Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
It seems you have no idea that all people are human. That's a you problem.

And you seem to think all humans are equal, even convicted child-raping pedophiles that want taxpayer-funded sex toys dressed as children.

That's definitely a YOU problem.

I may even advise you stop talking about it, you never know who may be watching. wink

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
The Dems in California really need to get their crap together and do something about this homeless crisis in their state.

Im so sick of the policies essentially being “let’s just move them out of everyday eye sight” instead of doing something to address root problems.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
You wish to continue to spend $37,624 a year to keep these people in prison and continue the pattern of children being sexually abused rather than try to address the problem and see if we can lessen the problem. Now you wish to say when someone says humans you know what they meant by your decision to exclude certain humans. When in fact if there is one group of humans whose behavior we should see if we can change it would be pedophiles. I'm not worried about people who give a damn about trying to lesson pedophilia in our society reading my posts.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
And you wish to sell some sick, twisted story that child sex dolls for convicted child rapists will change all that.

1. It's stupid and has not even a semblance of common sense.
2. It's disingenuous because there's no way to tell if it would help, and there are many more veritable hypotheses that it would hurt.
3. It's based on a blatant lie that nothing else is working.
4. It's. gross.

I'm done talking about it. You're better than this and just wish to argue ancillary talking points to a disgusting, pointless conversation. Even the idiot that introduced it admitted she stretched the truth of a late night google dive. There are absolutely NO studies that even hint that this is a good idea, yet you keep citing them.

I'll do you a favor and bow out of this gross-ass conversation, maybe someone else will take up the argument. I'm done, and you're welcome.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm selling the story that I think it's worth finding out by conducting a study to see if it will help things. It's very odd that you call it sick, twisted and gross when it's to find out if it helps prevent or lessen cases of pedophilia. Let me explain to you what's really sick, twisted and gross. Pedophilia The person who pulled the bill is a politician. Bowing to political pressure doesn't mean someone was wrong.

So you refuse to try a study to find out if it will help because you think trying this is more sick, twisted and gross that pedophilia? When did I "cite" a study? Are those children that you are refusing to say deserve the right to see if we can find a way to lesson the number of victims welcome too?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
The Dems in California really need to get their crap together and do something about this homeless crisis in their state.

Im so sick of the policies essentially being “let’s just move them out of everyday eye sight” instead of doing something to address root problems.

You mean like addiction and abuse? The elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about?

I'm all for clean needles, keeping people safe, etc... but "kid hands" is not working.

This kind of stuff is disgusting, and I don't know how anyone in their right mind can look at turning our heads on this stuff as "being kind and understanding" or "helping"... but it's deeper than that... when you turn the cheek you can act like you're trying to help while actually fulfilling your own sadistic agenda. wink

And yes, I know this is an hour, but it's worth the watch, it should win awards. Cast it to the big screen, don't pop popcorn, you might throw up.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Swish

It's a huge problem. The soaring cost of things out there doesn't help. It seems like they want to take the sweep-it-under-the-rug approach.

Last edited by dawglover05; 03/22/24 03:44 PM.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Realizing the difference between a disease and a crime is very helpful. Having and filling more treatment centers rather than jail cells would be a great start.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
They need to reduce the cost for rehab for additiction and mental health issues. Rehabs/Inpatient Treatment is very expensive and these people dont usually have insurance. The help is there, but they often dont have access to it.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Realizing the difference between a disease and a crime is very helpful. Having and filling more treatment centers rather than jail cells would be a great start.

Yeah, but that knife cuts both ways. Decriminalizing something and telling people it's not their fault doesn't work either. Other than the posture we seem to be taking, I definitely agree.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
They need to reduce the cost for rehab for additiction and mental health issues. Rehabs/Inpatient Treatment is very expensive and these people dont usually have insurance. The help is there, but they often dont have access to it.

First, I agree 100%. Although I really think we've grown quite a bit in offering free help to those that can't afford it, particularly in big cities.

The problem is the efficacy of the help itself. Most of these programs are designed for failure because failure keeps asses in the seats and funding in the inbox. They won't admit it, but it's definitely true. Almost all studies state it takes at least 180 days to be of clean mind, body and spirit... yet almost all treatment programs end after 90 days... with a gold coin and a swift kick back out into the real world.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
There are usually services and FQHC's and other programs that people can access for free. I know I've mentioned this before, but my wife has been doing that work for 1.5 decades now. I know federal grants are given to those programs to help facilitate services, but the success and usage of those funds vary from state to state, politician to politician. I remember my wife expressed frustration with both R and D governor administrations in Ohio at how some of the funds were "routed" to places that really were not helpful because it appeared that somebody benefitted. A lot of it depended on who the person was that was in charge.

I'm not sure what the deal is in California between the services that are available and the outreach to actually link those services with the homeless/mentally ill population. I could see Mr. French Laundry being very disconnected on that front, however.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't think having a disease is the fault of the person who has such a disease. But I'm not sure it shouldn't be illegal to some extent. Decriminalization doesn't make something legal. It just means you won't be prosecuted for a small amount. Even that is something I'm rather torn about other than weed. The reason I'm torn about it is that a drug addiction creates victims. Whether they get to the point of stealing from their families or others to support their habit to the pain inflicted upon their entire families.

I'm at the point that I think hard drugs should certainly be illegal but not to the level of a felony for small amounts. That way the court system can force people to get the help they need and monitor them to see if they're still using. Jail time can be held over their heads if they don't comply. I know people say and to a great extent that I agree people won't change until they feel they need to change. But I also find it quite possible that they very well may need to see a change should take place with the proper guidance and counseling. I know that's not the perfect solution but there are drug courts in many communities that work similar to this and as of now it seems to be the best solution I've seen floating around.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Wow. I missed any previous mention of your wife.

Thank her for all of us, sincerely. The "job" is already mostly thankless and heartbreaking, not to mention the frustration you just outlined.

1 member likes this: dawglover05
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE

Yeah, but that knife cuts both ways. Decriminalizing something and telling people it's not their fault doesn't work either. Other than the posture we seem to be taking, I definitely agree.

I would love to see us moving a large population of drug criminals (ones that are only in jail for using drugs, but not distributors and stuff like that) out of jails and into rehab, and divert that funding appropriately.

Prison should be a punishment, and as such isn't the kind of place you send someone to turn their life away from drugs. I have a hard time sending someone who is only hurting themselves to prison, a place that will generally make it harder to fix the stuff that got that person to that state.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I don't think there are many 'users' in prison. Mostly dealers. Many definitely deserving to be there and have a long list of other charges to back that up.

Other than those tidbits, I agree with the premise 100%.

E
Legend
Legend
E
https://nypost.com/2024/03/26/us-ne...ve-any-rail-lines/?utm_source=reddit.com

Biden claims he commuted over the Key bridge by train many times, but it doesnt have a rail line. notallthere

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
https://nypost.com/2024/03/26/us-ne...ve-any-rail-lines/?utm_source=reddit.com

Biden claims he commuted over the Key bridge by train many times, but it doesnt have a rail line. notallthere

Well, at least he hasn't raped anyone and he hasn't been indicted and charged with 91 felonies. I mean there is that of course....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
I don't think there are many 'users' in prison. Mostly dealers. Many definitely deserving to be there and have a long list of other charges to back that up.

Other than those tidbits, I agree with the premise 100%.

Many addicts are forced into dealing. I could see in those cases without a list of other charges on the individual could benefit in a rehabilitation center rather than in a cell.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
Look it's the libtard circle jerk with their whatabouts. Right on schedule.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
You sound just like him. "Bing, bing, bong bong" rofl

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
The sitting libtard president has dementia and hallucinates things that don't exist. And youre trying to compare that to a phrase. notallthere

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm saying one is no better than the other. Would you like for me to show you some of the BS trump has simply made up in his own mind? When someone can't even find the words to say and has to fill it in with "bing, bing, bong bong" on multiple occasions let's not pretend he doesn't have his own issues. You can try to point the finger in only one direction all you like but it won't change the fact trump really isn't any better.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
So Biden is holding a fundraiser tonight with Obama and Clinto and a slate of A-list stars. Imagine that, A-listers, Trump has never pulled that off.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
So Biden is holding a fundraiser tonight with Obama and Clinto and a slate of A-list stars. Imagine that, A-listers, Trump has never pulled that off.

Yeah, Trump is too busy attending the funeral of the police officer who was murdered. Parties are more important than issues to libtards.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
I'm saying one is no better than the other. Would you like for me to show you some of the BS trump has simply made up in his own mind? When someone can't even find the words to say and has to fill it in with "bing, bing, bong bong" on multiple occasions let's not pretend he doesn't have his own issues. You can try to point the finger in only one direction all you like but it won't change the fact trump really isn't any better.

blah blah blah whatabout

No Craps Given
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Yeah, Trump is too busy attending the funeral of the police officer who was murdered. Parties are more important than issues to libtards.

Yeah, but the guy that killed him has 21 arrests including 10 felonies and was let out this month on a gun charge. He's black, so this just goes to show that Trump is #racist.

Besides, this story isn't on MSDNC or CNN, are you sure it's real??

O
Legend
Legend
O
Sorry Fate and Eve, I didn’t watch that propaganda. But you both know that’s what Fox, OAN, and other fascist rags serve far right domestic terrorists.

EDIT- Oh, I forgot the anarchists who claim they dislike Trump but side with GOPers because even though they are traitorous exactly as labeled, the anarchist feels an overwhelming sense of fairness and defends and excuse the worst of human behavior hoping the government fails.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/28/24 02:54 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Next Trump will offer up Trump dildos for two reasons; he enjoys demoing them on himself AND he wants every sucker on his list to buy one so after the election they can go screw themselves.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/28/24 02:57 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P

blah blah blah whatabout

I guess when that's all you got, that's all you got.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
At least she held back on libtard.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, Trump is too busy attending the funeral of the police officer who was murdered.

At least he actually did something worthwhile today. That's a pleasant change of pace.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Now cops getting murdered is right wing propaganda.

Here's the facts since you don't have time for actual news...

What to know about the fatal shooting of NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller:
* Diller, 31, was shot and killed during a routine traffic stop in Far Rockaway, Queens, on March 25, 2024.
* Suspect Guy Rivera opened fire on Diller on Monday evening after the cop approached the vehicle Rivera was in for parking in front of a bus stop.
* Diller was shot once in the stomach below his bulletproof vest. The married father of a 1-year-old boy was rushed to Jamaica Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
* Rivera was wounded when Diller’s partner returned fire. The suspect has 21 prior arrests and was found to have a shiv stored in his rectum during the shooting — in apparent anticipation of being sent to jail again.
* Lindy Jones, the ex-con behind the wheel of the car during the shooting, was also arrested after a second gun was found in his car.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

Last edited by FATE; 03/28/24 03:02 PM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Any time a law enforcement official is killed in the line of duty it's a tragedy.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Yeah, Trump is too busy attending the funeral of the police officer who was murdered.

At least he actually did something worthwhile today. That's a pleasant change of pace.

That orange SOB talked about a returning to law and order under him rolleyes, but the dupews liked it. Smfh, dumb and dumber.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Any time a law enforcement official is killed in the line of duty it's a tragedy.

This one could have been avoided if the animal that killed him was behind bars. Instead, a career criminal was on the streets because of defund the police, soft on crime, race baiting politics of Democrats.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
1 member likes this: EveDawg
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg

This one could have been avoided if the animal that killed him was behind bars. Instead, a career criminal was on the streets because of defund the police, soft on crime, race baiting politics of Democrats.

Don't worry, "Mayor Eric Adams has renewed his calls for Albany to address criminal recidivism following the shooting involving two suspects with lengthy criminal records."

They're going to put together a panel to see if career criminals who have never stopped committing crimes will keep committing crimes.

In other news we don't need to study: the sidewalk is always wet after it rains.

P
Legend
Legend
P
It had nothing to do with "defund the police". But I agree he should never have been walking the streets.

New York cities police budget has increased over the past few years. Not been defunded.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
First, "defund" is sometimes less about dollars and more about (common)sense. Police have been leaving NYC in record numbers since they all became classified as ACAB. As the story states: "mass exodus".

The spike in NYPD officers quitting or retiring as soon as they are eligible, started in 2020.

Cops leaving in record numbers directly followed the ‘defend the police’ movement and protests about police brutality in the wake of George Floyd's death.

Police Benevolent Association, PBA president Patrick Henry said the anti-police sentiment, coupled with bail reform laws, makes it hard to retain veteran cops.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/nypd-retirement-police-officers-quitting-cops-resign-nyc

Second, NYC police have been losing funding as a percentage of spending and spending per citizen for four decades...

[Linked Image from media4.manhattan-institute.org]

https://manhattan.institute/article/defund-the-police-new-york-city-already-did

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 5

Link Copied to Clipboard