Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by Damanshot
No matter what you think Eve, you cant top Republicans talking about Russia in Glowing terms. Republicans win for dumbest crap.

Name one.

Matt Gaetz, Lauren Bobert, MTG

Mike Turner is a Republican Rep and he himself has calling out republican congressmen for this very thing.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ssian-propaganda-house-floor-1235000251/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-r...-propaganda-has-infected-republican-base

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13281623/mike-turner-russian-propaganda-republicans.html

There is lots of video if you can't read...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's hard for some to see the truth when they keep their eyes shut

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Jester

I think it's more like horses forgetting that they have blinders on. The paradigm one holds affects how one sees things.

It's not a specific characteristic of a particular group. Everyone has developed their own "blinders" over time.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
No matter what you think Eve, you cant top Republicans talking about Russia in Glowing terms. Republicans win for dumbest crap.

Name one.

Mike Turner is a Republican Rep and he himself has calling out republican congressmen for this very thing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13281623/mike-turner-russian-propaganda-republicans.html

Nice try.

Three articles saying the exact same thing about the exact same person, talking about propaganda by basically saying oh, believe me, it's there!!. Zero mentioning anyone "talking about Russia in glowing terms". People questioning funding, or the cause and effect of war are not "speaking about Russia in glowing terms".

Try again, I want to know about all the republicans speaking about Russia in glowing terms. Maybe phone a friend.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by Jester

It's hard to do anything but insult posters when you never have an idea that wasn't copied and pasted. Go find us some more articles about nothingness.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
No, I do not. I am for the protection of children. Any parent who wants to castrate their child should probably see a psychiatrist.

You keep obsessing over sex change operations for children. This is something that's very rare and you dodged the actual question like a cockroach dodges poison.....

Ron DeSantis stated on August 4, 2022 in a press conference:

"They are literally chopping off the private parts of young kids."

Transition-related surgery limited to teens, not 'young kids.' Even then, it's rare

We found no examples of "young kids" receiving transition-related surgery. The Florida Department of Health differentiates between children - under 10 - and adolescents - between 10 and 18. DeSantis' office provided PolitiFact with two cases involving adolescents.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...related-surgery-limited-teens-not-young/

Try looking at an actual fact check instead of listening to fools.

Now back to what you stated about parental choice and those medications which are actually being used far more often......

I'll ask you again. Since you seem to be for parents having a choice, who do you think it is getting those medications for their children and giving it to them? Do you support their right to choose?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Eight migrants found squatting last week inside a Norwood, Bronx apartment were arrested on gun and drug charges, but six of them were subsequently released without bail. 😮

"Let them go... they probably needed to sell the drugs and guns to feed the kid! Nobody cares about the kids anymore!!"

Suspected migrant squatters found in NYC apartment with child face gun, drug charges
One of the migrants was arrested last year on attempted murder charges

By Michael Dorgan Fox News
Published April 2, 2024 6:27pm EDT | Updated April 3, 2024 9:34am EDT

A group of eight migrants who sources said were found squatting in the basement of a New York City apartment with a child are facing drugs and weapons charges after police found ketamine, cocaine and guns at the home.

The NYPD busted the migrants Wednesday after authorities were called to a Bronx apartment following a report of a person displaying a gun just after 10 p.m., police said.

When police arrived, they found a man pointing a gun at someone in the driveway of the apartment at 3259 Hull Ave., NYPD Chief of Patrol John Chell told the New York Post. But the suspect took off when the police approached him and fled into the building’s basement, he added.

The officers allegedly chased and tackled the man, who they later identified as Hector Desousa-Villalta, 24, of Venezuela, who was arrested for attempted murder last year and subsequently let go.

While police were collaring Desousa-Villalta, another man, Javier Alborno, 22, also of Venezuela, tried to sneak out of the same basement with a handgun tucked under his arm. But the officers saw him and cuffed him too, Chell added. Alborno is also no stranger to law enforcement, having been arrested in September and indicted for possession of a loaded gun.

A search of the basement apartment revealed two additional guns and a large quantity of a controlled substance, police said.

BOSTON MAYOR SILENT ON SANCTUARY CITY POLICIES AMID MIGRANT CRIME REPORTS

The weapons included a "ghost gun" and three extended magazines, a box of ammunition, a bag of ketamine and a bag of ketamine mixed with cocaine, the Post reported, citing Chell.

Police also found a 7-year-old child inside the apartment. The NYPD was unable to say who the child’s parents are.

Many of the eight suspects are from the South American country and all of them were squatting in the house, Fox News sources say.

Video from the scene shows bags of trash, a chair, a mattress and other items strewn across the backyard of the property. There is also an inflatable pool partly filled with water and a moped at the side of the house. A wheelchair could also be seen on the front porch.

ICE AGENTS RECAPTURE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CHARGED WITH RAPE WHO WAS RELEASED ONTO STREETS IN VIRGINIA

Alfred Munoz, a neighbor, described what he saw.

"There were a lot of people, a lot of young people, a lot of motorcycles," Munoz told WNYW. "You know, at one point, you know, there were seven, eight motorcycles parked in the back."

Documents viewed by Fox News Digital reveal that the landlord moved to evict the tenants of the building in October after their lease term ended Oct. 13. It does not name the tenants. It is unclear if people are still squatting at the house.

In total, eight people, including one woman, 20-year-old Yoessy Pino Castillo, were arrested in relation to last week’s incident. The remaining men collared were Yerbin Lozado-Munoz, 25, Yojairo Martinez, 42, Miquel Vaamondes-Barrios, 31, Jefferson Orlando Abreau, 39, Johan Cardenas Silva, 35.

All eight were charged with criminal possession of a weapon, criminal possession of a controlled substance and acting in a manner injurious to a child, police say.

NYC squatters arrested
The backyard of the property was littered with used items and trash. (WNYW)

Desousa-Villalta, who was allegedly waving a gun last Wednesday, was cut loose without bail despite the Bronx District Attorney's Office telling Fox News that prosecutors asked that he be held on $150,000 bail.

He allegedly shot a fellow migrant in the leg during an argument over a woman in Yonkers in August 2023, but the attempted murder case fell apart when the victim refused to cooperate, Chell said, according to the Post.

Alborno, who police say also had a gun Wednesday night, was still in custody as of Tuesday, the Bronx DA's office said.

Alborno was indicted for possession of a loaded gun in September and cut loose after that incident even though the Bronx district attorney requested $10,000 bail, the Post reported, citing Chell.

Vaamondes-Barrios is also being held and wanted for retail theft and shoplifting in both New York and Pennsylvania.

The remaining six migrants have all been let go without bail despite the Bronx DA requesting bail for them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspecte...yc-apartment-child-face-gun-drug-charges

I wonder what foreign county this guy is from? And in a red state in a Republican dominated town to boot......

Where do you suggest we send these Texas squatters back to? It does appear that the border with Redneckxico isn't being protected.

And this couple. Are they from the nation of Whitesville?

Those damned migrant squatters!

It's a white squatters invasion I tell ya!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
[Linked Image from images.squarespace-cdn.com]

1 member likes this: jfanent
P
Legend
Legend
P
So its not about squatters? Oh that's right, only if you have decided to target immigrants for it. rofl

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
So its not about squatters? Oh that's right, only if you have decided to target immigrants for it. rofl

Right.

These eight illegals with guns, drugs and a child in their care don't even exist... because Pit@DawgTalkers found some videos of other squatters.

So now I'm "targeting" them.

Talk about people needing deprogrammed.

1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
P
Legend
Legend
P
They exist along with many others. So yes, rather than address the issue of squatters you targeted migrant squatters. Try reading your post again. Faux News and their purposeful targeting of immigrant squatters. Things people such as yourself eat up while acting like they are the main issue on something that has been a huge problem for years across all races and nationalities. I do understand why pointing that out would #trigger you though.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
It's not like you need to defend them so vehemently, they're not pedophiles. How many "protected groups" do you have on your list??

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
So yes, rather than address the issue of squatters you targeted migrant squatters.

Didn't you just target white squatters?? Hmmm...

P
Legend
Legend
P
Somebody had to show others the nature of your disease. Would you like to see some black squatters as well? But it appears my goal was achieved. Once someone pointed the finger at squatters that looked like you do you didn't like it. They look like me too. But I was already aware of the fact that targeting others while refusing to take ownership that people who look like me are no less guilty of the same thing is wrong. Others? Not so much.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Pit has made it very clear that he affirms pedophilia.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
You have made it clear that you stand for the rights of sex dolls over children being victimized by pedophiles.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
You have made it clear that you stand for the rights of sex dolls over children being victimized by pedophiles.

Put your toy away. Child sex dolls are illegal. Stop encouraging their use.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
Stop encouraging the sexual abuse of children over the sexual abuse of sex dolls. My toy just came here posting crazy stuff as she usually does.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Name one.

Nice try.

Three articles saying the exact same thing about the exact same person, talking about propaganda by basically saying oh, believe me, it's there!!. Zero mentioning anyone "talking about Russia in glowing terms". People questioning funding, or the cause and effect of war are not "speaking about Russia in glowing terms".

Try again, I want to know about all the republicans speaking about Russia in glowing terms. Maybe phone a friend.

Let's review shall we:

I said: "No matter what you think Eve, you cant top Republicans talking about Russia in Glowing terms. Republicans win for dumbest crap."

You asked me to NAME ONE:

I named three

Then I quoted a Republican Rep saying what I was saying and you decide that that isn't real.

And yes, they were caught spewing Russian Rhetoric and Propaganda.

It's not my fault you are incapable of understanding this. If you wanna back a bunch of Russia loving jackwads, be my guest.

Vote for Trump if you want a Hitler/Putin type dictator.. If that makes you sleep better at night to have a guy that can, with a wave of his finger, have you killed if you smile at him wrong. That's what Hitler did, that's what Putin does.

It's a dunder headed thng to do, but go for it. Like I said, if it makes you feel smart, be my guest

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E
Grow a brain. Learn to read. Ask for help in understanding how this forum works.

I am not part of whatever conversation youre having.

Stop making up fake news and randomly putting my name with it.

Or I'll start doing the same.

Damon cries into his pillow at night when AOC gets shouted down at townhall meetings by her own constituents.

Oops my bad, thats real news not fake news.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Did yo expect her to engage in an honest conversation after all of these years?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Grow a brain. Learn to read. Ask for help in understanding how this forum works.

Damon cries into his pillow at night when AOC gets shouted down at townhall meetings by her own constituents.

Originally I responded to you with that comment, so you are wrong again. Hows it feel to always be so wrong

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend

No, but I keep trying

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

Originally I responded to you with that comment, so you are wrong again. Hows it feel to always be so wrong

You randomly spewed at me about Russians. You just make up fake news and throw my name in there.

Blabber on with your fake news to someone else.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E

We can see what youre doing in the closet with that doll. SHAME

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P

We can see what youre doing in the closet with that doll. SHAME

I still haven't figured out how you ended up in my closet. Seems like a stalker issue.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

We are being led by morons on both sides of the aisle. Lord help us.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.thefp.com/p/npr-editor-how-npr-lost-americas-trust

NPR Insider shares how corrupt the libtard media is. SHAME.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://nypost.com/2024/04/04/us-ne...y-hamas-supporter/?utm_source=reddit.com

Yeah, I'll just put this here. UCLA used to have a good reputation. Now they are a joke.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Pdawg

We are being led by morons on both sides of the aisle. Lord help us.

Which begs the question:
"What are we everyday American voters supposed to do, to get a better slate of representatives?"

This person is no better equipped to represent you & me than a representative who blames eclipses, earthquakes, and "Jewish space lasers" for our current state of affairs.

Serious (non-partisan) question here... because we can't go on like this, if we wish to move forward a viable society.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: mac
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Speaking up and doing it emphatically. We enable so much, my friend. So so much. You know why? Because we’re too busy trying to harvest excrement to throw at the other side, while we wait for our own side to try and show some semblance of rationality, but it rarely happens.

Do you think the people in northwest Georgia are objective and well-informed? Hell no. If they were, then why the hell would they put some butthead like her in office? If she was legitimately challenged by someone who had an inkling of critical thought in his/her own mind, with constituents who cared to listen, she’d get her ass kicked. She can’t even answer simple questions from the media. Watch her. It’s abhorrent.

That’s the problem though. The PerfectSpirals and the Eves of the world are controlling American politics. Their vote counts as much as yours and as much as mine. And you know what’s funny? Both of them probably would have been offed in a world of Chinese politics for saying half of the stuff that’s been said by both of them. But we are trying to run an ideal model of modern American politics that is supposed to be a beacon to the rest of the world of what everything should be like. And it should be like that.

BUUUT, we can’t get out of our own way. Right now, we have stupid constituents that are too busy throwing shade at the other side, while doing NOTHING to improve the district they reside in. Politicians focus on the dumbass constituents because their vote means just as much and they know they can capture those votes into perpetuity.

So you want to know what to do to effect change, my friend? And this is coming from someone who has started reaching the end of his rope. It’s to turn to our dumbass representatives who feel entitled in their role, regardless of party, and saying “Listen up you stupid butthead, I don’t like you. You really kinda suck. I’m going to vote for the other person unless you tangibly show me how you are legitimately representing my interests. Party means nothing to me. This is on you to prove yourself. If you don’t, we’ll find someone else!” And we have to follow up on that.

Otherwise, we are going to be stuck in the same BS we’re in.

But I don’t see an immediate change, because it’s easier to accept what you’re dealt with and to call other people libtards or GOPers because that makes us feel better on some stupid superficial level.

Last edited by dawglover05; 04/10/24 12:49 AM.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
2 members like this: Swish, Clemdawg
P
Legend
Legend
P

Nice opinion piece.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Nice opinion piece.

Opinion piece with facts.

Here's one: "I found 87 registered Democrats working in editorial positions and zero Republicans."

Publicly funded media representing ONE SIDE of all stories and talking points.

I'll stop there so we can bring out the goalposts.

P
Legend
Legend
P
When all one does is claim everything moves the goalposts you probably have them within arms reach. It is sad how Republican voters that used to work for NPR ran like scalded dogs because the truth frightened them so badly. That tends to happen a lot when they're challenged. That's why they tend to congregate at places like FOX News and Breitbart. Now go ahead and throw your tantrum.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice opinion piece.

Here's one: "I found 87 registered Democrats working in editorial positions and zero Republicans."

Nah, right wing propaganda sources don't need fancy editors...

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Isn't it funny? People going to prison and facing over 80 criminal counts and all they can do is obsess about who works at NPR.

rofl

Now you can bring out your goal posts Fate because I pointed out how you ignore things of substance while obsessing over things that are in comparison very trivial.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Crap. I forgot to say TRUMP.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Pit@Dawgtalkers says post only what he wants to talk about.

Actually, half his 60,000+ posts have exactly the same message.

It seems like it may make more sense for him to talk to himself.

Oh, wait...

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by WooferDawg

Nice opinion piece.

Nah, right wing propaganda sources don't need fancy editors...

Sarcasm, I assume. I don't think Pit got it though. First time for everything.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 5

Link Copied to Clipboard