E
I don't know, you'll have to ask OCD.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Hey, I just want to make sure I fit in now. If I say "Tax the Rich," will I get 10% off at checkout when I visit my local hemp store?

Nope. But if you served your country you will get 25-30%. And it’s not tax the rich because even the most delusional leftie knows the rich won’t pay their fair share. The saying is eat the rich, because the rich and the right are fear driven beasts that only feel their own pain, and only fear everything they are incapable of understanding.

They still can’t figure out how ANTIFA is an American value and not a liberal terrorist group. They can’t understand how so many would stand behind the name ANTIFA to stop their fascism without having an HQ and leaders they can attack. When they have no target for their threats, violence and hate, they are left with only their fear. And that is good for democracy.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/23/24 03:04 PM.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You aren't extremist enough. Only the very extreme are qualified not to be labeled a libtard. You aren't walking the company line.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by EveDawg
jc Libtards let 7.2 million unvaccinated disease-ridden illegals into the country and now they're complaining about measles. You get what you deserve.

FATE & I are libtards?

Just you.

Lol, there you have it, people. I'm a libtard now. I better go challenge the Democrats in the Cuckoo Democrats thread so I can go back to being a "GOPer" or whatever I was called.

I appreciate that stretch you did there, by the way. My calling out a Florida health politician who has undercut decades of science, which will worsen the measles outbreak turns into "Libtards are letting in unvaccinated, disease ridden migrants and then complaining about measles." Well done. James Comer, Ron DeSantis and Matt Gaetz would be proud.

You are denying being a libtard? You make libtard posts all the time. When you start complaining about the millions of discease-ridden unvaccinated illegals entering the country, maybe your label will change.

LOL...it must be 5 o'clock somewhere. I make a lot of posts criticizing Republicans, yes, Eve. Mostly because I believe the MAGA wing of the party, to include Tucker Carlson, is the most immediately dangerous threat to our democracy. I recently had a conversation where I considered Democrats and old-blood Republicans (Mitch McConnell) to be having an "Alzheimers" (no pun intended) effect on our country where it is a slow, but gradual decline from greatness, given all their selfish policies and whatnot. I consider the MAGA wing to have the ASCVD effect, where things like J6 happen and our country could rapidly decline on a dime. So yes, I am harder on them. I'm not quite sure how that makes me a libtard, though, although it feels good to belong somewhere.

You're making this somehow into a border fight. It seems like to distract from a valid point and an excellent conversation I was having with FATE, but regardless, I think the border is absolutely broken. I think everyone has dropped the ball. I actually remember OCD introducing something a year or so ago that made perfect sense. I remember both FATE and I agreeing on it. To date, I haven't seen either party do anything meaningful with the border. I also stay out of that conversation for the most part because I don't know as much about it and I am content reading posts from people like FATE and Pit to inform myself on the topic before I barge in swinging stupidity like some other people around here...

While we're on the topic, I do find it interesting that you condemn my silence while claiming that I make libtard posts all the time. I find it interesting that I haven't seen you chime in on the many valid points that have been raised against Republicans, more particularly the far right ones. I guess this is just about me and my libtardism. Still not exactly sure which one of my posts is a libtard one, considering the consensus FATE and I came to in this thread.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
You aren't extremist enough. Only the very extreme are qualified not to be labeled a libtard. You aren't walking the company line.

DON'T YOU TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!!!!

I have friends now!

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Just giving the bird to MAGA fascism and hate. No special tools required to support freedom and democracy. I’m selling we are all ANTIFA buttons at Trump rallies for sits and giggles though, if you want to join. Got the idea from a Chapelle fan in yellow springs. That little town is a bastion of libtards in a sea of duped red.

duped red tends to look a bit ruskie commie pink… don’t you think?

I forgot you live in Yellow Springs. I'll have to grab a beer with you up there sometime. Maybe during Browns season if you're up for it.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Anytime. Or we could have a weed tea, since I rarely drink alcohol.

Legend
Legend
Those are the friends you want? And you complain about the term 'libtard'?

Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
The diseased mental MAGAts and their disgusting putrid hate speech have been normalized to the point that even here you can blatantly post racist trash with zero repercussions. This place is truly becoming 4chan.

OCD talking about "hate speech" when 95% of his posts read like he's a 4chan legend -- priceless. rofl

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Ha, maybe a place that sells both. I still get tested for my job regularly.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
jc Libtards let 7.2 million unvaccinated disease-ridden illegals into the country and now they're complaining about measles. You get what you deserve.

FATE & I are libtards?

You think her statement is a joke, but it's not. You can't get all fired up about Florida and ignore the fact that illegals are let into NYC schools by the thousands, by simply giving their word that they will start their child's vaccination process within 30 days. And with no repercussions when they don't... Unless, of course you're a #fakeasslibtard

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
LOL, nice, you too with the moniker. I need a badge now.

I don't think her statement is a joke. I don't take her seriously, quite often, but I rarely think her citations are jokes.

I absolutely think that's a problem, and I agree with you. I do think it's a problem when the response to a well-pointed article about a surgeon general in Florida undermining vaccinations is "Libtards let 7.2 million unvaccinated disease-ridden illegals into the country and now they're complaining about measles. You get what you deserve" directed at me, per her statement. I'm not sure how I remotely fit that accusation. In fact, I think it would be fair for both to be true, you know, chewing gum and walking in a straight line.

But that's a problem I think that is pervasive in political discussions. One can raise a valid point, but it's never enough because that person didn't also complain about something else.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
E
Legend
Legend
E
But that's a problem I think that is pervasive in political discussions. One can raise a valid point, but it's never enough because that person didn't also complain about something else.

You mean like me having a valid point about vaccinations but it's not enough because I don't complain about republicans? HMMM.

No Craps Given
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You need to look up the definition of "valid point".

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You don't just get badges for a certain level of libtardedness, that's not how things work. These awards are gifted on a case-by-case basis.

Ultra-hate-speech fascist MAGATS like Eve and I would prefer we didn't even have to lob those terms at all. She's mistreated in the last 20 posts (and you're still dealing underhanded, snide, tongue-in-cheek remarks), while raising a pertinent point... one that many good, smart people may be asking themselves.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
rofl

I won't debate the good part, but smart?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
LOL, nice, you too with the moniker. I need a badge now.

I don't think her statement is a joke. I don't take her seriously, quite often, but I rarely think her citations are jokes.

I absolutely think that's a problem, and I agree with you. I do think it's a problem when the response to a well-pointed article about a surgeon general in Florida undermining vaccinations is "Libtards let 7.2 million unvaccinated disease-ridden illegals into the country and now they're complaining about measles. You get what you deserve" directed at me, per her statement. I'm not sure how I remotely fit that accusation. In fact, I think it would be fair for both to be true, you know, chewing gum and walking in a straight line.

The more truth you share and the more you point out how wrong the MAGA right is, the more hate and targeting you’ll recieve. But I’ve learned the stinging truths about MAGA and dear leader will usually shut that down… at least while you are actively posting. They’ll wait until you’re gone a few hours to act out again. I raised four kids, so I recognized petualant childish behavior when I see it. They are so openbook and weak psyche’d, it’s no wonder they are easily mind controlled.

O
Legend
Legend
O
You need to look up the definition of "valid point".

READING? rofl

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE
You don't just get badges for a certain level of libtardedness, that's not how things work. These awards are gifted on a case-by-case basis.

Ultra-hate-speech fascist MAGATS like Eve and I would prefer we didn't even have to lob those terms at all. She's mistreated in the last 20 posts (and you're still dealing underhanded, snide, tongue-in-cheek remarks), while raising a pertinent point... one that many good, smart people may be asking themselves.

We crapped the bed and people make fun of the stinch, oh poor us.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

You mean like me having a valid point about vaccinations but it's not enough because I don't complain about republicans? HMMM.

What??

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
God luck figuring that one out. rofl

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

So far, nobody has called me a MAGAT or whatnot. As far as "friends" go, that was clearly a joke, as I don't consider myself a libtard. I was deemed a "libtard" by Eve and I'm having fun with it. As far as I'm concerned, we're all sitting in a proverbial bar. Yet, when I have fun with being named a "libtard," I am the one doing the mistreating? Last I checked, I never referred to other posters using such pedantic terms, other than to jokingly refer to Eve as one in the other thread. I've even come to your defense before when Perfect started throwing out all his trolling using pedantic monikers and whatnot.

And bro, don't kid yourself, with all the memes and monikers flying around, you love using those terms and ribbing people. The way you raise the point was pertinent, but the way that she raised it about "libtards" and "disease-ridden" aliens and whatnot is a pertinent point? I suppose one is buried in there amongst all the venom.

You don't have the high ground here my friend. Honestly, I have noticed something on this board. Depending on which thread I am in, people get triggered depending on which side of the aisle gets criticized, or which posters of like-minds get criticized. Take it for what it's worth.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Sometimes it is amazing what otherwise rational people will support. I play the game and give what I get. In response to Eve's libtard I use "repugnantcan". Communicating with people on their own level may not be useful per say but a dose of their own medicine has become my rule of thumb. Of course when you give it back in equal measure as you can see, they label you the bad guy.

While we certainly disagree on some issues I find your responses measured and respectful. As such I return it in kind. But don't expect that from the outliers from both sides. Extremism has certainly become far more the norm than the exception. There is no such thing as moderate or moderation left anymore. It has turned into, become an extremist on either the left or the right and hit the paint hard with it or you don't belong anywhere. Sadly that's where we are and the general rules of the game. As such I tend to follow those rules.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

It honestly took me a minute to decipher what your assertions were, but Eve, you're twisting things again, just like you did originally. I'll put the time frame together, as I see it, and I don't want to "mistreat" you even though I didn't charge into this thread and call you names, but anyhow:

1. I cited an article, in a thread about problems with Republicans, about a Republican, who is subverting widely accepted public health protocols.

2. You came in and said I got what I deserved, referred to be as a "libtard" and then said I shouldn't be complaining, because I apparently hadn't also posted anything about vaccinations in the immigration thread.

That is exactly the point I was making about how one can raise a valid point, but it's never enough because that person didn't also complain about something else. Then it gets twisted and now somehow you are the one who "isn't bringing up a valid point because you don't complain about republicans." I'm not quite sure how the aggressor can also be the victim.

Honestly, if you came in and said "The bigger problem is the measles spreading with migrants" and brought in stats or articles to back it up" it may have been a what-about (although not a bad one) and perhaps not pertinent to this thread topic, but I think that would actually spark a decent discussion. Instead, it was "ready, fire, aim" and "now I'm the victim."

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Dude. What is with all the whatnots?? 'Gobs' and 'whatnots' for weeks on end now. laugh

Are you saying I get triggered? Or those that OCDC calls MAGATS get triggered more? I think you're exercising some very selective reading.

I was mostly kidding anyway, thought that came across, but now you're going to the "high ground' stuff. Seems like maybe you're triggered, I'll bow out.

Have a great evening, actually nice to speak to someone with some emotional maturity today. thumbsup

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Sometimes it is amazing what otherwise rational people will support. I play the game and give what I get. In response to Eve's libtard I use "repugnantcan". Communicating with people on their own level may not be useful per say but a dose of their own medicine has become my rule of thumb. Of course when you give it back in equal measure as you can see, they label you the bad guy.

While we certainly disagree on some issues I find your responses measured and respectful. As such I return it in kind. But don't expect that from the outliers from both sides. Extremism has certainly become far more the norm than the exception. There is no such thing as moderate or moderation left anymore. It has turned into become an extremist on either the left or the right and hit the paint hard with it or you don't belong anywhere. Sadly that's where we are and the general rules of the game. As such I tend to follow those rules.

Thanks man. Likewise, and that's fair. Usually, I try to avoid such things because I tend to find myself getting dragged into the downward spiral, like I have here, when I'd rather just stick to the issues for the most part. But that has been happening with me more and more, especially lately. Maybe it's me. Who knows...

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Have a great evening, actually nice to speak to someone with some emotional maturity today. thumbsup

Hopefully you took some notes.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
No, it's not you. It's simply the nature of the beast.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Dude. What is with all the whatnots?? 'Gobs' and 'whatnots' for weeks on end now. laugh

Are you saying I get triggered? Or those that OCDC calls MAGATS get triggered more? I think you're exercising some very selective reading.

I was mostly kidding anyway, thought that came across, but now you're going to the "high ground' stuff. Seems like maybe you're triggered, I'll bow out.

LOL, I tend to have words I repeat a lot. Whatnot is the latest. I'm getting over a "however" phase according to my assistant who edits all my stuff. I tend to be good in terms of substance, but expression and wording have always been a struggle.

I'm saying that everyone gets triggered. I think it happens to you. It happened to me in the Carlson thread and it happens to a lot of people on this board in those situations I mentioned.

As far as today goes, I was mostly kidding, too (hence the jokes you and I had back and forth earlier and the bar talk reference). The high ground comment was not said maliciously. It's hard to read emotions through words on a message board, of course. However (there I go again), I get called some pretty nasty things on my day-to-day in negotiations and whatnot (there it is again), so for me to actually get meaningfully upset takes an awful lot.

You have a good evening as well, my friend.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Haha. I'm good with whatnot, my son uses that alot.

I'm not good with starting every sentence with "So...". Drives me insane. I know people that start nearly every response with that when answering a question. I don't need a heads up that you're about to answer my question, the answer itself will give me everything I need without any unnecessary spoilers. As much as it pains me to say it, I'm pretty sure I would rather have people go back to "Ummm" at this point.

And I do look forward to a beer and a tall glass of Mezcal one day... jackass.

1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend

Legend
Legend
Florida passes bill to ban left lane driving with few exceptions

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-passes-bill-ban-left-120718817.html

Good job, and this needs to be a national rule. left lane campers ruin everything.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Swish
Florida passes bill to ban left lane driving with few exceptions

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-passes-bill-ban-left-120718817.html

Good job, and this needs to be a national rule. left lane campers ruin everything.

That right there is enough to completely make me reconsider my current stance on Florida.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Again, WAKE UP... The GOP house had the chance to put the most comprehensive border protections in place and refused.. So don't you DARE blame it on Democrats.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Again, WAKE UP... The GOP house had the chance to put the most comprehensive border protections in place and refused.. So don't you DARE blame it on Democrats.

LMAO Who has been in charge the last 3 years? Who has made 335 executive orders inviting illegal in? You have only yourself to blame. No wait, THIS COUNTRY has only DEMOCRATS to blame.

Last edited by EveDawg; 02/23/24 07:57 PM.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
GOPers bitched about it for 3 years and when they had their chance to help fix the issue, they said nope. We don’t want to give democrats a win. Meaning GOPers really don’t care about immigrants or illegals. It’s just a campaign talking issue for pointing fingers. “See, Biden’s too old” pffft Gopers.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

LMAO Who has been in charge the last 3 years? Who has made 335 executive orders inviting illegal in? You have only yourself to blame. No wait, THIS COUNTRY has only DEMOCRATS to blame.

Oh for goodness sake, the border issue has been bad for 40 years. Who has done what? I can't believe you think this is an issue only in the last 3 years. WAKE UP

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Happy Birthday… rofl asking a GOPer to wake up is like asking a child to go to sleep.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

Your ignore feature must be broken. rofl

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Sorry, your timeline is off TOO- Operation Wetback- Eisenhower 1950s- nearly 75 years.

Another first for Trump- he states he has "always the number one" Mugshot T- shirt---He went on to claim that Black people walk around with photos of his mug shot on $19 T-shirts — which he claimed was the "number one" mug shot, followed by Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra's.

Loved by Blacks because he has a mugshot- buy his T-shirt, vote for him because he's always number one......Presidential---WOW.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The last major change was in 1980's.

It was called amnesty. It really did not work.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Republicans Are At It Again

Link Copied to Clipboard