regular basis last week and it certainly seemed to be cause for concern. But somehow, even with all of those backups they managed to turn that around. I have to attribute that to coaching. A job well done. This game belonged to the Bengals from beginning to end. For those claiming that Burrows is nothing but a dink and dunk QB, as much as it may pain you, I hope you were taking notes.

The San Fran game came out with the team I was rooting for winning the game. Purdy is a great story. It's hard not to root for the kid. But up until yesterday it was hard to see the chinks in his armor. Of course being drafted as the last pick in the draft and with only six starts you knew some chinks had to be there somewhere. What Dallas managed to do was apply pressure and when Purdey was able to escape the pressure they made it so he could only escape by going to his left. That certainly exposed where his weaknesses were and I'd be willing to bet that Philly was taking notes. Dallas has a great D. To say I was somewhat concerned with San Fran only being up by 3 at half time with Dak gifting them the ball twice would be an understatement.

I'm a huge Shanahan fan of love this Purdy story. But Dak is no Jalen Hurts. To say I'm more than a little nervous about next weeks game would be accurate.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I wish ravens would have won last week, they would have gotten killed yesterday

Joe Thomas #73
P
Legend
Legend
P
I would never root for the team that was stolen from Cleveland to win anything, ever.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
The Bengals DC Anarumo had Josh Allen perplexed from the
Get go. Rush 4. Rush 3. Show blitz but it's not a blitz.
And it didn't hurt the Bengals starting CBs locked Stefan Diggs
The whole game and forced Allen to really go through
His progressions.
The Bills were scared of Higgins and Chase getting behind
Their secondary they played in a zone .

The Niners defense was on point last vs Dallas. Fre tod Warner
Was unblockable. And Dak could never get into a rhythm
I bet Dallas could have used Cooper.
Purdy continues to be unflappable. Composed and confident

Legend
Legend
The Bengals punched them in the mouth, made it 14-0 and the bills never recovered

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
The Bengals are going to win it all this year. I think Burrow is going to win more than one Lombardi before he retires. I hate rooting against him but I have to because of that scab of a team he plays for. Sucks that he ended up there.

[Linked Image]
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
The Bengals are going to win it all this year. I think Burrow is going to win more than one Lombardi before he retires. I hate rooting against him but I have to because of that scab of a team he plays for. Sucks that he ended up there.

Burrow is the real deal. Their defense plays hungry and confident. I thought this might have happened to the Browns, but silly me. I root for Burrow since I saw him play HS football. The kid is a winner. I hope he wins it all.

"The Elf is killing the Curse"
M
Legend
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
The Bengals are going to win it all this year.
Purdy will not be denied!

Joe Thomas #73
P
Legend
Legend
P
I would certainly like to believe that but I'm pretty sure the 49'ers will have to score more than 19 points to beat the Eagles. And the Cowboys gave the Eagles a road map that if you apply pressure and force him to roll out to his left, his ability to put points on the board decreases.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
LOL

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted by Milk Man
j/c...

Incredible. This is awesome.

So, the $5 parlay bet turned into $72K?

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by DaveyD
So, the $5 parlay bet turned into $72K?

Correct. Pretty good day for that guy.

Legend
Legend
That last play by the Cowboys was comedy gold...

<><

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season NFL 2022 Post Season The NFL Divisonal Round

Link Copied to Clipboard