Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#2001964 01/29/23 12:19 AM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/28/politics/fact-check-biden-economic-speech-january-2023/index.html

Fact check: Biden makes false and misleading claims in economic speech

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Crickets from the truth brigade...interesting.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Legend
Legend
Could it be because this is the official Goper dominated hate thread? Or could it be because the Goper’s known agenda…isn’t inflation or the economy? It’s get the Biden’s

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
For every lie Biden or his Admin tell, Trump and his admin and those that support him, tell 1000 lies.

Not that a lie is acceptable. But geez..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by Damanshot
For every lie Biden or his Admin tell, Trump and his admin and those that support him, tell 1000 lies.

What about what about what about.

This is what TDS looks like. Bringing up Trump in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
4 members like this: FATE, jfanent, MemphisBrownie
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Squires

This is what TDS looks like. Bringing up Trump in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

Oh Boo Hoo…Goper tears again? Like every thread here doesn’t get derailed by one side or the other. Lol …Here chew on this.

Remember the Stormy Daniels “hush money” case against Trump? It’s back.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2023/1/31/23579526/donald-trump-stormy-daniels-investigation

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Just wondering where the outrage is that the FBI is searching the home of a sitting President

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
Legend
Legend

That's a comment that comes up when when people know they don't have a leg to stand on.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

That's a comment that comes up when when people know they don't have a leg to stand on.

That’s Trump Denial Syndrome. So many spent the past several years denying who trump is that they still can’t admit it to themselves. It’s the truest, and earliest form of TDS.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Jester
Just wondering where the outrage is that the FBI is searching the home of a sitting President

WITCH HUNT!!!
SO UNFAIR!!!
WEAPONIZED!!!

Interesting- it sounds just as pathetic and whiny now as it did last year.
That Biden- what a... oh, yeah, that's right- he's said none of that

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
So many spent the past several years denying who trump is that they still can’t admit it to themselves.

Luckily, the rest of us don't need their admissions to know how wrong they are/were.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S

Says the guy that keeps deflecting to avoid talking about Biden. I get it, Biden gets a free pass, again.

Legend
Legend

Says the guy that keeps deflecting to avoid talking about Biden. I get it, Biden gets a free pass, again.

That is simply NOT TRUE... Why make stuff up.. Go back and look.. I've said all along about Biden and his Son,., if you catch them doing something wrong, then indict them, try them and if convicted, give them the sentence you'd give anyone else for whatever crime they committed. I got no problem with that...... UNLIKE TRUMP FANS who for some reason think that damn fool is above the law...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
1 member likes this: PortlandDawg
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Originally Posted by Jester

WITCH HUNT!!!
SO UNFAIR!!!
WEAPONIZED!!!

Interesting- it sounds just as pathetic and whiny now as it did last year.
That Biden- what a... oh, yeah, that's right- he's said none of that

Their outrage only happens when a Dem is sitting in the oval. What we see now is their hate. And guess what? The FBI found no classified docs. But cue the conspiracy theories of what the Biden’s did now.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P

Actually when it comes to anything of importance, such as the documents, almost every poster said it should be fully investigated and the investigation should go where the facts lead. And that's exactly what's being done. When it comes to your garden variety lie, we have become immune to them. We have become accustomed to them. We have become numb to the point people didn't even post hundreds of such lies over the past five or six years because they have become so common place. There wasn't time to even post all of them or try to keep up with them in order to make every single one of them an issue. But as we can see, for some of you that isn't so.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
And crickets from the trump brigade. Lol

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Maybe there's no Trump brigade?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Then let's just use a Nixon term which may describe their actions over the past five years much better. The silent majority.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Then let's just use a Nixon term which may describe their actions over the past five years much better. The silent majority.

So it's a silent Trump brigade? Maybe there is no bogeyman and y'all just want to create one.

A thread about Biden becomes an all-in "what-about-Trump", as every Biden thread does, and there's some "silent majority"?

3 members like this: Squires, jfanent, EveDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes, when you remain silent about very egregious and damning lies and conduct over a long period of time and then pounce on every minor thing in the other direction, you have been a part of the bias silence. I know you realize that and can see it, but I understand how stepping up can be painful.

In case you missed it, this all started by someone claiming it was Biden supporters who were being silent. Pointing out the irony of how those who share his own political views have been conducting themselves that same way for years now shouldn't be surprising to you. And I don't think it really is.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Pounce on every minor thing. rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
I see you avoided the fact that this entire conversation started with the second post of the thread.

Crickets from the truth brigade...interesting.

So keep blaming the other side for pointing out it was you and many others who stayed silent for many years over far more egregious things. It suits you well.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
Maybe there's no Trump brigade?

Maybe there is. Latest polls show about 30% Goper’s are in the brigade.

– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
Shoot down the damn balloon. This is embarassing.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/05/23 09:02 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Remember when the 87,000 new irs agents were only going to go after those making over $400,000? Oops. https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-irs-plans-crack-down-202447718.html

Now, waiters and waitresses - you know, those that make 2-4 an hour will be targeted. https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-irs-plans-crack-down-202447718.html

O
Legend
Legend
O
I see you still can't tell when you are being deceived. Your first hint is the Faux News political hack. rolleyes

A
Legend
Legend
A
So, is what they reported wrong, or incorrect? If so, I would guess they'd get sued.

E
Legend
Legend
E
That woman in the yellow dress. ooo

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Someone suggested taking a shot every time he says 'folks'.... I'd be passed out already...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
That woman in the yellow dress. ooo

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Oak Island was probably way more interesting than Joe's victory tour and the R's embarrassing themselves.

Legend
Legend
I thought maybe she was getting ready for prom...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I don't use truth social.... but just for kicks I went and checked out Trumps truth social.... pretty hilarious... agreed with a few things he posted but overall pretty comical...

Biden's speech was basically what I expected... a few good points I agree with... a lot of crap that I felt he was taking credit for that he shouldn't and crap that won't get passed.... almost fell off the couch when he talked about securing the border... like dude where you been the last two years?!? also laughed about how he protected us from China last week... thanks Joe! Glad we shot the balloon down after we allowed it to hang out over our country for a week or so...

felt like a pre-campaign speech...

How many 'folks' did you count? Was it about 30?

<><

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Bunch of blah blah blah. The only thing that interested me was reducing service fees companies can charge. Tired of getting ripped off when I buy sports tickets.

No Craps Given
A
Legend
Legend
A
Yeah, the yellow dress lady.........what? Looked like she had old school shoulder pads on.

What's with the squinty eyes?

Need oil for another decade?

Quadruple taxes on oil companies? Uh, does he even know what that would do? Also, the U.S. doesn't have the infrastructure to go to electric vehicles.........I could go on and on about that....

No one making less that $400,000.00 will see taxes go up? I posted earlier what some of the new 87,000 irs agents will be doing: going after waiters and waitresses.

There's a lot of people that attended the sotu, that need to fire whoever it was that told them what to wear.

"I enjoy conversion."

But, gladly, we see that covid is not an issue anymore. I believe it was Bernie that was the only one wearing a mask. Nobody else gave a crap about covid. Telling.

Legend
Legend
I forgot about the part that we needed oil for only a decade more... and he's mad that oil companies didn't invest in research and infrastructure...

We expect your business to close in 10 years but want you to invest in research.... riiiiiight....

<><

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by jaybird
I forgot about the part that we needed oil for only a decade more... and he's mad that oil companies didn't invest in research and infrastructure...

We expect your business to close in 10 years but want you to invest in research.... riiiiiight....

Correct.

Just as Obama said "you can start new coal plants, but we'll tax you out of business", Biden said "we need oil for a decade" ..........then went on to say he'd quadruple taxes on oil companies.

Uh, Joe? What do you think taxing businesses does to consumers? See, businesses may collect the tax, but the consumers pay it.

Weird - if the gov't. wants to ban something, all they have to do is tax it to death and say "it's for your own good". Meanwhile that money goes to them.

Ever wonder why poor people become multimillionaires IF they get elected to congress?

Legend
Legend
I also had to laugh at his billionaire tax..... he wants to tax unrealized gains?? good luck with that... don't think that's constitutional or even plausible... but makes for a good sound bite...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jaybird
I also had to laugh at his billionaire tax..... he wants to tax unrealized gains?? good luck with that... don't think that's constitutional or even plausible... but makes for a good sound bite...

How about we tax REALIZED gains.. Would that work for ya?

Did any of you get a kick out of Republicans yelling out that Biden lied about them wanting to sunset SS and Medicare... that was funny especially because it was Senator Rick Scott that wrote it down and put it out for the world to see.

So, which was it, Scott made a mistake or Biden lied?

Also got a kick out of all these republicans that voted against the infrastructure bill were suddenly taking credit for it. But Joe Joe said that the money their districts received will go to new builds... and he'd be there for the Ground Breaking.

I know you all wanna talk about Yellow dresses and all, but I would like to talk about how Biden put so many loud and foul mouths republicans in their place last night.

This next two years will be interesting..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden Admin part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard