Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
Legend
Legend
P
"If I were to remain silent, I'd be guilty of complicity." - Albert Einstein

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #2001205 01/23/23 02:18 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Awe. While some people have stood back and said nothing about anything and everything trump has done for years they point the fingers at others who have shown it all along. And now they act like they're the victims. The only what about here is where were you then? Nowhere to be seen, that's where. Now you're suddenly outraged.

rofl

1. I'm not outraged. I actually really don't care. Just entertaining to watch the $%^show and excuses.

2. YOU are the martyr-mode-victim every time something is posted about Biden... "Where were you when Trump blah, blah, blah?? Broken record x 559

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #2001207 01/23/23 02:29 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Actually this entire thread was posted about the raid on trump. And of course you still haven't addressed "Where were you then?" Instead you try to blame me for asking the obvious. I've never played the martyr because I don't allow you and some of your cronies to make me a victim. that power you will always be denied. And you have failed at it yet again.

There have also been no excuses made for Biden by me. I've said from the very beginning that it should be investigated and let the facts take the investigation wherever it leads.

I have pointed out the differences between the two cases which you wish to label excuses because you refuse to admit some of the obvious differences.

And as anyone can plainly see, you still refuse to address any points that have been made but rather try to undermine the person asking those questions. You somehow think people can't see that.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #2001227 01/23/23 05:45 PM
Legend
Legend
Waiting for the stupid meme now……..

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
FATE #2001236 01/23/23 06:54 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
Awe. While some people have stood back and said nothing about anything and everything trump has done for years they point the fingers at others who have shown it all along. And now they act like they're the victims. The only what about here is where were you then? Nowhere to be seen, that's where. Now you're suddenly outraged.

rofl

1. I'm not outraged. I actually really don't care. Just entertaining to watch the $%^show and excuses.

2. YOU are the martyr-mode-victim every time something is posted about Biden... "Where were you when Trump blah, blah, blah?? Broken record x 559

thumbsup I'm also only here for the ships and giggles....and I lucked into another episode of Pitt and the Whatabouts!

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: EveDawg
jfanent #2001244 01/23/23 08:22 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jfanent

rofl

thumbsup I'm also only here for the ships and giggles....and I lucked into another episode of Pitt and the Whatabouts!

this is a typical comment from Trumpians that lost an argument.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Typical lib TDR. Anyone that doesn't take the left side of every argument is a Trumpian. I can't stand the guy, he's an arrogant lying criminal. He needs to fry for the classified documents too. But I don't blame him for every negative thing that comes down the pike like you do.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Yep. Dems are done with him, so we set up this ingenious plot to take down Donny and Joe in the same swing. Do you ever stop to actually listen to what the hell those voices in your head are really saying?

Just saying..better that the president thinking Corn Pop did it....lol

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Swish #2001286 01/24/23 09:42 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Just a general comment regarding all of these issue with Hillary, Trump, and Biden. I have a very good friend who works as a Security Director in "Intelligence". I won't get any more specifics on exactly where but he is knee deep/hands-on investigating these matters at the moment, both with Trump and Biden. Anyways, the question was brought to him on whether or not this more commonplace than we realize and the media is blowing these issues way out of proportion based on their outlet's particular political leanings. His response was broad and not too detailed for obvious reasons. Paraphrasing:

It is not common whatsoever and the behavior should never become commonplace. What we are seeing is nongovernmental individuals ascend to the upper echelon of political power w/o a strong background in government. As a result, there is a general lack of awareness to what this all means and we're seeing a lot of these political newbies being tapped into important roles in government on both sides of the aisle. So, essentially, there is no education for these people, and thus, no appreciation for regulations and rules with such sensitive information.

The bigger issue here is that of Biden who has been a career politician and this is happening. With Trump, it seems more likely this would happen although not excusable, but him being an outsider/uneducated compared to Biden's career in government is concerning from an investigation point of view.

FWIW.

Tackles are tackles.
jfanent #2001296 01/24/23 10:13 AM
Legend
Legend
Typical lib TDR. Anyone that doesn't take the left side of every argument is a Trumpian. I can't stand the guy, he's an arrogant lying criminal. He needs to fry for the classified documents too. But I don't blame him for every negative thing that comes down the pike like you do.

First of all, let's get something straight.. there is no official thing called TDS. It's made up by people like you.

For someone that doesn't like Trump, you sure defend him as lot

Trump and his kind ARE responsible for quite a bit of the unrest in America today. As a for instance, did he start the Proud Boys,, NO... But he made the legit. Did he start the Oath Keepers, NO but he made the legit. You see where I'm going!

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Damanshot
[quote=jfanent]

Trump and his kind ARE responsible for quite a bit of the unrest in America today. As a for instance, did he start the Proud Boys,, NO... But he made the legit. Did he start the Oath Keepers, NO but he made the legit. You see where I'm going!

trump made racism fashionable in the republican party.

Joe Thomas #73
jfanent #2001310 01/24/23 12:03 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P

When all you have it this kind of weak BS why do you even bother? I know you don't like it when someone actually brings facts to the table that shows the difference between the two cases, but this is elemntary school level material at best. Surely you can do better than that.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Damanshot
First of all, let's get something straight.. there is no official thing called TDS. It's made up by people like you.

It's just some lame azz thing made up to make it seem like it's you that has a problem when you bring up all of the myriad of things trump has done and said. You know, since you can't defend trump, blame those pointing out what he's done. It's not very creative.

For someone that doesn't like Trump, you sure defend him as lot

That's the way it works in many cases. They claim they don't support him but are quick to dismiss what he's done, ignore what he's done, make excuse for what he's done or blame others for pointing out what he's done.

Oh they see it, it's just that they blame you for saying it.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #2001316 01/24/23 12:27 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
I see the blame far from that. I guess it just depends on your point of view. (shrug)

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
I had no idea that appearing to wear blinders the way some on this board have conducted themselves for years now in regards to trump was considered a POV. I guess you learn something new every day if you try.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #2001319 01/24/23 12:37 PM
Legend
Legend
Sing along with The Whatabouts everyone!

[Linked Image from singers.com]

What about Trump......Trump Trump Trump Trump

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: FATE
jfanent #2001321 01/24/23 12:50 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

Lame and predictable. Lack of imagination. Blind follower and still blaming everyone else for your refusal to act like anything other than a blind trumpian I see. At one time I felt you were more than a mindless mockingbird that did nothing but repeat the ignorant drivel of others. You have taught me better than that. A meme from someone else and a line repeated a million times is all you have? How far the mighty have fallen.

#gmstrong
jfanent #2001343 01/24/23 01:38 PM
Legend
Legend
Classified documents found at trump’s former vice president’s home in Indiana in unsecured location……wait for the crickets on this one.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vi...overed-classified-documents-indiana-home

– Jackie Robinson
Swish #2001344 01/24/23 01:42 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M

Derp.

Tackles are tackles.
Swish #2001347 01/24/23 01:50 PM
Legend
Legend
‘Decisions are imminent’ on charges in Trump’s effort to overturn 2020 election in Georgia, Fulton County DA says

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis suggested Tuesday that the special grand jury investigating Donald Trump and his allies’ efforts to upend the 2020 election in Georgia has recommended multiple indictments and said that her decision on whether to bring charges is “imminent.”

A hearing is underway in an Atlanta courtroom on whether to publicly release the special grand jury report. Willis opposes the release, citing her ongoing deliberations on charges.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/24/politics/fulton-county-trump-grand-jury-hearing/index.html

– Jackie Robinson
PitDAWG #2001352 01/24/23 01:58 PM
Legend
Legend

When all you have it this kind of weak BS why do you even bother? I know you don't like it when someone actually brings facts to the table that shows the difference between the two cases, but this is elemntary school level material at best. Surely you can do better than that.

You keep bringing up "the facts" and how these two cases are so different.

Here's a few you keep ignoring:

Biden was not the president; there is always more leeway given to the president, especially since he can declassify.

They are now finding documents taken during Biden's senate days. It's starting to look like he was a serial-secret-document-hoarder. He's obviously a repeat offender of the likes we've never seen in Washington.

It's not okay because he decided to give them back.

Law stipulates that when they are taken, for any reason, they have to be under the highest of security... Trump's were at Mar-a-lago (guarded by the Secret Service); Biden's were scattered all over the place, the bulk of them being guarded by his garage-door-opener.

"Elementary"? There are a lot of facts on both sides. Neither party is without blame and should be punished; but your idea that one is perfectly acceptable and the other is pure evil is pretty silly.

FATE #2001355 01/24/23 02:02 PM
Legend
Legend
rofl Hang Mike Pence.

– Jackie Robinson
FATE #2001357 01/24/23 02:05 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
the bulk of them being guarded by his garage-door-opener.

rofl

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

Wow. That story is just rife with inconsistency...

Pence’s lawyer said in his letter that the former vice president “was unaware of the existence of sensitive or classified documents at his personal residence” and “understands the high importance of protecting sensitive and classified information and stands ready and willing to cooperate fully with the National Archives and any appropriate inquiry.”

“Before we left the White House, the attorneys on my staff went through all the documents at both the White House and our offices there and at the vice president’s residence to ensure that any documents that needed to be turned over to the National Archives, including classified documents, were turned over. So we went through a very careful process in that regard,” Pence said.

He said that Pence “engaged outside counsel, with experience in handling classified documents, to review records stored in his personal home after it became public that documents with classified markings were found in President Joe Biden’s Wilmington residence.

Sooo... you didn't know you had any. How could you, really, when attorneys carefully went through all documents before you left office to make sure there was no sensitive data?

Yet... as soon you found out Bien got busted, you immediately "engaged outside counsel, with experience in handling classified documents" just to check and make sure.

And lo and behold! 🤣

FATE #2001363 01/24/23 02:29 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
You keep bringing up "the facts" and how these two cases are so different.

Here's a few you keep ignoring:

Biden was not the president; there is always more leeway given to the president, especially since he can declassify.

Yet as a former president is leaving he is no longer president. I understand what you're saying and if you think that applies to former presidents we simply disagree. While somone is president you are correct. Once they are no longer president?

They are now finding documents taken during Biden's senate days. It's starting to look like he was a serial-secret-document-hoarder. He's obviously a repeat offender of the likes we've never seen in Washington.

Other than the fact that when one has well over 300 documents and the other has far less than 50 documents and you describe the one with less than 50 as the hoarder between the two, we agree.

It's not okay because he decided to give them back.

It's most certainly not. Just a stark contrast between the two.

Law stipulates that when they are taken, for any reason, they have to be under the highest of security... Trump's were at Mar-a-lago (guarded by the Secret Service); Biden's were scattered all over the place, the bulk of them being guarded by his garage-door-opener.

I don't think the amount of documents found in his garage are something that can be described as "bulk", but okay. And as far as I know the secret service was never in charge of the security of secret documents at Mia Largo. They were far too busy trying to protect trump at a resort where hundreds of people were walking around at any point in time. You know, within proximity to over 300 documents he was illegally and purposefully withholding at Mia Largo. I'm pretty sure the garage door opener wasn't dealing with those kind of crowds.

"Elementary"? There are a lot of facts on both sides. Neither party is without blame and should be punished; but your idea that one is perfectly acceptable and the other is pure evil is pretty silly.

I've never said that nor even so much as insinuated that. One was most certainly far more egregious. But neither is right. As more has come to light Biden is looking even worse. My issue has been that there are certainly differing circumstances surrounding the two cases. Refusing to comply with a subpoena for eight months being one of them.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #2001369 01/24/23 02:58 PM
Legend
Legend
We agree much more than you think we do.

FATE #2001371 01/24/23 03:11 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I felt very much the same way about you. I think our opinions may vary in degrees but overall aren't that different.

#gmstrong
Swish #2001373 01/24/23 03:27 PM
Legend
Legend
WTF is going on? Was there a rummage sale on classified material? Fry everyone that has them illegally in their possession. Maybe that's how we can drain the swamp.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
jfanent #2001377 01/24/23 03:45 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Not saying that's a bad idea but the way the law is written a lot of it has to do with intent. And that may be a little harder to prove in court.

#gmstrong
jfanent #2001380 01/24/23 03:48 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Pretty soon the lawyers for Obama and Bush are going to make a statement.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
At this point nothing would surprise me.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
j/c

Perhaps at this time, anyone that served in Congress over the last, eh, 15 years or so should be investigated, and every president and v.p. for the last 20 years or so as well. This is just getting stupid.

Swish #2001384 01/24/23 04:11 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grade school libraries have more have more protection of documents than our government.

Joe Thomas #73
BADdog #2001387 01/24/23 04:14 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by BADdog
Grade school libraries have more have more protection of documents than our government.

Apparently.

I'm curious as to what the procedure is to protect these documents, and how one goes about getting them. What does an official need to do to get them, and why can't they be traced?

PitDAWG #2001388 01/24/23 04:14 PM
Legend
Legend
At this very moment, my lawyers are checking my garage, my studio and all the closets in my home. Good thing only I know about my storage unit across town wink

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: jfanent
P
Legend
Legend
P
I would buy into that if you weren't far too intelligent to be a politician that would have access to such documents.

#gmstrong
Swish #2001395 01/24/23 04:31 PM
Legend
Legend
If I were the Clinton’s I’d self deport to South America. Bolivia maybe? And we already know what’s hidden away in Lindsey Graham’s closet.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
rofl

PitDAWG #2001421 01/24/23 07:36 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Not saying that's a bad idea but the way the law is written a lot of it has to do with intent. And that may be a little harder to prove in court.

They may not be able to be put in prison but they should have their security clearances revoked and prohibited from getting it re-instated in my preference ever but at a minimum 20 years. This effectively prohibits them from holding office for the near future. It gets complicated with Biden as he is the seating president. I would have it go into effect at the conclusion of his current term. So he cannot run for re-election.

And before anyone brings up hilary and her emails, I said the exact same thing about her ar that time. I didn't think she should be put in prison but I did feel her security clearance should be revoked and thus eliminating the possibility of her returning to office in any capacity.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus FBI Raid pt. 2

Link Copied to Clipboard