Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
I don't believe terror organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah or an axis of evil nation like Iran's point of view really matter. Israel is a Sovereign nation and being a sovereign nation they have a right to defend themselves.

Starving Palestinian women and children and denying them medical supplies is not defending yourself.

I blame Hamas for the starving of the Palestinian civilians. They caused the war. They have stolen money for years purposed for Palestinian civilians and used it for self-gain and military purposes. But go ahead and believe all the anti-Israel propaganda.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Of course you blame them. You think starving women and children that are in no way affiliated with Hamas is a perfectly fine way to get back at Hamas. Since when did fighting a war include starving women and children? I know you hate to admit to the inhumanity Netanyahu is inflicting on these innocent people, I hope calling the truth propaganda makes you feel better about it.

Netanyahu controls the aid that goes into Gaza. He is purposefully restricting it down to a trickle. He is starving those people. You approve. That's disgusting.

That's the facts of what's going on on the ground.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

An unpopular take, but one I definitely agree with.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Israel to open 3 aid corridors following Biden's call with Netanyahu

Washington — The Israeli government has approved the opening of three humanitarian aid corridors that were specifically requested by President Biden in a Thursday call with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Mr. Biden told Netanyahu the Israeli strike that killed seven aid workers in Gaza was "unacceptable" and warned that U.S. policy toward the conflict going forward will depend on Israel's actions to relieve the ongoing humanitarian crisis, the White House said.

The Erez Crossing in northern Gaza, which has not been open since the start of the conflict, will be opened. The Port of Ashdod will be opened for humanitarian deliveries, and aid trucks from Jordan will be allowed to traverse Israel into Gaza via the Kerem Shalom border crossing.

"This increased aid will prevent a humanitarian crisis and is necessary to ensure the continuation of the fighting and to achieve the goals of the war," Israel's Cabinet said in a statement.

The two leaders spoke for the first time since Monday's deadly strike that killed workers from the World Central Kitchen, a charity that has worked to deliver food aid in Gaza. One American was among the dead. Mr. Biden told Netanyahu "the strikes on humanitarian workers and the overall humanitarian situation are unacceptable," the White House said in a summary of the conversation.

Mr. Biden said on Tuesday that he was "outraged and heartbroken" by the deadly strike, which prompted international condemnation. Israeli officials have said the strike was unintentional and a mistake.

The president "made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series of specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm, humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers," the White House said. "He made clear that U.S. policy with respect to Gaza will be determined by our assessment of Israel's immediate action on these steps. He underscored that an immediate ceasefire is essential to stabilize and improve the humanitarian situation and protect innocent civilians, and he urged the prime minister to empower his negotiators to conclude a deal without delay to bring the hostages home."

National Security Council spokesman John Kirby wouldn't get into details about what any U.S. policy change might be. "If there's no changes to their policy and their approaches, then there's going to have to be changes to ours," Kirby said at the White House, noting the call lasted about 30 minutes.

The strike on the World Central Kitchen workers has become the latest flashpoint in the U.S.-Israel relationship. The U.S. has significant leverage over Israel as its main supplier of weapons and military equipment.

José Andrés, the head of the World Central Kitchen, said the nonprofit aid organization had been communicating its workers' movements to the Israeli Defense Forces before the strike on Monday. In an interview with Reuters, he accused Israel of "deliberately" targeting the charity workers.

"This was not just a bad luck situation where, 'Oops, we dropped a bomb in the wrong place,'" Andrés told the news agency, insisting his organization's vehicles were clearly marked. Andrés said he believes the vehicles were targeted "systematically, car by car."

Nir Barkat, Israel's economy minister, dismissed Andrés' comments as "nonsense" in an interview with CBS News' partner network BBC News, insisting that it had been a "grave mistake" and for which he said Israel was "terribly sorry."

The U.S. has no plans to conduct an independent investigation into the strike, Kirby told reporters Wednesday. White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said the president wants to see a swift, comprehensive investigation, but will leave that to the Israelis. The Biden administration is "going to continue to have those really tough conversations" with its Israeli counterparts, she said.

"We understand how Chef Andrés is feeling," Jean-Pierre told reporters Wednesday. "He just lost members of his team, I'm sure who felt like family to him as well."

The relationship between Mr. Biden and Netanyahu has becoming increasingly tense, with disagreements spilling out into public view. Netanyahu recently canceled a visit by an Israeli delegation to Washington after the U.S. declined to block a vote in the U.N. Security Council calling for a cease-fire in Gaza and the release of hostages taken by Hamas on Oct. 7.

Last month, Mr. Biden said he believes Netanyahu is "hurting Israel more than helping Israel" by not doing more to avoid civilian deaths in Gaza. In response, Netanyahu said Mr. Biden was "wrong."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-netanyahu-phone-call-israel-world-central-kitchen-strike-gaza/

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Netanyahu should follow the teaching in Proverbs 14:7 stay away from the fool; you will not find knowledge on their lips. And Biden is a fool.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
M
Legend
Legend
M
28 nations and counting.... And still there are those that want to suggest what Israel is doing is just fine... Hard to fathom. I do feel wirh some certainnty that if US cutizens were dying and starving in such a conflict many that are championing the Israeli respinse would be calling for nukes to be used in retaliation.

Last edited by mgh888; 04/05/24 12:28 PM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Netanyahu should follow the teaching in Proverbs 14:7 stay away from the fool; you will not find knowledge on their lips. And Biden is a fool.

If you're going to quote scripture, Romans 12:17-21 feels pretty applicable:

Originally Posted by ESV
Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's too bad that he doesn't believe in Jesus or maybe he would have paid attention to this part. Maybe you should too if you plan to use the Bible as your reference.....

Matthew 25:40-45
King James Version

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And before you go off half cocked, just remember God said that he so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son. He didn't say the U.S. or Israel.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It's too bad that he doesn't believe in Jesus or maybe he would have paid attention to this part. Maybe you should too if you plan to use the Bible as your reference.....

Matthew 25:40-45
King James Version

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And before you go off half cocked, just remember God said that he so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son. He didn't say the U.S. or Israel.

So, you want Israel to take in feed, and drink and clothe the same people that murdered their citizens, raped their women, put their children in ovens, etc.... I could go on and on and on.

You do realize that there is a prophesy in Ezekial 38 and 39 the Gog Magog war where Russia, Iran, Turkey, Syria, and a few northern Africa nations (the same nations the hoopties reside from) come together to attack Israel and Israel has no other nation willing to help them. Wow that seems to be happening with the spread of antisemitism. Also, that sounds like a US with Joe Biden at the reigns. Then God steps in and causes earthquakes and rains fire from the sky down on the invaders so much so that it takes 7 years to bury the dead. The God of Israel never sleeps nor slumbers. May God arise and may his enemies be scattered. Let's just hope we never make ourselves enemies to Israel. God also says he will bless those that bless Israel and curse those that curse Israel.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The women, children and afflicted Palestinians didn't murder anyone. Hamas did. What people aren't willing to support Israel doing is starving those civilians while you are. When jesus arises he won't be starving anyone. You have elective scripture syndrome.

Joe Biden supports you not starve innocent people. Oh the humanity!

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So, do the bible verses that you quote only mean something, and not the ones that Bull and Pit quoted? I'm just trying to figure out which parts of the bible matter, for my own edification...or can we pick and choose?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I actually didn't expect anything at all to have come from the Biden call. I imagine it was rather tense and terse. Glad they opened up corridors. Not sure which pressure points were pressed.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I have no idea and hopefully Netanyahu will comply with the requests to the point we will never have to know. The Bible is an odd book to the extent that different people who read it come away with totally different conclusions as we can see.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I find that the "subservient" passage quote never seems to go well when I quote it at home laugh

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Did you ever consider trying this?

naughtydevil

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Ha, I prefer sleeping in my own bed.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Legend
Legend
Sincere question:
Do you belong to a "Last Days" Ministry?

[Y/N]

"too many notes, not enough music-"
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-795724#google_vignette

IDF ends active ground invasion, completely withdraws from southern Gaza
The decision came less than two days after Israel opened the Erez Crossing and Ashdod port to transfer humanitarian aid.
By YONAH JEREMY BOB
APRIL 7, 2024 12:06
Updated: APRIL 7, 2024 15:44
Email Twitter Facebook fb-messenger
Israeli soldiers walk past Israeli tanks near Israel's border with the Gaza Strip, in southern Israel October 15, 2023. (photo credit: REUTERS/AMIR COHEN)
Israeli soldiers walk past Israeli tanks near Israel's border with the Gaza Strip, in southern Israel October 15, 2023.
(photo credit: REUTERS/AMIR COHEN)

The IDF on Sunday announced that it had concluded the active invasion stage of the war for now while leaving open the possibility of a future new invasion of Rafah in deep southern Gaza.

In terms of IDF soldiers, this means that the IDF has withdrawn all of Division 98 from Khan Yunis in southern Gaza while maintaining one plus brigades - the Nahal brigade and portions of Brigade 401 – in northern and central Gaza.

Although a top IDF official said that this change had nothing to do with US pressure, the timing was unmistakable in coming right after the IDF’s disastrous mistaken killing of seven humanitarian aid workers last week.

The decision also came less than two days after Israel opened the Erez Crossing and Ashdod port to transfer humanitarian aid, decisions made under threat by the US of potentially losing weapons support after Jerusalem had refused these requests from Washington for months.

Critically, this means that Palestinians can, on one hand, move freely within southern Gaza and Khan Yunis and that there is a complete vacuum for preventing a return of Hamas governance, but the IDF is keeping northern and central Gaza cut off from the south.

This means Palestinians cannot move from south to north and that over two million Palestinians, more than half of whom are northern Gaza residents, remain separated from their communities, with somewhere between 150,000-300,000 Palestinians remaining in northern Gaza, who never left.

At one point, the IDF had five divisions, between 30,000 and 40,000 ground forces, deep into Gaza, as well as even larger forces circling the Strip.

Those forces were reduced significantly in mid-January when the IDF declared it had achieved operational control of northern Gaza and released Division 63 to return to Fits standard northern border duties facing off against Hezbollah.

But from December until now, Division 98 was destroying Hamas’s forces in and around Khan Yunis, at one point with around seven brigades.

By early February, Division 98 had achieved most of its mission, but it continued more minor operations in areas such as the Hamed neighborhoods of Khan Yunis.

It had been accepted conventional wisdom from top Israeli officials that a major reason for keeping Division 98 in Khan Yunis was to achieve concessions from Hamas in the hostage exchange negotiations.

Hamas immediately declared the IDF withdrawal, even partial, a victory for sticking to its position of demanding IDF withdrawals, including of troops in northern Gaza.

The world’s attention will likely now shift to whether the IDF will invade Rafah first, whether Hamas will cut a deal for the hostages to avoid such an invasion, or whether Israel will concede further to Hamas’s demands for returning more Palestinians to northern Gaza.

An IDF official tried to frame the withdrawal from Khan Yunis as opening up Rafah as a stronger possibility because now hundreds of thousands of Palestinians may return there.

The official said that if more Palestinians leave Rafah, evacuating the remaining civilians will be easier without needing to take active, aggressive measures to move them.

In addition, the IDF said that its operation taking over Shifa Hospital a second time shows that it can quickly penetrate and take down Hamas if it tries to reform military units.

Politicians and Hostage families react to the news
United Right Party leader Gideon Sa’ar commented on the move in a post on X. "Regardless of what happens later in the war, the continuous decrease in the size of the forces and the intensity of the military pressure over the past months - has kept us far away from achieving the war goals."

"This is directly connected to our moving away from arriving at a new hostage deal," he added.

The Hostages and Missing Families Forum released the following statement to the press:

In light of the news regarding the withdrawal of the maneuvering forces from Gaza, the Hostage and Missing Families Forum reminds us that the IDF entered Gaza after October 7 to bring about a complete victory for the State of Israel

The government's decision to withdraw the maneuvering forces from Gaza and switch to ongoing defense proves that the IDF was able to bring Israel many achievements and victories in the military arena and undermine Hamas' capabilities.

The Prime Minister and the War Cabinet - it's time to bring the State of Israel to absolute victory! The departure of the maneuvering forces should be the first step in the deal. Now, the hostages in Gaza must not be left behind!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Sincere question:

[Y/N]

I was going to guess some sort of fundamentalist baptist sect, but that’s a legit question.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
José Andrés: Let People Eat

In the worst conditions you can imagine — after hurricanes, earthquakes, bombs
and gunfire — the best of humanity shows up. Not once or twice but always.
The seven people killed on a World Central Kitchen mission in Gaza on Monday
were the best of humanity. They are not faceless or nameless. They are not generic
aid workers or collateral damage in war.

Saifeddin Issam Ayad Abutaha, John Chapman, Jacob Flickinger, Zomi Frankcom,
James Henderson, James Kirby and Damian Sobol risked everything for the most
fundamentally human activity: to share our food with others.

These are people I served alongside in Ukraine, Turkey, Morocco, the Bahamas,
Indonesia, Mexico, Gaza and Israel. They were far more than heroes.

Their work was based on the simple belief that food is a universal human right. It is
not conditional on being good or bad, rich or poor, left or right. We do not ask what
religion you belong to. We just ask how many meals you need.

From Day 1, we have fed Israelis as well as Palestinians. Across Israel, we have
served more than 1.75 million hot meals. We have fed families displaced by
Hezbollah rockets in the north. We have fed grieving families from the south. We
delivered meals to the hospitals where hostages were reunited with their families.
We have called consistently, repeatedly and passionately for the release of all the
hostages.

All the while, we have communicated extensively with Israeli military and civilian
officials. At the same time, we have worked closely with community leaders in
Gaza, as well as Arab nations in the region. There is no way to bring a ship full of
food to Gaza without doing so.

That’s how we served more than 43 million meals in Gaza, preparing hot food in 68
community kitchens where Palestinians are feeding Palestinians.
We know Israelis. Israelis, in their heart of hearts, know that food is not a weapon
of war.

Israel is better than the way this war is being waged. It is better than blocking food
and medicine to civilians. It is better than killing aid workers who had coordinated
their movements with the Israel Defense Forces.

The Israeli government needs to open more land routes for food and medicine
today. It needs to stop killing civilians and aid workers today. It needs to start the
long journey to peace today.

In the worst conditions, after the worst terrorist attack in its history, it’s time for
the best of Israel to show up. You cannot save the hostages by bombing every
building in Gaza. You cannot win this war by starving an entire population.

We welcome the government’s promise of an investigation into how and why
members of our World Central Kitchen family were killed. That investigation needs
to start at the top, not just the bottom.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said of the Israeli killings of our team, “It
happens in war.” It was a direct attack on clearly marked vehicles whose
movements were known by the Israel Defense Forces.

It was also the direct result of a policy that squeezed humanitarian aid to desperate
levels. Our team was en route from a delivery of almost 400 tons of aid by sea —
our second shipment, funded by the United Arab Emirates, supported by Cyprus
and with clearance from the Israel Defense Forces.

The team members put their lives at risk precisely because this food aid is so rare
and desperately needed. According to the Integrated Food Security Phase
Classification global initiative, half the population of Gaza — 1.1. million people —
faces the imminent risk of famine. The team would not have made the journey if
there were enough food, traveling by truck across land, to feed the people of Gaza.

The peoples of the Mediterranean and Middle East, regardless of ethnicity and
religion, share a culture that values food as a powerful statement of humanity and
hospitality — of our shared hope for a better tomorrow.

There’s a reason, at this special time of year, Christians make Easter eggs, Muslims
eat an egg at iftar dinners and an egg sits on the Seder plate. This symbol of life
and hope reborn in spring extends across religions and cultures.

I have been a stranger at Seder dinners. I have heard the ancient Passover stories
about being a stranger in the land of Egypt, the commandment to remember —
with a feast before you — that the children of Israel were once slaves.

It is not a sign of weakness to feed strangers; it is a sign of strength. The people of
Israel need to remember, at this darkest hour, what strength truly looks like.

https://worldcentralkitchen.cdn.prismic.io/worldcentralkitchen/Zg8DyhrFxhpPBUSx_Opinion_Jose%CC%81Andre%CC%81s_LetPeopleEat-TheNewYorkTimes.pdf

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Sincere question:

[Y/N]

No. Non-Denominational. But I do believe we are living in the last days. I believe the rapture of the church will be happening very soon and the anti christ will be coming on the scene soon after. I believe the globalist movement in the world is a set up for him to take over.

P
Legend
Legend
P
But what one religion is the true religion? If every other religion is wrong, will they too be called up in the rapture? And does supporting Israel starve women and children secure your place in heaven?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
But what one religion is the true religion? If every other religion is wrong, will they too be called up in the rapture? And does supporting Israel starve women and children secure your place in heaven?

There is only one church that was established and created by God thru the new covenant of Jesus Christ sacrifice and resurrection. He was a willing sacrifice. A sinless man that paid the ultimate price for all of the sins of the entire world. Then defeating death and the grave by his resurrection. It is also the only religion that has historical evidence to support this crucifixion. Then the accounts of his resurrection were recorded by people who witnessed him live and in person living after he was crucified. The Muslim religion did not write about Muhammed being resurrected until 150 years after the fact. Not eyewitness accounts. There is only one way to heaven that that is accepting that he died for your sins and rose again for your salvation. So, the answer to will others be raptured is No they will not, but everyone has had the opportunity to accept that free gift. It is also God's hope that everyone will accept it, but he gives people the free will to make their own choice and decisions. Coolest thing is we all decide where we spend eternity.

As far as starving women and children. I am sure he hates what is happening but like most people who know and understand what happened on October 7th it is Hamas's fault and not Israel. Israel leadership has to do what is best for its people and there are always casualties of war and the terrorist caused this not Israel.

P
Legend
Legend
P
As far as starving women and children. I am sure he hates what is happening but like most people who know and understand what happened on October 7th it is Hamas's fault and not Israel. Israel leadership has to do what is best for its people and there are always casualties of war and the terrorist caused this not Israel.

Starving innocent women and children is a choice Netanyahu made. Not Israeli citizens. Somehow you can't seem to separate Palestinian civilians from Hamas in your thinking. Hamas didn't force Netanyahu to starve all of those people. The terrorists don't force anyone to cut of humanitarian aid to women and children. The, "Johny made me do it" defense doesn't work.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Starving innocent women and children is a choice Netanyahu made. Not Israeli citizens. Somehow you can't seem to separate Palestinian civilians from Hamas in your thinking. Hamas didn't force Netanyahu to starve all of those people. The terrorists don't force anyone to cut of humanitarian aid to women and children. The, "Johny made me do it" defense doesn't work.

Netanyahu is trying to win a war he must win for the safety of his citizens. War is ugly. In the grand scheme of things there is no rules to war it is win or lose. Win and to the victor comes the spoils. Lose and pay the price. He must win. Those being starved is a result of what Hamas did. By your fake outrage Harry Truman would have been wrong dropping the Adam bomb on Japan. It did end that war though.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So starving innocent women and children is fake outrage? No rules for war?

What is the international rule of war?

International humanitarian law (IHL) – known also as the Law of Armed Conflict or the Law of War – is the body of international rules that in time of armed conflict protects those who do not, or can no longer, participate in hostilities, such as civilians, the wounded and prisoners of war.

Every state in the world has adhered to the Geneva Conventions and although not all states are yet parties to the two Additional Protocols of 1977, many of the rules set out in these instruments enjoy the status of customary international law applicable to all states.

The parties to a conflict must at all times distinguish between the civilian population and combatants in order to spare the civilian population and civilian property. Neither the civilian population as a whole, nor individual civilians, may be attacked. Attacks may only be made against military objectives.

People who do not or can no longer take part in hostilities are entitled to respect for their lives and for their physical and psychological wellbeing. They must in all circumstances be protected and treated with humanity, without distinction. It is forbidden to kill or wound an enemy who surrenders or who can no longer take part in the fighting.

Neither the parties to the conflict nor members of their armed forces have an unlimited right to choose methods and means of warfare. It is forbidden to use weapons or methods of warfare that are likely to cause unnecessary losses or excessive suffering.

The wounded and sick must be collected and cared for by the party to the conflict which has them in its power. Medical personnel and medical facilities and vehicles may not be attacked. Personnel wearing the distinctive emblem of the Red Cross, Red Crescent or Red Crystal on white backgrounds, and facilities and vehicles bearing the emblems, must be respected.

https://www.ireland.ie/en/dfa/role-...onal-law/international-humanitarian-law/

I guess of course if you wish to conduct yourself the way terrorists do........

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
This kind of rhetoric is why the US continues losing support around the world. Blind eyes to Israeli war crimes is sickening.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't believe terror organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah or an axis of evil nation like Iran's point of view really matter. Israel is a Sovereign nation and being a sovereign nation they have a right to defend themselves.

Starving Palestinian women and children and denying them medical supplies is not defending yourself.

I blame Hamas for the starving of the Palestinian civilians. They caused the war. They have stolen money for years purposed for Palestinian civilians and used it for self-gain and military purposes. But go ahead and believe all the anti-Israel propaganda.

Is Hamas blocking access to Gaza? Technically speaking its as though the United States would be cutting off one of the States (say Florida as an example) and blockading the ports of entry.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Legend
Legend
P
No Hamas is not blocking aid to Gaza. Israel controls everything that goes in and out of Gaza. They are blocking food and medical supplies from crossing the border into into Gaza at a rate than can sustain the Palestinian civilians.................

“With Nasser and the European Gaza Hospital almost inaccessible, there is no longer a health care system in Gaza. These systematic attacks against health care are unacceptable and must end now so that the wounded can get the care they need. The entire health system has been rendered inoperative.”

https://www.doctorswithoutborders.o...cutting-access-health-care-southern-gaza

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Swish
This kind of rhetoric is why the US continues losing support around the world. Blind eyes to Israeli war crimes is sickening.

And the situation in Ukraine is no different. "We will be your allies and help support your efforts to fight Russian invaders. Until we decide we won't."

The U.S. can no longer be depended upon to keep their word.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
No Hamas is not blocking aid to Gaza. Israel controls everything that goes in and out of Gaza. They are blocking food and medical supplies from crossing the border into into Gaza at a rate than can sustain the Palestinian civilians.................

“With Nasser and the European Gaza Hospital almost inaccessible, there is no longer a health care system in Gaza. These systematic attacks against health care are unacceptable and must end now so that the wounded can get the care they need. The entire health system has been rendered inoperative.”

https://www.doctorswithoutborders.o...cutting-access-health-care-southern-gaza

I get it and knew the answer. It’s the context of the response. DoD can blame Hamas, but Israel is responsible for the blockade and its military actions.

Yes, Hamas started the fight and as long as they hold hostages the fight will continue. That much is certain. But Israel has lost credibility in the world because of its brutal response and risks sanctions (no military supplies) or intervention to stop the carnage. But I will reiterate, the fight will continue until the hostage situation is resolved.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend

#gmstrong
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Iran has just launched drones.
Will take several hours

Not launched any cruise missles.
Biden and the team have already assembled

Legend
Legend

#gmstrong
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
I expect Israel to respond to this Iranian attack, even though Iran's attack failed to produce the desired results.

Hopefully Netanyahu will be satisfied with Israel's successful defense that appears to have repelled Iran's attack and not escalate the situation further.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by mac
I expect Israel to respond to this Iranian attack, even though Iran's attack failed to produce the desired results.

Hopefully Netanyahu will be satisfied with Israel's successful defense that appears to have repelled Iran's attack and not escalate the situation further.

I hope so. If not it is one more step in to us stumbling in to a world war.

The Middle East blowing up, eastern Europe in conflict. Tensions high with China over Tiawan. Bar fights can escalate quickly with a thrown bottle here or a swing of a pool cue there.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Jc

I think it’s interesting that Iran completely telegraphed their attack, using an attack that’s easily defendable.

Israel, Jordan, UK and US all were in on shooting down the missiles and drones launched at Israel, and they took out damn near all of them.

Not saying Iran capable of more, but this attack was clearly one meant to save face, not actually be a retaliatory assault. Iran isn’t interested in an actual war against the West.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Jc

I think it’s interesting that Iran completely telegraphed their attack, using an attack that’s easily defendable.

Israel, Jordan, UK and US all were in on shooting down the missiles and drones launched at Israel, and they took out damn near all of them.

Not saying Iran capable of more, but this attack was clearly one meant to save face, not actually be a retaliatory assault. Iran isn’t interested in an actual war against the West.

Or the Iranian military industrial complex exerted pressure for profit.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Jc

This is the most accurate post I have seen about this entire situation.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
Or the Iranian military industrial complex exerted pressure for profit.

rofl

At least I'm hoping you were being satirical.

#gmstrong
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Israel at war again.

Link Copied to Clipboard