Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Legend
Legend
B
We are veering off bit, but I agree with Vers

Some people aren't fans of the team and are here simply to troll.

I don't mind critical opinions. I have had plenty over the years, but I don't think anybody thought I was simply a troll to talk smack.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
IO think Jackson is a a troll or simply a Baker fan - he even talked about "your team" in a response to me. Clearly that implies he's not a fan of the Browns. Since then I have ignored him - it's not hard.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Personally, I hope a few of these posters do move on from the Browns so we don't have to read their garbage anymore.

You're certainly included in that group. It was so peaceful and non confrontational while you were on vacation. And now, as seen by this post of yours, the ugliness has returned.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Personally, I hope a few of these posters do move on from the Browns so we don't have to read their garbage anymore.

You're certainly included in that group. It was so peaceful and non confrontational while you were on vacation. And now, as seen by this post of yours, the ugliness has returned.

I guess the the arguments you were in didn't count?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
What are you talking about? Or do you claim every debate is an argument like the one you're trying to start here now?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

jc...

All opinions are "welcomed"...imo.

Don't want discuss a particular subject ..DON'T.

Don't want to read a particular post...DON'T.

But trying to label others because they have an opinion that might differ from your own opinion...THAT'S BS.

All opinions are "welcomed"...

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
V
Legend
Legend
V
They are Baker fans. Pure and simple. Still fighting in a war that actually ended a year ago.

Regarding your situation. I can understand why you are thinking about getting rid of your season tickets. It's a long drive. I went back to Ohio recently and I am to the point where I did not enjoy the drive at all. The West Virginia Turnpike is not fun for older folks like ourselves.

I got rid of my season tix awhile ago. I did so when we were obviously tanking. I decided I wasn't going to pay money to a team that wasn't trying to win and making the trip was kind of a hassle because I was still teaching at that time. I'd either have to take a day off work or end up feeling like crap on Monday morning. Neither was desirable.

I just get a kick out of all these ultimatums and proclamations that fans who don't even attend the games make. What the hell are they going to do if the Browns don't make the playoffs? How will any of it hurt Haslam? Big, bold, tough talk that is filled w/more air than a hot air balloon.

P
Legend
Legend
P
It's odd how you lie and throw out the first punch while claiming others are the problem when your nose gets bloodied. It's a pattern. I'll pray for you.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
It was so peaceful and non confrontational while you were on vacation. And now, as seen by this post of yours, the ugliness has returned.

Oh, the irony.

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: archbolddawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
So what is inacurate about how things were in The Pure Football forum while he was gone? I mean the one liners are cute and all, but.....

#gmstrong
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum The Watson Trade continued

Link Copied to Clipboard