Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
Their funding has been increasing fort years now. No amount of mental gymnastics can change that. We both know what D of the D was saying and it's a very popular myth.

Despite 'defunding' claims, police funding has increased in many U.S. cities

https://abc7ny.com/where-police-dep...mpact-crime-defund-the-budgets/12324846/

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I don't think it's mental gymnastics. Did you read the statement from the Police Benevolent Association? In short, cops don't want to be cops anymore, they're all quitting... everywhere. Chicago is in worse shape than NYC. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's not called Chicago anymore, it's more commonly referred to as Chiraq.

All I'm saying is "defund" isn't just about $$. Defund prompted police to say "no mas" and criminals to be handed a get out of jail free card, with ridiculous bail reform laws and prosecutors and DAs that have been informed that kissing the ass of the far-left keeps you employed.

There are many facets to the problem, and "funding" is just one aspect. With that said, funding will need to be through the roof over the next few years: to train new cops, to over-populate the force so they're not overworked, to add feet on the ground in places overtaken by crime and to try to entice vets to stay on the force.

Reading that article I posted I saw one troubling issue that will cost an enormous amount of money... NYC cops have absolutely no reason to stay beyond twenty years, no better retirement, no better pay, no better pension. Better fix that yesterday before the rest of the 'experience' leaves the building.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Big time music mogul and huge Democrat fundraiser “P Diddy” is being accused of running a huge sex trafficking ring that includes pedophilia. Does this mean we can say all democrats support this, especially since he has ties to presidents? Isn’t that how it works around here, Fate?

Of course I don’t think that way, just making the point that some on here do.
This story is growing. Names like Jay Z and Universal Studios CEO Lucian Grainge are allegedly involved.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: archbolddawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't actually disagree with you nearly as much as you think I do but I also think you're being a little overly simplistic. I think there are a variety of reason why "cops don't want to be cops anymore".

I do agree with you that it must be frustrating for them to see criminals continually being let back out and on the streets. I think it's ridiculous that some of these people are walking around in society rather than being incarcerated. That's certainly a big factor. I fail to see how that's requesting or requiring cops to " kiss the ass of the far-left".

However I think there are other reasons that contribute to it. There are also cops who like to, let's say "take liberties" in their policing. I believe now that cops are being held more accountable in our legal system is another reason cops no longer want to be cops. It's getting much harder for them to get a free pass on beating up suspects, fatally harming them when there's no cause for it. They are being held accountable when they abuse suspects and in some cases even kill suspects. I think there are a percentage of police that feel they are above the law and believe they shouldn't be held to the same standards as the rest of us.

Then there's the cost of living in many urban areas. In many places, New York being one of them and here in Nashville as well, it's hard for a cop to afford to live in and around the communities they work for.

So we certainly agree on at least part of the reason cops no longer want to be cops. I just don't think it's a one size fits all issue. I don't think you can make a blanket statement that quite covers it all.

But then also I think one has to ask, how many more jails and prisons do we think we can build and how quickly can they be built? Because capacity has to play into this at some point.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yeah, I try not to do that kind of stuff.

I actually try to play devil's advocate as well when crap like this goes down. Probably unfair to throw shade at everyone on the guest list straight from the jump if all they knew was "Diddy throws great parties".

Gotta dig deep enough to establish who frequented and knew what was going on.

There is already a ton of circumstantial evidence and reliable hearsay that he was drugging girls and many of the people at these parties knew that. Throw them in jail and toss the key.

I cannot even wrap my mind around some of this crap. Like Watson, who could likely have almost any woman he wanted, WTF?? I think it's almost like a God complex and it begins when you are placed on that pedestal so high above all others. And just like every great artist, there is a "peak"... and then a rest of a career trying to match that high. On one hand, it's sad, and probably lonely. On the other, it takes me less than one second to snap back to the reality of the situation, how it takes them even one second longer is beyond me.

Legend
Legend
I know you don’t do crap like that. I think you unfairly get painted in a bad light because you dare defend Republicans and occasionally Trump.

As to this story I’m waiting til more comes out before I make any judgment.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Pdawg
Big time music mogul and huge Democrat fundraiser “P Diddy” is being accused of running a huge sex trafficking ring that includes pedophilia. Does this mean we can say all democrats support this, especially since he has ties to presidents? Isn’t that how it works around here, Fate?

No, that's not the way it works around here. At least not for most of us. Everyone labeled as a liberal on the board called for the George Floyd rioters to be tried of their criminal charges and everyone of them who were convicted be held to the standard punishment that the law calls for. Nobody called them hostages and talked about them being pardoned either.

Of course I don’t think that way, just making the point that some on here do.
This story is growing. Names like Jay Z and Universal Studios CEO Lucian Grainge are allegedly involved.

While I can't speak for everyone else on the board, as far as I'm concerned anyone and everyone who is convicted of any and all crimes connected to this should face the same standard of punishment as anyone else would.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Nah, FATE gets painted in a bad light because he's just a bad person. laugh wink

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
2 members like this: FATE, Pdawg
E
Legend
Legend
E
Thats a straight lie. The libtards on this forum were in deep denial that any rioting at all was going on during the floyd riots. Video was posted showing it on a daily basis and you libtards still denied it.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
When it comes to blaming others for the actions of one, or a few is how it works around here for some. That isn’t a dems thing either. There are those on the right that do it as well. For you to say that’s not how it works is laughable.

When I posted this I was not thinking of you in the slightest. That’s actually not completely true. I don’t think you do that but I knew you would respond

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yeah, I thing we probably agree on 75% of all subjects (except the one's you're clueless about naughtydevil ) and argue like hell about the other 25.

We need some serious reform on all levels. It's so complicated and convoluted, I don't even know where to begin. One thing I feel strongly about is that we need to make room, at all costs, for repeat violent criminals. And recidivism needs to spell in increase in penalty. It almost seems as if the opposite is true.

And just for clarity, I didn't say police need to kiss that ass, I said DAs and prosecutors know that it means job security, in the here and now, anyway.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Thats a straight lie. The libtards on this forum were in deep denial that any rioting at all was going on during the floyd riots. Video was posted showing it on a daily basis and you libtards still denied it.

You obviously weren't paying attention. What some were denying is that it was BLM conducting those riots. They began after dark and after the actual protest marches had concluded. Nobody upheld or excused the criminal behavior that took place. Try to keep up next time.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

You obviously weren't paying attention. What some were denying is that it was BLM conducting those riots. They began after dark and after the actual protest marches had concluded. Nobody upheld or excused the criminal behavior that took place. Try to keep up next time.

No you all were in complete denial. You were then and you are now.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
I would love to argue with your post but I can't find a single thing that you posted for me to argue about. saywhat

Go figure!?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Bring your receipts. You can't because there aren't any.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
So Biden is holding a fundraiser tonight with Obama and Clinto and a slate of A-list stars. Imagine that, A-listers, Trump has never pulled that off.

Kid Rock
John Schneider
Scott Baio

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Eight migrants found squatting last week inside a Norwood, Bronx apartment were arrested on gun and drug charges, but six of them were subsequently released without bail. 😮

"Let them go... they probably needed to sell the drugs and guns to feed the kid! Nobody cares about the kids anymore!!"

Suspected migrant squatters found in NYC apartment with child face gun, drug charges
One of the migrants was arrested last year on attempted murder charges

By Michael Dorgan Fox News
Published April 2, 2024 6:27pm EDT | Updated April 3, 2024 9:34am EDT

A group of eight migrants who sources said were found squatting in the basement of a New York City apartment with a child are facing drugs and weapons charges after police found ketamine, cocaine and guns at the home.

The NYPD busted the migrants Wednesday after authorities were called to a Bronx apartment following a report of a person displaying a gun just after 10 p.m., police said.

When police arrived, they found a man pointing a gun at someone in the driveway of the apartment at 3259 Hull Ave., NYPD Chief of Patrol John Chell told the New York Post. But the suspect took off when the police approached him and fled into the building’s basement, he added.

The officers allegedly chased and tackled the man, who they later identified as Hector Desousa-Villalta, 24, of Venezuela, who was arrested for attempted murder last year and subsequently let go.

While police were collaring Desousa-Villalta, another man, Javier Alborno, 22, also of Venezuela, tried to sneak out of the same basement with a handgun tucked under his arm. But the officers saw him and cuffed him too, Chell added. Alborno is also no stranger to law enforcement, having been arrested in September and indicted for possession of a loaded gun.

A search of the basement apartment revealed two additional guns and a large quantity of a controlled substance, police said.

BOSTON MAYOR SILENT ON SANCTUARY CITY POLICIES AMID MIGRANT CRIME REPORTS

The weapons included a "ghost gun" and three extended magazines, a box of ammunition, a bag of ketamine and a bag of ketamine mixed with cocaine, the Post reported, citing Chell.

Police also found a 7-year-old child inside the apartment. The NYPD was unable to say who the child’s parents are.

Many of the eight suspects are from the South American country and all of them were squatting in the house, Fox News sources say.

Video from the scene shows bags of trash, a chair, a mattress and other items strewn across the backyard of the property. There is also an inflatable pool partly filled with water and a moped at the side of the house. A wheelchair could also be seen on the front porch.

ICE AGENTS RECAPTURE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CHARGED WITH RAPE WHO WAS RELEASED ONTO STREETS IN VIRGINIA

Alfred Munoz, a neighbor, described what he saw.

"There were a lot of people, a lot of young people, a lot of motorcycles," Munoz told WNYW. "You know, at one point, you know, there were seven, eight motorcycles parked in the back."

Documents viewed by Fox News Digital reveal that the landlord moved to evict the tenants of the building in October after their lease term ended Oct. 13. It does not name the tenants. It is unclear if people are still squatting at the house.

In total, eight people, including one woman, 20-year-old Yoessy Pino Castillo, were arrested in relation to last week’s incident. The remaining men collared were Yerbin Lozado-Munoz, 25, Yojairo Martinez, 42, Miquel Vaamondes-Barrios, 31, Jefferson Orlando Abreau, 39, Johan Cardenas Silva, 35.

All eight were charged with criminal possession of a weapon, criminal possession of a controlled substance and acting in a manner injurious to a child, police say.

NYC squatters arrested
The backyard of the property was littered with used items and trash. (WNYW)

Desousa-Villalta, who was allegedly waving a gun last Wednesday, was cut loose without bail despite the Bronx District Attorney's Office telling Fox News that prosecutors asked that he be held on $150,000 bail.

He allegedly shot a fellow migrant in the leg during an argument over a woman in Yonkers in August 2023, but the attempted murder case fell apart when the victim refused to cooperate, Chell said, according to the Post.

Alborno, who police say also had a gun Wednesday night, was still in custody as of Tuesday, the Bronx DA's office said.

Alborno was indicted for possession of a loaded gun in September and cut loose after that incident even though the Bronx district attorney requested $10,000 bail, the Post reported, citing Chell.

Vaamondes-Barrios is also being held and wanted for retail theft and shoplifting in both New York and Pennsylvania.

The remaining six migrants have all been let go without bail despite the Bronx DA requesting bail for them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspecte...yc-apartment-child-face-gun-drug-charges

E
Legend
Legend
E
That once vibrant city is rotting due to the libtards running it.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P

rofl

I think you and trump share the same speech writer.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Illegal migrants
Squatting in an apartment
With guns
With drugs
With a child under their "care"

Released without bail?

Who, in their right mind can justify this? Under what pretense??

It deserves to rot. Every lib city who flies these stupid flags of "everyone is oppressed" deserves everything they get. Shameful and sickening.

P
Legend
Legend
P
"It"?

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

rofl

OR -- they both have two eyes and a functioning brain. wink

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
"It"?

The. City... "it"

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE

rofl

People with a functioning brain don't refer to people as "libtards". That's in true trumpian style.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Says the dude that screams "TRUMP SQUAD!!" every time someone disagrees with him. rofl

1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
E
Legend
Legend
E

rofl

People with a functioning brain don't refer to people as "libtards". That's in true trumpian style.

The shoe fits. Look what they have done to NYC. SHAME.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
There is another place where the shoe would fit but I don't hear about you sticking it up there.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Says the dude that screams "TRUMP SQUAD!!" every time someone disagrees with him. rofl

It has never happens when "someone disagrees with me". It happens when people hurl insults with zero content. But then you know that.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

It has never happens when "someone disagrees with me". It happens when people hurl insults with zero content. But then you know that.

So that has something to do with Trump?? lmao Thanks for proving my point. 🤣

E
Legend
Legend
E
There is another place where the shoe would fit but I don't hear about you sticking it up there.

Hypocrit says what?

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
It doesn't appear as if you had anything to say.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
The only point is seems that you have proven is the one on top of your head.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
The real point is the same one people see day after day.

I post about eight migrants, squatting in an apartment, released with no bail on gun, drug and endangering a minor charges.

Eve responds about how far the city has fallen...

YOU change the subject to "TRUMP!" and turn the thread into an insult-hurling extravaganza.

AKA Wednesday... and Thursday, and Friday through Tuesday.

Same old song and dance, but somehow, ^ this ^ is how you get your kicks. thumbsup

P
Legend
Legend
P
Actually the only thing I questioned about your post was what you mean by "it". You explained what you meant and I made no further comment in regards to it. But of course you know that.

Her ramblings and use of consistently using the term "libtard" is truly of the trumpian style. Or lack of style and taste as it is. Pointing that out is something I will continue to do. My only mention of trump is how much she sounds just like him. I'm sorry that hurts your sensibilities. Actually, no I'm not.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Pit at 12:40 pm. responding to eve saying the shoe fits: "There is another place where the shoe would fit but I don't hear about you sticking it up there."

Pit at 12:42 "It has never happens when "someone disagrees with me". It happens when people hurl insults with zero content."

Pit at 12:56: "The only point is seems that you have proven is the one on top of your head."

But yeah, he only gives what he gets, right?

P
Legend
Legend
P
As per usual you are pulling up the rear. It seems to be a position you are comfortable with. There's another one you can add to your list. rofl

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

I just wanted to thank all of the participants in the little game yesterday. You see, we have people come on here and post nasty things with zero content quite a bit. One posts like a shemale truck driver with an eighth grade education screaming and name calling at every turn.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Trump loves the uneducated, we need people to ship goods across the nation and what ever would we do without having people screaming out Murica and Freedumb!? So I didn't want you to get the impression I thought that was a bad thing.

We have another saying we're all doomed to hell if we don't push national Christian agenda into everyone's life and our schools. Then there's day of the dog and keith pushing their rhetoric. Now everyone has the right to do that. None of that is against the rules. But it's quite funny how none of those who responded to my posts yesterday ever say a word about the others. When it's their side doing it they have no objections. They remain silent at all costs.

But of course that's exactly what I expected. A total double standard and hypocrisy. The entire display was hilarious! I expected those who try to label others as #snowflakes and being #triggered to come out from the shadows and prove it is actually they themselves they are describing. Job well done!

So in case you were confused which it seems as though you were, when you never question the ramblings of a trumpian, when you never speak out against their crazy rhetoric and only target those who speak out against him, you are in fact supporting the trumpian message.

#trumpsquad

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Did you just start your period today?

Geez.

So, anybody that doesn't follow you around, fifty posts per day, screaming "yeah, screw Trump" after every post, is in fact supporting him?

I think MSDNC is throwing out some kind of weird sound waves that are rotting all of your brains.

Legit. off. your. rocker. rofl

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
One posts like a shemale truck driver

Nevermind. I think I've figured it all out! rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
Blaming me because you never utter a word about their rhetoric. Interesting yet weak cover. You've never spoken out about anyone acting just as bad or worse from the other side. Just own it.

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 5

Link Copied to Clipboard