Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
M
Legend
Legend
M
This really isn't that difficult to do.....

Doctors decrying Covid vaccine sue Twitter after they were banned
https://legalnewsline.com/stories/6...ccine-sue-twitter-after-they-were-banned

UC Irvine fires physician who refused to get vaccinated, claiming ‘natural immunity’
https://www.latimes.com/california/...get-vaccinated-claiming-natural-immunity

LETTER: Stop vilifying those who choose natural immunity
https://www.clearwaterprogress.com/...e0bfe56-6dce-11ec-8c7a-e71742a3da3d.html

Here are roughly 10 after a 5 minute search. This isn't hard to do, there are PLENTY of other situations, and you all know it. You aren't fooling anyone. All of these people were discredited, cancelled, shunned in their professional community and in the public because they didn't follow the designed narrative during the " "Trust The Science" virtual signaling.

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not so sure some of these things mean what you think they mean. If a company or university sets a requirement for employment how is firing someone who refuses to follow that policy wrong? And as far as "choosing natural immunity" goes, what about the risk that places other people in? We all know certain age groups and those who are immune compromised have far higher risks for death. So how is it that when your choice endangers those around you it should be accepted? And why do you think a business should be required to allow anyone to use their service when they have the right to refuse anyone service if it's not based on race or religion?

I mean it's not as though I don't understand the point you're trying to make because I do. I'm just not sure why so many object to trying to keep the number of deaths from Covid to a minimum. I just don't think that keeping everyone on the same page when fighting against what was an extremely deadly virus at that point in time was nefarious. Sending mixed signals to society would have only served to add confusion. As we also saw, some of the crazy conspiracy theories that surrounded the virus and vaccine did enough damage.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
You asked for examples of doxxed and cancelled. I quickly, and easily, gave you a list after a few minutes' search. Now you want to redefine what you asked for and what those terms really mean? Haha, that is, as you well know, moving the goalposts.

As I said....you aren't fooling anyone.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
As I said, I don't think the examples you gave mean what you think they mean. Speaking on not fooling anyone.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE #2004704 02/21/23 03:18 PM
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
"Choosing natural immunity" keeps entering every COVID conversation. I've never, ever, ever (and I've said this many times on here) said people should choose natural immunity. If you were one of the 100 million+ who already had COVID before the vaccine, you didn't choose anything; the virus made the choice for you.

From that point forward, studies from all over the globe were pointing to the validity of natural immunity (compared to vaccine) as a means of protection for those that have already been infected. From the very beginning, before any studies were even done, the EU vaccine 'passport' allowed travel for those who had recovered... because it was grounded in science.

In the US we gave no thought to allowing such behavior and claimed it was ignoring science.

One point of view was influenced by hundreds of years of science. The other had no scientific basis was based solely on politics.

Those who 'disobeyed' or used their own choice based on their own individual considerations were: sequestered longer, fired, not allowed admission, kicked-out, blacklisted and here at DT, actually blamed for the virus itself.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
2 members like this: MemphisBrownie, EveDawg
FATE #2004706 02/21/23 03:35 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I think the problem with at least some of what you posted is that many of those people that were " fired, not allowed admission, kicked-out" wasn't about already having had Covid for the most part. Most of the time was simply by refusing to be vaccinated at all. Any time you work for an employer there are terms, requirements and conditions for your employment. I don't doubt that there were cases that you are correct about in terms of having already contracting Covid. But by and large I think that's incorrect.

We heard every conspiracy theory in the books about the vaccine itself and many of the people here that you are referencing were simply refusing to be vaccinated, period. For the most part it had nothing to do with whether they had previously had Covid or not.

#gmstrong
FATE #2004708 02/21/23 04:12 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by FATE
"Choosing natural immunity" keeps entering every COVID conversation. I've never, ever, ever (and I've said this many times on here) said people should choose natural immunity. If you were one of the 100 million+ who already had COVID before the vaccine, you didn't choose anything; the virus made the choice for you.

From that point forward, studies from all over the globe were pointing to the validity of natural immunity (compared to vaccine) as a means of protection for those that have already been infected. From the very beginning, before any studies were even done, the EU vaccine 'passport' allowed travel for those who had recovered... because it was grounded in science.

In the US we gave no thought to allowing such behavior and claimed it was ignoring science.

One point of view was influenced by hundreds of years of science. The other had no scientific basis was based solely on politics.

Those who 'disobeyed' or used their own choice based on their own individual considerations were: sequestered longer, fired, not allowed admission, kicked-out, blacklisted and here at DT, actually blamed for the virus itself.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
This really isn't that difficult to do.....

Doctors decrying Covid vaccine sue Twitter after they were banned
https://legalnewsline.com/stories/6...ccine-sue-twitter-after-they-were-banned

UC Irvine fires physician who refused to get vaccinated, claiming ‘natural immunity’
https://www.latimes.com/california/...get-vaccinated-claiming-natural-immunity

LETTER: Stop vilifying those who choose natural immunity
https://www.clearwaterprogress.com/...e0bfe56-6dce-11ec-8c7a-e71742a3da3d.html

Here are roughly 10 after a 5 minute search. This isn't hard to do, there are PLENTY of other situations, and you all know it. You aren't fooling anyone. All of these people were discredited, cancelled, shunned in their professional community and in the public because they didn't follow the designed narrative during the " "Trust The Science" virtual signaling.

And still not a single scientist named here. Now who’s moving the goalpost again?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
FATE #2004717 02/21/23 06:14 PM
Legend
Legend
Nearly every Covid conspiracy proven true? There you go again claiming BS and giving nothing to back it up.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Covid ~ Part 11

Link Copied to Clipboard