Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
Libtards take the L for having to dig up something from 2021 and trying play gotcha with it. Who fn cares LOLOLOL

No Craps Given
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yes. Doubled down on it three years ago.

Y'all are like school girls. One playing Nancy Drew, the rest of you gawking with your mouth gaping open. NONE of us thought Trump would be the nominee three years ago. It's not even a gotcha moment.

If you dig around in the DT swamp, you can find all kinds of troll bait. Hell, three years ago OCD said Biden was senile and not worthy to be president, now he's the "best president of my lifetime".

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
It was 05 that dug it up. Are you now joining Eve in claiming a former republican who simply can't support the extremism is a liberal like she does?

Y'all are like school girls. One playing Nancy Drew, the rest of you gawking with your mouth gaping open.

So that's what you think of 05 huh?

You see, the Republican base could have chosen from dozens of other nominees to support and nominate but they doubled down on trump. I know people such as yourself like to try and turn the tables by acting like people who point that out are to blame but that's because the party of personal responsibility no longer exists.

Hey 05! there's another one trying to lump you in as a liberal because you won't blindly support trump!

Hell, three years ago OCD said Biden was senile and not worthy to be president, now he's the "best president of my lifetime".

You know, I haven't seen a single poster on this board say that. Not even OCD. Hyperbole much?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
It was 05 that dug it up. Are you now joining Eve in claiming a former republican who simply can't support the extremism is a liberal like she does?

Y'all are like school girls. One playing Nancy Drew, the rest of you gawking with your mouth gaping open.

You see, the Republican base could have chosen from dozens of other nominees to support and nominate but they doubled down on trump. I know people such as yourself like to try and turn the tables by acting like people who point that out are to blame but that's because the party of personal responsibility no longer exists.

Hey 05! there's another one trying to lump you in as a liberal because you won't blindly support trump!

Hell, three years ago OCD said Biden was senile and not worthy to be president, now he's the "best president of my lifetime".

You know, I haven't seen a single poster on this board say that. Not even OCD. Hyperbole much?

Nobody said a word about supporting Trump. Nobody called anyone a liberal. You need a lobotomy.

And OCD said both those things. Bet??

Isn't it nap time??

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
You need a lobotomy.

Hearing that coming from the source of someone who has obviously already had one I'll take that under advisement.

I said I hadn't seen it. OCD is certainly an outlier and if anyone did it most likely would have been him.

Isn't it nap time??

No, my name isn't trump and I'm not in court facing criminal trial.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I said I hadn't seen it. OCD is certainly an outlier and if anyone did it most likely would have been him.

E
Legend
Legend
E

Nobody said a word about supporting Trump. Nobody called anyone a liberal. You need a lobotomy.

Isn't it nap time??

He disappears when at 5pm when his wife comes home from work. She's the breadwinner and wears the pants.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
My wife is retired too. Maybe if you work real hard and try to be a better person you will get to retire too some day. I have better things to do than play games with the mindless in the late afternoon and evening so I turn my attention to other things. Your ghetto style of posting explains a lot.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I didn't realize Biden influenced the Republican primaries.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by oobernoober
With all that has occurred and is now coming to a head, your ability to simply characterize Trump as 'not likeable' is astounding.

I am in awe.

She ain't the only one. It's truly concerning. The level of cognitive dissonance combined with amnesia is truly insane. I don't even care if people don't like Biden. Hell, I don't like Biden. Somehow though it's let its way into this weird exuberance for Trump. I think it's more of people wanting the left to be owned again. See the rhetoric by the subject poster as Exhibit A.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by dawglover05
With all that has occurred and is now coming to a head, your ability to simply characterize Trump as 'not likeable' is astounding.

I am in awe.

She ain't the only one. It's truly concerning. The level of cognitive dissonance combined with amnesia is truly insane. I don't even care if people don't like Biden. Hell, I don't like Biden. Somehow though it's let its way into this weird exuberance for Trump. I think it's more of people wanting the left to be owned again. See the rhetoric by the subject poster as Exhibit A.

Why are libtards so blind? Can you not see that Biden has turned the country into a dumpster fire? This is the reason myself and millions of others will be voting for Trump. I understand that you have TDS and it makes you hysterical, but at some point you gotta see how bad things are.

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Y'all are like school girls. One playing Nancy Drew, the rest of you gawking with your mouth gaping open. NONE of us thought Trump would be the nominee three years ago. It's not even a gotcha moment.

If you dig around in the DT swamp, you can find all kinds of troll bait. Hell, three years ago OCD said Biden was senile and not worthy to be president, now he's the "best president of my lifetime".

If Nancy Drew could solve cases in 1 minute, then yes, I'm like Nancy Drew. It's pretty easy. I remember being surprised by her making statements that the moderates would keep Trump out, that he wasn't likeable and that she wasn't necessarily a fan. I guess that's all revised.

As far as a schoolgirl or immaturity goes, I don't know if you've kept track of all your 67,000 posts as of recent with the memes and the shouting and whatnot, but it's not really a finger you should point. I treat posters with the same decorum that they offer me, and I'm consistent.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by EveDawg

I am in awe.

Why are libtards so blind? Can you not see that Biden has turned the country into a dumpster fire? This is the reason myself and millions of others will be voting for Trump. I understand that you have TDS and it makes you hysterical, but at some point you gotta see how bad things are.

Welcome to the club, oober! We can start a local chapter.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Isn't it nap time??

He disappears when at 5pm when his wife comes home from work. She's the breadwinner and wears the pants.

This kind of personal attack ain't right, Eve. Come on, that's out of bounds. I called Perfect out for it, and I'll call you out for it. That's wrong. Come on now. I know you like to troll and that's fine, but this ain't right.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

Isn't it nap time??

This kind of personal attack ain't right, Eve. Come on, that's out of bounds. I called Perfect out for it, and I'll call you out for it. That's wrong. Come on now. I know you like to troll and that's fine, but this ain't right.

He reaps what he sows.

No Craps Given
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

If Nancy Drew could solve cases in 1 minute, then yes, I'm like Nancy Drew. It's pretty easy. I remember being surprised by her making statements that the moderates would keep Trump out, that he wasn't likeable and that she wasn't necessarily a fan. I guess that's all revised.

As far as a schoolgirl or immaturity goes, I don't know if you've kept track of all your 67,000 posts as of recent with the memes and the shouting and whatnot, but it's not really a finger you should point. I treat posters with the same decorum that they offer me, and I'm consistent.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Ha, add it to the list. I've been disparaged by people on both sides now claiming that I'm (insert pejorative here) on the other side. Been called a Libtard by Eve and a GOPer by Perfect.

I'm good with that.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

I am in awe.

Why are all the libs ready to shed tears if someone doesn't say they hate Trump?

She says he's unlikable, Oobs cries, you call it "exuberance for Trump". And you seriously insist that it's "not TDS". 🤣 You guys need to put on the big boy pants and get ready for November... just in case. thumbsup

J
Legend
Legend
J
Originally Posted by Pdawg
I think you unfairly get painted in a bad light because you dare defend Republicans and occasionally Trump.

After reading through a bunch of threads this evening to catch up, I’m fairly confident I can say that is not why Fate gets treated like he does.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Hey Jules! Glad to see you back here.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Jester
J
Legend
Legend
J

Thanks Dawg! I’m really enjoying your posts. Very thoughtful, I appreciate your takes.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by JulesDawg
I think you unfairly get painted in a bad light because you dare defend Republicans and occasionally Trump.

After reading through a bunch of threads this evening to catch up, I’m fairly confident I can say that is not why Fate gets treated like he does.

Well aren't we the passive aggressive one?

Don't be shy, if you're going to chop a post from three weeks ago to get in a dig, spill the beans.

What's so bad about Fate that's different than the people he's responding to?

E
Legend
Legend
E

Don't be shy, if you're going to chop a post from three weeks ago to get in a dig, spill the beans.

Your level of (non) hysteria doesnt match their TDS.

No Craps Given
J
Legend
Legend
J

Fate, you just stood out as extremely hypocritical. Calling others trolls and childish is hilarious after reading through your posts. That post just made me laugh, like I said, I’m catching up. Looking forward to seeing if my first impressions of you are correct.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Fate is mostly humerous in pointing out their transgressions. He's awesome.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Fate, you just stood out as extremely hypocritical. Calling others trolls and childish is hilarious after reading through your posts. That post just made me laugh, like I said, I’m catching up. Looking forward to seeing if my first impressions of you are correct.

First impressions? I realize you don't post here very often, it's rather surprising that you just now read some of my posts.

So, obviously you think I'm a troll and immature. Seems like quite the conclusion after just now reading some of my posts, and obviously just a few of them.

You let me know if I live up to your expectations.

You know what's strange? I argue with the same three or four people here everyday. I dish out the same thing in return that I get from them. Today I stick up for someone that is constantly harassed here because someone goes digging in the dirt to belittle her for a big nothing burger. The dumbest of dumb, and they all pile on. It's funny the level that goes to -- and usually goes unchecked -- but as soon as someone takes exception, everyone's hair is on fire.

Nice to make your acquaintance. Sorry my posts were so disappointing, I'll try to do better. thumbsup

J
Legend
Legend
J

I’m not at all surprised that you feel that way.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Thanks Dawg! I’m really enjoying your posts. Very thoughtful, I appreciate your takes.

Much appreciated.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Wow. Seems like you've made up your mind after a few posts.

J
Legend
Legend
J

Wow. Seems like you've made up your mind after a few posts.

The company you keep doesn’t help matters. wink

Look Fate, I apologize. Your posts stood out to me for some reason. Let’s just let it go and we can either have fun or not.

By the way, I did some consulting work in Warren at a hospital in the area. I stayed at a VRBO in Champion on a farm there, so cool!

E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13320611/Joe-Biden-cannibals-uncle-ww2-Trump-guinea.html

Biden suggests his uncle was eaten by cannibals and other lies. He is a compulsive liar.

No Craps Given
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Uncle Fester was probably riding shotgun with Corn Pop. Dude has lost his marbles.

Legend
Legend

I am in awe.

Please list the ways that Biden has turned the US into a dumpster fire

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Jc

Lemme tell yall how lame we democrats are.

I just learned how to whistle, and I’m turning 37 in August. We libs are a bunch of slackers

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by Damanshot

I am in awe.

Please list the ways that Biden has turned the US into a dumpster fire

Inflation is a major dumpster fire.
Mass influx of illegals is a dumpster fire.
Continued weakness on the world stage and not supporting our allies is a dumpster fire.
Crime is a dumpster fire.
Liberal policies destroying our school system and ruining our childrens futures is a dumpster fire.
Constant lies and dementia by our POTUS is a dumpster fire.

I'm sure you all will foam at the mouth, have hysteria, do whatabouts, and Pit will cherry pick worthless datapoints, but none of it matters, because these are issues the voters will take to the polls and will result in votes for Trump. Interviews and polls with voters have said as much. Be in denial all you want, I have work to do.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
Everything is a dumpster fire!! Everything is crap!! Everything and everyone sucks!!

Good lord you conservatives are a bunch of miserable people.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13320611/Joe-Biden-cannibals-uncle-ww2-Trump-guinea.html

Biden suggests his uncle was eaten by cannibals and other lies. He is a compulsive liar.

rofl

Let me know when the trial starts.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

Isn't it nap time??

I hated that we elected Joe over Bernie… Joe proved he wasn’t a neocon like Hillary. And yes, legislatively Biden is hands down the best in my lifetime. Just the infrastructure package alone was more than most.

Now all of you can try to focus on this one tip, keep my handle out of your mouth and posts. You don’t want this kind of heat. None of you. wink

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/18/24 01:56 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Release the Kraken?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish
Everything is a dumpster fire!! Everything is crap!! Everything and everyone sucks!!

Good lord you conservatives are a bunch of miserable people.

People is a bit of a stretch there bro, trogs rarely qualify. And these MAGA twits wouldn’t know a conservative if they shot them in the ass with an AR15.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/18/24 02:19 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 5

Link Copied to Clipboard