Quote:

Otherwise titled, "Everyone vs. that Rats fan"

Proceed.

Not me I hope.......

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
It's times like these that cause me to say Poor Afcnorthchamps. Unlike some Clown fans who enter the Sanctuary, Afcnorthchamps is not bitter. He is twisted.

He can never admit when he is wrong. He would rather spin and twist and write the longest posts that say absolutely nothing. The stench of his posts are like the steaming piles of Hot Garbage that line Baltimores streets.

Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!!

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
Raven
Raven
Hey watch that trash talk, The Mayor of Baltimore just went out over the weekend and cleaned up what the new Governor left behind, so I am to assume that the streets are cleaned.....

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

It's times like these that cause me to say Poor Afcnorthchamps. Unlike some Clown fans who enter the Sanctuary, Afcnorthchamps is not bitter. He is twisted.

He can never admit when he is wrong. He would rather spin and twist and write the longest posts that say absolutely nothing. The stench of his posts are like the steaming piles of Hot Garbage that line Baltimores streets.

Damn, somebody call Guiness....you actually wrote something with a semblance of sense to it!

Legend
Legend
He wants proof there was proof of the proof that he's a habitual liar.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

And when you show facts of me saying the Steelers were a failure in 2004, I will admit I was wrong. Hooked on phonics pal!! I suggest you partake. I said this in the first thread before the mods locked it down also. And I know you aren't trying to run "city smack" considering the dump known as Pittsburgh.

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Quote:

And when you show facts of me saying the Steelers were a failure in 2004, I will admit I was wrong. Hooked on phonics pal!! I suggest you partake. I said this in the first thread before the mods locked it down also.

Sadly for you we all knew exactly what you were going to say before you said it.

Quote:

And I know you aren't trying to run "city smack" considering the dump known as Pittsburgh.

Have you seen the Wire?

Poor Afcnorthchamps. It seems you can't tell the truth. Damn. You have been lying so much it just comes natural for you. Take your medicine.

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Quote:

And when you show facts of me saying the Steelers were a failure in 2004, I will admit I was wrong. Hooked on phonics pal!! I suggest you partake. I said this in the first thread before the mods locked it down also. And I know you aren't trying to run "city smack" considering the dump known as Pittsburgh.

Another Delusional thought from McCramps. Dump Known as Pittsburgh huh. Shall i show a comparison between the 2 cities?
Next to us, Baltiwhore is a toxic waste dump pal. Like i said, shall i show the difference? Just say the word Mr. ONE & DONE

Signature removed as smack is not allowed in signatures.
C
Poser
Poser
C
ANOTHER LIE by McAndre. You will admit you're wrong with "proof"? What about the LIE you told in the previous thread about Ravens fans not caring about the Colts? It was refuted by interviews on ESPN and by the article Mike, A RAVENS FAN, posted proving you were lying. Yet you CONTINUE to ignore the LIE you were caught in. Yeah, you'll admit you were wrong when someone gives you proof. That's why you have ignored being caught in the lie in the previous post. Once again, McAndre has been caught in yet another lie. Of course, that's like saying he was caught breathing.

C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Quote:

ANOTHER LIE by

I knew I should've stopped reading right after this but sadly I didn't...Darn it!!

"Behold! The only thing greater than yourself!"
All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

Sadly for you we all knew exactly what you were going to say before you said it.

And sadly for you you say this and I'm STILL waiting for you or someone else to show where I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004. It's really not hard. But like I've said, YOU AND OTHERS HAVE NOTHING!!! I know it, you know it. And it just pisses you and others off that ONE PERSON can make SO MANY of you look utterly foolish and stupid. But hey, you all stuck your foot in your collective mouths by accusing me of saying something without FACTS to substantiate your point.

Quote:

Have you seen the Wire?

Sure have. I've also seen the Corner and Homicide Life on the Streets which was also filmed in Baltimore. What's your point? I guess next you'll tell me that Pittsburgh and other big cities don't have their bad sections or ghettoes. You see the "Wire" can just as easily be filmed in Pittsburgh,or Detroit, or Camden New Jersey. Again, your point is what?

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

I knew I should've stopped reading right after this but sadly I didn't...Darn it!!

I know Curly. It's so sad till it's funny.

And Curly, (hysterical laughter) did you read his second or third post to me talking about how his son is being recruited by 32 COLLEGES ? Now, I can't say that the "Great Coach B" is LYING because I don't know for sure and doubt seriously that Coach would fess up but 32??? Hell, I don't think Peyton Manning and Tom Brady were recruited by that many colleges or universities coming out of high school COMBINED!

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

....Like i said, shall i show the difference? Just say the word Mr. ONE & DONE

Yeah, like you were going to SHOW the world how I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004. We ALL are still waiting on this Mr. Steel "I have no freaken life" TheBest. Oh! Let me guess! Your FOLDERS somehow became corrupted and you lost all of the SAVED posting from me in 2004 right?

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Quote:

....Like i said, shall i show the difference? Just say the word Mr. ONE & DONE

Yeah, like you were going to SHOW the world how I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004. We ALL are still waiting on this Mr. Steel "I have no freaken life" TheBest. Oh! Let me guess! Your FOLDERS somehow became corrupted and you lost all of the SAVED posting from me in 2004 right?

I'm getting closer to finding the Posts Chimpy so just hang on to your panties. Theres 3 hard drives in all, 1 of which i finished searching. Aren't you going to poop a brick when i come up with one or ones in question. LOL

You see chumps, i cant go through them all at once since some people on here WORK. Sorry about the bad language, i just want you to know that not all of us sits around all day long eating Frito's.

Face it Chumps, everyone on here got your number, not just ones like the coach. He only points out what we've ALL known about you for 4 or 5 yrs now, and that is, Delusional, and a habitual Liar, etc etc. Just admit it Chumps and relieve some of that pressure since were all well aware anyhow.

Oh ya, almost forgot--- ONE & DONE . LOL LOL Criminals after going 13 & 3, First round bye, Home Field advantage, Representing Our North division and what do they do ? ONE AND FREAKIN DONE!!!!!!!!!! OHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cramps acts as thought it doest bother him, but we know better.
ONE AND DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL FAILURE* AS THOUGH THE SEASON NEVER HAPPENED.

Man you have No idea how much i still laugh over this. Actually, laugh is not the word--make that laugh and GUFFAW Over---------------------
ONE & DONE . Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
BwahahahahahahahahahahahaBwahahahahaha
BwahahahahahahahahahahahaBwahahahahaha

Hey chumps, is this what your team was after per chance?

Legend
Legend
Quote:

And it just pisses you and others off that ONE PERSON can make SO MANY of you look utterly foolish and stupid.

and the best part is that you really believe that

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
1st String
1st String
Quote:

Quote:

And it just pisses you and others off that ONE PERSON can make SO MANY of you look utterly foolish and stupid.

That would go with his DELUSIONAL side GM

Legend
Legend
The poor boy has gone off the deep end

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
Quote:

? ? Foolish? I said you called us a failure. You said " I dont recall" Other people also remember your comment. CoachB and me have NEVER agreed on anything. But for this one brief moment in history, Clown fans and Steeler fans, and even a Rat fan can unite like Voltron for a common cause.

You see Afcnorthchamps, I have no agenda. I am here to rehabilitate Clowns. But, if I see a Rat step out of line, well the old me comes back.

Ask Gm. I will NEVER let it go until you admit you are lying. Gm still thinks Timmah did not cry after he got concussed to sleep by the Rats and then bood off the field by Wayward Downtrodden Clown fans. We went at it for too long to remember over that issue.

Why for someone who's team won the ALMIGHTY DIVISIONAL CROWN OF THE VAUNTED AFC NORTH, are you always on the defensive? Why do you have to continually act like someone who does not know how to be humble? Damn. Every once in a while I will say Poor Afcnorthchamps. He can't help what he is.

Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!

christy Offline OP
Steeler
OP Offline
Steeler
Quote:

Gm still thinks Timmah did not cry after he got concussed to sleep by the Rats and then bood off the field by Wayward Downtrodden Clown fans. We went at it for too long to remember over that issue.

I remember that! Good times!

I also remember Cramps leading the charge on the old message board when we lost the AFC Championship game to the Patriots. He did indeed say that our entire 15-1 season was all for naught, since the Steelers weren't competing for the Lombardi. He believed that we were no better than any other team that didn't make it, and started thread after thread about the Steelers choking in that game. In fact, he was more vocal about it than the Browns fans were....and yet he was on a Browns message board.

That's all I remember about his comments at the time. I don't remember specific words that he used, but that was the gist of it.

christy Offline OP
Steeler
OP Offline
Steeler
Oops, almost forgot - Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

We went at it for too long to remember over that issue.

I believe it was....

GM 1,313 posts
Clown Hunter 1312 posts

christy Offline OP
Steeler
OP Offline
Steeler
And I STILL contend that he cried.

Legend
Legend
You still contend that I have a cute ass, so we know your blind

Raven
Raven
I would like to think that all of this energy spent on trying to prove the WC wrong could go to solving some of the world's problems.. ......Can I get some fries with that?????

christy Offline OP
Steeler
OP Offline
Steeler
Quote:

Oh my.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
This is worse than the NASCAR thread.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1st String
1st String
Quote:

I would like to think that all of this energy spent on trying to prove the WC wrong could go to solving some of the world's problems.. ......Can I get some fries with that?????

We'll leave that to our Beloved President and the incoming Democraps

1st String
1st String
Quote:

If she thinks you got cute ass GM, shes not blind, shes comatose

christy Offline OP
Steeler
OP Offline
Steeler
Quote:

This is worse than the NASCAR thread.

What NASCAR thread?

Raven
Raven
Quote:

Quote:

We'll leave that to our Beloved President and the incoming Democraps

Democraps........ , Beloved President...... God Bless him......

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Quote:

? ? Foolish? I said you called us a failure. You said " I dont recall" Other people also remember your comment. CoachB and me have NEVER agreed on anything. But for this one brief moment in history, Clown fans and Steeler fans, and even a Rat fan can unite like Voltron for a common cause.

You see Afcnorthchamps, I have no agenda. I am here to rehabilitate Clowns. But, if I see a Rat step out of line, well the old me comes back.

Ask Gm. I will NEVER let it go until you admit you are lying. Gm still thinks Timmah did not cry after he got concussed to sleep by the Rats and then bood off the field by Wayward Downtrodden Clown fans. We went at it for too long to remember over that issue.

Why for someone who's team won the ALMIGHTY DIVISIONAL CROWN OF THE VAUNTED AFC NORTH, are you always on the defensive? Why do you have to continually act like someone who does not know how to be humble? Damn. Every once in a while I will say Poor Afcnorthchamps. He can't help what he is.

CH. God himself could confront Cramps with the fact he said it, but he would still be defensive. Just like his team, hes been One & done

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

YES I DO!!! YOU KNOW WHY?? BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH!!

All Pro
All Pro
Well again for the umptenith time. All that matters TO ME, is that I DID NOT say what you and others believe I said. Now, how am I on the defensive or you thinking I'm on the defensive is freaken hilarious. All of you making an issue over something that you all thought I said 2 1/2 YEARS AGO !! But please tell me how I'm on the defensive. You guys are better then watching a dog chase his tail all afternoon long. The crap is funny -- I mean really funny! And I know about being humble. If I did something fine, I did it. And for the fourth time if it is discovered (which I know it won't be) that I said "failure" where the Steelers are concerned in 2004, I'll admit I was wrong. So stop sounding like the guy whose son was recruited by 32 colleges, repeating the same crap over and over again. It's becoming quite boring.

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

I'm getting closer to finding the Posts Chimpy so just hang on to your panties. Theres 3 hard drives in all, 1 of which i finished searching. Aren't you going to poop a brick when i come up with one or ones in question. LOL

And this guy has the AUDACITY to talk about how people work?? But yet he's searching his hard drives for something I supposedly said in 2004.

Btw.. love the signature at the end. You're so obsessed with everything "Ravens" including that massacre in the regular season, I don't think you will ever let that go. I would imagine you will be on a suicide watch if it happens again in "07".

C
All Pro
All Pro
C

Quote:

All that matters TO ME, is that I DID NOT say what you and others believe I said

You can not say that you did not say it. You don't even know what you said. Thats the problem with people who lie constantly. You DON'T RECALL.

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

You can not say that you did not say it. You don't even know what you said. Thats the problem with people who lie constantly. You DON'T RECALL.

You know what! Grow the hell up! So by your ridiculous outlandish thinking, if someone says they don't recall saying something and thus state they did not say what others accuse him/her of saying, this means they are lying?? Like I said slappy, grow the hell up.

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
You don't know what you said. You DON'T RECALL. You could have said it. It's possible right? Or you could not have said it. Sounds like John Kerry.

Afcnorthchamps concocting another masterpiece of lies? Maybe.

Poor Afcnorthchamps.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Liar...not a liar.... inconsequential

He's a Ravens fan...isn;t that bad enough?

I mean....

purple uniforms?

Male cheerleaders?

Franchise thieves?

Drug dealers?

Criminals?

Having a team named after a bird that eats garbage and carrion?

I mean...telling lies is the least of Chumps problems.

Not to worry Chumps. We don't dislike you because of your lying. We just dislike you because of who you are.

All Pro
All Pro
So because YOU are not 100% sure that I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004, you out and out call me a liar?? Dude if you were living 150 years or so ago, something like that would cost you your life. In any event, you like so many Clowns and Stooler fans are plain pathetic and clueless. I more then showed you up. I told you a while back to give up this pointless, ridiculous arguement but you kept pressing. What's next? Are you going to pull a "I got everything you said in 2004 on my hard drive", like your buddy Steel?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack What team do you hate the most, Part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard