Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
FATE #2055412 01/16/24 05:19 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't believe they were searching at all. But Sergeant Schultz says otherwise.

If they were searching in the wrong place how did they see the Mexican authorities pulling the bodies out of the water? I think thou doth protest too much.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Now it takes 45 minutes for a drowning to "unfold"?

Maybe they need the Hubble out there, so they can see back in time? But then they would also need a flux capacitor for the boat... Damn it.

Newsflash: They didn't see the drowning "unfold" because it had already occured.

Do you think Border Patrol reported a "situation" based on magic? Like they saw the victims on shore and knew they would drown because of body type or some other type of voodoo. By the time this was reported, they were already too late to save. Duh, duh and duh.

A person can drown in less than 60 seconds.
It has been reported that it only takes 20 seconds for a child to drown and roughly 40 seconds for an adult—and in some cases, it can take as little as a ½ cup of water to enter the lungs for the phenomenon to occur.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

You should be applauding them for spending 45 minutes searching for a situation that they couldn't help even if they found it. Instead, you've stretched the boundaries of science to try to make an unfortunate event their fault. My advice? Try to make this Trump's fault and call it a day. You have exhausted all possible means of supporting a hopeless narrative and failed miserably.

Last edited by FATE; 01/16/24 05:54 PM.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #2055420 01/16/24 05:56 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Says the one who has failed miserably at trying to peddle a contrived Abbott story as being somehow factual. Is that you Sergeant Schultz?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Abbott's only relayed a story from TMD. Is that the "story" you're talking about? The one that's "all lies", yet unchallenged by a single human on the planet except Pit@DawgTalkers?? rofl

Or lies like this:

"We looked 45 minutes later and all we saw was the Mexican officials pulling out corpses."

The non-existent quote from the videos you posted. You still want to back that up for 100G? Or can we all just assume you're a blatant liar that thinks ignoring the lies makes them excusable? (sounds familiar, actually)

Still nothing?

And remember folks, this all started with:

Originally Posted by Pitiful
I guess Abbott has decided if you can't shoot them, drown them......

FATE #2055477 01/17/24 09:46 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Your hyperbole doesn't cut it. Maybe "let them drown" would be more palatable to you? And you have no idea who "came up with the story". Whether it was the Abbott PR team or the TNG. For me to be lying the story you believe would have to be true. And you have no way of proving that either. And let's look at the falsehoods you have tried to plant.

The terrain? It's a family park which holds carnivals and a boat ramp. It isn't the amazon jungle.

Shelby Park

https://eaglepasstx.com/shelby-park/

There are even pictures for the terrain challenged.

Trying to plant the idea that they may have drown in 60 seconds?

2 children, woman die in Rio Grande as feds, Texas debate border control

Feds, Texas dispute events that led to deaths

DHS said Mexican officials alerted the Border Patrol about migrants in distress. Later, officials in Mexico recovered the three bodies and rescued two migrants from the group who had signs of hypothermia, according to DHS.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...man-die-texas-mexico-border/72219807007/

In case you don't know how hypothermia works it's a process where your core body temperature drops until you can no longer move. THEN you drown. That's a much slower process than "60 seconds".

And yes, Abbott's story is disputed by far more people than myself. Of curse you already know that.

Before you call someone a liar outright, which is against the rules of this board, maybe you should take a look at yourself first.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Ah, so now they had hypothermia, were about to drown, but our lazy asses didn't get there in time to take responsibilities away from the Mexican authorities... in Mexico.

A new wrinkle.

From your article.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security confirmed the deaths Saturday night to USA TODAY. But Texas officials on Sunday called the claims "wholly inaccurate." The migrants were already dead when Border Patrol requested access, according to a Texas Military Department statement.

But we're just supposed to believe who you say to believe... just because you're Pit@DawgTalkers, right?

I called you a liar because you LIED. So save your #fauxoutrage

Unless, of course, you want to step up to the mic and claim your 100G

Where was this in the videos you quoted it from?????
(sixth time I've asked)

"We looked 45 minutes later and all we saw was the Mexican officials pulling out corpses."

FATE #2055488 01/17/24 10:37 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
You said the timeline was it was reported at 9:00 and Texas searched from 9:00 until 9:45. Or did you forget that?

Originally Posted by FATE
[quote]“TMD was contacted by Border Patrol at approximately 9:00 pm on Friday in reference to a migrant distress situation. TMD had a unit in the vicinity of the boat ramp and actively searched the river with lights and night vision goggles. No migrants were observed,” the agency said. “At approximately 9:45 pm, TMD observed a group of Mexican authorities responding to an incident on the Mexico side of the river bank. TMD reported their observations back to Border Patrol, and they confirmed that the Mexican authorities required no additional assistance. At that time, TMD ceased search operations.”

Here is Texas response....

The Texas Military Department said in a statement Saturday night that one of its units had searched the river after Border Patrol alerted them of the situation but did not find any migrants.

Abbott’s office referred questions about the drownings to the Texas Military Department, which said its security personnel saw Mexican authorities responding to an incident across the river about 45 minutes after Border Patrol made the state aware of the situation. The department said it maintains water rescue equipment and works with local paramedics to assist migrants needing medical care.

https://thehill.com/homenews/ap/ap-...9qNG5e3DgHvaqaHny38NV4dfu4UFR4KxB_x4WeeY

And yet another place you are playing fast and loose with the facts. Of course Mexican authorities "responded" to the incident from the Mexican side. That's where Mexican authorities are located. But remember, Texas claims it didn't see anything until then. Which means they have no idea where these people were when the incident was happening. So what they SAW of the incident was happening on the Mexican side.

What part of that are you missing? They claimed they searched from the time it was reported which was 9:00. You even said they had infrared cameras. But they couldn't find anything. Then you tried to claim they may have been in the wrong area. Yet if they saw Mexico responding to the crisis they must have been in the right area or they wouldn't have seen that. But it's not surprising that the Mexicans are better at this than the state of Texas. Look who is running that $#!+ show.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Man, I'm having such a hard time deciding who to believe... the Department of Justice or Pit@DawgTalkers. 😕

Ahhh... now the actual truth can be told... the migrants had already drowned before the call was even made. I wonder if all the liberal news channels will revise their outrageous stories and tell the truth?? No, no I don't lol.

Biden admin admits migrant drownings occurred before Border Patrol alerted Texas officials
Biden administration had criticized Texas over the deaths on Saturday

Adam Shaw
Published January 16, 2024 5:51pm EST

The Biden administration, in a new filing to the Supreme Court, has admitted that three migrants who drowned last week died long before Border Patrol agents sought access to the Shelby Park area from Texas officials – after the administration had blasted the Lone Star state over the incident.

The Department of Homeland Security and the White House both took aim at Texas after the deaths of three migrants, including two children, in the Shelby Park area last week. Texas had seized the area and the administration said it was refusing to grant Border Patrol access.

"Tragically, a woman and two children drowned last night in the Shelby Park area of Eagle Pass, which was commandeered by the State of Texas earlier this week," DHS said in a statement Saturday evening. "In responding to a distress call from the Mexican government, Border Patrol agents were physically barred by Texas officials from entering the area."
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

That statement went on to call Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s policies "cruel, dangerous, and inhumane, and Texas’s blatant disregard for federal authority over immigration poses grave risks."

The White House had been similarly scathing over the deaths on Saturday evening.

"On Friday night, a woman and two children drowned near Eagle Pass, and Texas officials blocked U.S. Border Patrol from attempting to provide emergency assistance. While we continue to gather facts about the circumstances of these tragic deaths, one thing is clear: Governor Abbott’s political stunts are cruel, inhumane, and dangerous. U.S. Border Patrol must have access to the border to enforce our laws."

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

However, in a court filing as part of ongoing litigation, the DOJ said Mexican officials advised Border Patrol at 9 p.m. local time that the migrants had drowned at 8 p.m but that there were an additional two migrants "in distress" on the U.S. side of the border. The filing repeats the claim that Border Patrol was not allowed to enter the area "even in emergency situations." The two additional migrants, who were suffering from hypothermia, were later rescued by Mexican officials.

However, the DOJ suggested that it may have been able to spot the migrants if they had access to the area.

"It is impossible to say what might have happened if Border Patrol had had its former access to the area – including through its surveillance trucks that assisted in monitoring the area," they said. "At the very least, however, Border Patrol would have had the opportunity to take any available steps to fulfill its responsibilities and assist its counterparts in the Mexican government with undertaking the rescue mission. Texas made that impossible."

Texas had initially pushed back on the narrative, saying that claims of requesting access to save distressed migrants "are inaccurate."

"Claims that [Texas Military Dept] prevented Border Patrol from saving the lives of drowning migrants are wholly inaccurate. At the time that Border Patrol requested access, the drownings had occurred, Mexican authorities were recovering the bodies, and Border Patrol expressed these facts to the TMD personnel on site," the Texas Military Department said in a statement.

Abbott blamed lawmakers and some media outlets for being "so eager to point [the] finger at Texas for [the] drowning of migrants, they forgot to get the facts."

"When BP requested access to [the] river, the drownings had already occurred & found in MX," he wrote. "The fact is the deaths are b/c of Biden's Open Border magnet."

The dispute over Shelby Park is heightening existing tensions between the federal government and the state. The federal government sent a cease-and-desist order to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxon this week, threatening legal action if it did not back down.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...re-border-patrol-alerted-texas-officials

Last edited by FATE; 01/17/24 02:59 PM.

FATE #2055557 01/17/24 03:09 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
New information changes things. I was basing my opinion on the information at hand. Which included using your own source for the timeline. I wasn't presenting "my story". But then you know that. It still doesn't change this....

"It is impossible to say what might have happened if Border Patrol had had its former access to the area – including through its surveillance trucks that assisted in monitoring the area," they said. "At the very least, however, Border Patrol would have had the opportunity to take any available steps to fulfill its responsibilities and assist its counterparts in the Mexican government with undertaking the rescue mission. Texas made that impossible."

Nice little "fake news" meme there BTW. Finally something worthy.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
No you weren't. You were basing your opinion on calling Abbott and the TMD liars at every juncture of the story. Being in the denial of the truth and then spewing fake facts and lies is not an excuse.

Originally Posted by PitDAWG
It's not about believing me. It's whether you believe that BS story put out by Abbott and the state of Texas. And none of it makes any sense. Since you keep perpetuating that lie obviously you do. What you're posting isn't facts, it's some ridiculous story being perpetrated by Abbott and his cronies. You just want to call it facts because you believe that nonsense. Or at least you're pretending that you're foolish enough to believe it.

Still no response to this one?? (eighth time)

Legend
Legend
The White House stands by it's statement. What an absolute joke of an administration.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So you're trying to say that Texas didn't block their entry to try and prevent them from trying to assist them and that three people didn't drown? Because that's exactly what the X post said.

Yes I am standing by that. Texas officials said they didn't see anything. Your own timeline said they started searching at 9:00 and so did you. They claimed they didn't see a thing until 9:45 when they saw Mexican officials rendering aid on the other side. Look, you provided that information. I'm just going by your source and your timeline.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
So, if the Browns win the Super Bowl in 2032...

"The Browns drafted Baker Mayfield and won the Super Bowl!"

See how that works... take two different circumstances and combine them into one thought, then act like it's a fact.

As for the 9:00 / 9:45 stuff. I've explained it too many times in too many ways. You're just trolling to try and save face. Nothing new there.

Cool. You quoted that from the videos you posted, give me the timestamp from the video and I'll write you a check. Otherwise, you lied and aren't man enough to just admit it. You made up your own quote and passed it as fact from a video where it never existed. #thatscalledlying

How much time is it between 9:00 when they were contacted and 9:45 when they looked? Yes, they prevented the border patrol from going in there to try to help those people.

FATE #2055567 01/17/24 03:52 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I provided you with all the information YOU GAVE ME. Where did I say that the information came from those videos? You gave me the timeline and the videos show that Texas is preventing the border patrol form entering the park to do their job.

Or was it you who were lying about that timeline?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
In the post with the videos??

rofl

FATE #2055569 01/17/24 03:55 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
So were you lying about the timeline? Or is that 45 minute timeline YOU presented correct?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Are you chatGPT?

Legend
Legend
Where did the quote come from, Pit??

FATE #2055573 01/17/24 04:05 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
From your own source. How many times do I have to tell you that before it sinks in? I just quoted you saying it today. You quoted it from YOUR source. Does somebody actually need drill to bore a hole in your brain for it to sink in? One more time for the comprehension challenged....

“TMD was contacted by Border Patrol at approximately 9:00 pm on Friday in reference to a migrant distress situation. TMD had a unit in the vicinity of the boat ramp and actively searched the river with lights and night vision goggles. No migrants were observed,” the agency said. “At approximately 9:45 pm, TMD observed a group of Mexican authorities responding to an incident on the Mexico side of the river bank. TMD reported their observations back to Border Patrol, and they confirmed that the Mexican authorities required no additional assistance. At that time, TMD ceased search operations.”

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I can't believe you ignored your lie eight times... and took over 24 hours rofl... to make it my quote. lmao

Your trolling game gets weaker, and weaker, and weaker.

24 hours... to say. "Umm that was actually your quote" when I didn't say it, and neither did anyone else... certainly no one in the videos you posted it directly under.

WeakAF

FATE #2055579 01/17/24 04:13 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I've been saying it for quite some time now. It just took this long for it to sink into your brain. weak af

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I've been saying it for quite some time now. It just took this long for it to sink into your brain. weak af

21 minutes is "quite some time". rofl

I need to go get my boots!!

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]

FATE #2055590 01/17/24 04:41 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I posted this at just at 10:04 A.M. yesterday morning shortly after you posted that timeline.

So you're bragging about the fact that it took them 45 minutes to respond to people drowning? Leave it to you.

You responded to that with this...

Not bragging about anything. Just presenting facts while you present all lies.

That would have cleared it up for any normal thinking person that not only me, but both of us attributed that timeline information to you.

And again at 2:49 P.M. yesterday afternoon....

Originally Posted by FATE
Also, you still haven't shown how they waited 45 minutes but keep using 45 minutes as some measuring stick.

Care to back that one up?

Care to explain how it's possible to search for 45 minutes with infrared cameras and not see anything until you see Mexican authorities pulling corpses out of the water? Care to back that one up? You call Texas spewing that nonsense as factual? If they had been searching that 45 minutes with infrared cameras they would have seen what was happening.

Once again I attributed that timeline information to you.

I'm glad you invested in purchasing a BS meter. You need it.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
So you posted your b.s. at 11:27am and I asked where you got the quote at 2:36pm...

But somehow you answered the question... at 10:04am??

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

rofl "We're gonna need a bigger boat!!"

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/2055271/re-build-that-wall#Post2055271

#20552710 1/16/24 11:27 AM

How much time is it between 9:00 when they were contacted and 9:45 when they looked? Yes, they prevented the border patrol from going in there to try to help those people.

Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from townsquare.media]

FATE #2055598 01/17/24 05:10 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I have proven that I gave you credit for the timeline as early as yesterday morning. Yet you can't seem to understand that you asked redundant questions after the fact. You're now officially beyond help.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
"redundant questions after the fact" rofl

We'll just say, this has been eye-opening experience, in more ways than one!

And don't forget: Abbott drowns Mexicans, ask any internet troll.

FATE #2055604 01/17/24 05:21 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I see your grasp of sarcasm and hyperbole is sorely lacking. But you have taught me that you have a great ability to mimic trump. So I suppose that is 1 point for you.

Yes, the fact is I gave you full credit for posting that timeline yesterday morning. Yet you just kept on with the same old tired rhetoric on and on afterwords. Eye opening is an understatement.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
You COULD just end this by saying you were wrong. You took the news you wanted to hear, and ran with it.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I did say that the information was wrong. That the new information changes things. That's not god enough for you? I didn't think it would be. On what followed after that I am not wrong. I did give him credit for providing that timeline shortly after he posted it. He claimed it took me 24 hours. Try to keep up.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Might want to check time stamps on your posts.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You may wish to check it.

01/15/24 10:04 AM

So you're bragging about the fact that it took them 45 minutes to respond to people drowning? Leave it to you.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
rofl

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Senate Republicans warn House they won't get a better immigration deal under Trump
Sahil Kapur and Syedah Asghar and Rebecca Kaplan and Julie Tsirkin and Lori Rampani and Kate Santaliz
Wed, January 17, 2024 at 5:41 PM EST·4 min read

WASHINGTON — Leading Senate Republicans are warning their House colleagues not to play political games with the current immigration negotiations because they won’t get a better deal down the road under a potential second Donald Trump presidency.

“To those who think that if President Trump wins, which I hope he does, that we can get a better deal — you won’t,” Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., told reporters Wednesday. “You got to get 60 votes in the United States Senate.”

“To my Republican friends: To get this kind of border security without granting a pathway to citizenship is really unheard of. So if you think you’re going to get a better deal next time, in ’25, if President Trump’s president, Democrats will be expecting a pathway to citizenship for that,” he said. “So to my Republican colleagues, this is a historic moment to reform the border.”

Senate Minority Whip John Thune, R-S.D., echoed Graham's view.

“The Democrats will not give us anything close to this if we have to get 60 votes in the United States Senate in a Republican majority,” Thune said. “We have a unique opportunity here. And the timing is right to do this.”

The pleas from the Republicans come as senators are expressing growing optimism that they’re on the brink of securing a bipartisan deal on tougher asylum and border laws that they have been negotiating for months, with uncertainty looming as to whether the GOP-controlled House would accept it.

The emerging Senate package is expected to raise the bar for asylum-seekers to come to the U.S., grant additional powers to remove migrants to control the border and restrict the use of parole to admit certain migrants as they await processing for their cases.

While it has not been finalized, the latter is the main sticking point that remains, Graham indicated Wednesday.

“If we don’t fix parole, there’ll be no deal,” he said.

Even as a potential Senate compromise has yet to be inked, hard-right House Republicans have threatened to kill the deal that's designed to unlock support for new U.S. aid to Ukraine.

“There’s no compromising our border security,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., told NBC News in response to GOP senators. “There’s going to be a much better situation under Trump’s administration. We’ll bring back ‘Remain in Mexico.’ And we’re going to deport illegal aliens.”

Greene said she would personally file a “motion to vacate” and force a vote to overthrow House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., if he cuts a deal to fund Ukraine, no matter what immigration provisions it contains. “We can’t fund Ukraine,” she said, calling it “an absolute no-go — that would be a reason to vacate.”

Some House conservatives don’t want to give President Joe Biden a victory on an issue like immigration, where he’s politically vulnerable heading into a likely rematch with Trump this fall.

“The worst thing we could do is pass something that’s border security in name only, similar to what’s been reported that the Mayorkas-Lankford deal is,” said House Freedom Caucus Chair Bob Good, R-Va., referring to the ongoing Senate negotiations with Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who is deeply unpopular on the right, and the GOP's lead negotiator, Sen. Jim Lankford of Oklahoma. “That would be terrible because it wouldn’t win for the American people, it wouldn’t secure the border, and it would give the Democrats political cover for the border crisis that they have intentionally created.”

Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., said it would be “immoral” to reject a deal for partisan reasons. “You don’t knowingly make this country less safe for political points.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., echoed the warnings that even if Republicans win full control of government, they wouldn't get a single Democratic vote for such a deal.

“One of the things that I keep reminding my members is if we had a 100% Republican government — president, House, Senate — we probably would not be able to get a single Democratic vote to pass what Sen. Lankford and the administration are trying to get together,” he told reporters. “So this is a unique opportunity to accomplish something in divided government.”

Johnson — who has previously said the House would accept nothing short of its own Republican-passed H.R. immigration package — said Wednesday that all of that bill's “elements are important” and didn’t close the door on a Senate package before he can review it.

“We don’t know exactly what the Senate has come up with because we’ve not seen the text,” Johnson said at a news conference. “We’re anxious to see the text of what they’ve done.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-republicans-warn-house-wont-224132970.html

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Jester #2055695 01/18/24 12:09 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
They don't want to agree to ANY border deal. It's all smoke and mirrors. One actually said it out loud.......

House Republican Admits He’ll Kill Border Deal If It Helps Biden

Secure the border … unless it helps Biden’s poll numbers.

Texas Representative Troy Nehls showed his true colors on Wednesday, refusing to back any sort of border deal because he claimed it could help President Joe Biden’s slumping poll numbers.

“Let me tell you, I’m not willing to do too damn much right now to help a Democrat and to help Joe Biden’s approval rating,” the MAGA Republican told CNN.

“I will not help the Democrats try to improve this man’s dismal approval ratings. I’m not going to do it. Why would I? Chuck Schumer has had H.R. 2 on his desk since July. And he did nothing with it,” Nehls added.

Republican loyalty to H.R. 2, an asylum-limiting immigration bill that passed in the House with zero Democratic votes, has proven to be an unstoppable headache for Congress with an almost zero percent chance of passing in the Democratic-controlled Senate or being signed by the president.

That hasn’t stopped House Republicans, more than 60 of whom traveled to the U.S.-Mexico border on Wednesday, from rejecting any sort of bipartisan deal on border security.

And Nehl’s confession on Wednesday may hint at the reason why: Republicans care more about who sits in the White House than doing anything about the border situation they keep harping on about.

“When the House clings to H.R. 2 as the only solution … we’re not going to get a deal,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said on Wednesday. “We’re willing to meet the Republicans a good part of the way. I think now in the last few days, many Republicans have begun to realize that we are willing to do that and how serious we are about getting this done.”

The transparently vacuous approach to building a border wall is not an uncommon party trick for conservatives, who have been so inoperative on their self-proclaimed party objectives in recent years that their own caucus has taken to railing against them on the House floor.

In November, Representative Chip Roy laid into his party for failing to pass any laws or reach meaningful policy goals that could translate to campaign talking points, leveraging years of inaction at the border under Trump’s presidency as his primary example.

“One thing. I want my Republican colleagues to give me one thing. One. That I can go campaign on and say we did,” Roy said. “One!”

“With all due respect to former President Trump, they sure as hell didn’t get border security done when we had the White House and the House and the Senate,” Roy said. “Talked a big game about building a wall and having Mexico pay for it. Ain’t no wall, and Mexico didn’t pay for it, and we didn’t pass any border security.”

https://newrepublic.com/post/177876/house-republican-admits-wont-back-border-bill-help-biden

And there it is. The Freedumb Caucus doesn't want to do ANYTHING other than stonewall Biden. The nation and the border be damned.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
An unabridged recap of Biden's border catastrophe:

Jan 2021: "Those poor immigrants, I'm gonna reverse every Trump policy!!"
Feb 2021: "The border is secure!"
March 2021: "The border is secure!"
April 2021: "The border is secure!"
May 2021: "The border is secure!"
June 2021: "The border is secure!"
July 2021: "The border is secure!"
August 2021: "The border is secure!"
September 2021: "The border is secure!"
October 2021: "The border is secure!"
November 2021: "The border is secure!"
December 2021: "The border is secure!"
Jan 2022: "The border is secure!"
Feb 2022: "The border is secure!"
March 2022: "The border is secure!"
April 2022: "The border is secure!"
May 2022: "The border is secure!"
June 2022: "The border is secure!"
July 2022: "The border is secure!"
August 2022: "The border is secure!"
September 2022: "The border is secure!"
October 2022: "The border is secure!"
November 2022: "The border is secure!"
December 2022: "The border is secure!"
Jan 2023: "The border is secure!"
Feb 2023: "The border is secure!"
March 2023: "The border is secure!"
April 2023: "The border is secure!"
May 2023: "The border is secure!"
June 2023: "The border is secure!"
July 2023: "The border is secure!"
August 2023: "The border is secure!"
September 2023: "The border is secure!"

October 2023: "I got it... Let's build a wall!"
November 2023: "I need money for this border crisis!"
December 2023: "I need money for this border crisis!"
January 2024: "Those damned republicans!!!" (and oh yeah, Abbott drowns Mexicans)

FATE #2055701 01/18/24 12:25 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I quoted Republicans. I guess ignoring everything they said somehow makes you feel better.

#gmstrong
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Build That Wall

Link Copied to Clipboard