Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2067495 05/01/24 04:40 PM
K
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
As we have watched everything unfold it would have been funny if not so sad that a lefty on here felt the need, in the face of the ongoing antisemitism of the looney lefties, aka Biden voters, out there, to suggest we need to have great concern for “right wing antisemitism “. But of course, nothing out there more prevalent than that!! The poster even included a video of Charlottesville.

Wanting to get a full appreciation of this right wing antisemitism, I watched the Charlottesville video. A bunch of white males were marching and chanting. The only words I could make out were “Jews will not replace us”. They kept repeating that. I am not sure what that was related to. But that is what they repeated. I am sure some racial slurs were made there’s as well.

After the video I read up on Charlottesville. The list of “white supremecist groups was long. Neo Nazi, kkk, and a bunch of others. They had coordinated this event and I am sure they intended to make a strong impression. It was only when I got to the end of the article did I read this. “There were hundreds in attendance”. Hundreds. Another article estimated 5-600. All these racist groups coordinating to make a big show and all they can get are a few hundred guys chanting “Jews will not replace us”.

This Charlottesville thing reminded me a bit of another “white supremecist” demonstration from years ago. Some may remember it. It was in Skokie Illinois and the nazis wanted to march thru the town which had a substantial Jewish population. They were having trouble getting a permit but if my memory is correct the ACLU intervened on their behalf and the nazis got their permit. Back then the ACLU really believed in freedom of speech. Anyway my memory of that March is there were 25-30 nazis marching and hundreds of folks poking fun at them, screaming at them, maybe a few tomatoes thrown. As with Charlottesville, this March demonstrated the absolute minimum support there is in America for nazis, antisemites and white nationalists.

Now in comparison these looney lefty antisemites, aka Joe Biden voters, who took over college campuses, shut down graduations, and prevented classes from taking place numbered in the thousands. They assaulted Jewish students. They probably do not know want tobe replaced by Jews either, but that is not what they were chanting. They were saying “death to Israel, death to America, kill the Jews”. Those kind of thought were being expressed by these lefty loons, aka Joe Biden voters. They repeatedly expressed support of Hamas and what they did in October. Some college professor was quoted that the October attack made him feel proud. Now those these folks are some serious antisemetic, Jew hating words by thousands of Jew hating lefty looney , aka Joe Biden voters. But topping was the poster calling for “the final solution “. Anybody not know that reference?

I think in summary the “right wing anti semites” are minor league stuff, class A baseball, the Dayton Dragons. These looney lefties are major league Jew haters , the New York Yankees of hatred . We need to deal with them.

One thing for sure. If you participated in this crap and you are not an American citizen, you get a ticket on the first bus home.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
1. I don't think this merits a new thread, but I'll post anyhow.

2. I don't understand why we're making anti-Semitism a left/right issue? Anti-semitic is anti-semitic. That's not to single you out alone, as I have seen others on here who do it from the other perspective, but this is yet another issue that shouldn't have the left/right skew. I swear, we're almost to the point where people are going to divide everything into left vs right. E.g. "I only brush my teeth with Colgate because I think Crest is too liberal."

People really need to shed their preconceived notions and trench mentalities of A = good no matter what and B = bad no matter what. That is honestly the biggest thing that is both being exploited by politicians and dragging this country down.

3. You went out of your way multiple times to commingle "looney lefty antisemites" with "Joe Biden voters." Are you really equating the two?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Public funding need to be removed from schools that allow antisemitism hate speech, violence, and harrassment of jewish students.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
People really need to shed their preconceived notions and trench mentalities of A = good no matter what and B = bad no matter what. That is honestly the biggest thing that is both being exploited by politicians and dragging this country down.

This x10.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It is so easy for those who are anti-Israel to be labeled antisemitic.

It is not difficult to understand, one is a dislike of what the government of Israel has done in Gaza.

The other is a religion... you can be anti-Israel without being antisemitic.. just don't mention the religion.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
I call bs. That's not what he's bringing to light. He's not lumping in those who are protesting that, you doing so is 100% disingenuous.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by dawglover05

Seriously? 🤣

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Public funding need to be removed from schools that allow antisemitism hate speech, violence, and harrassment of jewish students.

But you defend Trump....LOL

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
M
Legend
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by FATE

Seriously? 🤣

?? There's already one on Israel stuff.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Since when did MTG become a loonie leftie?

Taylor Greene votes against bill to combat antisemitism, invokes antisemitic trope in her reasoning

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) announced she was voting against a bill to combat antisemitism, and in her reasoning, she invoked an antisemitic trope. The House voted to pass the bipartisan Antisemitism Awareness Act on a 320 to 91 vote, with 70 Democrats and 21 Republicans voting against the bill. CNN’s Melanie Zanona reports.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/01/poli...emitism-bill-vote-zanona-sot-ebof-digvid

I had no idea these groups were on the left either.......

Anti-Semitism in the United States: Hate Groups

Aryan Nations
Klu Klux Klan (KKK)
Militias
National Alliance
Skinheads
White Aryan Resistance (WAR)

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/hate-groups-in-the-u-s

Before you point the finger in one direction you may wish to look at the skeletons in your own closet first.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Seriously? 🤣

There are mini-terrorists calling for the death of Jews on campuses in twenty-five states. Destroying, vandalizing, taking hostages. And that's just part of the Antisemitism in America. This morning there were hundreds of officers arresting little hamas at UCLA while being barraged with tear gas. Hundreds arrested while they smile for the camera -- knowing they'll "be out in two hours" just like every other criminal in blue cities/states.

This will just be another one "on Israel stuff". I don't think we'll run out of web space, if we do, we can also talk about Trump here too.

BTW, you may want to read down the list of threads in this section, I'll just stop there. 🤣

P
Legend
Legend
P
There are mini-terrorists calling for the death of Jews on campuses in twenty-five states.

Protests in 25 states or calling for the death of Jews in 25 states?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
There are mini-terrorists calling for the death of Jews on campuses in twenty-five states.

Protests in 25 states or calling for the death of Jews in 25 states?

Both

P
Legend
Legend
P
I'd certainly like to see a source to back that up. I know there are protests in 25 states. I know that in some cases the most extremist protestors are calling for the death of Jews. But I'm not sure your broad generalization here that every protest on college campuses across the nation are calling for the death of Jews.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Seriously? 🤣

There are mini-terrorists calling for the death of Jews on campuses in twenty-five states. Destroying, vandalizing, taking hostages. And that's just part of the Antisemitism in America. This morning there were hundreds of officers arresting little hamas at UCLA while being barraged with tear gas. Hundreds arrested while they smile for the camera -- knowing they'll "be out in two hours" just like every other criminal in blue cities/states.

This will just be another one "on Israel stuff". I don't think we'll run out of web space, if we do, we can also talk about Trump here too.

BTW, you may want to read down the list of threads in this section, I'll just stop there. 🤣

I never said the conversations wasn't worth having, and I think the thread has actually fanned out in such a way that it merits standing on its own now. But if you look at when I posted originally, as the first one to respond, I think it was an appropriate remark then. Not sure why it's something your hyper-fixated on given all the other substantive discussion in this thread, but hey, have at it. Nothing more from me on this subset.

Last edited by dawglover05; 05/02/24 11:37 AM.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Biden condemns unrest following Gaza protests after police storm campuses: ‘Violent protest is not protected’

President Biden on Thursday condemned the unrest and violence that has disrupted college campuses over the last week while stressing the importance of Americans’ right to protest peacefully in support of the Palestinian people’s treatment during Israel’s ongoing war against Hamas in Gaza.

Mr Biden, speaking from the East Room of the White House, said peaceful protest is “in the best tradition of how Americans respond to consequential issues” because the US is “not an authoritarian nation where we silence people or squash dissent”.

He said the images of police clashing with protesters put the “fundamental American principles” of free speech and the rule of law “to the test” as he pointed out the importance of maintaining the latter to allow the former.

“Peaceful protest is in the best tradition of how Americans respond to consequential issues, but neither are we a lawless country. We're a civil society, and order must prevail,” he said.

Mr Biden also condemned actors who are using the campus unrest and protests to “score political points” and called the protests “a moment for clarity”.

“Let me be clear ... violent protest is not protected, peaceful protest is,” he said.

“Destroying property is not a peaceful protest — i's against the law. Vandalism, trespassing, breaking windows, shutting down campuses, forcing the cancellation of classes and graduations. None of this is a peaceful protest, threatening people, intimidating people, instilling fear in people is not peaceful protest. It's against the law”.

The president also stressed that while dissent remains “essential to democracy,” it “must never lead to disorder or denying the rights of others”.

“It's basically a matter of fairness. It's a matter of what's right. There's the right to protest, but not the right to cause chaos. People have the right to get an education, the right to get a degree, the right to walk across the campus safely without fear of being attacked,” he said.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/biden-condemns-unrest-following-gaza-152903130.html

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I'm "hyper-fixated" because I responded to your response? 🤣

Sorry for offending you.

Legend
Legend
Generalize much?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm "hyper-fixated" because I responded to your response? 🤣

Sorry for offending you.

Lol, bro, I work as an attorney. You don't offend me. I keep this forum up on my third monitor to check on throughout the day. The worst things said to me on this forum don't even enter into the top half of what I encounter offensively on a daily basis from my counterparts in active conversations I have up on my other two monitors.

Last edited by dawglover05; 05/02/24 12:14 PM.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Keep in mind he just renewed his #snowflake hunting license. You don't need to actually make a positive identification of one to shoot at it. There is however a bag limit of four per day. naughtydevil

#gmstrong
2 members like this: dawglover05, FATE
Legend
Legend
You just wait til I hack your system. You'll be looking at my bare white ass on screen #$1.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It's already set as my background.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Is DL05 saying he pwns your ass? Smh.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I think that goes without saying wink

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Oh! Looks like I just got rekt like a newbie!

Legend
Legend

K
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
Yes 05, I am commingling the 2. If they are citizens and voted in 20 I guarandamntee you that 90% voted for Biden. 0 % voted for Trump. They will do the same in 24 unless rfk or Jill Steyn interests them.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Since when did MTG become a loonie leftie?

Taylor Greene votes against bill to combat antisemitism, invokes antisemitic trope in her reasoning

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) announced she was voting against a bill to combat antisemitism, and in her reasoning, she invoked an antisemitic trope. The House voted to pass the bipartisan Antisemitism Awareness Act on a 320 to 91 vote, with 70 Democrats and 21 Republicans voting against the bill. CNN’s Melanie Zanona reports.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/01/poli...emitism-bill-vote-zanona-sot-ebof-digvid

I had no idea these groups were on the left either.......

Anti-Semitism in the United States: Hate Groups

Aryan Nations
Klu Klux Klan (KKK)
Militias
National Alliance
Skinheads
White Aryan Resistance (WAR)

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/hate-groups-in-the-u-s

Before you point the finger in one direction you may wish to look at the skeletons in your own closet first.

I guarandamntee you that all of these people will vote for trump.

#gmstrong
K
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
Sorry woofer, but when the chants are “death to Israel, kill the Jews, from the river to the sea, death to Jews etc. that is not opposition to Israel’s going after hamas. They are Jew haters just like the Nazis. I saw that signage at every campus that was on the news with riots/demonstrations. When they praise hamas and their October attack they are antisemites. When a sign calls for the final solution who are they.

When I heard that video of a man confronting my congressman, Byron Donald’s, call him a race traitor, and he was a professor, and there are many just like him, they are why our students are out there showing such hatred.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I've heard there's a lot of that going on in the country that isn't on college campuses too.

Nothing like people who claim to stand for personal responsibility while refusing to call out their own. There's a name for that.

#gmstrong
K
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
Would you point all of that to me. Show me the kkk marching with kill the Jew signs, or death to Israel. Show me the neo nazis singing support for what hamas did in October. I will look forward to seeing it. While you are at it point out the dozens of young Jewish students being assaulted right now by these groups. Fact is that the antisemetic Jew hatred going on right now are these leftist students. But you would rather spend your time distressing over the 4-500 marchers from 8 years ago.

And that bill was a dung pile that should not have been passed.

Last edited by keithfromxenia; 05/03/24 05:30 PM.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Wow, so we have 70 million+ looney lefty anti semites in the country. I never knew that.

#gmstrong
K
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
Since you used the word first, I assumed you would know what I meant by the word comingle.

Legend
Legend
notallthere

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Wow, so we have 70 million+ looney lefty anti semites in the country. I never knew that.

Conversations in crayon much? Smh, don’t feed the trolls.

R
Legend
Legend
R

I occasionally lurk over in this cesspool called the political forums and this is an interesting take made by you. You are as far left as they come, hiding behind the tag line “I used to be a conservative and now im not because…”. You practice the exact thing you just railed against.

O
Legend
Legend
O
rolleyes

1 member likes this: dawglover05
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Rishuz

I occasionally lurk over in this cesspool called the political forums and this is an interesting take made by you. You are as far left as they come, hiding behind the tag line “I used to be a conservative and now im not because…”. You practice the exact thing you just railed against.

rofl

And which one of my political platforms makes me far left as they come? The fact that I don’t like Trump?

I continue to posit that I am in fact conservative. Republicans are not. Well, most of them at least.

Last edited by dawglover05; 05/04/24 10:21 AM.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
If you haven't been witnessing what you asked me to show you for over 50+ years there's nothing I can do that will will help you.

Are you trying to insinuate that the KKK and white supremacist groups no longer exist? That they don't support the extermination of the Jews?

Out of well over 36k students at Columbia University, the most protestors assembled at one time was approximately 400. That's still a terrible thing but let's try to keep things in context here.

The only difference here is I'm not in denial.

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Antisemitism in America

Link Copied to Clipboard