Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Not sure what he put out, if anything.

Trump only demands that others put out. Didn't you see the E. Jean Carrol verdict? naughtydevil

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by Squires
Biden: "I'm president for all Americans"

After spending the last hour dividing the country. Speech seemed more like a campaign rally than a state of the union. Congress on both sides were acting like douchebags. They all need to shutup. Embarassing. I'm surprised a fight didn't break out.

MTG certainly tried to start one. Dressed like she was at a trump rally and acting like she was at one too.

The thing that stood out most to me is when Biden called for an end to political violence. In response not a single Republican member so much as clapped. Sometime what you don't do speaks volumes.

"It's a good thing MTG isn't running for president."

Where have I heard that before??

Since this is framed that Republicans want political violence, what did they clap for?

I do like the way you stretched a three word sentence into 11 for effect though. I would have gone a bit further: In response not a single fascist Republican member so much as clapped. They just sat there seething. Fire in their eyes and a certain anger in their hearts. The feeling of hatred in the room was palpable. I felt a tingling as the hairs on my arms straightened, it was then that I realized that they won't rest until violence is a reality.

Last edited by FATE; 03/08/24 12:29 PM. Reason: always include fascist ;)

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Sleepy Joe looked pretty animated last night. No doubt his candor and delivery was a big goal to combat a lot of the recent gaffes and reports, but I think he did himself a favor last night. I mentioned earlier somewhere in this forum that he needs to call back to the personality he had when he debated Paul Ryan, and I think he did that. Now whether that will be sustainable for the rest of the calendar year is the big question.

He also hit on the points that apply to the undecideds and the middle (IVF, RvW, etc), which I think is where Britt struggled.

I know Trump said he was going to do a play-by-play, but I didn't see anything on that front. Not sure what he put out, if anything.

Joe pretty much nailed it. Most of his gaffes (for lack of a better word) were drowned out by the fact that he was talking soooo fast. Almost like 2016 Trump and Tweeting -- no time to even get outraged by one tweet because there are already five more posted. 🤣

Although he had ample rehearsal time and even consulted with several actors, it was well crafted, and well delivered.

Maybe this will have him insisting he's ready to debate!

If we have to suffer four more years of either of these bozos, at least give us some soap opera style TV on the way. rofl

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah, the one part that made me cringe - and he caught it too - was talking about flying to Toronto, Switzerland (I think), and the Moscow (????????). Yeesh...

I figured there would be a couple of those, though.

I imagine the debates, if they even have them, will be like watching a train wreck, incredibly amusing, horrifyingly sad and scary, or a combination of all those.

Perhaps they shouldn't have any debates and have both of them do a decathlon.

Last edited by dawglover05; 03/08/24 12:48 PM.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
"It's a good thing MTG isn't running for president."

Where have I heard that before??

If you changed the word president for "elected official" that would be much better. I know what you're referring to and Hunter has never even ran for election much less been elected. I see you wish to dismiss such facts. But I do understand why you feel the need to compare MTG to a drug addict in order to excuse her behavior. On the surface she could be confused for one.

Since this is framed that Republicans want political violence, what did they clap for?

Who framed it that way and how did Biden frame it that way in his speech? You either support political violence or you don't.

I would have gone a bit further: In response not a single fascist Republican member so much as clapped. They just sat there seething. Fire in their eyes and a certain anger in their hearts. The feeling of hatred in the room was palpable. I felt a tingling as the hairs on my arms straightened, it was then that I realized that they won't rest until violence is a reality.

If that's the way you choose to frame it so be it. From the sounds of it you may have a better grasp on who and what they are than I do. I framed it the way it happened. Sorry that bothers you so much. But hey, I'm used to people using hyperbole to excuse poor behavior.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

Sad.

Making fun of MAGA dolts is literally their job, reporting on all the bizarre things MAGA does tends to make you laugh at them.

So if people in VA say illegal immigration is a concern they're MAGA?

It is entertaining though... especially the trash-ass racist always calling everyone racist. rofl

You know damn well what MAGA is… and I know you are not saying I’m a racist, so you must be off your meds again.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

Sad.

Making fun of MAGA dolts is literally their job, reporting on all the bizarre things MAGA does tends to make you laugh at them.

So if people in VA say illegal immigration is a concern they're MAGA?

It is entertaining though... especially the trash-ass racist always calling everyone racist. rofl

You know damn well what MAGA is… and I know you are not saying I’m a racist, so you must be off your meds again.

Didn't call you racist, bubby. I was talking about the racist on the panel. The one that would insist a flat tire was racist if it happened on MLK Blvd.

P
Legend
Legend
P
#sametiredassnarratives

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You can say that again. Everything that comes out of Joy Reid's mouth is some far-fetched conspiracy about "racist!!".

P
Legend
Legend
P
She's far too left for me if that's the point you're trying to make here.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Protest is great, if you're on the right side. You can even destroy [censored], we'll make excuses for you and tell you it's all right.

If you're on the wrong side... and boo?? It's obviously time for some re-education.

"They should understand that BITS is gathering video and identifying members brought discredit to the department. We want the members to come forward. They will come to HQ to be educated why their behavior is unacceptable."

"... it will be better for them if they come forward and we don't have to hunt them down."

What planet am I living on???

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Hilarious, isn't it?

"Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."

They should probably just send these firefighters to work camps. It will be a great deterrent for any others that choose to open their filthy mouths.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You are very easily triggered. We all know Vivek Ramaswamy is someone we should all be listening to. rofl

Somehow you have climbed down the rabbit hole with a man that claims "educated" means punished.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
It has nothing to do with VR.

Another topic COMPLETELY over your head.

ooo << That's my surprised face.

P
Legend
Legend
P
They will come to HQ to be educated why their behavior is unacceptable."

It appears as though what's flown over your head is what the word educated means. It seems as though you consider that punishment. But I get that.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Yes. I don't know what I was thinking, comrade.

Re-education is doubleplusgood.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Comrade? You mean like trump saying he will help gift Ukraine to Russia and alike how the far right of the GOP are doing that now? That kind of comrade?

Many people need to be educated about what's going on. A grad jury was given the definition of what constitutes these crimes. Based on that he was indicted. They somehow believe the BS that this is all some kind of plot out to get trump. So yes, someone should educate them on what the charges are, what constitutes such crimes and that as such trump is not a victim. It appears as though a lot of other people need to be educated about that too.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from images.squarespace-cdn.com]

Legend
Legend
Buh-bye

You and your circle-jerk can go back to your regularly scheduled Trump-a-thon.

P
Legend
Legend
P
That's how things work when you trust your crystal balls. All fluff with no substance. I didn't bring up the word comrade. But since you did. rofl

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A

P
Legend
Legend
P
You seem to miss the part where the claim was that "they would be punished". I never claimed they weren't trying to identify who they were. And in one of your sources the point made was they shouldn't be using company time to be making political statements. So what was your point again?

#gmstrong
B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
As opposed to cuckoo Republicans and what they have become?

1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
A
Legend
Legend
A
That brings up another point: Why is NYC paying firemen/people to go to a speech?

Also, what does "educate" them mean?

P
Legend
Legend
P
I guess you've missed it, but often times firefighters and police go to assemblies, meetings and speeches of city officials in uniform. And not just in New York City but in towns and cities across the country. And while in uniform they are representing their city in their official capacity. As such they are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is civil and in no way embarrasses the city or its officials.

There is a clear definition for the word educate. I don't feel the need to post the definition of the word educate to a grow man such as yourself. There is also a definition for the word punish. If you look them both up you'll quickly see they are nothing close to the same. I think a logical conclusion would be they need to be educated that what they did is not proper conduct while they are in uniform representing the city.

I realize that in todays society a certain number of people think it's socially acceptable for everyone to act like MTG at the at the State of the Union Address but that's simply not so. When you're representing your city or your company there are certain guidelines and conduct you are expected to maintain. Shocking concept I know.

Now if on their day off if they wish to put on their NRA T-shirt, their MAGA hat and golden sneakers and go boo a public speaker or go to a trump rally and rant, I'm pretty sure that's not a problem. Well it may be a problem but not one within the nature of their employment.

But you see, when all anyone is doing is looking through a microscope to push a warped agenda and not at the bigger picture, they can't see the big picture. They think that there's something nefarious when a city doesn't want their employees in uniform not to act like idiots in public.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
You can say that again. Everything that comes out of Joy Reid's mouth is some far-fetched conspiracy about "racist!!".

This must be hard on your relationship.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Making fun of the MAGA cult dolts is mainstream entertainment… get with the times.

Legend
Legend

Legend
Legend
Who exactly said anything about a bloodbath?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
What??

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Who exactly said anything about a bloodbath?

Much has been made of the bloodbath comment and it was stupid because it was taken out of context. He said a lot of dumb things and concerning things during that speech, but media outlets like MSNBC stupidly focused on that word because it’s flashy.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The thing with trump and why he gets away with saying some of the things he does, is that his speech is so tangential. He jumps mindlessly from one topic to another then back again. You never know for sure what comments are related to what topic. I listened to that speech and honestly, I have no idea what that bloodbath comment was intended to be related to. Though half the time he talks, his gibberish makes no sense. Both sides are left to interpret his comments to what fits their agenda.

Last edited by Jester; 03/18/24 01:20 PM.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
1 member likes this: oobernoober
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah that's a good observation.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Oh, the irony.....

Tackles are tackles.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Not sure your point.

A media talking head saying the stock market drop was a bloodbath is completely different then one of the 2 presidential candidates saying "if I am not elected it will be a bloodbath for this country". Especially coming from someone who incited the January 6th violence if not down right orchestrated and called for it.

A little thing called context is important. But then that takes critical thinking. I know it is a lot easier to lump everything together but how a word is used affects its meaning.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
M
Legend
Legend
M
A little thing called context is important. But then that takes critical thinking.

Precisely.

Good thing that tweet got over 50MM views so "context" and "critical thinking" can be used in this particular case.

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Jester
Not sure your point.

A media talking head saying the stock market drop was a bloodbath is completely different then one of the 2 presidential candidates saying "if I am not elected it will be a bloodbath for this country". Especially coming from someone who incited the January 6th violence if not down right orchestrated and called for it.

A little thing called context is important. But then that takes critical thinking. I know it is a lot easier to lump everything together but how a word is used affects its meaning.

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
jc...

In all honesty, Trump's threat of a "bloodbath" doesn't worry me...

I would gladly risk Trumps hollow threats of a "bloodbath" just to watch him and his followers suffer another asskicking at the hands of the law abiding American voters.

Trump's "bloodbath" followers would then be forced to pay the price for his "hollow threats" as they face the American justice system, just like their Jan. 6 brothers and sisters did.. losing their jobs because they were sentenced to spend time behind bars.

I have no problem watching Trump followers get conned again.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
P
Legend
Legend
P
It seems he's often times taken out of context.... after the fact when he tries to explain his way around his comments. Some people keep buying it over and over and over again. Me? Not so much. Maybe they can talk themselves out of this one too and blame the democrats for taking it out of context too. It seems the only go to left they have to makes excuses for the things trump says. This was him an Vandalia, Ohio This is in context of the criminals convicted for their crimes on Jan. 6th....

#gmstrong
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 4

Link Copied to Clipboard