Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't usually talk about my donations to charities. I don't donate for the recognition. But in this case I will say I'm a big supporter of Chef José Andrés and WCK along with one of the larger food banks in my area. I wish I could do much more than I am able to do, but food is the essential need to support life. And while I'm sure my wish will never be met, I hope for a time when everyone on the planet has enough to eat.

They already have a ship with tons of food being delivered in Gaza. God bless Chef José Andrés and the work he is doing around the globe to feed the hungry.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Gaza food aid from Cyprus reaches starving people in north of enclave, says charity

A US-based charity has confirmed that a consignment of almost 200 tons of food aid has reached starving people in northern Gaza today, a week after being despatched by sea from Cyprus.

World Central Kitchen (WCK), working with the UAE and Spanish charity Open Arms, sent the food via the 200-mile (322-km) sea route from Larnaca to a makeshift jetty off Gaza. The consignment arrived on Friday. A convoy of eight trucks belonging to the World Food Programme (WFP) then ferried the aid — the equivalent of half a million meals — to its final destination today.

A UN-backed report said on Monday that famine was “imminent” in the northern Gaza Strip, where some 300,000 people are trapped by fighting. Across the whole Gaza Strip, the number of people facing “catastrophic hunger” has risen to 1.1 million, half the population.

A second vessel is now moored at Larnaca with 240 tons of food on board, waiting to travel pending weather conditions, noted WCK and Cypriot government officials. “WCK is ready to send tonnes of food weekly to Gaza with support from the international community,” said the charity.

Aid agencies say the food that can be delivered by sea to Gaza, though welcome, is completely inadequate for the scale of people’s needs and they have urged Israel to allow far more aid in by road. Hundreds of aid trucks are lined up at the Gaza border awaiting permission to enter.

Cyprus, which backed the WCK initiative, aims to coordinate more aid to the besieged Palestinian enclave. It will host officials from a number of countries on 21 March for talks on the issue, government spokesperson Konstantinos Letymbiotis told journalists. “There will be an exchange of views on what material support states could offer. The extent of humanitarian assistance non-combatants have in Gaza requires the support of many countries.”

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...people-in-north-of-enclave-says-charity/

It seems as though the war strategy of starving the population of Gaza and denying them medical supplies may be averted. But there's still a lot of work to be done.

You do realize if they give up their hostages this would all be averted!!!

Yes, holding innocents hostage so the "bad guys" will let go of innocent hostages makes all sorts of sense. rolleyes Personally, I think it just makes "Israel" "bad guys." Palestinians use the same logic. In their eyes, they took hostages so that Israel would stop holding their country hostage.

Beating "evil" by behaving evil never seems to work out for some reason. It seems to just lead to more evil.

Except Palestine is not a Country. It is actually part of Israel. This confirms the two-state solution does not work and when this conflict ends Israel should take back control over Gaza.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
A two state solution has never been accomplished or established, so you nor anyone on the planet can say it didn’t or doesn’t work.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Gaza food aid from Cyprus reaches starving people in north of enclave, says charity

A US-based charity has confirmed that a consignment of almost 200 tons of food aid has reached starving people in northern Gaza today, a week after being despatched by sea from Cyprus.

World Central Kitchen (WCK), working with the UAE and Spanish charity Open Arms, sent the food via the 200-mile (322-km) sea route from Larnaca to a makeshift jetty off Gaza. The consignment arrived on Friday. A convoy of eight trucks belonging to the World Food Programme (WFP) then ferried the aid — the equivalent of half a million meals — to its final destination today.

A UN-backed report said on Monday that famine was “imminent” in the northern Gaza Strip, where some 300,000 people are trapped by fighting. Across the whole Gaza Strip, the number of people facing “catastrophic hunger” has risen to 1.1 million, half the population.

A second vessel is now moored at Larnaca with 240 tons of food on board, waiting to travel pending weather conditions, noted WCK and Cypriot government officials. “WCK is ready to send tonnes of food weekly to Gaza with support from the international community,” said the charity.

Aid agencies say the food that can be delivered by sea to Gaza, though welcome, is completely inadequate for the scale of people’s needs and they have urged Israel to allow far more aid in by road. Hundreds of aid trucks are lined up at the Gaza border awaiting permission to enter.

Cyprus, which backed the WCK initiative, aims to coordinate more aid to the besieged Palestinian enclave. It will host officials from a number of countries on 21 March for talks on the issue, government spokesperson Konstantinos Letymbiotis told journalists. “There will be an exchange of views on what material support states could offer. The extent of humanitarian assistance non-combatants have in Gaza requires the support of many countries.”

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...people-in-north-of-enclave-says-charity/

It seems as though the war strategy of starving the population of Gaza and denying them medical supplies may be averted. But there's still a lot of work to be done.

You do realize if they give up their hostages this would all be averted!!!

Yes, holding innocents hostage so the "bad guys" will let go of innocent hostages makes all sorts of sense. rolleyes Personally, I think it just makes "Israel" "bad guys." Palestinians use the same logic. In their eyes, they took hostages so that Israel would stop holding their country hostage.

Beating "evil" by behaving evil never seems to work out for some reason. It seems to just lead to more evil.

Except Palestine is not a Country. It is actually part of Israel. This confirms the two-state solution does not work and when this conflict ends Israel should take back control over Gaza.

Someone saying," huminah, huminah Palestine is now Israel," makes it so? So, if Putin decides to say Ohio is now Russia that makes it so? Draw up some paperwork, get some signatures. As long as outsiders are willing to say it is kosher, that's fine?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
With recent political rhetoric from one of our Senators, combined with numerous ads for politicians running for the other Senate seat, I sometimes think Ohio IS part of Russia.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Bull_Dawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by dawglover05
With recent political rhetoric from one of our Senators, combined with numerous ads for politicians running for the other Senate seat, I sometimes think Ohio IS part of Russia.

Uh-oh. I figured it out. After Russia and Ukraine come to the table for peace talks, Biden is going to offer up Ohio as the new Ukrainian homeland. None of the other states would object. It's always been Ohio against the world.

...I started out kidding... Thinking about it...Hmmmmmmm....

Nope, still mostly joking.

Fiercely Independent.
1 member likes this: dawglover05
P
Legend
Legend
P
Second shipment with more than 300 tons of food for Gaza leaves Cyprus port

LARNACA, Cyprus, March 30 (Reuters) - Ships carrying 332 tons of food for Gaza left Cyprus's Larnaca port on Saturday in a convoy which will reach the besieged enclave early next week, authorities said.

It is the second shipment this month after Israel eased a 17-year naval blockade on the Gaza Strip to allow aid in from Cyprus, sourced by U.S. charity World Central Kitchen (WCK) for starving Palestinians.

The aid will be taken to Gaza on a cargo ship and a barge towed by a salvage vessel, along with a tugboat carrying a support team in a journey which will take about 60 hours, a Cypriot official told Reuters.

Cypriot authorities have established, in cooperation with Israel, a maritime corridor to facilitate pre-screened cargoes arriving directly in Gaza.

WCK, which has been active in Gaza for months, arranged the mission with Spain's Open Arms charity, with financing mainly from the UAE and support from Cypriot authorities.

On its first mission earlier in March, it built a makeshift jetty from rubble to offload almost 200 tons of food in the enclave, which does not have any port facilities. Saturday's convoy includes two forklifts and a crane to assist with future marine deliveries, as well as a team to operate the crane.

Separately, the United States plans to construct a floating pier off Gaza to receive aid. The target for completion is May 1, but it could be ready by around April 15, Cypriot President Nikos Christodoulides said late on Friday, citing briefings with U.S. officials earlier in the week.

The United Nations has warned that famine is imminent in the northern Gaza Strip, where 300,000 people are trapped by fighting. More than half of Gaza's population of 2.3 million could face famine by July.

Aid agencies say food delivered by sea to Gaza, though welcome, cannot meet people's needs and they have urged Israel to allow more aid to arrive by land.

U.N. officials have accused Israel of blocking humanitarian supplies to Gaza. Israeli officials reject those accusations and say the delivery of aid once inside the territory is the responsibility of U.N. and humanitarian agencies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...food-gaza-leaves-cyprus-port-2024-03-30/

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Are these the same UN officials blaming Israel blocking aid that were involved in the Oct. attack in Isreal?

At least 12 employees of the U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees participated in or aided the Oct. 7 terrorist attack on Israel, according to Israeli intelligence dossiers obtained by NBC News, which accuse the workers of actions ranging from kidnapping Israelis to supplying logistical support.

The 12 include seven teachers, two school administrators and a social worker employed by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, or UNRWA, which provides education, food and health care to a large percentage of the roughly 2 million people living in Gaza.

A counselor at an UNRWA school is alleged to have taken part in the kidnapping of a female hostage on Oct. 7. An elementary school teacher is accused of having participated in the attack on Re’im, where dozens of Israelis were killed and hostages were taken. Another teacher is alleged to have equipped himself with anti-tank weapons the night before the attack.

A math teacher alleged to be a Hamas operative is accused of having photographed a woman who was kidnapped, and another math teacher from a different Hamas battalion is accused of having crossed into Israeli territory on the day of the attack.

The information compiled in the two dossiers was shared with U.S. officials Wednesday, prompting the U.S. to suspend financial support to the organization. In the ensuing days, eight other countries, including the U.K., Germany and Finland, followed suit.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
WTH are you talking about? Israel just left a hospital they claimed took 14 days to clear. Is it your claim Israel isn't blocking aid from entering Gaza? That they don't control the border crossings? That as such only a fraction of the aid needed is being allowed in?

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Its odd no one is talking about the thousands of Israelis marching against Benjamin Netanyahu and wanting an election .... Guessing they might get labeled antisemitic by some right because to question Benjamin Netanyahu and his acts committing war crimes must be antisemitic.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Just saying In a world of disinformation, it’s plausible. I’m having a hard time believing everything U.N. officials report inside of GAZA . Especially when many were involved in the attack.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by mgh888
Its odd no one is talking about the thousands of Israelis marching against Benjamin Netanyahu and wanting an election .... Guessing they might get labeled antisemitic by some right because to question Benjamin Netanyahu and his acts committing war crimes must be antisemitic.

I know right? It’s odd to me as well. He needs to be voted out I agree.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
You do realize it's not only the U.N. that's saying these things, correct? And it seems one who you are refusing to believe at the U.N is the European Union's foreign policy chief. So yeah, I'm pretty sure he wasn't involved "in the Oct. attack in Isreal".

Human Rights Watch says Israel is violating order from top U.N. court by blocking aid to Gazans

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/...-top-u-n-court-by-blocking-aid-to-gazans

Refugees International says Israel has attacked aid convoys, enforced capricious bans against medicines and water filters, and turned back desperately needed assistance

https://forward.com/fast-forward/58...report-israel-blocking-humanitarian-aid/

I have shown you time and time again how many organizations have confirmed that aid is being restricted by Israel but none of it seems to matter to you.

#gmstrong
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Iranian consulate in Damascus flattened in suspected Israeli air strike-Top Iranian general killed. Several Iranian diplomats killed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ar-BB1kTfmd

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You do realize it's not only the U.N. that's saying these things, correct? And it seems one who you are refusing to believe at the U.N is the European Union's foreign policy chief. So yeah, I'm pretty sure he wasn't involved "in the Oct. attack in Isreal".

Human Rights Watch says Israel is violating order from top U.N. court by blocking aid to Gazans

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/...-top-u-n-court-by-blocking-aid-to-gazans

Refugees International says Israel has attacked aid convoys, enforced capricious bans against medicines and water filters, and turned back desperately needed assistance

https://forward.com/fast-forward/58...report-israel-blocking-humanitarian-aid/

I have shown you time and time again how many organizations have confirmed that aid is being restricted by Israel but none of it seems to matter to you.

I replied to your post that stated “U.N. officials have accused Israel of blocking humanitarian supplies to Gaza. Israeli officials reject those accusations and say the delivery of aid once inside the territory is the responsibility of U.N. and humanitarian agencies.” It’s hard for me to believe the UN officials in Gaza because of their involvement in the OCT attacks. Anyways Hamas has rejected all calls for ceasefire. And as I noted would happen WCK is a bullseye for attacks as 7 volunteers were killed yesterday delivering aid.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Anyways Hamas has rejected all calls for ceasefire. And as I noted would happen WCK is a bullseye for attacks as 7 volunteers were killed yesterday delivering aid.

The civilians of Gaza are not Hamas. I'm advocating that the innocent civilians of Gaza not be starved to death and denied medical supplies. Those are two different things.

You did say that WCK would have a bullseye on their backs. You were just wrong about who would have the bullseye on them. It wasn't Hamas. It was Israel.......

Celebrity Chef Jose Andrés Blasts Israel Over Slain Gaza Colleagues

The Spanish-American chef called on the Israeli government to “stop killing civilians and aid workers” after the death of several workers at his nonprofit in Gaza.

Celebrity chef José Andrés has released a statement demanding the Israeli government put an end to what he described as “indiscriminate killing” in Gaza after the death of four humanitarian workers at his non-profit, World Central Kitchen.

In a post to X, Andrés said he was “heartbroken and grieving” to learn about the tragic loss of several colleagues, who were killed in an Israeli airstrike on Monday while working to deliver food in the enclave, according to the aid organization.

“These are people…angels…I served alongside in Ukraine, Gaza, Turkey, Morocco, Bahamas, Indonesia. They are not faceless…they are not nameless,” Andrés said in his post. “The Israeli government needs to stop this indiscriminate killing.”

The Israeli Defense Forces have since released a statement promising to conduct “a thorough review at the highest levels” into the incident, adding that “the IDF makes extensive efforts to enable the safe delivery of humanitarian aid.”

Founded by Andrés in 2010, the World Central Kitchen has been at the forefront of operations to deliver food to Gaza’s starving population, which has been living under the threat of famine after months of restrictions to aid deliveries.

In his statement on Monday, Andrés accused Israel of “using food as a weapon” of war in Gaza, and called on the government “to stop restricting humanitarian aid, stop killing civilians and aid workers.” “No more innocent lives lost. Peace starts with our shared humanity. It needs to start now,” he added.

Harrowing footage circulated in the aftermath of the tragedy showed the bodies of several World Central Kitchen employees, at least three of whom are aid workers reportedly from Australia, Poland, and the U.K. Their identities have not yet been made public.

The World Central Kitchen has operated in conflict zones and natural disasters around the world, with a focus on facilitating food deliveries in times of crises. In recent weeks, the aid organization has reportedly delivered hundreds of tons worth of food to the war-torn Gaza Strip, where it operates dozens of kitchens.

In a statement confirming the incident on Monday, the nonprofit called the killings a “tragedy,” adding in an X post that “humanitarian aid workers and civilians should NEVER be a target. EVER.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/celebrity-chef-jose-andres-blasts-israel-over-slain-gaza-aid-workers

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I’ve worked with Chef Andres volunteering myself and believe in his word. I find it hard to believe IDF forces are responsible in this case. I could be wrong. We’ll see.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
If anyone would know I believe it would be him. Unless of course you believe he's just got all of his information wrong from his own people on the ground in Gaza. It's not "We'll see" for anyone being objective. It's "We see". It seems as though no matter who reports these things over and over again you always believe Israel hasn't done anything wrong. There are no excuses for purposefully starving the people of Palestine and denying them medical supplies. But then it seems you deny the claims of the World Health Organization and Doctors Without Borders too. Even the people of Israel are starting to rise up against Netanyahu. Maybe you think they're wrong too.

You will most likely have Israel denying responsibility for this. And I'm pretty sure I know who you will believe.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I just want to hear the facts before jumping to a conclusion on my own. But thanks for the LIP lash.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
So then it appears you believe that Chef Andre was reporting something that he didn't know the facts about? It appears he did. So will you believe him next time?.......

Israeli airstrike kills 7 aid workers in Gaza, Netanyahu says it was 'unintentional'

Seven were working in besieged Gaza for celebrity chef's NGO
Dead included Palestinians and citizens of UK, Australia, Poland
Netanyahu: Strike 'tragic', Israel will do all to prevent recurrence
World Central Kitchen says attack is 'unforgivable'
Israeli military promises independent investigation

April 2 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday an Israeli airstrike that killed seven people working for celebrity chef Jose Andres' World Central Kitchen charity in Gaza was unintended and "tragic", and the military pledged an independent inquiry.

The Israeli military confirmed the deadly strike on a WCK convoy that killed citizens of Australia, Britain and Poland as well as Palestinians and a dual citizen of the United States and Canada. WCK said they were travelling in two armoured cars emblazoned with the charity's logo and another vehicle.

The military expressed "sincere sorrow" and promised an independent investigation into the incident, which drew widespread condemnation and ratcheted up pressure for steps to ease the disastrous humanitarian situation in Gaza.

"Unfortunately in the past day there was a tragic event in which our forces unintentionally harmed non-combatants in the Gaza Strip," Netanyahu said in a video statement.

"This happens in war. We are conducting a thorough inquiry and are in contact with the governments. We will do everything to prevent a recurrence."

Israel has long denied accusations that it is hindering the distribution of urgently needed food aid in Gaza, which it has besieged in a war since October, saying the problem is caused by international aid groups' inability to get it to those in need.

Despite coordinating movements with the Israeli military, the convoy was hit as it was leaving its Deir al-Balah warehouse after unloading more than 100 tons of humanitarian food aid brought to Gaza by sea, WCK said.

"This is not only an attack against WCK, this is an attack on humanitarian organisations showing up in the most dire of situations where food is being used as a weapon of war," said Erin Gore, chief executive of World Central Kitchen.

"This is unforgivable."

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Washington had spoken directly to close ally Israel's government and "urged a swift, thorough and impartial investigation to understand exactly what happened". Blinken, speaking to reporters in Paris, added that humanitarian workers must be protected.

"These people are heroes, they run into the fire, not away from it," he said of the seven NGO workers. "We shouldn't have a situation where people who are simply trying to help their fellow human beings are themselves at grave risk."

The Israeli military (IDF) said it was conducting a thorough review at the highest levels to understand the circumstances of what it called a tragic incident, and pledged an investigation by "an independent, professional and expert body".

Israel has been under rising international pressure to alleviate the severe hunger in Gaza, which has been devastated by months of fighting the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas. Much of the densely populated territory has been laid waste and most of its 2.3 million population displaced.

The United Nations and other international groups have accused Israel of hindering aid distribution with bureaucratic obstacles and failing to ensure the security of food convoys, underlined by a disaster on Feb. 29, in which around 100 people were killed as they awaited an aid delivery.

Hamas, Gaza's dominant group, has said the main problem with aid distribution was Israeli targeting of aid workers. After the latest incident, it issued a statement saying the attack aimed to terrorise workers of international humanitarian agencies, deterring them from their missions.

Last week, the World Court ordered Israel to take all necessary and effective action to ensure basic food supplies to the enclave's Palestinian population and halt spreading famine.

In response, Israeli officials accused the United Nations and other international bodies of "failure" over the problems in getting aid to hungry people in Gaza, saying they lack the logistical capacity to perform their jobs.

Andres, who started WCK in 2010 by sending cooks and food to Haiti after an earthquake, said he was heartbroken and grieving for the families and friends of those who died in the airstrike."The Israeli government needs to stop this indiscriminate killing. It needs to stop restricting humanitarian aid, stop killing civilians and aid workers, and stop using food as a weapon."

WCK, which said last month it had served more than 42 million meals in Gaza over 175 days, announced it was pausing its operations in the region immediately and would make decisions soon about the future of its work.

BRITAIN, AUSTRALIA, POLAND CALL FOR INVESTIGATION

Britain, Australia and Poland, countries which have generally been friendly towards Israel, all demanded action to protect aid workers, underlining Netanyahu's increasing diplomatic isolation over the situation in Gaza.

Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese confirmed the death of 44-year-old aid worker Lalzawmi "Zomi" Frankcom and said his government had contacted Israel to demand those responsible be held accountable.

Poland, which also lost a citizen, objected to the "disregard for international humanitarian law and the protection of civilians, including humanitarian workers."

Video obtained by Reuters showed a large hole in the roof of a four-wheel-drive WCK vehicle and its burned and torn interior, as well as paramedics moving bodies into a hospital and displaying the passports of three of those killed.

Conditions in Gaza remain extremely precarious with fighting going on in several areas on Tuesday and 71 people killed in Israeli strikes over the past 24 hours, according to Gaza health authorities.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...-hamas-run-media-office-says-2024-04-01/

I guess Israels tactic of terrorizing aid workers succeeded. They managed to run off WCK. Israels explanation? $#!+ happens.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Ok I just heard it is reportedly an Israeli air strike. Chef was right. Bengi has some explaining. War crimes tribunals are hell.

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 04/02/24 11:36 AM.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I don’t think Biden’s phone call has changed BN mind. Pretty sure he needs to be elected out of power. Aid workers being directly targeted is unacceptable and a war crime.

On the flip side it’s great news for terrorists wanting to kill Israeli’s

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
I agree with you. I don't know that they were specifically targeted but there are certainly strong indications they were. The entire delivery that day had been coordinated with the Israeli military before hand including the timing of the delivery and the route they were going to use. Their vehicles were clearly marked. When you combine that with how many aid workers have been killed in Gaza over the past six months alone it would be safe to say that I'm certainly suspicious that Chef Andre is right.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I really believed this would turn out to be an attack by Hamas. Boy was I wrong. I just don’t get what BN thinks he’s going to gain out waging war like this. When you become what your enemies are, you have fallen into the abyss, deep into the abyss.

– Jackie Robinson
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I actually got to meet Chef Andres once in Barcelona. He was among the nicest people I have ever met in my life. The guy is a very loving dad and very philanthropic. This is an effing nightmare what happened.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
As it's turning out it is appearing more as though my first thoughts may have tragically been correct. He is using starvation of the Palestinian people as a weapon of war. That's something only the most heinous
and depraved individuals would ever contemplate doing.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
As it's turning out it is appearing more as though my first thoughts may have tragically been correct. He is using starvation of the Palestinian people as a weapon of war. That's something only the most heinous
and depraved individuals would ever contemplate doing.

More antisemitic lies!!! Netanyahu should tell Biden to shut up and stay out of Israel's war on terror. Biden and everyone that supports Hamas is just ignoring what happened on October 7th and ignoring the fact that over 100 Israeli citizens are still being held captive.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
You still have yourself convinced that if you don't support Netanyahu you must be antisemitic. You may wish to tell that to the thousands upon thousands of Israeli's protesting for his removal from power in the streets of Israel that. Or are all of those Jewish people antisemitic too? rofl

I guess there's a lot of Israeli's who didn't get your message.

#gmstrong
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
This can't be good

The CIA has warned Israel that Iran will attack the country in the next 48 hours, it has been reported.
https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/133437/cia-warning-iran-attack-israel-consulate

KNIFE EDGE Israel’s war cabinet meets over threat of ‘imminent’ attack by Iran amid fears Middle East crisis could spiral into WW3
https://www.the-sun.com/news/10997611/israel-war-cabinet-threat-attack-iran/

Israel urgently evacuates embassies as diplomats fear Iranian revenge strikes
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1885038/israel-embassies-red-alert-iran-strike

P
Legend
Legend
P
This was pretty much assured to happen when Israel bombed Iran's consulate in Syria. I was hoping that Iran would consider the long range consequences and this wouldn't happen. But I believe they feel the need to strike back. Iran will be a much tougher animal for Israel to tackle than Hamas. They have the arms and means to fight back in kind.

Israeli strike on Iran’s consulate in Syria killed 2 generals and 5 other officers, Iran says

https://apnews.com/article/israel-syria-airstrike-iranian-embassy-edca34c52d38c8bc57281e4ebf33b240

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
This was pretty much assured to happen when Israel bombed Iran's consulate in Syria. I was hoping that Iran would consider the long range consequences and this wouldn't happen. But I believe they feel the need to strike back. Iran will be a much tougher animal for Israel to tackle than Hamas. They have the arms and means to fight back in kind.

Israeli strike on Iran’s consulate in Syria killed 2 generals and 5 other officers, Iran says

https://apnews.com/article/israel-syria-airstrike-iranian-embassy-edca34c52d38c8bc57281e4ebf33b240

Hamas and Hezbollah are both terror organizations sponsored by Iran. Iran has been attacking Israel for a long time thru sponsoring terrorist to act. Israel has bombed the Damascus airport runways many times in the past because Iran was bringing supplies to the region used as weapons against Israel.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by dawglover05
I actually got to meet Chef Andres once in Barcelona. He was among the nicest people I have ever met in my life. The guy is a very loving dad and very philanthropic. This is an effing nightmare what happened.

Yes he is. And definitely doing heroic work. And he can cook like a boss.

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hamas and Hezbollah are both terror organizations sponsored by Iran. Iran has been attacking Israel for a long time thru sponsoring terrorist to act. Israel has bombed the Damascus airport runways many times in the past because Iran was bringing supplies to the region used as weapons against Israel.

To them, Israel is a terrorist state sponsored by us ("the West"). Israel seems to be providing plenty of evidence to support that perspective of late.

Fiercely Independent.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
NFL

– Jackie Robinson
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

To them, Israel is a terrorist state sponsored by us ("the West"). Israel seems to be providing plenty of evidence to support that perspective of late.

I don't believe terror organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah or an axis of evil nation like Iran's point of view really matter. Israel is a Sovereign nation and being a sovereign nation they have a right to defend themselves.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Nobody questioned that. It’s the way they do it that could be criminal. Israel should know this more than any other nation on earth.

– Jackie Robinson
M
Legend
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
And starving the civilians on purpose. There's that. But I guess that's considered okay though.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't believe terror organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah or an axis of evil nation like Iran's point of view really matter. Israel is a Sovereign nation and being a sovereign nation they have a right to defend themselves.

Starving Palestinian women and children and denying them medical supplies is not defending yourself.

#gmstrong
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Israel at war again.

Link Copied to Clipboard