Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
I didn't say it was a lie. I stated that nothing in the article even indicated anyone was forced out of their job nor has it been shown that anyone was denied employment based on their politics. And it most certainly doesn't do either of those things. And if everyone of his political view was forced out of their jobs, why is he still working there after 25 years? I know you actually addressing these things isn't likely. You would rather dodge them and post sarcasm.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
The only one that wants to discuss whether they were forced out of jobs or denied employment is you.

Again, a man is drowning, you want me to prove water is only wet when a donkey carries it to a Trump Rally.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by Swish
Ooooooooo Purp, there’s a lot of white on white crime going on in this thread!!

And look who's snitchin'! The world is truly inside-out! poke

I’m trying to dodge that RICO case!

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
The only one that wants to discuss whether they were forced out of jobs or denied employment is you.

Again, a man is drowning, you want me to prove water is only wet when a donkey carries it to a Trump Rally.

You seem to think a man standing in a three inch puddle is drowning. You have shown no evidence a man is drowning. It seems since you can't back up what it was you were claiming you want to make that my fault.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Ooooooooo Purp, there’s a lot of white on white crime going on in this thread!!

And look who's snitchin'! The world is truly inside-out! poke

I’m trying to dodge that RICO case!

Funny thing. He seems to have no problem when people have talked about black on black crime. At least he's never posted anything about it. I wonder what makes this different? naughtydevil

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13304671/Riddhi-patel-gaza-bakersfield-threat.html

Gaza protester threatens to murder lawmakers then sobs like a baby when she winds up in jail

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg

Cherry pick a poll that says your boy is winning and that's that. Why doesn't Biden just throw in the towel,,, Right Eve"? Over the next 7 or 8 months, their positions in polls will change every week. Don't put any store in any of that today.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E
Most of the polls have Trump leading. But I get that polls can be wrong. Especially if bias was used in picking respondents. However, this was a NYT poll so I'm just going to LOL.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Biden and Trump in near-even split in presidential race, poll finds

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/13/politics/presidential-race-near-even-split-biden-trump/index.html

Trump v Biden: who’s leading the polls?

https://www.economist.com/interactive/us-2024-election/trump-biden-polls

It's pretty much an even race at this point. And not that many people are happy about the two choices.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Looks like Uri has been suspended. #onlysomeopinionscount

Suspended NPR whistleblower blasts CEO Katherine Maher

And the new CEO seems like a real gem. This organization should definitely be funded by American taxpayers. Lockstep leftism is good for the soul.

NO WAY!!

E
Legend
Legend
E
Disgusting! She is a disease!

No wonder Gemini is racist.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Interesting receipts from you in the past, Eve...

Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
It’s not so hilarious how some ‘conservtards’ act like donny isn’t going to be nominated by their party to run again in a couple years. And how you all act like he holds no power over you… yet you’ll gladly pull the handle for his stupid arse.

Hey Eve remember when we told you over an over and over and over that you could be asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic of COVID and you got it and ended up ranting that no one told you?
Well we’re telling you donny is a dangerous idiot and your party is going to put him in power again. Don’t act like you weren’t warned this time. Though you’ll likely vote for him because the conservtard runs deep in you.

I have news for you. Trump isn't going to be re-elected. Stop shaking in your boots. The sky isn't falling. You don't need to curl up in the fetal position.

Last edited by dawglover05; 04/17/24 12:47 AM.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Reminds me of someone else I know...

M
Legend
Legend
M

FFS.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P

Now all we need to know is what was he referring to? If he was talking about changing the amount of the judgement in the sexual assault case he has every right to change that judgement......

In any trial the judge is the ultimate decision maker and has the power to overturn a jury verdict if there is insufficient evidence to support that verdict or if the decision granted inadequate compensatory damages.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...y+judge+has+the+right+to+overrule+a+jury

Nowhere did he say or indicate it had anything to do with "emotions".

He is a civil judge who here's civil cases. As such he has the right to overrule the jury on a judgement amount. All civil judges do. This has nothing to do with any trump criminal case.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Nowhere did he say or indicate it had anything to do with "emotions".

"Am I following the law or am I making the law? (shrugs) Okay, I'm following the law, I'm an impartial referee. BUT, it's hard to factor out my own emotions."

You suck at this. Should I scream bloody murder, pee my pants and call you a liar -- like you've done the last few days?

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
This was my favorite part, well besides the jurys often get it wrong but I'll show their asses part...

"I have tools. Someone may say 'your honor, you have to throw out this case, it's just like another case'. Well, is it just like another case? What if the defendant was wearing a red sweater instead of a blue sweater?" rofl

In other words, he is judge, jury and executioner and he'll prove it. He just demonstrated that there is just enough leeway for him to interpret any case any way he wants to... and he'll adjust accordingly whenever he sees fit.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You do realize he didn't change the judgement, right?

So the fact it's hard to do means he doesn't factor them out of his decision? Of course it's hard. It seems as though all you're doing is raising a stink over nothing. This trial is over and a judgment has been entered. The jury established the judgement and he in no way changed that judgement.

I actually believe you got the judges mixed up and thought this was the judge conducting the hush money trial. Why else would anyone care what a judge said about his ability to change a judgement in a trial that's over in which he didn't change anything? Hmmmmm......

Speaking of someone who isn't very good at this.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Wouldn't it be easier, say... once a month, or even once a year... to say "I was wrong". rofl

And now you've decided I mixed up the trials?? rofl

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by dawglover05

It’s not so hilarious how some ‘conservtards’ act like donny isn’t going to be nominated by their party to run again in a couple years. And how you all act like he holds no power over you… yet you’ll gladly pull the handle for his stupid arse.

Hey Eve remember when we told you over an over and over and over that you could be asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic of COVID and you got it and ended up ranting that no one told you?
Well we’re telling you donny is a dangerous idiot and your party is going to put him in power again. Don’t act like you weren’t warned this time. Though you’ll likely vote for him because the conservtard runs deep in you.

I have news for you. Trump isn't going to be re-elected. Stop shaking in your boots. The sky isn't falling. You don't need to curl up in the fetal position.

Yeah, I had no idea how badly Biden would mismanage the country.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P

Wouldn't it be easier, say... once a month, or even once a year... to say "I was wrong". rofl

What did he change? Did he change the judgement? If not what is it he did that makes you think that has anything to do with the trial?

What part of this are you having trouble understanding?

"I'm following the law, I'm an impartial referee. BUT, it's hard to factor out my own emotions."

He made it clear he follows the law and not his emotions.

Yet you make this bogus claim....

In other words, he is judge, jury and executioner and he'll prove it. He just demonstrated that there is just enough leeway for him to interpret any case any way he wants to... and he'll adjust accordingly whenever he sees fit.

While I've shown you that every civil trial judge has the right to do this.....

In any trial the judge is the ultimate decision maker and has the power to overturn a jury verdict if there is insufficient evidence to support that verdict or if the decision granted inadequate compensatory damages.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...y+judge+has+the+right+to+overrule+a+jury

So your quote must mean every civil judge is "judge, jury and executioner"?

You're an odd little man.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

What did he change? Did he change the judgement? If not what is it he did that makes you think that has anything to do with the trial?

What part of this are you having trouble understanding?

"I'm following the law, I'm an impartial referee. BUT, it's hard to factor out my own emotions."

He made it clear he follows the law and not his emotions.

Yet you make this bogus claim....

I NEVER SAID HE CHANGED ANYTHING.

I DEMONSTRATED THAT HE IS A CRAPPY JUDGE.

YOU NEED A PART-TIME JOB.

P
Legend
Legend
P

rofl

Yet out of every politician they could have nominated, they chose trump. What is it you always say? "Just take the L."

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

I had a feeling that would be your response, which is why I will post your next message from that thread:

I see you need a news flash also. Conservative moderates don't like him, so it's not likely he will be the nominee. Stop shaking in your boots. It's like you give yourself a heart attack every five minutes. Sing Soft Kitty to yourself or something.

Props on the consistent decorum by the way.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
2 members like this: Swish, PitDAWG
P
Legend
Legend
P
I NEVER SAID HE CHANGED ANYTHING.

I DEMONSTRATED THAT HE IS A CRAPPY JUDGE.

YOU NEED A PART-TIME JOB.

Based on the fact he stated he had the same right as every other judge in determining the judgement in a civil trial and the fact that he stated he based his judgement on the law and not his emotions.

YOU NEED A XANAX.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Groundhog day #39

"Am I following the law or am I making the law? (shrugs) Okay, I'm following the law, I'm an impartial referee. BUT, it's hard to factor out my own emotions."

I know you think that if you wait 90 minutes everyone will forget the conversation. Waving your magic wand doesn't make it true.

The first post, the tweet, the video, everything surrounding this argument is grounded in his own personal quote about his emotions. This is the third time you've disputed his very own words.

Cue the goalposts...

E
Legend
Legend
E

I had a feeling that would be your response, which is why I will post your next message from that thread:

I see you need a news flash also. Conservative moderates don't like him, so it's not likely he will be the nominee. Stop shaking in your boots. It's like you give yourself a heart attack every five minutes. Sing Soft Kitty to yourself or something.

Props on the consistent decorum by the way.

What I said is true. Trump is not a likeable person. To anybody. BUT TIMES HAVE CHANGED. Can you wrap your head around the present not being the past. If this country wasn't in such bad shape people would not vote for him. Biden dug himself into a hole and on Nov 5 he will be buried.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P

I have no idea what part of this you are missing. Every human being with a soul has emotions. He made it quite clear that rather than judge with his emotions he judges by the law even though that can be hard to do.

I know you think that if you wait 90 minutes everyone will forget the conversation. Waving your magic wand doesn't make it true.

No, I believe most people have a grasp of basic English.

The first post, the tweet, the video, everything surrounding this argument is grounded in his own personal quote about his emotions. This is the third time you've disputed his very own words.

Cue the goalposts...

The only goalpost being moved here is you somehow think while he plainly states his emotions have nothing to do with his decisions you can twist that into meaning they do.

Somehow in your brain you have twisted that into claiming "He's a bad judge".

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yep.

That's what he did. I don't know how I missed it. Thanks for helping me see the light.

P
Legend
Legend
P
It's a rough job but somebody had to do it.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You made it look so easy. wink

O
Legend
Legend
O
With all that has occurred and is now coming to a head, your ability to simply characterize Trump as 'not likeable' is astounding.

I am in awe.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: dawglover05
P
Legend
Legend
P
You made it look so easy. wink

The hard part is getting you to listen to common sense. When I can accomplish that part the rest is easy.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Eve…just take the L homegirl lmao

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
And L for what? I dont think Im even in this convo.

No Craps Given
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
And L for what? I dont think Im even in this convo.

For saying Trump wouldn't be the nominee in your post from 2021.

Didn't you see the thread Dawglover dug up from three years ago?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Don't forget she doubled down on it too.

#gmstrong
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 5

Link Copied to Clipboard