Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
I know liberals dont mind taking it up the butt

It sounds as if you may be the voice of experience. George Santos resembles your comment. And he's a Republican.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

It sounds as if you may be the voice of experience. George Santos resembles your comment. And he's a Republican.

So does that male Biden Admin appointee who kept stealing womens luggage from the airport. And wearing the dresses he stole.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Most conservatives think you people are crazy.

they also think the election was stolen. They also think both 9/11 and Jan. 6th were inside jobs. They also thought that Taylor Swift was going to endorse Joe Biden at the SB. then they thought Obama wasn't a citizen. The Pizzagate conspiracy theory. That Ted Cruz father was involved in killing JFK. Then there's MTG and those Jewish space lazers. I could go on and on. But the point being people can't take what conservatives think seriously.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

So does that male Biden Admin appointee who kept stealing womens luggage from the airport. And wearing the dresses he stole.

So you think that cross dressing means the same thing as taking it up the butt? I see where the confusion lies.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Most conservatives think you people are crazy.

they also think the election was stolen. They also think both 9/11 and Jan. 6th were inside jobs. They also thought that Taylor Swift was going to endorse Joe Biden at the SB. then they thought Obama wasn't a citizen. The Pizzagate conspiracy theory. That Ted Cruz father was involved in killing JFK. Then there's MTG and those Jewish space lazers. I could go on and on. But the point being people can't take what conservatives think seriously.

Nobody cares about those conspiracy theories except foaming at the mouth liberals. And you certainly are foaming.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
So Republicans keep making them up and feeding them to their base because they don't care? rofl

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Nobody cares what liberals have to say because you foam at the mouth like someone needs to put you down because you have rabies.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm sorry you find the facts so offensive. In case you missed it, Biden won in 2020 WITH the popular vote as well. Obviously more people care than don't. There's that math thing you have so much trouble with again.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
You need a rabies shot.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
You need a muzzle. There's enough stupidity being spouted without you adding to the noise pollution.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
I willl never stop antagonizing trolls. That's what you get to look forward to.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
When did you start antagonizing yourself?

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
I'm not a troll. I don't feel the need to stalk everyone on this forum, have the last word in every thread and play the contrarian to everyone's point of view. Your posting is ugly and you live under a bridge.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
E
Legend
Legend
E
But now you luck out, because I have a life and must go live it.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not a troll.

Your posting is ugly and you live under a bridge.

Evidence your first quote is a lie. You're not very good at this.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
This may help explain a lot about why the people in rural Tennessee process information the way they do.......

Tennessee lawmakers send bill to ban first-cousin marriages to governor

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Republican-led Tennessee Legislature has overwhelmingly voted to send GOP Gov. Bill Lee a proposal that would ban marriage between first cousins.

The House cast a 75-2 vote Thursday on the bill after the Senate previously approved it without any opposition.

But a particularly vocal opponent, Republican Rep. Gino Bulso, took up most of the debate time, as he argued for an amendment to allow first-cousin marriages if the couple first seeks counseling from a genetic counselor.

In a previous committee hearing on the bill, Bulso lightheartedly shared a story about how his grandparents were first cousins who came to the U.S. from Italy in the 1920s, then traveled from Ohio to Tennessee to get married. He and other lawmakers laughed, and Bulso voted for the bill in that committee.

Then during Thursday’s floor debate, the socially conservative attorney argued that the risk of married cousins having a child with birth defects does not exist for gay couples. He contended there is no compelling government interest to ban same-sex cousins from getting married, saying that would run afoul of the U.S. Supreme Court’s gay marriage decision.

He also couched his argument by saying that he thought the Supreme Court decision on gay marriage was “grievously wrong.” Bulso has supported legislation aimed at the LGBTQ community. That includes a bill he is sponsoring that would largely ban displaying pride flags in public school classrooms, which civil liberties advocates have contended runs afoul of the U.S. Constitution.

“The question is, is there a public health issue with a male marrying a male first cousin?” Bulso said. “And I think the answer is no.”

Ultimately, lawmakers voted down Bulso’s amendment and approved the ban proposed by Democratic Rep. Darren Jernigan.

“I hope it’s safe to say that in 2024, we can close this loophole,” Jernigan said.

Jernigan said a 1960 attorney general’s opinion determined that an 1820s Tennessee law restricting some marriages among relatives does not prevent first cousins from marrying. He responded to Bulso that there was no violation to the gay marriage ruling in his bill.

Republican Rep. Monty Fritts was the other lawmaker to vote against the bill.

https://apnews.com/article/tennessee-first-cousin-marriage-ban-5f7336dbce53f8f74092fd706347b2ec

Of course it had to be a Democrat to bring the issue to the floor.

It's also legal for first cousins to get married in Georgia. That helps explain a lot too.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
But now you luck out, because I have a life and must go live it.

Obviously last call in the pub.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm still thinking it may be a first cousin issue.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish
The fact that you don’t know a lot of conservatives with that view does nothing to change the fact that there are a bunch of conservatives in this country who hold those views, and right wing groups and individuals who have proven that they are willing to use violence, such as J6.

There's a handful that post often on this very site. Probably more if we really dug into it.

However, I don't see anything happening quite like you do. It will be the MAGA extremists vs everyone.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by oobernoober
The fact that you don’t know a lot of conservatives with that view does nothing to change the fact that there are a bunch of conservatives in this country who hold those views, and right wing groups and individuals who have proven that they are willing to use violence, such as J6.

There's a handful that post often on this very site. Probably more if we really dug into it.

However, I don't see anything happening quite like you do. It will be the MAGA extremists vs everyone.

There are MAGA extremists that promote political violence / civil war that post often on this site??

Please PM me the list so I can steer clear.

Scary.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
Legend
O
I willl never stop antagonizing trolls. That's what you get to look forward to.

Don’t look in a mirror, infinite loops are a biatch.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I agree that may have gone a step too far. Yet many feel that when you ignore such things and make excuses for his behavior to some extent you're passively condoning it. Not only does that happen a lot on this board but people point the finger at and act like there's something wrong with the people that point out his behavior rather than calling trump out for his behavior.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE

There are MAGA extremists that promote political violence / civil war that post often on this site??

Scary.

No, I was talking about "anti-MAGA" conservatives.

But going back and re-reading the back-and-forth between swish and Eve, I'm now thinking I may have flipped around the groups that they were talking about. I thought she was saying that she doesn't know any "anti-MAGA" conservatives (meaning all the conservatives she does know are anti-liberal enough to try another Jan6). Reading again, I'm not sure I got that right.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Ah, I got it. Thanks for clarifying. I think you probably "flipped" the groups, at least that was my perspective from what she was saying.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE

Scary.

I'd like to believe that there aren't any such people. I'd like to believe that we'd get rid of them. Violence like January 6th is just uncalled for and those that defend those that committed that crime shouldn't be welcome here.

Just like I can't justify BLM going off on Violence either. You can guess the other groups I don't justify either.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E

This movie just came out. I havent seen it yet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/14/movies/civil-war-box-office.html

Apparently the audience for this film has been libtards and moderates.

Guess you guys are getting ready for your hysterical meltdown when Trump wins. rofl

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
So wifey and I saw the movie, eve.

There were no sides taken in the movie. Which is the whole point. The movie is from the perspective of a photojournalist, whose job is to capture the images of the conflict. So she’s literally experience the atrocities from multiple angles in the conflict. There really are no good or bad guys, as morality is judged by the factions themselves, which is more than 2.

The fact that you think this is some liberal leaning movie for leftist shows you’re just taking the word of other people instead of watching the movie yourself.

Just like the typical cult behavior which is conservative America.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: dawglover05
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
SO, Trump who supports J6 and would free "the political prisoners" shouldn't be welcomed----I'll second that.

Just can't help myself- I must point out what FOOLS any Republican support Trump is-- you support a CON MAN. Just another troubling fact- please check it out. Article from Financial Times

WithumSmith+Brown was appointed to vet Trump Media & Technology Group's financials soon after it was founded in early 2021. But the firm resigned before the end of 2021, the FT reported citing people familiar with the matter.

According to the FT's sources, WithumSmith+Brown no longer wanted to be associated with Trump and his company after several months on the job.

Next, the Donald turned to a yes man accounting firm---- In January 2022, Trump Media instead turned to a smaller accounting firm to conduct the audit, BF Borgers, which has less than stellar record with regulators. The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board said it identified multiple deficiencies in every audit it had reviewed from BF Borgers in the past two years, per Bloomberg

Please buy Truth Social stock-- they have cooked the books, but the Donald needs money for his lawyers. Damn some folks are just too dumb.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Legend
Legend
Bro, it’s not even a cult behavior anymore. It’s downright fascist style hate. The similarity to NAZI Germany is, well you know, this is how a dictator is born. What happens after that is never good.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
So wifey and I saw the movie, eve.

There were no sides taken in the movie. Which is the whole point. The movie is from the perspective of a photojournalist, whose job is to capture the images of the conflict. So she’s literally experience the atrocities from multiple angles in the conflict. There really are no good or bad guys, as morality is judged by the factions themselves, which is more than 2.

The fact that you think this is some liberal leaning movie for leftist shows you’re just taking the word of other people instead of watching the movie yourself.

Just like the typical cult behavior which is conservative America.

I don't think it's a liberal movie. I just thought it was interesting that the liberals are the ones attending the movie. Not the conservatives. That's what the article I linked says. It doesn't really support your argument that conservatives are going to start a civil war. They don't apparently care about this movie.

Last edited by EveDawg; 04/16/24 12:26 PM.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
He doesn't really need to support the argument that conservatives are going to start a civil war. Republican extremist politicians are supporting that message................

In Georgia, state Sen. Colton Moore warned politico-turned-podcaster Steve Bannon that any prosecution of Trump would lead to a likely civil war. “I don’t want to have to draw my rifle,” Moore said. Concerningly, Moore also seemed to imply that Georgia state troopers would be willing participants in any effort to bust Trump out of jail. That last bit may be fantastical thinking on Moore’s part, but he’s hardly alone.

Former Georgia Republican gubernatorial candidate Kandiss Taylor also lent her voice to the chorus of war cries, describing Trump’s indictments as “treason” and “a hijacking of our country,” telling podcaster William Wallis, “This is war, and I hope and pray it gets resolves before we use guns…we’re at war right now, a war for our freedom.”

Moore and Taylor are admittedly fringe figures — Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp unceremoniously rejected Moore’s call to remove Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis from office, while Taylor finished a distant last place in her party primary. But the right’s calls to violence aren’t just coming from local politicians in and around Atlanta. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who in 2008 served as the GOP’s vice presidential standard-bearer, assured Newsmax’s Eric Bolling that a civil war is “going to happen” if prosecutors don’t drop all charges against Trump.

“Those who are conducting this travesty and creating this two-tier system of justice […]we’re not going to keep putting up with this,” Palin told Bolling. “I like that you suggested that we need to get angry. We need to rise up and take our country back.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4187490-republicans-just-cant-stop-calling-for-civil-war/

GOP Rep. Maddock on tape: ‘We’re going to have a civil war or some sort of revolution’

https://michiganadvance.com/2023/08...-a-civil-war-or-some-sort-of-revolution/

Madison Cawthorn Is Openly Talking About Civil War at This Point

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...ly-talking-about-civil-war-at-this-point

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
He does, since he said it.

As for the rest, I dont read your pedantic blah blah blah.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's funny how if you don't want to hear it you won't read quotes from actual Republican politicians. That amounts to sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "La, la, la, la ,la ,la."

These are elected Republicans talking about a civil war. Of course you don't want to read it.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
That's because this:

GOP Rep. Maddock on tape: ‘We’re going to have a civil war or some sort of revolution’

https://michiganadvance.com/2023/08...-a-civil-war-or-some-sort-of-revolution/

Always ends up being more like this:

“If the government continues to weaponize these departments against conservatives and the citizens that are then the taxpayers, you know what’s going to happen to this country?” Matt Maddock is heard asking the crowd.

Someone responded “communism.”

“The goal is communism, right?” Maddock continued. “Or Marxism, the Democrats’ dream, right? But what’s going to happen before that? Someone’s going to get so pissed off, they’re going to shoot someone,”’said Maddock. “That’s what’s going to happen. Or we’re going to have a civil war or some sort of revolution. That’s where this is going. And when that happens, we’re going to get squashed. The people here are going to be the first ones to go.”

I didn't even bother with the other two, it will be more of the same.

But people like you frame it as someone "calling for civil war". After eight straight years of hair on fire bullshxt stories, nobody is paying attention or lending any credence to sound-byte-drive-by conspiracy theories. But please, post some more. Let me know if you want any of the 50 links from lefty news sources warning of "civil war".

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes, he is peddling the lie that the justice system is being weaponized and saying "“That’s what’s going to happen. Or we’re going to have a civil war or some sort of revolution. That’s where this is going."

That's exactly how it goes. The claim is if democrats don't stop what they're doing there will be a civil war. I don't know how much more plain it can be than that. And we've already gotten a whiff of how that looks. I have no idea how people can look at the lead up to Jan. 6th and not recognize what's going on here.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Johnson moving forward with Ukraine aid bill amid pressure from hardliners

Speaker Mike Johnson announced Wednesday he is sticking with his plan to put a series of foreign aid bills on the floor, including funding for Ukraine, after facing significant pressure from hardliners.

Johnson said in a note to members that they will vote on these Saturday evening.

The speaker has been facing mounting pressure to make tweaks to the foreign aid package proposed earlier this week – and not just from his most right-wing members. While conservative House Freedom caucus members have been sounding the alarm on border security and the foreign aid bills since Tuesday’s caucus meeting, the shouts have now spilled into the rank and file.

Moderate New York Republican Rep. Nicole Malliotakis on Wednesday the speaker “go back to Biden & Schumer and tell them he needs a border security measure to pass foreign aid.” Johnson said in his letter to members that he will bring forward an immigration bill that looks like the House’s HR 2.

It all adds up to the most intense pressure that Johnson has faced over his future in his short time as speaker. Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky on Tuesday said he would co-sponsor Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s motion to vacate, which would boot Johnson from the speakership if it passed, leading the speaker to defiantly tell reporters that he would not be resigning.

With Republicans only controlling the House by a razor-thin margin, Johnson may need Democrats to pass the foreign aid bills – and save his job should the motion to vacate come to the floor.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/17/politics/mike-johnson-ukraine-aid/index.html

Now we'll get to watch MTG and her thugs go to bat for Putin!

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
It's funny how if you don't want to hear it you won't read quotes from actual Republican politicians. That amounts to sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "La, la, la, la ,la ,la."

These are elected Republicans talking about a civil war. Of course you don't want to read it.

Some rando politician isn't going to start a civil war. It has to come from the base. The base can't even bother to go watch a movie about a current scenario civil war.

Once again you are cherry picking. Taking the words of some rando and trying to apply it to everybody.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
The base is listenning to the Republicans they voted for. That's why it's so dangerous for people in power to say these things. I guess you weren't paying attention to what led up to Jan. 6th.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Not really. You are so out of touch with reality. You shake in your boots over what some rando state politician says. I feel sorry for you. Libtards should stop being lemmings and should start thinking for themselves.

No Craps Given
2 members like this: FATE, FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not shaking in my boots. I'm prepared for it. Have been for many years now. I'm guessing more prepared than you are. And it's not "one politician". You totally ignore it was the words of politicians and his cronies that caused Jan. 6th. Why? Because you don't want to admit it. The reality is the actual words that come out of their mouths. Jan. 6th was the perfect example of what lemmings look like. Blindly following to the point that there were over 500 counts of assaulting police officers and an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power. It's not my fault you're too blind to see it.

#gmstrong
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Republicans-still at it-again

Link Copied to Clipboard