Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
D
What do the Browns need to add to make the Super Bowl next season?

Legend
Legend
I'd say the biggest thing we need to do is SUBTRACT.

We led the NFL in INTs and had the 4th most lost fumbles.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
E
Legend
Legend
E
Stay heathy.

No Craps Given
M
Legend
Legend
M
- A healthy and confident Deshaun Watson.
- A consistent pass rush. (Which we had in 2023)
- Maybe another reliable WR.

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Stay healthy... Watson needs to return to form and we need to limit TOs...

Also worry about how our line will be with a new coach this year...

in FA and the draft I'm hoping we get another WR threat, OL depth, and DL... could also use a late round or UDFA running back...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
That is a billion dollar question. If it were simple we would not be waiting since 1964.

It takes an entire organization with a single purpose.

You need the talent on the roster built by a great talent evaluator. You need an excellent coaching staff led by a great head coach.

You need a great quarterback playing at his best. DW has to rise up and play to his full ability.

You need luck especially with injuries but also a couple good breaks along the way.

The Browns are no longer a cellar dweller. We have good talent spread throughout the roster. We need a few upgrades here and there. But that can be addressed this off season.

The organization has come a long way since KS and AB took over. It is more than the two playoff appearances. I have listened to players outside the Browns make comments about players like Ward, JOK, Myles, Delpit, Nick, Coop. The overall talent has improved.

We are much closer than we have been since 1986 and 1987. It is a realistic goal.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Dawg Citizen
What do the Browns need to add to make the Super Bowl next season?

I don't know if that question can be answered. We have a good team and coaches. We might not need to add anything.

Most times it is just the way the cards fall. That doesn't mean pure luck. I means if you have a off day and another team has their best day, it may not work out.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Stay healthy and not be turnover prone. They had all the pieces in 2023 but the injuries and turnovers really did them in.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
Legend
After watching the Super Bowl and trying hard to be objective.

I really paid attention to what I was watching. It was interesting because the two teams that played were way different and the game was so close. it really could have gone either way.

It is easy to carry on about Mahomes being the alpha dog quarterback. He deserves that praise because when it had to happen. He made it happen. He drove the team and made the big plays. He is a great football player. The Chiefs are a good team but there is no mistaking what makes them tick.

Purdy did nothing to lose the game. He played well. The Niners are a system team. Purdy is the trigger man for a really good team. IMO the Niners are the better team overall.
So, it begs the question how do we compare? And how can we win the Super Bowl.

The Browns do not have Mahomes and neither does any other team. He is the best quarterback playing today. He is only 28. So to beat the Chiefs you have to contain Mahomes.

DW can play better than Purdy. He has at least his skills and probably more. If we can equal a roster like the Niners. We can win a Super Bowl.

How to beat Mahomes? IMO the way begins with pass coverage and ends with pressure. In addition Mahomes has to be game planned as a runner.
There were plays Mahomes made with his legs that made the victory happen. Key third downs were he ran up the middle. Defensively you must prepare for that.

The Browns have to build a defense to win a championship. It should be a priority to evaluate the team with that critical eye. You must be aware that you need a defense to beat Mahomes.

We have some of it in place but we need more. Ward and Emerson are both excellent boundary corners. Delpit is the right kind of safety. JOK is a key linebacker.
Myles is Myles. We need another pass rusher one like Chris Jones inside. He is a helleva player. He brings rush disruption from the inside.

If we play a base 4-2-5 we are playing dime or heavy nickle. So the second linebacker has to be quick enough and strong enough to play coverage, run support, and be able to spy Mahomes inside to outside. JOK can do that. But we need another guy with that skill set.

The defense then must be game planned to the Chiefs tendencies on downs and distance. Anticipating Mahomes as a run option in certain situations.

It can be done and we are not as far away as some might think.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Given the improvement the team had with the changes in the coaching on the defensive side, imo, the Browns need to continue to focus on improving the defense and hope the coaching changes to the offensive side provide similar results. Hopefully the Browns offense gels early and quickly.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
Originally Posted by bonefish

I really paid attention to what I was watching. It was interesting because the two teams that played were way different and the game was so close. it really could have gone either way.

It is easy to carry on about Mahomes being the alpha dog quarterback. He deserves that praise because when it had to happen. He made it happen. He drove the team and made the big plays. He is a great football player. The Chiefs are a good team but there is no mistaking what makes them tick.

Purdy did nothing to lose the game. He played well. The Niners are a system team. Purdy is the trigger man for a really good team. IMO the Niners are the better team overall.

The Browns do not have Mahomes and neither does any other team. He is the best quarterback playing today. He is only 28. So to beat the Chiefs you have to contain Mahomes.

DW can play better than Purdy. He has at least his skills and probably more. If we can equal a roster like the Niners. We can win a Super Bowl.

How to beat Mahomes? IMO the way begins with pass coverage and ends with pressure. In addition Mahomes has to be game planned as a runner.
There were plays Mahomes made with his legs that made the victory happen. Key third downs were he ran up the middle. Defensively you must prepare for that.

The Browns have to build a defense to win a championship. It should be a priority to evaluate the team with that critical eye. You must be aware that you need a defense to beat Mahomes.

We have some of it in place but we need more. Ward and Emerson are both excellent boundary corners. Delpit is the right kind of safety. JOK is a key linebacker.
Myles is Myles. We need another pass rusher one like Chris Jones inside. He is a helleva player. He brings rush disruption from the inside.

If we play a base 4-2-5 we are playing dime or heavy nickle. So the second linebacker has to be quick enough and strong enough to play coverage, run support, and be able to spy Mahomes inside to outside. JOK can do that. But we need another guy with that skill set.

The defense then must be game planned to the Chiefs tendencies on downs and distance. Anticipating Mahomes as a run option in certain situations.

It can be done and we are not as far away as some might think.
I think everything you said is well thought out.
But 2 things.

How Long have we heard " we are not as far away as some think"?
I've heard that battle cry since 2000.
I think 31 teams can claim that other than the Panthers.
Heck I recall 4 years back the Browns opened the season
Vs the Chiefs and everyone said " it's OK if we lose to the Chiefs
Game 1 . Baker is gonna do this do that. "
The Browns were already being fitted for SB rings.
What happened? Failure.
I think the Browns had some things go their way in 2023.
So many teams that lost their starting QB in the AFC
By mid year we're out of contention.
And the Browns didn't exactly face good QBs down the stretch.

Number 2. Before you can start worrying about the CHIEFS
1st win the division and get home field .
The only team that has Been able to overcome the Chiefs
Of late is the Bengals

Legend
Legend
IMO Berry has to capitalize on two successes.

One - the play of Dawand Jones. He was an absolute steal in the draft and has to be a starter. He makes Wills expendable in a trade. Wills is a young starter who will never be pro bowl material. He should be used in trade to improve another position.

Two- Cam Mitchell is a good young slot corner. But we really scored on Emerson. Emerson's play moved Newsome to the slot. Newsome is a former first rounder who could play corner for many teams. He is a young talented player. But again he can be used to improve another position.

What do we need? We need a dominant 3 tech DT. A player in the mold of Chris Jones. A guy who can be matched up with Tomlinson as a 3 tech with inside pass rush penetration.

We should not resign Awok. He is to slow. He is a leader but we need more speed at Mike. Taki is a good rotation piece. But we need a guy who can cover and still be stout enough for run support. A guy with enough quickness to act as a spy in third and long. We need that against Lamar, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Stroud, Tua, and alpha dog Mahomes. JOK at Will can be used against TE's and backs. We need more speed for the base defense of 4-2-5. So, the inside backer position has to be better.

Berry has to build the defense to win a championship. We can improve the offense easily by adding another productive proven receiver. I mean we got Cooper with a fifth.
Nick being Nick fixes that position. But we cannot assume Nick to be what he was. We have to draft a running back. It is easier in the draft because RB's have been devalued.

So, that is my plan.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I'll just touch on one thing. Conklin's injury history over the past few seasons indicate he can't be counted on. That is a fact which is hard to dispute. With that said I don't see how that makes Willis expendable. Not every player on your roster is going to be pro bowl material. Now if you would have suggested that they may be better off switching Jones to LT and Willis to RT I might lean more in your direction. But the last thing the Browns need right now is to jettison an OT that has the ability to start. They already used the option to keep Willis in 2024 and I don't see that changing.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I understand that moving Wills to RT sounds good because of Conklin's injury history.

However, Conklin is under contract for 2024 at big money to walk away from. He is also 29.

Wills is 24 and has way more value. Conklin has little trade value by comparison.

So, if we did trade Wills. We would need to invest in another tackle somewhere be it FA or the draft. It would not need to be an immediate starter. I am not a big fan of Hudson but he can play swing.

It is IMO a matter of improvement and position priority along with what you have to use as leverage for improvement.

P
Legend
Legend
P
If it "would not need to be an immediate starter" they're right back at square one in depending on an often injured Conklin as the starter. Strengthening one area is great of you're not severely weakening another area at the same time. You're just exchanging one hole in your roster by creating another hole somewhere else.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
We can't just cut Conklin. If we can't rely on him to start then he would be an expensive back-up for a year. We need depth as we saw this past season.

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
I think it boils down to consistency on the offensive side of the ball. The offense needs an identity.

The defense established consistency for the most part. Even if not everyone returns next year, they know what type of player is needed.

Legend
Legend
Jones has way more upside than Wills. I do not think it is a hole.

It is IMO using Wills to get an improved starter at a position of need.

A starting OL with Jones and Conklin is IMO an improvement. Yes we need to invest in the OL but in a different way. Jones was an investment. It so happens he was ready sooner than expected.

However, if Wills can bring us a much improved Mike or a great three tech DT. I think overall you improve the team.

To beat the contenders in the playoffs. We have to improve the defense. Free agency is about being the highest bidder with no control where the player will sign. The draft is a higher risk that can mean waiting for development that may not happen.

In trade you can target a player you want. Then it is more about having the asset to bring value.

Legend
Legend
The defense proved to be inconsistent. We gave up 24 points in the first half against the Texans.

In addition the differences in the defensive numbers at home versus the road were glaring.

When Chris Jones forced a fourth down field goal and stopped the TD. It proved in my eyes that pressure wins games. Just like when Aaron Donald won the SB with his play.

We lost to many offensive players to injury. There is little you can do there. We will be good enough on offense with returning players and some additions.

In order to beat Mahomes and other AFC mobile quarterbacks. We have to be better on defense.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Conklin hasn't been able to stay healthy. Using one of our starters at the OT position in a trade creates one need while addressing a different need. When you have a passing QB like watson creating a hole at one of your OT positions isn't constructive to your production. Hudson isn't a legitimate starter at either OT spots. I'm not sure what you are missing about the current pattern of consistent injuries Conklin has sustained and why that makes him not a dependable alternative you are missing here.

In 2022 he did manage to play in 14 games. In 2021 he played in 7 games and in 2023 he played in one game. If that's the gamble you're willing to take at a starting OT position then so be it. But I for one won't be joining you.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
How can the Browns become a SB team?

That is the question. I gave my plan. Conklin was a pro bowl player. We extended him. His injuries have been unfortunate.

You cannot assume injury. Sure it could happen. I stated we would need to continue to invest in the OL.

However, IMO it would serve the team better with the plan I put forth.

You can disagree. No problem. What is your plan?

How can the Browns win a SB? IMO we have to get a better middle linebacker and a really good interior 3 tech DT.

I am sure there may be other ways perhaps a heavy investment in receivers?

I believe in my plan.

Legend
Legend
We lost three tackles to injury.

Nobody is immune.

Conklin may or may not get injured no different than anyone.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Not being able to protect your QB won't make you a SB team. I've made it plain I disagree with you. You have your "plan" but no part of my plan involves weakening the OT position unless you can find a way to trade Conklin. But of course with his injury history combined with his salary that isn't going to happen. And there's a reason that won't happen. NFL GM's will understand and know with his injury history they can't count on him staying healthy. According to your plan you disagree with them because you would have Conklin penciled in as the starter.

So you can leave it at we just disagree or you can continue on. That is up to you. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying there is a huge risk it will create a problem protecting watson. Hopefully we won't see that scenario play out.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
We lost three tackles to injury.

Nobody is immune.

Conklin may or may not get injured no different than anyone.

His past few seasons say otherwise. Once is an anomaly. Twice may be considered bad luck. But several injuries over a short span of time is a continuing trend. I don't think that's a difficult concept to understand.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I provided my plan to be a Super Bowl team.

Injury is random. Wills has missed many games to injury as well. Jones started and was injured.

Conklin could play a full year the same as someone else. There are no guarantees either way.

Wills is not a great player but he has some value. He is under contract for $14m. He is then a free agent.

That is a lot of money for mediocre performance. I do not think we will extend him. Why?

Trade him now and get something. Wait and get nothing.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Random has been a frequent flyer to the Conklin Airport. It seems that availability isn't an issue with you. I'm sorry you don't recognize an obvious pattern of injuries.

So you think we are paying Willis too much but expect another NFL team will step up to the plate and overpay him in order to get him? Mmmmm hmmmmm. I see that "we just disagree" isn't good enough for you.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
We disagree.

What is your plan?

Legend
Legend
Plain as the nose on your face! Somebody needs to step up, take one for this team, and start dating Taylor Swift. Solved! Swifty Bowl 2.0

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
1 member likes this: jfanent
P
Legend
Legend
P
I only disagreed with one part of your plan. I'm sorry I haven't devised a complete plan of attack to address the 2024 season. The SB just ended yesterday. I think to actually formulate a plan will take some time and strong consideration.

But you see, I have no idea who or what positions they will address in the FA market. I have no idea which positions they will draft or where in the draft they will be selected. What I'm pretty sure of is neither your plan nor any plan I could concoct in my brain will measure up to their plan. and something tells me weakening the OT position when you have invested so much in watson won't be a part of their plan because people in the FO I'm pretty sure know just how much protecting watson means to the future of this team and their jobs.

The future of his franchise rests on the shoulders of watson. Protecting him and giving him the offensive weapons to throw to will be priority one.

#gmstrong
All Pro
All Pro

It can be done and we are not as far away as some might think .

No! You’re not trying hard to be objective, not even close.

Watson has not once in his NFL career shown that he’s a big time player. No division title. No conference title. Nothing. His peak was between 2019 to 2020 and not even then was he close to win something significant.

His decline from 2020 to today is all there in black and white. Cherry pick one or a couple of games means nothing. Just have a look at the 2023 regular season MVP and it’s easy to understand that regular season games is totally different to a playoff run and to go all the way. Both Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen has much much more playoff success then our 230 million superstar and still they haven’t even won a conference final.

San Fran had probably the best roster in the NFL. Their offensive line up was as good as it gets and their defense was maybe even better, still they lost.

The Browns have two major players coming back from career threatening injuries. DSW and Nick Chubb. We only have one decent WR. Our TE is good, sometimes very good but he’s not as productive as the very best. Gronk and Kelce has delivered high numbers over a span of several seasons, including multiple SB wins. That’s the quality needed to be the best. We don’t have one single playmaker close to that quality when it comes to producing TD, especially in the playoffs.

To win our division we need a peak form production from Watson, Chubb, Cooper, Njoku and at least two new high quality receivers. Our defense needs to replicate last regular seasons form, then top that and even get better in the playoffs.

Our special team and kicker needs to be almost
flawless in the playoffs. Niners missed one goal kick in regular time and that was probably the difference between the teams.

Finally, Stefanski or whoever that take the play calls needs to level Andy Reid’s tactical quality in almost every clutch moment thru three games in a row.

So to say we’re close is wishful thinking. Until we have reached a conference final we should stop deluding ourselves. Action talks louder than words.

Cleveland Browns did great in 2023, as they did in 2020. Our first goal 2024 must be to win the division playoff final.

After that we qualify to discuss how far away we’re from a Super Bowl win.

Legend
Legend
A plan to win a Super Bowl was the question posed.

At this stage you determine your weakness. What needs to improve.

Free agency and the draft are tools to acquire assets. They do not need to be specific now. But the plan of what needs to be improved and how.

That is what is being done now. Berry may believe in Wills and plan to extend him. Before we signed DT free agents last year. It first had to be decided that the position had to be better. Later they found Tomlinson, Hurst, and Harris.

IMO we have to have a plan to beat the Champs. My plan is based upon a better rush up the middle and more speed at Mike.

Berry's plan could be a more wide open passing attack which could include the addition of more and better receivers. Maybe his plan includes OL upgrades and more depth. His plan may be to outscore teams through the air.

This is a good topic for discussion because people could see this differently. First you need a plan of where to improve. Then you decide how to go about it and finally what players will fit the plan.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted by Floquinho
There The Browns have two major players coming back from career threatening injuries. DSW and Nick Chubb. We only have one decent WR. Our TE is good, sometimes very good but he’s not as productive as the very best. Gronk and Kelce has delivered high numbers over a span of several seasons, including multiple SB wins. That’s the quality needed to be the best. We don’t have one single playmaker close to that quality when it comes to producing TD, especially in the playoffs.

To win our division we need a peak form production from Watson, Chubb, Cooper, Njoku and at least two new high quality receivers. Our defense needs to replicate last regular seasons form, then top that and even get better in the playoffs.

Our special team and kicker needs to be almost
flawless in the playoffs. Niners missed one goal kick in regular time and that was probably the difference between the teams.

Finally, Stefanski or whoever that take the play calls needs to level Andy Reid’s tactical quality in almost every clutch moment thru three games in a row.

So to say we’re close is wishful thinking. Until we have reached a conference final we should stop deluding ourselves. Action talks louder than words.

Cleveland Browns did great in 2023, as they did in 2020. Our first goal 2024 must be to win the division playoff final.

After that we qualify to discuss how far away we’re from a Super Bowl win.

I don’t think people realize how many question marks the Browns have going into next season. They caught lightning in a bottle this past season. Not a single thing that happened this past season can be counted on to happen again.

Of these four options, what is most likely to happen next year -

Ravens miss the playoffs
Bengals miss the playoffs
Steelers have a losing record
Browns have a losing record

In order for the Browns to even have a winning record, Watson has to be great and Stefanski has to be great. The offense needs one to two more playmakers, and the defense has to prove last year wasn’t a fluke.

Those are all tall orders in a league where every season is a crapshoot except for those with track records of doing it.

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
It is no different than the number of questions on the defense this time last year.

Browns are not blowing it up and starting fresh again.

On the offense this coming year, they are changing philosophy to cater more toward Watson instead of Baker (or Flacco and Brissett). People don't realize the scheme difference between Watson and the others.

I believe Kevin knew, but tried to make it work with AVP and staff. AVP and coaches are programmed toward a pre-snap QB scheme. There is nothing wrong here. It's what they know and do best. I think the Patriots did right hiring AVP and staff to work with Jones.

Watson is a post-snap QB. They needed to change the coaching staff to meet the demand.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Bard Dawg
Plain as the nose on your face! Somebody needs to step up, take one for this team, and start dating Taylor Swift. Solved! Swifty Bowl 2.0

My vote goes for Dawand Jones.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Imagine that we disagree.

"Watson has not once in his NFL career shown that he’s a big time player. No division title. No conference title. Nothing. His peak was between 2019 to 2020 and not even then was he close to win something significant."

Do you understand that it takes a team to win?

Have you ever heard of Dan Marino, Phillip Rivers, Warren Moon, Dan Fouts, Fran Tarkenton?

So, is it your belief that Purdy is elite? Do you believe that the Niners are not a strong roster and that Purdy would have won something playing in Houston if he would have been playing there when DW played?

So, you know all about DW "decline" from 12 games over two years? Really tell me. Tell me what you know.

Are you really saying that no team who won 11 games is unable to win a division, and then win games in the playoffs and a Super Bowl? That doing that is impossible?

https://champsorchumps.us/records/worst-regular-season-to-win-super-bowl

New York Giants 2011 9-7 Won SB
Baltimore Ravens 2012 10-6 Won SB
Green Bay Packers 2010 10-6 Won SB
New York Giants 2007 10-6 Won SB
San Francisco 49ers 1988 10-6 Won SB
Kansas City Chiefs 2023 11-6 Won SB

Last edited by bonefish; 02/13/24 10:18 AM.
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted by bugs
It is no different than the number of questions on the defense this time last year.

Browns are not blowing it up and starting fresh again.

On the offense this coming year, they are changing philosophy to cater more toward Watson instead of Baker (or Flacco and Brissett). People don't realize the scheme difference between Watson and the others.

I believe Kevin knew, but tried to make it work with AVP and staff. AVP and coaches are programmed toward a pre-snap QB scheme. There is nothing wrong here. It's what they know and do best. I think the Patriots did right hiring AVP and staff to work with Jones.

Watson is a post-snap QB. They needed to change the coaching staff to meet the demand.

I don't disagree with anything you said there ^. I will add that the bolded part of your post was what we were supposed to do last off-season.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I believe the roster the Browns put out in 2023 was good enough to be a Super Bowl team. The Browns roster was very comparable to the Niners roster. The difference was the Browns lost key players to injury like no other team in the league. I believe the 2024 team will look different that the 2023 version but will be a very good roster once again. There will be injuries. Every team has them but the injuries just hopefully not to as many key players as 2023. Then the offense needs to have less turnovers. The Browns as a team needs to change the turnover problem to make a Super Bowl run.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
All Pro
All Pro
Imagine that we disagree.

"Watson has not once in his NFL career shown that he’s a big time player. No division title. No conference title. Nothing. His peak was between 2019 to 2020 and not even then was he close to win something significant."

Do you understand that it takes a team to win?

Have you ever heard of Dan Marino, Phillip Rivers, Warren Moon, Dan Fouts, Fran Tarkenton?

So, is it your belief that Purdy is elite? Do you believe that the Niners are not a strong roster and that Purdy would have won something playing in Houston if he would have been playing there when DW played?

So, you know all about DW "decline" from 12 games over two years? Really tell me. Tell me what you know.

Are you really saying that no team who won 11 games is unable to win a division, and then win games in the playoffs and a Super Bowl? That doing that is impossible?

https://champsorchumps.us/records/worst-regular-season-to-win-super-bowl

New York Giants 2011 9-7 Won SB
Baltimore Ravens 2012 10-6 Won SB
Green Bay Packers 2010 10-6 Won SB
New York Giants 2007 10-6 Won SB
San Francisco 49ers 1988 10-6 Won SB
Kansas City Chiefs 2023 11-6 Won SB

Always next season…

Legend
Legend
Are you aware that the 2023 roster and the 2024 will be different?

Here we are in February with free agency and the draft in the near future.

You do know that teams change drastically yearly in personnel?

You do see that teams that won 9 games in one year then went on to win the SB the next year?

You do know that 4 members of the Browns won post season awards including Head Coach of the Year, and Assistant Coach of the Year.

Myles Garret did win DPOY.

Do you know these names? Joel Bitonio, Myles Garrett, Denzel Ward, David Njoku, and Jeremiah Owausu Koramoah. They play for the Browns and are Pro Bowlers.

There is next year.

Perhaps if you believe the Browns cannot win anything then maybe you should not over estimate what you actually know about the NFL.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Why wre you talking about improving our weaknesses when you advocate trading away one of our starting OT's to help bolster our D when the D IS OUR STRENGTH!? Your math isn't adding up on that one.

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum How can the Browns become a SB team?

Link Copied to Clipboard