Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Legend
Legend
B
Attitude and determination = Hustle.

Everything else might go bad for one reason or another, but hustle never slumps.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
I am not sure the name changed...maybe it has...since I don't seem to see any Building Browns Episodes...But the format seems a bit different where Unleased seems to focus on a single person in the organization....One thing is for sure...The Browns have one of, if not, the best media content departments in the NFL...These shows for me are cannot miss...

I liked the Moore trade before seeing this...and after seeing this...(fluff piece or not) I see the Jarvis Landry/Amari Cooper attributes that made them beloved players here. I am even more excited about this pick up...especially when he and Cooper get together and start collaborating. Many see Cooper as one of the best route runners in the league...pair that up with Moore's determination and work ethic...An an already great route runner in Moore can only get even better....

I think we really stole something here. Excited to see how it plays out...

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken...

What's the use of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????
1 member likes this: Ballpeen
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns trade for Elijah Moore

Link Copied to Clipboard