Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
What is more racist? Expecting minorities to have an ID (free in most cases) like everyone else (the right) or saying minorities don't have the skill or knowledge to know how or where to get an ID (the left).

M
Legend
Legend
M
Peen, if you wanted to be serious about this, it's pretty simple. Forget about the sparsely populated geographies, focus only on towns and cities of similar population density etc

Do you think that currently the ability to vote, access, wait time, ease of everything associated with casting a vote ... Is equal for all? Probably not right.

Of the population that has the most restrictions on the ease of which they vote, do you believe, overall, that Black or White voters have less ease of voting?

Of the new legislation do you think the changes will impact one ethnic more than another in terms of reducing (further) the ease of which they can vote.

I mean you can pull a political BS answer and say "I don't know" or you can be honest.

It's not coincidence and it's been a a sustained campaign for years. If it's not random, if it impacts one section of society consistently .... How else do you explain.

As others have said. There is no mass voter fraud. People aren't hiding stuff. That's strawman Boogeyman BS.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1868770 06/26/21 10:48 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
I am being honest when I say I don't know how equal or unequal it might be. And how do you measure equal? Lot's of things not related to the polling place or location can impact line length.

I do know that the states have the power to conduct elections. Not the federal government.

Now it the feds can prove that some of the measures being taken by various states violate a persons civil rights, then so be it.

Based on what I have seen or read, I don't see such violation.

I don't want anybody denied if they are legal voters. I don't care if they are African, Chinese, or Irish.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1868782 06/26/21 12:44 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not as well versed on some of these states new voting laws as I should be. But I can give you one example in Texas. A law was passed to allow one drop off location in each county. Rural counties that vote heavily Republican in general have a much lower population. One is actually below 300.

The county where Houston is located has over 4 million people. Now the governor of Texas calls that fair because each county has one drop off location. But as we can see, when 4 million people have to share one drop off location it isn't even close to the same thing as 300 people sharing one drop off location.

Are there other ways to vote? Certainly. But all people should be given equal access to every method of voting. That's most certainly not what this is.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Swish #1868788 06/26/21 01:26 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
GM, Ford leaders join in voicing opposition to voting restrictions

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch...ng-restrictions

Conservatives are about to have a problem with all the companies they are boycotting. Seems like a very long list.

Quote:
The proposed bill will require absentee voters to mail in a paper copy of their ID with their ballot application

Do you want a copy of your ID floating around god knows where? I don't... there are plenty of ways to verify identity.

this is right out of the article you posted...

question: are conservatives and Trumpians going to boycott Ford and GM..... rofl

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

Conservatives are about to have a problem with all the companies they are boycotting. Seems like a very long list.

Quote:
The proposed bill will require absentee voters to mail in a paper copy of their ID with their ballot application

Do you want a copy of your ID floating around god knows where? I don't... there are plenty of ways to verify identity.

question: are conservatives and Trumpians going to boycott Ford and GM..... rofl

Funny, that's how I feel about millions of votes floating around. No, not a conspiracy theorist, just saying that in 2021 there has got to be a better way.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #1868792 06/26/21 02:32 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I thought 2020 was a better way than we have ever had before. Voting was easier for everyone to accomplish and zero wide spread voter fraud occurred. I would call that a win, win.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What I am more concerned about is the ability of a legislature to meddle with the vote count and play games with it.

Set the rules for voting, fine, we can discuss the rules and requirements for early voting, absentee voting, vote by mail, etc. But once the votes are cast, you count them and that is it. Recount if you have to because it was close. But none of this legislative intervention stuff.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

55% of Voters Support Election Audits

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Arizona’s ongoing audit of 2020 election results has been widely criticized, but a majority of voters nationwide approve of the election integrity effort.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that 55% of Likely U.S. Voters support forensic audits of election results to ensure there was no vote fraud. Twenty-nine percent (29%) oppose such audits and 17% are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

The new survey also found that 41% of voters still don’t believe that Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election fairly.

Arizona’s Republican-controlled state senate is winding down its audit of more than 2 million ballots cast in Maricopa County. Supporters of former President Donald Trump have raised doubt about the results in Maricopa County, which Biden won by about 45,000 votes, larger than his 11,000-vote statewide margin.

While a majority of voters support audits to ensure there was no vote fraud, many are concerned about casting doubt on the election process. Forty-eight percent (48%) think that expressing doubt about the outcome of elections undermines democracy in America. Thirty-four percent (34%) say expressing such doubts does not undermine democracy and 18% are not sure.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it’s in the news, it’s in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 900 U.S. Likely Voters was conducted on June 20-21, 2021 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

Seventy-one percent (71%) of Republican voters support forensic election audits like the one in Arizona, as do 38% of Democrats and 57% of voters not affiliated with either major party.

A majority of Republicans (70%) don’t believe Biden won the 2020 presidential election fairly, a belief shared by 10% of Democrats and 45% of unaffiliated voters.

In February, 34% of Likely Voters did not believe Biden won the election fairly. In an April survey, a majority of voters (51%) believed it was at least somewhat likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 election

In the new survey, Democrats (56%) are more likely than Republicans (47%) or unaffiliated voters (38%) to believe that expressing doubt about the outcome of elections undermines democracy in America.

Men (53%) are more likely than women (43%), and whites (51%) are more likely than blacks (45%) or other minorities (41%), to believe that expressing doubt about the outcome of elections undermines democracy in America.

Younger voters are more supportive than their elders of auditing election results. Sixty-two percent (62%) of voters under 40 support audits of election results to ensure that there was no vote fraud, compared to 52% of voters ages 40-64 and 49% of those 65 and older.

Voters earning more than $200,000 a year or less than $30,000 are less supportive of election audits than middle-income voters.

President Biden’s strongest supporters are most likely to oppose election audits to ensure that there was no vote fraud. Among voters who Strongly Approve of Biden’s job performance as president, 57% oppose audits like the one in Arizona. By contrast, among voters who Strongly Disapprove of Biden’s performance, 81% support such election audits.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_...election_audits

M
Legend
Legend
M
Yep. Amazing how many morons there are out there who believe Trump's lies.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1868821 06/26/21 08:41 PM
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
As a former Republican of 50 years, I can't believe what Republicans are doing- organized voter suppression. How do they expect to raise their numbers thru these actions.
I want every American to easily vote. If states make it hard for citizens to vote the FEDERAL government should step in, the Constitution trumps all.
I don't like illegal immigrants getting issued drivers licenses, what keeps them from using them to vote. I hate that many states have done this, I hope safeguards exist.

TOO MANY Republicans are into conspiracies. Trump is a prime mover, he's lied for decades...the birther BS, now massive fraud....all lies, he makes Bill Clinton look like a saint. I did not have sexual relations with that woman....right.

All politicians have an agenda- Trump's just a business man....right, he's had a taste of real power and his ego can't admit he's a loser....he lost and he's to corrupt and OLD to lead.....get some new blood. BE A NON AFFILIATED citizen, make both parties work for your vote.....GO Browns

Last edited by hitt; 06/26/21 08:41 PM.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
hitt #1868835 06/27/21 12:56 AM
Legend
Legend
Quote:
As a former Republican of 50 years, I can't believe what Republicans are doing- organized voter suppression. How do they expect to raise their numbers thru these actions.

I don't think they're trying to raise their numbers. I believe that they've thrown in the towel on traditional conservative values, and have conceded the policy wars to the Dems. Bereft of platform or ideals, their newest tack is to rile a base with culture-based bs, and try to suppress the votes of as many others as they can.

Now, this could all change if the GOP decides to clean house and return to respectability, but that will be a long and painful amputation. I'm not certain there are enough moderates with spines to pull that off. It will never happen as long as Mitch McConnell is still in the mix. He is essentially the architect of what the GOP has become, and will never cede control willingly.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I willl say it. The demographics are not in the Republicans favor, and we are witnessing the slow March to retain some semblance of power.

The have a statistical advantage in the senate, and began with gerrymandering. Now it is voter registration and vote counting.

They have doubled down on being ruthless and we will have to see how that turns out as time will take its toll on their base. If they lose Texas, they might as well forget the White House.

Time will tell.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

B
Legend
Legend
B
As a older dog I have learned it all goes in cycles. When you think you are on top, to the bottom you go.

Voters are fickle. They love you today, hate you next week.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1868847 06/27/21 09:15 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Political parties too…. Remember when the Republicans thought they would be in control forever… I think Karl Rove made the statement.

FATE #1868852 06/27/21 09:49 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: FATE
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

Quote:

Funny, that's how I feel about millions of votes floating around. No, not a conspiracy theorist, just saying that in 2021 there has got to be a better way.

A better way to do what,,,, Assure that Republicans win all elections?

I have yet to see one speck of evidence of mass voter fraud.. Yet all we see is conservatives buying into the big lie and attempting to change voting laws in their favor...

NOT ONE FREAKING THING that's been thrown out there by the likes of Trump, Rudy, or any of his other idiot followers have been found TRUE... NOTHING!

Trump lost the election, Republicans lost control of Congress, Rudy lost his ability to practice law.. At least in NY... Lin Wood is running for his life.

Sidney Powell, Rudy, Mike Lindell (mypillow guy) are all being sued for $1.3 billion each by Dominion.

Why is that happening?

Because they make completely stupid assertions that they have no proof of.. NOTHING... or they'd have showed it.

Italygate? are you freaking kidding me? Bamboo paper ballots, Are you freaking kidding me?

Listen, we all know that there is always a certain amount of fraud in elections.. Always has been,, probably always will be.

But so far, NOTHING that could cause MASS FRAUD...

I didn't (would never) go to the Trump Rally in Wellington last night.. But i understand from a few friends, he touched on it again... He's lying to you....LYING..

He's still trying to say he won...

If you believe a fool, you become what you believe.

Last edited by Damanshot; 06/27/21 09:56 AM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Listen bro, read sloowwwly.

I said my comment had nothing to do with the conspiracy garbage. NOTHING.

When you and your buddies constantly change the meaning of posts it reeks of childish playground crap. You immediately jump to "why, so Republicans can win all elections??"

My point is that we're sending ballots in the mail. The same mail that can't seem to get my Christmas card to grandma, wedding card to family, etc, etc...

We can shoot down a mosquito from outer space, send messages around the globe faster than the speed of light and seem to think it's a good idea to let the pony express handle our elections. It's stupid. Get it?

FATE #1868870 06/27/21 11:31 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet a short time before our elections took place the postal service seemed to work pretty well. Something changed all of that not long before the elections. In May of 2020 in fact. When you purposefully undermine the postal service to slow down service, remove counting machines that slow down delivery, it creates a situation to question everything. Some, including myself believe that was done on purpose.

The answer isn't to change the way the elections are ran. The answer is to restore the postal service to what it was before Louis DeJoy was named postmaster general.

#gmstrong
FATE #1868877 06/27/21 12:33 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I very seldom send things through the mail, but everything has arrived.

I think voting requires a physical document. The mail or special drop boxes are adequate alternative.

Louis DeJoy really hurt the post office. It will take years to rebuild the mess that Trump initiated. Just another part of the grand plan.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg
Political parties too…. Remember when the Republicans thought they would be in control forever… I think Karl Rove made the statement.

We are discussing politics. I mentioned that voters can be fickle. That it goes in cycles.

What did you think I was talking about?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
PitDAWG #1868922 06/27/21 08:51 PM
Legend
Legend
Pffft. Is that it Pit?? The postal service was great and then Trump messed it all up. I hope you don't really believe everything you type. rofl

The USPS has been an exercise in ineptness since at least the '80s.

Talk about gullible.

FATE #1868923 06/27/21 08:55 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
All I know if that I live in NC and my financial adviser is in Cleveland. I typically mail a check when I want to invest. For years it always took 2-3 days to get there. This October I mailed a check and it didn't arrive until late January!

A one off? Perhaps, but I suspect not.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
teedub #1868924 06/27/21 09:16 PM
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: teedub
What is more racist? Expecting minorities to have an ID (free in most cases) like everyone else (the right) or saying minorities don't have the skill or knowledge to know how or where to get an ID (the left).

Darn that's a pretty good point!

ALL citizens should have ID to vote and prove who they are. I could go one step further even, you need official proof of a social security number. I'd accept that with the ID as perfectly acceptable. That cleans up A LOT of fraudulent voting and this needs to be done across the country immediately as fast as possible. Every single voter should be okay with that, every single one of them. If not then I'd be skeptical of where their morals lie and whether they just want power and control over an honest voting system.

Last edited by tastybrownies; 06/27/21 09:18 PM.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
PitDAWG #1868927 06/27/21 09:47 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yet a short time before our elections took place the postal service seemed to work pretty well.

though it wasn't pretty, outcomes of 60-some lawsuits seem to indicate that it worked well enough during and after the election as well. COVID wasn't going to make this easy, and it wasn't pretty, but they got it done without the fraud that many now want to correct (even though it didn't happen).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Jester #1868930 06/27/21 10:09 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Jester
All I know if that I live in NC and my financial adviser is in Cleveland. I typically mail a check when I want to invest. For years it always took 2-3 days to get there. This October I mailed a check and it didn't arrive until late January!

People still mail checks!?!

I can't remember the last time I actually used a real check... I have them... but rarely if ever actually use them...

<><

#gmstrong
jaybird #1868931 06/27/21 10:18 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Haha, yea I'm old school. I still pay by check and mail in a bunch of my bills.

jaybird #1868932 06/27/21 10:32 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
There are times that paper checks do come in handy. It's rare. Epic hunt to find the checkbook whenever it happens.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Jester #1868934 06/27/21 11:27 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I've never used paypal. I have received money via zelle but have never sent money by zelle or venmo. I do pay my credit cards via their phone app.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Originally Posted By: teedub

Darn that's a pretty good point!

ALL citizens should have ID to vote and prove who they are. I could go one step further even, you need official proof of a social security number. I'd accept that with the ID as perfectly acceptable. That cleans up A LOT of fraudulent voting and this needs to be done across the country immediately as fast as possible. Every single voter should be okay with that, every single one of them. If not then I'd be skeptical of where their morals lie and whether they just want power and control over an honest voting system.

Or get a COVID shot and get a free microchip like your dog. Lol. J/K.

Ballpeen #1868936 06/27/21 11:38 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

We are discussing politics. I mentioned that voters can be fickle. That it goes in cycles.

What did you think I was talking about?

All I am saying is that sometimes the party does not understand the voters.

See Hillary 2016. Rigged for her to be the first woman President, right after the first black or mixed race one.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
There are times that paper checks do come in handy. It's rare. Epic hunt to find the checkbook whenever it happens.

We know where ours is, because it hasn't moved in 2 decades!

I used to write out a check in about 8-10 seconds. I had a very fast and disciplined hand.* I used to write checks all the freakking time in the 70's/80's/90's/Aughts...

We still use them on rare occasions, but I'm slow and clumsy and st00pit when I have to do it now.

I used to go immediately go to the checkbook ledger, and do the subtractive math before moving on to the next task in Life. It was automatic. I still require myself to do those daily equations- just to maintain my faculties- even while I'm using digital transactions.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
FATE #1868951 06/28/21 08:58 AM
Legend
Legend
Just because you say you aren't into conspiracies, doesn't make it so., you clearly think there is something wrong with our elections.. Like I said, they aren't perfect...

Hell even Bill Barr thinks Trumps election rants are BS

https://www.aol.com/barr-describes-break-trump-bulls-140833803.html

What's wrong with Mail..... Tell me again you don't believe in conspiracies.... You mean the mail system that the last admin tried to kill.. Cutting staff before an election, closing facilities, shutting down sorting machines..

You mean that mail service? You may want to look at the national stats on mail delivery by the USPS. It will change your mind.

Are you next going to tell me there is something wrong with drop boxes? Why do we need shorter hours?

What's stupid around here is when people forget what happened to try to kill this election and when it didn't work, we had an idiot president telling the big lie.

Last edited by Damanshot; 06/28/21 08:59 AM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Clemdawg #1868971 06/28/21 11:39 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

We know where ours is, because it hasn't moved in 2 decades!

I used to write out a check in about 8-10 seconds. I had a very fast and disciplined hand.* I used to write checks all the freakking time in the 70's/80's/90's/Aughts...

We still use them on rare occasions, but I'm slow and clumsy and st00pit when I have to do it now.

I used to go immediately go to the checkbook ledger, and do the subtractive math before moving on to the next task in Life. It was automatic. I still require myself to do those daily equations- just to maintain my faculties- even while I'm using digital transactions.

About the only thing I use checks for is to get the tracking number off the bottom to set up another auto pay.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It was more than telling a big lie, he was actively pursuing actions to circumvent the existing mail system to fulfill his prophecy.

The tear down of the postal system is evidence item #1

Legend
Legend
It was more than telling a big lie, he was actively pursuing actions to circumvent the existing mail system to fulfill his prophecy.

The tear down of the postal system is evidence item #1

Exactly...

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Jester #1868983 06/28/21 12:32 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Jester

Some people lack a firm grasp of the obvious. Everyone knows mail delays went up dramatically after DeJoy took over. But how could they not understand that when you remove sorting machines and cut out the overtime it required to deliver the mail on time that the consequences of that would delay the mail?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
=======================
FOOD FOR THOUGHT 2.5 years later.
=======================

MLB is coming back to Atlanta with the All-Star game after abandoning it in 2021.

"But Fate, none of the laws have changed, is MLB suddenly racist?" Well, that can be the only explanation, right. None of the "racist" election laws have changed.

Biden said "Jim Crow on steroids."

Stacey Abrams (who has a history of challenging her own election results) said the same. She's twice sued the state. Once to challenge her loss, once to say "well, this is racist". She's lost both cases and the tax payers have foot the bill for this chicanery. No big deal though, it was only $100 million, not like that could have bought any ballot boxes or free IDs. 🤣

The whole world screaming racist, mostly over some silly ancillary language in a package that mostly made sense. But mostly is never enough to overcome the screams from the aisles, is it? We have to pick any morsel of "marginalization" and use that brush to paint the entire painting, right?

I'm not interested in getting into an argument over how politicians on both sides try to rig elections, so don't bother. And even going back and reading through this thread, there's a lot of intellect and well thought out posts.

There is also a lot of absolute trash. People with no knowledge of anything "Georgia" trying to say how many drop boxes there should be. And if not -- racist! I shake my head and think, why not just let everyone drop their ballot in the mailbox, how absurd would that be? Oh, wait? That would marginalize people without mailboxes and suppress tha vote.

So, it can only be one or the other... Either the laws are NOT RACIST or MLB is SUDDENLY RACIST. What say you?

====
FACTS
====

Georgia's midterm turnout shattered all records. 2.5 million. Just shy of the 2020 presidential election.

Early voting saw record turnout right out of the gate... nearly doubling the number of ballots cast on the first day of Early Voting in 2018

Early voting for Georgia Senate runoff shattered records.

Black Voters comprised 35% of the day one early vote, the Black male vote over 20% higher.

UGA poll: 0% of black respondents said their voting experience in Georgia was poor in the 2022 midterm election. Around 73% of black voters said it was excellent, equal to white voters. https://t.co/tQYs54wGgN pic.twitter.com/z67fwEJr0d

— Zaid Jilani (@ZaidJilani) January 23, 2023

That’s right: 0 percent of black voters in Georgia said they had a poor experience voting. Zero.

On the positive side, 72.6 percent of black voters said their voting experience was excellent, almost identical to the 72.7 percent of white voters who said so.

Only 0.8 percent of black Georgia voters rated the job performance of election officials in their county as poor. That compares to 1.4 percent of white voters.

When asked if they faced a problem voting, any problem at all, 99.5 percent of black voters said they had not. That’s slightly more than the 98.7 percent of white voters who said the same.

On election confidence, 94.3 percent of black Georgia voters said they were confident their vote was counted as they intended, and 79.7 percent said they were confident the state counted all votes as intended. For white voters, it was 88 percent and 74.8 percent, respectively.

When asked whether it was easier or harder to vote in 2022 than it was in 2020, 19.1 percent of black voters said it was easier, compared to only 13.3 percent of white voters. The vast majority said there was no difference (72.5 percent of black voters and 80.1 percent of white voters).

https://www.audacy.com/kmox/news/national/poll-finds-0-of-black-georgia-voters-had-trouble-voting

Democrat Senator Jon Ossoff then:
"The leadership of Georgia’s Republican Party is out of control and Georgia is hemorrhaging business and jobs because of their disastrous new Jim Crow voting law. The Governor and the legislature are deliberately making it harder for Black voters to vote. They know it. Everybody knows it and this egregious and immoral assault on voting rights has also put our state’s economy at grave risk," he said at the time.

Democrat Senator Jon Ossoff's only response now:
"This is great news for the State of Georgia. We are prepared and excited to host the All-Star Game." 🤔

Last edited by FATE; 11/18/23 10:35 AM. Reason: spelling

FATE #2043362 11/18/23 11:15 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Uphold making it harder to vote. Murica!

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
PitDAWG #2043363 11/18/23 11:23 AM
Legend
Legend
You mean like, harder than going to the bathroom but not as hard as going to the grocery store??

Answer the question.

Is MLB racist now??

FATE #2043364 11/18/23 11:23 AM
Legend
Legend
Early voting for Georgia Senate runoff shattered records.

Black Voters comprised 35% of the day one early vote, the Black male vote over 20% higher.

Exactly, …. they want to stop that.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Voting rights

Link Copied to Clipboard