Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Legend
Legend
I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that MAGA GOPers infected the immigrant facilities on purpose, like not fixing the border so Trumpians can cry about Biden not fixing the border… for normal people that math doesn’t calculate.

rofl

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
O
Legend
Legend
O
It worries me that people who think like this vote. I feel sorry for how misinformed you are and how you’ve been manipulated. I wonder what the country wil do with folks that jumped off the Trumpian conspiracy theory bridge and landed in crazy-town. I hope y’all can be deprogrammed after we send Trump packing at the poles and the DOJ/GA/FL send him to jail because he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning. America is still ANTIFA.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Pretty sure no anti vaccers hang out in migrant shelters.

I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that MAGA GOPers infected the immigrant facilities on purpose, like not fixing the border so Trumpians can cry about Biden not fixing the border… for normal people that math doesn’t calculate.

Delusional much?

Don’t deflect and project your delusional BS onto me. Trumpians will do anything to get their way, or are you still sleeping on J6? I wouldn’t let an admitted Trump supported scrub my toilets. They’d steal the toilet paper, clog the crapper, and blame it on the first Dem they see… Your entire side of the isle is currently delusional, and you’re in here batting 200 as an excuse maker and lib hater… And you want to lock horns with me? Lol, knocking down your ish is like swatting gnats. As fast as we destroy your next lie, you will go into the GOPer rabbit-hole and pull out another. Meanwhile, you don’t acknowledge facts or truth at all, but just keep pumping out the propaganda like it’s your mission to be DT’s very own Tokyo Rose.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/17/24 07:59 PM.

E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
You just make up imaginary crap as you go.

No Craps Given
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Originally Posted by jfanent

rofl

He's brainwashed by far left commie extremists.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O

More projection. You should open a cinema with all that projection.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by jfanent

rofl

He's brainwashed by far left commie extremists.

I can see why you think that. After filling your tiny head with MAGA ish, anyone who isn’t a traitorous fascist reject is a libtard, enemy of the people, radical leftie, yada yada yada ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. More mental drivel from tokyo rose 2.ZERO

1 member likes this: dawglover05
P
Legend
Legend
P

Hey! You resemble that remark.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
#2063274 03/19/24 03:02 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It looks like Texas will be arresting everyone.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
P
Legend
Legend
P
At the very least targeting a lot of people by pulling them over and harassing them even when they are here legally because they "look suspicious".

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
This is great news!

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Arresting legal citizens is good news? You know it’s going to happen.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
About time something gets done!!! The Democrats are OK with criminals running loose, gangs out of control, fentanyl killing our youth, and we all know they are behind the sex slave industry, but something has to be done to stop that madness. Good for the supreme court and good for Texas.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Did I say that? Arresting Illegals is definitely good news. SCOTUS did something right.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend

Did I say that? Arresting Illegals is definitely good news. SCOTUS did something right.
You do know it’s going to happen though?

And GOPers had a chance to do something weeks ago but trump shot it down, so you all got in, one goose step in line, one goose step at a time. Congrats.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
When this country becomes a fascist dictatorship, I wonder which race, political party or religious group they’ll go after to exterminate.

– Jackie Robinson
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Typical libtard hysteria. Make up stuff and become hysterical about it.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend

You do know it’s going to happen though?

And GOPers had a chance to do something weeks ago but trump shot it down, so you all got in, one goose step in line, one goose step at a time. Congrats.

Can someone decode this?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
trump is the devil himself and lives in Florida aka hell.

– Jackie Robinson
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
A couple thoughts about this decision..

It is not permanent, but they are giving Texas the go ahead until it goes through court-

Texas is like 35-40% latino-some legal, some not; that affects a lot of people;

you can bet in no time, every red state is going to be putting out the same type of law that Texas drafted.

the SC seems not consistent on states rights/federal rights

P
Legend
Legend
P
The fact is we all know they will target everyone who "looks suspicious" which will be determined by the color of their skin. I'm not sure that's the right answer. A lot of innocent people will now be in their crosshairs.

Laredo Mayor expresses concerns over SB 4

LAREDO, TX. (KGNS) - Many in the State of Texas are speaking out about the controversial new state law that would make illegal border crossings a state crime, including the mayor of Laredo.

Last month, Texas lawmakers approved Senate Bill 4, an immigration law that would allow Texas law enforcement officers to arrest people for illegally crossing the border from Mexico.

Laredo Mayor Dr. Victor Trevino said that while he understands the need for border security measures, he believes it could lead to other challenges for law enforcement officers.

“We have federal laws and we have Texas laws, and we need guidance as to which law we are going to follow and who is going to train our officers, city officers, police officers to deal with it,” said Mayor Dr. Trevino. “They are not trained in immigration laws and the other thing is that there’s that possibility of profiling people, if you fit the description, you may be stopped even if you’re a citizen.”

Mayor Trevino goes on to say that local law enforcement continues to collaborate effectively with Border Patrol agents to deter illegal activity in our city.

Dr. Trevino said they are in communication with officials in Washington and the Department of Homeland Security about what’s happening in Laredo.

https://www.kgns.tv/2023/12/06/laredo-mayor-expresses-concerns-over-sb-4/

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
You just make up fake news as you go. Then you get hysterical about it. I'm glad states can finally arrest the illegals. Its TERRIBLE that Biden did NOTHING to close the border. The SCOTUS had to step up.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
There is no fake news there. I said the same thing the mayor of Laredo Texas said.....

" if you fit the description, you may be stopped even if you’re a citizen.”

Reading is fundamental.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Just because you post an article crying tears about something that hasnt happened yet doesnt make it true.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
There is no fake news there. I said the same thing the mayor of Laredo Texas said.....

" if you fit the description, you may be stopped even if you’re a citizen.”

Reading is fundamental.

Common sense, apparently, is not.

Just another in the endless list of your "some think this may happen and this could lead to this" articles of nothingness.

There are five thousand at the border every day... walking in... illegally.

Your article is some cry-baby whatabout that assumes the TMP has time to go out and target people.

That will happen to 25 people after 10 million already crossed illegally. Nobody cares. Nobody should. Now cry me a river about how heartless I am and we can move the strawman somewhere else.

1 member likes this: EveDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
Could you please tell me what criteria they will use to to identify people they might consider suspects then? I mean if you have any intention of trying to have a discussion which I don't believe that you do.

Do you think Texas police will abandon their patrols and station themselves by the border waiting for people to cross while abandoning doing their duties for the rest of their citizens?

So if they are dong their jobs of policing their communities what method will they use to identify likely suspects?

This isn't a "some think this will happen" scenario. It will happen because there is no other criteria for police officers doing their jobs of patrolling and serving their communities to identify suspects.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You're right.

I have absolutely no desire to discuss the nuance in how these guys may choose to do their jobs, nor the hoops you think they should jump through, to avoid hurting someone's feelings or saving you from peeing your panties.

That fact that you do says everything we need to know. To the surprise of nobody.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I had no idea being targeted by law enforcement by the color of your skin was was considered hurting someone's feelings. And of course being against racial profiling is peeing your pants. At least in a trumpian dystopia.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from y.yarn.co]

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

Minus the hyperbole, this seems reasonable.

Now, if it's determined that someone who looks Hispanic is "reasonable suspicion" then, yes, that is a problem.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Mexico has refused to accept any migrants deported by Texas under one of the toughest immigration laws enacted by a US state in modern times. "Mexico will not accept, under any circumstances, repatriations by the State of Texas," the government said

A
Legend
Legend
A
I may be wrong here, but I took it as Mexico said they will not accept any NON Mexicans.

Legend
Legend
You took it wrong. Not surprised. Lol

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I read it the same way arch did

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
Still wrong.

– Jackie Robinson
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You took it wrong. Not surprised. Lol

No need for this. I don't know why you insist on acting so immature all the time. He said nothing to merit that kind of response from you.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Just saying, I had a chuckle he didn’t know what repatriation actually is. But wasn’t surprised. Sometimes I have to stoop to one’s level.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Classy response. One that definitely deserves a big "not surprised".

1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
Legend
Legend
Who’s enjoying this repatriation with NAZI’s?

– Jackie Robinson
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Build That Wall or Elect Someone Who Will

Link Copied to Clipboard