Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Every big-money QB you listed there ^ - with the exception of Rogers - was in the playoffs last year. We should expect the same.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I do find it odd how all we heard is that Watson was a top 5 QB and now people are trying to walk back expectations. Seems a little weird to me.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I do find it odd how all we heard is that Watson was a top 5 QB and now people are trying to walk back expectations. Seems a little weird to me.
Not really.Those that saw him as a knight in shinning armor brought here to save the franchise had their expectations tempered by last season.Those of us who saw him as just another creepy guy in a trenchcoat standing in park flashing young girls weren't surprised.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by BCbrownie
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Not really.Those that saw him as a knight in shinning armor brought here to save the franchise had their expectations tempered by last season.Those of us who saw him as just another creepy guy in a trenchcoat standing in park flashing young girls weren't surprised.
well that escalated quickly 😂

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jfanent
Looking at those names there's quite an upgrade in talent over the last 5-10 years. Just not long ago, it seemed you had for elite talent Brady, Rogers and Manning....then a dropoff to Roethlisberger. And that was it.

You might be able to put Brees in that elite group for a time.

But yeah... SportsCenter was all about "The Triplets" for the longest time.
And... don't you think the game is more interesting with this expanded cast of characters? I sure do.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jfanent
In between your Eo bashing posts, can you do something about that formatting?

rofl

It's driven me nuts for years, but I've never said anything until now.
Posts look like they were ripped from a book of avant-garde abstract poetry.
Haiku on steroids.

There might actually be some content worth perusing, but I wouldn't actually know- he's part of my 'auto-scroll group.'

I sure hope he can get it fixed.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Ranking the AFC teams by quarterback

Link Copied to Clipboard