Posted By: christy What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/12/07 09:27 PM
Otherwise titled, "Everyone vs. that Rats fan"

Proceed.
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/12/07 10:27 PM
Quote:

Otherwise titled, "Everyone vs. that Rats fan"

Proceed.

Not me I hope.......
It's times like these that cause me to say Poor Afcnorthchamps. Unlike some Clown fans who enter the Sanctuary, Afcnorthchamps is not bitter. He is twisted.

He can never admit when he is wrong. He would rather spin and twist and write the longest posts that say absolutely nothing. The stench of his posts are like the steaming piles of Hot Garbage that line Baltimores streets.

Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!!
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 12:44 AM
Hey watch that trash talk, The Mayor of Baltimore just went out over the weekend and cleaned up what the new Governor left behind, so I am to assume that the streets are cleaned.....
Posted By: shepdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 01:31 AM
Quote:

It's times like these that cause me to say Poor Afcnorthchamps. Unlike some Clown fans who enter the Sanctuary, Afcnorthchamps is not bitter. He is twisted.

He can never admit when he is wrong. He would rather spin and twist and write the longest posts that say absolutely nothing. The stench of his posts are like the steaming piles of Hot Garbage that line Baltimores streets.

Damn, somebody call Guiness....you actually wrote something with a semblance of sense to it!
Posted By: jfanent Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 03:01 AM
He wants proof there was proof of the proof that he's a habitual liar.
Quote:

And when you show facts of me saying the Steelers were a failure in 2004, I will admit I was wrong. Hooked on phonics pal!! I suggest you partake. I said this in the first thread before the mods locked it down also. And I know you aren't trying to run "city smack" considering the dump known as Pittsburgh.
Quote:

And when you show facts of me saying the Steelers were a failure in 2004, I will admit I was wrong. Hooked on phonics pal!! I suggest you partake. I said this in the first thread before the mods locked it down also.

Sadly for you we all knew exactly what you were going to say before you said it.

Quote:

And I know you aren't trying to run "city smack" considering the dump known as Pittsburgh.

Have you seen the Wire?

Poor Afcnorthchamps. It seems you can't tell the truth. Damn. You have been lying so much it just comes natural for you. Take your medicine.

Quote:

Quote:

And when you show facts of me saying the Steelers were a failure in 2004, I will admit I was wrong. Hooked on phonics pal!! I suggest you partake. I said this in the first thread before the mods locked it down also. And I know you aren't trying to run "city smack" considering the dump known as Pittsburgh.

Another Delusional thought from McCramps. Dump Known as Pittsburgh huh. Shall i show a comparison between the 2 cities?
Next to us, Baltiwhore is a toxic waste dump pal. Like i said, shall i show the difference? Just say the word Mr. ONE & DONE
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 11:56 AM
ANOTHER LIE by McAndre. You will admit you're wrong with "proof"? What about the LIE you told in the previous thread about Ravens fans not caring about the Colts? It was refuted by interviews on ESPN and by the article Mike, A RAVENS FAN, posted proving you were lying. Yet you CONTINUE to ignore the LIE you were caught in. Yeah, you'll admit you were wrong when someone gives you proof. That's why you have ignored being caught in the lie in the previous post. Once again, McAndre has been caught in yet another lie. Of course, that's like saying he was caught breathing.
Posted By: CurlyD Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 03:30 PM
Quote:

ANOTHER LIE by

I knew I should've stopped reading right after this but sadly I didn't...Darn it!!
Quote:

Sadly for you we all knew exactly what you were going to say before you said it.

And sadly for you you say this and I'm STILL waiting for you or someone else to show where I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004. It's really not hard. But like I've said, YOU AND OTHERS HAVE NOTHING!!! I know it, you know it. And it just pisses you and others off that ONE PERSON can make SO MANY of you look utterly foolish and stupid. But hey, you all stuck your foot in your collective mouths by accusing me of saying something without FACTS to substantiate your point.

Quote:

Have you seen the Wire?

Sure have. I've also seen the Corner and Homicide Life on the Streets which was also filmed in Baltimore. What's your point? I guess next you'll tell me that Pittsburgh and other big cities don't have their bad sections or ghettoes. You see the "Wire" can just as easily be filmed in Pittsburgh,or Detroit, or Camden New Jersey. Again, your point is what?
Quote:

I knew I should've stopped reading right after this but sadly I didn't...Darn it!!

I know Curly. It's so sad till it's funny.

And Curly, (hysterical laughter) did you read his second or third post to me talking about how his son is being recruited by 32 COLLEGES ? Now, I can't say that the "Great Coach B" is LYING because I don't know for sure and doubt seriously that Coach would fess up but 32??? Hell, I don't think Peyton Manning and Tom Brady were recruited by that many colleges or universities coming out of high school COMBINED!
Quote:

....Like i said, shall i show the difference? Just say the word Mr. ONE & DONE

Yeah, like you were going to SHOW the world how I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004. We ALL are still waiting on this Mr. Steel "I have no freaken life" TheBest. Oh! Let me guess! Your FOLDERS somehow became corrupted and you lost all of the SAVED posting from me in 2004 right?
Quote:

Quote:

....Like i said, shall i show the difference? Just say the word Mr. ONE & DONE

Yeah, like you were going to SHOW the world how I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004. We ALL are still waiting on this Mr. Steel "I have no freaken life" TheBest. Oh! Let me guess! Your FOLDERS somehow became corrupted and you lost all of the SAVED posting from me in 2004 right?

I'm getting closer to finding the Posts Chimpy so just hang on to your panties. Theres 3 hard drives in all, 1 of which i finished searching. Aren't you going to poop a brick when i come up with one or ones in question. LOL

You see chumps, i cant go through them all at once since some people on here WORK. Sorry about the bad language, i just want you to know that not all of us sits around all day long eating Frito's.

Face it Chumps, everyone on here got your number, not just ones like the coach. He only points out what we've ALL known about you for 4 or 5 yrs now, and that is, Delusional, and a habitual Liar, etc etc. Just admit it Chumps and relieve some of that pressure since were all well aware anyhow.

Oh ya, almost forgot--- ONE & DONE . LOL LOL Criminals after going 13 & 3, First round bye, Home Field advantage, Representing Our North division and what do they do ? ONE AND FREAKIN DONE!!!!!!!!!! OHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cramps acts as thought it doest bother him, but we know better.
ONE AND DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL FAILURE* AS THOUGH THE SEASON NEVER HAPPENED.

Man you have No idea how much i still laugh over this. Actually, laugh is not the word--make that laugh and GUFFAW Over---------------------
ONE & DONE . Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
BwahahahahahahahahahahahaBwahahahahaha
BwahahahahahahahahahahahaBwahahahahaha

Hey chumps, is this what your team was after per chance?

Posted By: GMdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 06:23 PM
Quote:

And it just pisses you and others off that ONE PERSON can make SO MANY of you look utterly foolish and stupid.

and the best part is that you really believe that
Quote:

Quote:

And it just pisses you and others off that ONE PERSON can make SO MANY of you look utterly foolish and stupid.

That would go with his DELUSIONAL side GM
Posted By: GMdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 06:35 PM
The poor boy has gone off the deep end
Quote:

? ? Foolish? I said you called us a failure. You said " I dont recall" Other people also remember your comment. CoachB and me have NEVER agreed on anything. But for this one brief moment in history, Clown fans and Steeler fans, and even a Rat fan can unite like Voltron for a common cause.

You see Afcnorthchamps, I have no agenda. I am here to rehabilitate Clowns. But, if I see a Rat step out of line, well the old me comes back.

Ask Gm. I will NEVER let it go until you admit you are lying. Gm still thinks Timmah did not cry after he got concussed to sleep by the Rats and then bood off the field by Wayward Downtrodden Clown fans. We went at it for too long to remember over that issue.

Why for someone who's team won the ALMIGHTY DIVISIONAL CROWN OF THE VAUNTED AFC NORTH, are you always on the defensive? Why do you have to continually act like someone who does not know how to be humble? Damn. Every once in a while I will say Poor Afcnorthchamps. He can't help what he is.

Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 08:42 PM
Quote:

Gm still thinks Timmah did not cry after he got concussed to sleep by the Rats and then bood off the field by Wayward Downtrodden Clown fans. We went at it for too long to remember over that issue.

I remember that! Good times!

I also remember Cramps leading the charge on the old message board when we lost the AFC Championship game to the Patriots. He did indeed say that our entire 15-1 season was all for naught, since the Steelers weren't competing for the Lombardi. He believed that we were no better than any other team that didn't make it, and started thread after thread about the Steelers choking in that game. In fact, he was more vocal about it than the Browns fans were....and yet he was on a Browns message board.

That's all I remember about his comments at the time. I don't remember specific words that he used, but that was the gist of it.
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 08:44 PM
Oops, almost forgot - Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!
Posted By: GMdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 08:58 PM
Quote:

We went at it for too long to remember over that issue.

I believe it was....

GM 1,313 posts
Clown Hunter 1312 posts
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 09:02 PM
And I STILL contend that he cried.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 09:03 PM
You still contend that I have a cute ass, so we know your blind
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 09:05 PM
I would like to think that all of this energy spent on trying to prove the WC wrong could go to solving some of the world's problems.. ......Can I get some fries with that?????
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 09:13 PM
Quote:

Oh my.
This is worse than the NASCAR thread.
Quote:

I would like to think that all of this energy spent on trying to prove the WC wrong could go to solving some of the world's problems.. ......Can I get some fries with that?????

We'll leave that to our Beloved President and the incoming Democraps
Quote:

If she thinks you got cute ass GM, shes not blind, shes comatose
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 09:29 PM
Quote:

What NASCAR thread?
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 09:32 PM
Quote:

Quote:

We'll leave that to our Beloved President and the incoming Democraps

Democraps........ , Beloved President...... God Bless him......
Quote:

Quote:

? ? Foolish? I said you called us a failure. You said " I dont recall" Other people also remember your comment. CoachB and me have NEVER agreed on anything. But for this one brief moment in history, Clown fans and Steeler fans, and even a Rat fan can unite like Voltron for a common cause.

You see Afcnorthchamps, I have no agenda. I am here to rehabilitate Clowns. But, if I see a Rat step out of line, well the old me comes back.

Ask Gm. I will NEVER let it go until you admit you are lying. Gm still thinks Timmah did not cry after he got concussed to sleep by the Rats and then bood off the field by Wayward Downtrodden Clown fans. We went at it for too long to remember over that issue.

Why for someone who's team won the ALMIGHTY DIVISIONAL CROWN OF THE VAUNTED AFC NORTH, are you always on the defensive? Why do you have to continually act like someone who does not know how to be humble? Damn. Every once in a while I will say Poor Afcnorthchamps. He can't help what he is.

CH. God himself could confront Cramps with the fact he said it, but he would still be defensive. Just like his team, hes been One & done
Quote:

YES I DO!!! YOU KNOW WHY?? BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH!!
Well again for the umptenith time. All that matters TO ME, is that I DID NOT say what you and others believe I said. Now, how am I on the defensive or you thinking I'm on the defensive is freaken hilarious. All of you making an issue over something that you all thought I said 2 1/2 YEARS AGO !! But please tell me how I'm on the defensive. You guys are better then watching a dog chase his tail all afternoon long. The crap is funny -- I mean really funny! And I know about being humble. If I did something fine, I did it. And for the fourth time if it is discovered (which I know it won't be) that I said "failure" where the Steelers are concerned in 2004, I'll admit I was wrong. So stop sounding like the guy whose son was recruited by 32 colleges, repeating the same crap over and over again. It's becoming quite boring.
Quote:

I'm getting closer to finding the Posts Chimpy so just hang on to your panties. Theres 3 hard drives in all, 1 of which i finished searching. Aren't you going to poop a brick when i come up with one or ones in question. LOL

And this guy has the AUDACITY to talk about how people work?? But yet he's searching his hard drives for something I supposedly said in 2004.

Btw.. love the signature at the end. You're so obsessed with everything "Ravens" including that massacre in the regular season, I don't think you will ever let that go. I would imagine you will be on a suicide watch if it happens again in "07".

Quote:

All that matters TO ME, is that I DID NOT say what you and others believe I said

You can not say that you did not say it. You don't even know what you said. Thats the problem with people who lie constantly. You DON'T RECALL.

Quote:

You can not say that you did not say it. You don't even know what you said. Thats the problem with people who lie constantly. You DON'T RECALL.

You know what! Grow the hell up! So by your ridiculous outlandish thinking, if someone says they don't recall saying something and thus state they did not say what others accuse him/her of saying, this means they are lying?? Like I said slappy, grow the hell up.
You don't know what you said. You DON'T RECALL. You could have said it. It's possible right? Or you could not have said it. Sounds like John Kerry.

Afcnorthchamps concocting another masterpiece of lies? Maybe.

Poor Afcnorthchamps.
Liar...not a liar.... inconsequential

He's a Ravens fan...isn;t that bad enough?

I mean....

purple uniforms?

Male cheerleaders?

Franchise thieves?

Drug dealers?

Criminals?

Having a team named after a bird that eats garbage and carrion?

I mean...telling lies is the least of Chumps problems.

Not to worry Chumps. We don't dislike you because of your lying. We just dislike you because of who you are.
So because YOU are not 100% sure that I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004, you out and out call me a liar?? Dude if you were living 150 years or so ago, something like that would cost you your life. In any event, you like so many Clowns and Stooler fans are plain pathetic and clueless. I more then showed you up. I told you a while back to give up this pointless, ridiculous arguement but you kept pressing. What's next? Are you going to pull a "I got everything you said in 2004 on my hard drive", like your buddy Steel?
Three letters for you friend C F L. Now go root for your favorite "minor league" football team and leave TRUE NFL fans to these boards. I'm sure you can fine a nice message board discussing the Argonauts or the Tiger Cats.
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/13/07 11:59 PM
Quote:

Quote:

And when you show facts of me saying the Steelers were a failure in 2004, I will admit I was wrong. Hooked on phonics pal!! I suggest you partake. I said this in the first thread before the mods locked it down also.

Quote:

And I know you aren't trying to run "city smack" considering the dump known as Pittsburgh.

Have you seen the Wire?

Poor Afcnorthchamps. It seems you can't tell the truth. Damn. You have been lying so much it just comes natural for you. Take your medicine.

Hey, did you get that picture from the old "Wacky Packs"? I remember them when I was about yea high........
Posted By: jfanent Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 02:11 AM

Announcer: And now, a message from Pathological Liars Anonymous.

chumpy: Hello, my name is Worldchamps, and I'm a member of Pathological Liars Anonymous. In fact.. I'm the president of the organization!

I didn't always lie. No, when I was a kid, I told the truth. But then one day, I got caught stealing money out of my mother's purse. I lied. I told her it was homework - that my teacher told me to do it. And she got fired! Yeah, that's what happened!

After that, lying was easy for me. I lied about my age and joined the army. I was thirteen at the time. Yeah.. I went to Vietnam, and I was injured catching a mortar shell in my teeth. And they made me a three-star general! And then I got a job in journalism, writing for the National Enquire.. er, Geographic! Yeah.. I was making twenty thousand a ye.. month! In fact, I won the Pulitzer Prize that year! Yeah, that's the ticket.

And then my cousin died - Joe Louis - and I took it hard. Maybe too hard - I tried to kill myself. Yeahh.. I did kill myself! Sure! I was medically dead for a week and a half! It was a woman that brought me out of it - Indira Gandhi! Yeah, right.. And she told me about Pathological Liars Anonymous.

Oh, you'd be surprised how many famous people belong. In fact.. at one of the meetings I met my wife - Morgan Fairchild! Yes, I'm a change man now, and all because of Pathological Liars Anonymous. Why, I - I even have my picture on the cover of Newsweek magazine. Yeah. Every day! Yeah.. that's the ticket! Yeah, you betcha!
Quote:

So because YOU are not 100% sure that I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004, you out and out call me a liar??

Poor Afcnorthchamps I am positive you said it. It is you who said " I do not recall" Which means you have no idea if you said it or not. Are you doubting the possibility that you may have said it?

Tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!!!
Quote:

Quote:

What NASCAR thread?

Nevermind. It was an old thread from the old DT board.
Quote:

Poor Afcnorthchamps I am positive you said it. It is you who said " I do not recall" Which means you have no idea if you said it or not. Are you doubting the possibility that you may have said it?

I'm tired of playing this silly redundant game with you. In other words, stop being a five year old child going through a tantrum and let this go. Again, and for the last time, if you are so positive that I said something 2 1/2 years ago, where are the facts? If you can not produce these facts, then shut-up. Your diatribe is a waste of bandwidth. And for the record, I'm POSITIVE I did not say the Steelers were a failure in 2004. Now poof be gone!
Can you prove you're positive?
Quote:

Quote:

I'm tired of playing this silly redundant game with you. In other words, stop being a five year old child going through a tantrum and let this go. Again, and for the last time, if you are so positive that I said something 2 1/2 years ago, where are the facts? If you can not produce these facts, then shut-up. Your diatribe is a waste of bandwidth. And for the record, I'm POSITIVE I did not say the Steelers were a failure in 2004. Now poof be gone!

Cramps Cramps Cramps, don't you get it? if it were only One person that said they remembered, that would be one thing, but you have a number on here that do recall thats exactly what you said back then. Now its time for you to stand back and admit you may be wrong. That you could have said it.

For the record, I'm quite sure i saved that post of yours on 1 of 3 hard drives, and i feel quite certain I'm going to find it. Its no bluff cramps, i saved stuff like that from time to time knowing it would come back to bite you in the arse sooner or later.

How foolish your going to look when i find it.
Quote:

I'm tired of playing this silly redundant game with you. In other words, stop being a five year old child going through a tantrum and let this go. Again, and for the last time, if you are so positive that I said something 2 1/2 years ago, where are the facts?

Why? I know you said it. It is YOU who is trying to cover his arse by saying " I don't recall" I'm calling you out on it. You have no idea what you said so how can you discount it? You tell so many lies you can not remember what you said from week to week.

How we not trust that face? Poor Afcnorthchamps
Posted By: shepdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 11:01 AM
Quote:

Yeah, like you were going to SHOW the world how I said the Steelers were a failure in 2004. We ALL are still waiting on this Mr. Steel "I have no freaken life" TheBest.

You have the balls to say that someone doesn't have a life???

Good Lord man, look at your posting history on here....here's a small example of how you spend your weekend time:

Saturday posts:

1:38 p.m.
2:16 p.m.
2:47 p.m.
3:07 p.m.
3:38 p.m.
5:13 p.m.
6:27 p.m.
6:57 p.m.
8:27 p.m.
8:28 p.m.
8:31 p.m.
10:27 p.m.

Continuing on to Sunday.....
12:07 a.m.
4:10 a.m.

You have serious issues Cramps....very serious issues.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 11:28 AM
Hang on Shep this is where he lies again and says he doesn't have issues..
Quote:

Saturday posts:

1:38 p.m.
2:16 p.m.
2:47 p.m.
3:07 p.m.
3:38 p.m.
5:13 p.m.
6:27 p.m.
6:57 p.m.
8:27 p.m.
8:28 p.m.
8:31 p.m.
10:27 p.m.

Continuing on to Sunday.....
12:07 a.m.
4:10 a.m.

"It's called being married"
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 12:37 PM
Don't forget about how he spent his entire Christmas holiday posting on the board!
It seems Afcnorthchamps has a slight problem. He has stacked so many lies on top of each other that now sometimes he cannot remember what statement ( lie ) he has said from week to week let alone from 2004.

It may be to much to get him to admit that he did say it, because I now believe he may truly not know. Hell two weeks ago he told the people who he rides with on the city bus every day that he just bought a new Landrover fully loaded. They were shipping to him because it was a custom order. Of course when this week rolled around and he was on the bus people questioned him. Typical Afcnorthchamps told them to prove he said it.

He told the lie. He did that with full knowledge that is was wrong, but by the time next week rolled around his mind had PURGED the comment so of course he could not recall.

Wow. Every once in a while I will say Poor Afcnorthchamps. Poor Afcnorthchamps indeed!!!!
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 01:48 PM
Land Rover?? City bus????
I know. Pretty pathetic for Afcnorthchamps. He once told his family he was pregnant. Kept up the charade for 9 and a half months. Thats how dedicated he is to his craft.

Poor Afcnorthchamps!
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 02:29 PM
Quote:

Kept up the charade for 9 and a half months.

OMG!
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 03:34 PM
LOL, it's fun to see that McAndre is STILL lying and his little buddy Curly tries to defend him yet again. McAndre is still claiming he doesn't lie, yet IGNORES the lie he told in the previous thread. He was caught in the lie by myself and Mike, a RAVENS FAN, and yet he ignores it.

Oh, and McAndre, you really are proving you are ignorant about football. You see, there are 4 divisions in the NCAA and then there is the NAIA. NOt every school that sends recruiting material out is a Division 1 powerhouse. I know you don't have a clue about being recruited for college since you never even played the game. Too bad they didn't give out scholarships for lying, you would have been a blue chip prospect.
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 03:36 PM
What's wrong, McCurly? Your little brother posts another lie and people should just let it go? I know how upset you are that you get smacked around here almost as much as your brother McAndre, but yet another worthless and meaningless post by you.
God help me, Chumps, I actually agree with you on one thing.

I don't like the CFL...which is why I watch the NFL.

I realize the logic might be a bit complex for you but think hard and you'll probably get it.

Calling you a "real NFL fan" is like calling a crossdresser a real woman... I think your biggest contribution to this board has been "Bwahahahaha".

It must be sad to be you Chumps. Now run away quick...you're late for your Rat cheerleader practice.

Don;t forget your pom poms.

PS- I bet you were a CFL fan when you had a team there.
The Colts disowned your city
for a small midwestern town,
Your purple may seem pretty,
but it's tainted fecal brown.

Cleveland didn't want you,
said you weren't worth fighting for,
They'd rather go without a team
than back you anymore.

Your own state doesn't claim you,
you're below the Terrapins,
It's not so much they blame you,
You'll just never be the Skins.

With thugs like Jamal Lewis
representing from a cell,
You try to look rebellious
yet you've been owned by Kordell.

But don't be salty Ravens fans,
this team won't leave your town,
nobody wants a Rat-Bird
painted over Cleveland brown.

Poor Afcnorthchamp
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 05:01 PM
Quote:

I know. Pretty pathetic for Afcnorthchamps. He once told his family he was pregnant. Kept up the charade for 9 and a half months. Thats how dedicated he is to his craft.

Poor Afcnorthchamps!

PREGNANT ???? Who's the Daddy????? Sure as hell ain't me.........
Quote:

Poor Afcnorthchamps!

Posted By: CurlyD Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 06:06 PM
I've was on the old board a long time and on this one for a while..The things I can truly say is there are those here who can talk smack..I commend them on their ability..

There are those who have no clue how to do it and I have let them know about it..

Then there's you coach..Single minded, lack of original thought, fact twister, faulty comparison maker..

A.K.A. Smackless, Smack retarded, or Smack disabled (take a pick)

When you can bring something else to the table besides doing one of the above mentioned things then you can get back at me until then, KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.......

I thought I'd never see anything as embarassing as the Clowns poor play on the field..I was right..I didn't see anything "as" embarassing, Coach your feeble attempts at smack are "extremely more" embarassing..And you've been that way for quite a few years..

I wonder what type of motivational speeches your give your Devry University football team at the beginning of the game? Ahh..they don't need to worry, its probably the same one you would repeat at half time and at the end of the game...

You're just boring.....and terribly predictable...
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 06:18 PM
LOL, McCurly using lame WWF catchphrases talking aboug being boring. You are defending McAndre and talking about predictable....as I predicted McAndre's responses to him being called on his lies. LOL, pathetic, McCurly. Now, go tell bubby how really great he is. You may or may not be related to McAndre, but you use the same hypocritical responses....talk about being original and then use catchphrases that are 3 years old from wrestling
Is the D for Dwayne Johnson?
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 06:30 PM
Don't be too hard on little Curly. He's being original by using the Rock's catchphrase from years ago.
Posted By: shepdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 06:34 PM
One could only wish that you would be original for one time in your message board life, as you are no better than cramps. You spout the same stuff over and over, and you are a proven liar.

Do you have any earthly idea how boring it is when you two go at it?? It's like the movie "Groundhog Day," the same thing over and over and over again!
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 07:34 PM
Ahhh, the self important troll comes out of the woodwork again. You calling someone a liar is as funny as McAndre doing it. Poor Shep has no more power to abuse. Go back to your security job, Shep. You are everything you accuse others of.
Posted By: haterade Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 07:40 PM
Quote:

delusional world

Some things never change.
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 07:41 PM
Yes, some things never change. McAndre's still spouting the same lies. Now we have you here to add your juvenile ignorance. Great, now we have completed the trio of the Three Stooges. hateade, McAndre, and McCurly....al three cut from the same mold...and working at the same McDonalds.
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 07:44 PM
The old gang is back now!
Posted By: haterade Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 07:49 PM
Well, I can see your vocabulary hasn't improved any. What a shame.

Are you still using the same Mcdonald's smack from over a year ago? Tsk tsk, Coach. You must have all of your old posts saved, huh? Why bother with original thought when you can just copy and paste the same old tired responses from over a year ago.

Seriously. Reading some of your posts on this board I had to double check the date to make sure I wasn't reading some old post from the old board. I guess you can't teach an old dawg new tricks, even if said tricks are as boring and repetitive as yours.
Posted By: haterade Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 07:50 PM
Quote:

The old gang is back now!

I don't want to be a rookie all over again.
Posted By: JulesDawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 07:53 PM
I'm sure you'll post your garbage smack in other forums and get banned before moving on from rookie.
Posted By: haterade Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 07:54 PM
Well, we can only hope.
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 07:56 PM
Awww, isn't that cute. Haterade shows up and as usual has nothing to add. As Jules said, you'll be long gone before anyone even notices you were here. That's a good thing for the posters...they don't have to read your ignorance for long.
Posted By: haterade Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 07:59 PM
I missed you too.
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 08:00 PM
I'm sure you did. The posters on the other board are on your intellectual level so you couldn't learn much about the game. Of course, that's assuming you have the ability to actually learn...which is a stretch to begin with.
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 08:03 PM
I'm getting this warm fuzzy feeling.
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 08:05 PM
Have you been looking at your pic of GM in a thong again?
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 08:05 PM
Ewww, that's nasty!
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 08:43 PM
Happy Valentine's day Christy...........
Posted By: jfanent Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 09:25 PM
Looks like a lot of the older posts have been purged (a good thing). Let's try and guess which one of chumpy's many lies he's going to demand proof for.
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/14/07 09:48 PM
Quote:

Looks like a lot of the older posts have been purged (a good thing). Let's try and guess which one of chumpy's many lies he's going to demand proof for.

Maybe you guys need to call in Grissom and the rest of the CSI team to find the "missing files" or call Jack Bauer to get CTU and Chloe to check out Steel's hard drives, quick, we only have "24" hours to do this.....
This is the thread that never ends! Yes, it goes on and on my friend! Some people started griping...
we've stopped purging things here, so all 'history' is preserved... you should be able to find what you're looking for
uh oh. Afcnorthchamps built in excuse is gone. YIPE
Posted By: shepdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 12:00 AM
Quote:

Ahhh, the self important troll comes out of the woodwork again. You calling someone a liar is as funny as McAndre doing it. Poor Shep has no more power to abuse. Go back to your security job, Shep. You are everything you accuse others of.

Please elaborate and have some folks back you up on it. I got a hundred bucks says you can't do it.

Liar.
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 01:23 AM
I will use a now famous quote that was uttered during the LA riots, "Can't we all just get along? I mean, there's enough smog here in LA as it is now".. ..I say this to all of you who are in the "Hunt for truth in McAndre", LET IT GO.. ..It's becoming a circus and I didn't get any tent passes for this one......
With every moment this thread is unlocked the people on this board get dumber. Though I will say its good entertainment. Dont worry Shep, if I were a mod I'd probably be far less tolerant of Coach and AFCnorthchamps than the refs now are.
Quote:

For the record, I'm quite sure i saved that post of yours on 1 of 3 hard drives, and i feel quite certain I'm going to find it. Its no bluff cramps, i saved stuff like that from time to time knowing it would come back to bite you in the arse sooner or later.

And last I checked, this is a free country and you can do whatever you like correct? For you to even be so trivial and post times that I'm on this board shows you have no life. Show me in the rules where it states you can only be here at certain times.
Quote:

Don't forget about how he spent his entire Christmas holiday posting on the board!

You mean like:

SteelTheBest
Jaft
lampdogg
IRE 45
jaybird
Mike

And because you pathetic souls are so easily predictable in what your response will be to me till it's sad, here you go:

web page
Yeah, you should try it sometimes. Then you can stop putting ads in the paper about how you like slow romantic walks on the beach, italian food, and lying about your age and body physic.
Hey Curly,

Coach probably motivates his team before a game by saying how the other team has no chance because they are delusional, liars, hypocritical, and have no knowledge of strength of schedule and the two point conversion.

And then he'll say how his team reigns supreme because the opponent does not have any kids who were recruited by 32 COLLEGES !!
ZZZZZZ......

Hey! Its Afcnorthchamps the attention whore!
Posted By: shepdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 10:13 AM
Quote:

And last I checked, this is a free country and you can do whatever you like correct? For you to even be so trivial and post times that I'm on this board shows you have no life. Show me in the rules where it states you can only be here at certain times.

Oh you are the silly one, aren't you?? It took me less than 2 minutes to check your posting history, and another 1-2 to make that post....the post that showed you spent a sizeable amount of your WEEKEND time on a BROWNS message board in FEBRUARY.....

This took very little time out of my life, but it is readily apparent that YOU have no life, which YOU tried to belittle someone else about in a post.

You don't like it when your same stuff is turned around and pointed back at you, do ya Cramps??? *LMFAO*

Did you have an accident at some point in your life to cause you to be this way? Did him fall and bump his wittle head??
Posted By: shepdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 10:16 AM
Quote:

body physic

You really are hilarious....you have ridden others in the past with spelling smack. Guess what Cramps?? You didn't come close with this one....it was a huge swing and a miss.
Quote:

Yeah, you should try it sometimes. Then you can stop putting ads in the paper about how you like slow romantic walks on the beach, italian food, and lying about your age and body physic.

So that's the line that got her? Way to go Champ
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 12:56 PM
Poor McAndre, still bitter and jealous that he was caught lying again. Why do you keep ignoring being caught in a lie. I thought you said you would admit it if you were given proof. Mike and I gave you proof yet you continue to ignore it. Wow, another lie from McAndre.
Posted By: CurlyD Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 06:30 PM
Naw WC, his speech would be something like this..

"team, we're about take the field and I want you all to know that, no matter what happens..You are all winners in my book....

Now if you didn't happen to hear me let me say it again...

team, we're about take the field and I want you all to know that, no matter what happens..You are all winners in my book....

There are no guantees out there but the one thing I know is

team, we're about take the field and I want you all to know that, no matter what happens..You are all winners in my book....

Ya gotta be tough and tackle..Catch the ball and block like a mad man but before you do that, you need to remember one thing..

and that's

Now lets goooooo!!!!"
Just devastating shep, I mean devastating. You have the uncanny ability to point out spelling smack and how often I'm on this board. You should be so proud! How impressive. LMAO!! Like I said slappy, you obviously have no life yourself. I don't care how much or little time it took you to find the time of day I post on this board or what words I misspell. You're quite sad but then again, this is another Browns fan - nuff said.
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 06:35 PM
Wow, that was really great, Curly. Why didn't you use some lame wrestling catchphrase from 10 years ago, though? After all, that's YOUR idea of original smack.
Curly,

That was great! Priceless!! Like I've always said. The great "wannabe" is nothing more then a walking, talking and breathing tape recorder. Hell, I think he was a parrot in his former life.
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 06:36 PM
C'mon, McAndre, you are disappointing us. Why didn't you ask for proof that you have used grammar smack yourself? You're slipping, McAndre.
Quote:

Hey! Its Afcnorthchamps the attention whore!

Wow!! Is someone angry to the point of importing pictures? What's next? Connect the dots or finger painting?

Btw.. You may want to watch the name calling. Just a heads up! I wouldn't want you to get tossed considering how fun it is beating your brains out on this board.
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 07:04 PM
Awwww, poor McAndre still has nothing to post. You talk about being a walking parrot....yet when you post your lies, the same ones over and over and over, you post the same response when called on them. You post the same crap over and over and over, yet when people respond in kind, you start this kind of lame crap? McHypocrite with yet another sad post. Keep em coming, McAndre. At least you've found a kindred spirit in your little brother, McCurly.....who I'm shocked didn't put at the end of his post "Whacha gonna do when the kings of burger flippers run smack on you........Brother!"
Posted By: ravenfan Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 07:58 PM
I thought this thread was what team do you hate the most? Seems like everyone hates each other!
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 08:07 PM
No, everybody hates McAndre's posts full of lies and football ignorance. There are fans from every team in the division and the only one that gets constantly smacked around by all of them (including Ravens fans) is McAndre (he posts under the name WorldChamps).
Quote:

Quote:

You mean like:

SteelTheBest
Jaft
lampdogg
IRE 45
jaybird
Mike

And because you pathetic souls are so easily predictable in what your response will be to me till it's sad, here you go:

Don't know why you include me in that Group chimpy. Take a look at my total post count since i joined, then take a look at someones like yours. Actually, i spend very little time on this board comparatively.

Old Chimps is going to Poop his pants when i find that post. The great part is, he hasn't a clue. Its on one of those 2 remaining drives so laugh it up for now Loser, we'll see who laughing when i find it. LOL LOL
Posted By: ravenfan Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 08:15 PM
What is world champ's team?
Quote:

Just devastating shep, I mean devastating. You have the uncanny ability to point out spelling smack and how often I'm on this board. You should be so proud! How impressive. LMAO!! Like I said slappy, you obviously have no life yourself . I don't care how much or little time it took you to find the time of day I post on this board or what words I misspell. You're quite sad but then again, this is another Browns fan - nuff said.

It seems McChimp is the only one on here that has a life according to him. Question is, when McChimp is backed in a corner, how many time does he use that tired old Phrase ??
Quote:

What is world champ's team?

He has No team, Nor does the city hes from. Not really.
Posted By: ravenfan Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 08:21 PM
Gee whiz, Mr. Steelthebest! You certainly don't have a very nice sig on your posts!

Quote:

Is someone angry to the point of importing pictures

Angry? Not me, im good. You are the one who is angry. Or maybe you "Don't Recall" why you were angry? Hmm..

Quote:

Btw.. You may want to watch the name calling. Just a heads up! I wouldn't want you to get tossed considering how fun it is beating your brains out on this board.

Thanks for the tip "SLAPPY"

Poor Afcnorthchamps twisting in the wind again.
Quote:

Gee whiz, Mr. Steelthebest! You certainly don't have a very nice sig on your posts!

Really?? I'm Gald you pointed that out.

I'll just have to change it

In about a year
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 08:43 PM
Ahhhh...another wonderful forum to slap the Rats around in. Are there any Team Thug Lite fans in these parts as well, or is it just Team One and Done beating their sunken chests about their Division Crown?
Quote:

Quote:

You mean like:

SteelTheBest
Jaft
lampdogg
IRE 45
jaybird
Mike

web page

Since you felt the need to link that page, I feel a need to post an excerpt of something i said on numerous occasions prior to the playoffs>>>>>

I along with many others I'm sure, reserve the right to continually LOFAO at you Incessantly, day and Night if your Team Fails to win the Lombardi. As I said, since your in the same division as the Steelers, and after the Tremendous accomplishment we had in 05 against all odds, NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING less will do, so Save your breath . Its the way MOST of us and for that matter the country looks at it.

All that said, I'm getting my LOL's and Extreme GUFFAWS ready for you when your Bounced from the PO's since as I said, the Gauntlet has been laid down. No amount of BS and Juxtaposing from you will do. It's either WIN IT ALL, or be laughed at and Ridiculed on this board to no end .
I feel both Coach, GM, and a number of others will agree with me, so I guess we'll see.

Now you'll excuse me please as I sharpen up my Guffaws that's sure to come your way, when your Dirt Bag Criminal team is bounced from the PO's.

Remember, NOTHING you say will change this, so stop with the Preliminary excuses already which started a few weeks back.

In light of my prediction, i would be remiss if i didn't say the following>>>
BWAAAAHAAAHAAAA BWAAAAHAAAHAAAA
BWAAAAHAAAHAAAABWAAAAHAAAHAAAA

13 & 3 Ravens, 1st Rd bye, home Field and what happens?
ONE & DONE PAL. ONE AND LMFAO DONE !!!

Honest to God, each and every time i post it, i find myself still LMAO to tears. The Ravens have ended up giving me much pleasure even after the season. For that I'm grateful.

Sorry to take up so much time fellow posters, I now turn you back to CRAMPS, better knowns as most delusional and Biggest liar of the century thus far
Posted By: ravenfan Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 08:51 PM
Well, it's time to jump in and get my feet wet! It seems this is yet one more board full of arogant steeler fans! To bad the good people of cleveland have to put up with the dribble of sludgeburg fans!
Quote:

Well, it's time to jump in and get my feet wet! It seems this is yet one more board full of arogant steeler fans! To bad the good people of cleveland have to put up with the dribble of sludgeburg fans!

This coming from someone with an ALL Criminal Team
Quote:

Quote:

This coming from someone with an ALL Criminal Team

Oh come on! We ALL know the All Criminal team is the Bengals.
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/15/07 09:39 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You mean like:

SteelTheBest
Jaft
lampdogg
IRE 45
jaybird
Mike

Don't know why you include me in that Group chimpy. Take a look at my total post count since i joined, then take a look at someones like yours. Actually, i spend very little time on this board comparatively.

Old Chimps is going to Poop his pants when i find that post. The great part is, he hasn't a clue. Its on one of those 2 remaining drives so laugh it up for now Loser, we'll see who laughing when i find it. LOL LOL

Once and for all, DO YOU HAVE PROOF?? Yes or NO?? This is getting ridiculous and I am starting to think who is over here on this board....I have never backed anyone up over here, but the way I am seeing all of this, If he said what he is being accused of, then "SO WHAT"? It's a web site for goodness sakes. ..The last time I checked, we don't pay a mortgage or subscription to hold court here so just LET IT GO........
I mean really, who is acting pathetic over here, the one that you are proclaiming is a "liar" or everyone else who just doesn't like the guy?

I will be TAKING the keys from Clown Hunter to open the sanctuary for ALL who are suffering from C.S.I. "itis".........
Haha. I'm with you, Mike.

This is starting to look more and more like the official site's board - Full of stupid drivel aimed solely at having the last word.

I'm gonna go have a beer. You in, Mike?
Quote:

Ahhhh...another wonderful forum to slap the Rats around in.

Aaaaah...another reference to domestic violence, I see. My my....you spread that everywhere you go, don't you, BnG? Tsk Tsk. Nowhere is safe from the Stealer's fans. Even the Stealer's fans from Canada.

Quote:

Two words for you pal. REMEDIAL COMPREHENSION. Christyk post stated that I was on here during the X-MAS holidays. This has nothing to do with number of post brilliant one.I pointed out that YOU and others were on here like me on X-MAS EVE. The link shows this. So in actuality, I was out to prove there were obviously a lot more posters then just me on X-MAS EVE.

As far as you still in vain trying to find something I said 2 1/2 years ago, you've been searching those "other two drives" for about a week now haven't you? You are a complete and utter waste of time Steel just like your buddy Clown Hunter.But you keep searching "those drives" buddy!
Ravenfan,

Welcome!! And I don't know if we hate each other. I don't get angry with the folks here because to me it's all in fun. Some of these guys/gals I've been going at it with for a number of years. You will find several people amusing like Coach B. and GM.
Skybaltimore,

Welcome aboard!!
Posted By: jfanent Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 02:45 AM
Quote:

Skybaltimore,

Welcome aboard!!

Who's Skybaltimore?
Quote:

Skybaltimore,

Welcome aboard!!

Thanks much!
Quote:

Quote:

Skybaltimore,

Welcome aboard!!

Who's Skybaltimore?

That would be me.
Posted By: jfanent Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 03:16 AM
Is it sky or skay?
Quote:

Is it sky or skay?

It's skay...but whoever welcomed me must have made a typo.
It was my typo skay. My apologies.
Quote:

It was my typo skay. My apologies.

N/P WC.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 04:37 AM
Is that you SKY?????
Quote:

Is that you SKY?????

Yep. It be me.
They're multiplying.
Quote:

They're multiplying.

The word is out...

PARTY OVER AT THE DAWG POUND!

Quote:

Hey Skay it's been over for fans of "team tragedy" for a good while. You'll see the Clownies can't smack talk us Ravens fans or our team.
Quote:

Quote:

Two words for you pal. REMEDIAL COMPREHENSION. Christyk post stated that I was on here during the X-MAS holidays. This has nothing to do with number of post brilliant one.I pointed out that YOU and others were on here like me on X-MAS EVE. The link shows this. So in actuality, I was out to prove there were obviously a lot more posters then just me on X-MAS EVE.

As far as you still in vain trying to find something I said 2 1/2 years ago, you've been searching those "other two drives" for about a week now haven't you? You are a complete and utter waste of time Steel just like your buddy Clown Hunter.But you keep searching "those drives" buddy!

Lies, Lies, More Lies along with juxstaposing. Christyk's post may have been about Xmas Eve, but your reply had further reaching implications.

Talk about a reading comprehension problem, LOL. You say I HAVE BEEN searching the other 2 drives when i made it abundantly clear i had searched only ONE of the 3 to date, with the other 2 to come when i have the time. Again, we have Cramps being Cramps here.

You may have FOOLED some on here by pretending to welcome your new found friend SKAY to the board when in fact, he posts on one of the other Browns boards, or did, and YOU were the one who asked him to please join this board because you were/are getting killed here. LMAO. Deny all you want, but i Know better, so Paleez, spare us yet another Cramps lie .

When I'm finished searching the other hard drives, you'll be the first to know as I'm sure i will have found the post in question by YOU from 04.

In the meantime, Know this--Coach & others are more right about you than possibly even they know, but you don't have me fooled for even a scintilla of time Pal. LOL What a complete Tool

Oh Gee, almost forgot. ONE & DONE PAL, ONE AND DONE. LOL LOL LOL
Hey, SteelTheBest...shouldn't your name be "StealTheLombardi"? LOL. (For that disgrace of a SB in 2005). Or maybe SteelTheRust, for that disgrace of a stolen SB defense in 2006?

Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 12:42 PM
Then you should change your name to StealTheTeam after the hypocritical welcoming you gave Modell, right?
Posted By: GMdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 12:46 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Hey Skay it's been over for fans of "team tragedy" for a good while. You'll see the Clownies can't smack talk us Ravens fans or our team.

At this rate your nose is going to look like a mighty oak tree in a week crampy
Posted By: ravenfan Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 01:41 PM

Oh come on! We ALL know the All Criminal team is the Bengals.

The bunguls are world champs at something! We can only hope they break their own record for 07! Let's see if we can get 10 bunguls in jail for 07! Should be an easy goal to reach for a such a great team of criminals!
Posted By: ravenfan Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 01:46 PM
Wow! I think I actually forgot to answer the question of this post! Of course it's the stupid steelers. You wont find more arogant fans anywhere else but in pissburgh! 30 years of waving tose little sissy towels! How lame is that?
Quote:

Hey, SteelTheBest...shouldn't your name be "StealTheLombardi"? LOL. (For that disgrace of a SB in 2005). Or maybe SteelTheRust, for that disgrace of a stolen SB defense in 2006?

You see SgayBaltimore, unlike you, i just don't rely on feelings followed up with accusations, i come with FACTS . So read what i had to say at the time, then profoundly weep>

Blockers cannot use their hands or arms to push from behind, hang onto, or encircle an opponent in a manner that restricts movement as the play develops. Whether the hook is a complete circle is irrelevant. He held onto Haggans which is a penalty. The framework of the body doesn't matter if Haggans got grabbed, which he did. Jackson did extend his arm on defensive back Chris Hope. There's no denying that. And if you extend your arm directly in front of the back judge, you're going to get called for it -- especially if you're in the end zone!

In the AFC Championship Game, the Steelers had a touchdown called back on an illegal formation penalty (putting them at 2nd-and-13 at the 17), but they scored a touchdown the very next play. I understand the illegal formation wasn't viewed as a touch call, but they still bounced back and scored anyway. Seattle failed to do this and still had the ball 1st-and-20 at the 26. The fact that the Seahawks gained minus three yards on the next three plays can't be blamed on the refs.

Matt Hasselbeck completed a pass to Jeramy Steven's to the one-yard line only to have it called back because of holding. ABC made it seem like it was a questionable call by not mentioning the flag until after the play was over, when it was called immediately. The Flag was thrown before the pass was completed. The Seahawks still had the ball on the 29 with over 11 minutes to go trailing by four points. The game was in their hands and they blew it.

The Patriots won 2 Super bowls while being outgained in yards and first downs by the Eagles and Rams. The Cowboys beat the '95 Steelers though the Cowboys were outgained in yards, had less time of possession and fewer first downs.

Converting a miracle 3rd and 28 into a first and goal, breaking a 75 yard TD run and running a trick play by no means says the Steeler's offense was playing well that night. I thought Seattle's offense played pretty good the whole game, minus the end of both halves. Its 60 minutes in the NFL, not 56 minutes though.

1. The Refs didn't give up the longest run in SB history...Seattle's defense did.

2. The Refs didn't bite on a 43 yd trick play, Randle to Ward for a TD...Seattle's defense did.

3. The Refs didn't allow Ben to scramble around on a 3rd and 28 and complete a long pass to the 2 yd. line...Seattle's defense did.

4. The Refs didn't miss two field goals, that was Seattle.

5. The Refs didn't fail to step out of bounds late in the 1st half to stop the clock in Pitt territory in a crunch time situation...Seattle's offense did.

6. The Refs didn't let the 1st half clock tick down from 48 seconds all the way down to 13 seconds before finally running their next play at Pitt's 36 yd line...Seattle's offense did.

7. And on this play, 3rd down 53 yds away from a FG, it wasn't the Refs who tried and failed to go deep for a TD rather than a safer 5 yrd play and timeout setting up a much easier FG attempt....that, again, would be Seattle's offense.

8. The Refs didn't get confused by Pitt's zone defense and throw an INT...that would be Seattle's QB.

9. The Refs didn't let a little physical contact intimidate them from catching 4 very catchable passes...that would be the Seattle TE Jeremy Steven's.

10. With approx. 20 seconds left in the game, knowing they need a TD and FG, in no particular order, and in easy FG range on 4th down, it wasn't the Refs who ignored the FG and elected to throw up a prayer trying for a TD...that AGAIN would be Seattle.

11. The Refs didn't constantly punt deep into the end zone, repeatedly giving Pitt the ball at the 20 yd line...that of course was Seattle. Opportunities to pin the Steelers really deep should have been capitalized.

12. It wasn't the Refs who received a Christmas gift wrapped easy INT lobbed in perfect position to return deep into Pitt territory...the lucky beneficiary of that break would be Seattle.

13. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when a Steeler DB dropped an easy int early in the game...that too would be a break for Seattle.

14. It wasn't the Refs who caught a break when a Steeler WR dropped a very catchable TD pass...that break again would go to Seattle.

15. It wasn't the scapegoat Refs that received a break when a WR caught the ball, turned, stepped, was hit hard enough to cause a fumble, and then ruled INCOMPLETE...that would be of course, another chance for Seattle.
(this was an interesting call considering that after Troy's famous overruled Int, the NFL stated that it WAS a catch. If so, than this definitely WAS a catch)

16. The Refs weren't the ones who caught a break when at the conclusion of a 2nd qtr play, as a Pitt DE was walking away, the Seattle Center blindsided the defenseless player, leveling him to the ground. This mysteriously unseen crime was again another break for Seattle.

17. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when Pitt QB Big Ben was blocked in the back as he pursued the DB who he'd tossed an int to...that again would go to Seattle.

18. It wasn't the Refs who stopped Seattle RB Alexander in a few key situations.... That would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.

19. It wasn't the Refs who converted many of their 3rd downs yet stopped their opponent on 3rd downs. The Seahawks had one penalty on third down.

And that is why all of this talk of a ruined game and an undeserved win are just Plain Stupid. There were many many chances for Seattle to win that game. If they had not dropped so many passes, missed a couple of field goals, managed the clock with a little bit of skill, been able to place a punt within the twenty just once while instead had four touchbacks, made a few key tackles, not bit on a fake — if they had been able to do any number of things, the game would have turned out very differently. But they didn't, and they lost.

Now i'm sure you know who this is by now Mr. ONE & DONE . Maybe your BOY Chumps got you in a little deeper than what you can handle here kiddo. I recall how you skirted me as much as possible on the other board, which is what you'll end up doing here after yours truly takes you apart time and again.
So Baby Chumps needed a guy pal on here to help take some pressure off huh? LOL LOL

BTW--FYI--I know like your Bud your out of touch, so maybe you missed it when after further intense reviews, those so called bad calls were correct except for possibly one. Sources> ESPN--NFL Channel--Players and coaches alike throughout the league were mostly All in agreement the calls were correct. Should i name names?

Now You may want to put that tail between your legs back up where it belongs before you attract unwanted attention.

Wanna Try again? deposit .50 please. LMAO
Quote:

Wow! I think I actually forgot to answer the question of this post! Of course it's the stupid steelers. You wont find more arogant fans anywhere else but in pissburgh! 30 years of waving tose little sissy towels! How lame is that?

As Lame as your reply Newb
Quote:

Then you should change your name to StealTheTeam after the hypocritical welcoming you gave Modell, right?

One thing i learned about that Baltimore crowd Coach, they have NO shame. Chumps and now his Guy pal are living proof of that.
Posted By: ravenfan Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 02:13 PM
That's a wonderful little essay! Was that your homework assignment from last night at steelerfan vo-tech and jock sniffing high school?

Let's for the sake of moving this thread on, just say it's all good. See the problem is, pissburgh is still a filthy, dung of a city, with the most pathetic fans in sports. Everyhome game in the 06 season as soon as the stoolers fell behind you would see thousands of empty seats in the stadium. You can't sell out any baseball games, and your hockey team is about to go to Kansas City! How pathetic is that!
So write another essay for class tomorrow little man! Make it about loser city and lousy fans! Should get you an "A" in Cleveland, but an "F" in pissburgh!
Quote:

Aw coach...are we going to have to go through the whole "You Stole Our Team"? Tsk Tsk Tsk. You got your team; we got our team; what's the problem? (Aside from the perennial cellar dweller status of the stains, that is.)

GO RAVENS!!!
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 02:19 PM
What't the problem? The hypocrisy of the Ravens fans that cried and whined about Irsay taking the Colts and then embracing the same thing happening to another team. That's the only problem. You see, Ravens fans like Mike are people I can respect. He remembers the pain he went through with the Colts leaving and has said it was just as wrong for Modell to do that to Cleveland. He's not a hypocrite. He's all class. I can't say the same for fans like McAndre and, obviously, you.

Yeah, go Ravens....and hopefully this time they take the Orioles with them.
Quote:

You see SgayBaltimore, unlike you, i just don't rely on feelings followed up with accusations, i come with FACTS

Now that you've wasted enough bandwidth to choke even a fat, Steeler 'ho...

(See Attachment)

Attached picture 111769-RefsForTheSteelersE2.jpg
Posted By: ravenfan Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 02:32 PM
Quote:

What't the problem? The hypocrisy of the Ravens fans that cried and whined about Irsay taking the Colts and then embracing the same thing happening to another team. That's the only problem. You see, Ravens fans like Mike are people I can respect. He remembers the pain he went through with the Colts leaving and has said it was just as wrong for Modell to do that to Cleveland. He's not a hypocrite. He's all class. I can't say the same for fans like McAndre and, obviously, you.

CoachB: it hurts any city when a pro team is lost/stolen/ripped away! Use what ever adjective you want to describe it! Deep down inside there isn't one Baltimore Ravens fan that wouldn't say, they'd rather we got an expasion team, instead of anyone's franchise.
But several things are very different with the way the colts left town, and took the history and name and logo with them, versus the way the browns came to Baltimore! It doesn't make it right for either city, doesn't make it hurt any less! But You still have your name, your history, your colors, your logo, etc.
Yes Modell, could have done things differently, But the browns are still in Cleveland! The Ravens are in Baltimore.
Quote:

Aw Coach...you sound very bitter. And I never said anything was right about what Modell did or how he did it...so keep your hypocrisy labels in your pocket, right there next to your hand, so you can keep on playing with your private parts.

All I said or implied was that what's done is done, and it's time to move on. Are ya man enough to deal with that, Coach?

GO RAVENS!!!
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 02:35 PM
Awww, this is cute. McAndre has a little brother! At least you post the same babbling ignorance. You say "what's the problem?" I tell you. Then you claim you never condoned what happened. Yeah, right.

Oh, and your little comments of more of the adult variety will get you tossed pretty quick....not that it will be a great loss to the board or anything, but you might want to read the rules and abide by them if you want to continue gracing us with your sad posts.
Quote:

Awww, this is cute. McAndre has a little brother! At least you post the same babbling ignorance. You say "what's the problem?" I tell you. Then you claim you never condoned what happened. Yeah, right.

Oh, and your little comments of more of the adult variety will get you tossed pretty quick....not that it will be a great loss to the board or anything, but you might want to read the rules and abide by them if you want to continue gracing us with your sad posts.

Thanks for the "heads up" coach. But truly...the only sad thing here, is you. And the only one babbling here is you as well. Post my agreement with the Modell move, or shut up.

GO RAVENS!!!
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 02:38 PM
Wow, I really think that maybe McAndre has signed up with another name. Same double talking ignorance....or maybe it's just something that's contagious there in that cesspool of a city.
Quote:

Wow, I really think that maybe McAndre has signed up with another name. Same double talking ignorance....or maybe it's just something that's contagious there in that cesspool of a city.

Again, blabbling one...post where I ever said I agreed with the Modell move, or shut up and stop wasting bandwidth. All you're doing is making yourself look more stupid and pathetic. (And your conspiracy smack is just as stupid.)

GO RAVENS!!!
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 02:44 PM
Keep em coming, McJr. Same M.O....same sad posts.
Posted By: Referee 3 Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 03:02 PM
This is a comment to the new posters from rival teams as well as the veteran posters who need reminding from time to time. Masked profanity, name calling and inappropriate posting will get you warned, suspended, or possibly banned from this site.

I suggest everyone read, or review, the rules of the board.

We welcome and enjoy new posters to the board, as long as you follow the simple rules.
Quote:

Quote:

Again, blabbling one...post where I ever said I agreed with the Modell move, or shut up and stop wasting bandwidth. All you're doing is making yourself look more stupid and pathetic. (And your conspiracy smack is just as stupid.)

GO RAVENS!!!

The ONLY one looking stupid and Pathetic here is YOU Little man (Sound familiar?) Or would you like for me to repost some choice stuff of yours from the other unofficial board? you know, the one i took you apart on daily basis & even had your OWN people laughing at you. You know, The one where you Literally ran and hid from me so as not to be continuously embarrassed. That's the one Little guy.

You know, I've seen people like you & Chumps before, but I had to pay admission!

I'm sorry.. Am I poking holes in your self-esteem bucket? Awe.

By the way, its trivia time. Ready? What team in the NFL North went 13 & 3, won the division, had a first round bye in the PO's, and to boot, home Field then went ONE & DONE??

Tick tick tick tick tick.

Congrats, you finally got something right as that would be your ONE & DONE CRIMINALS . At least we get out of the first round most of the time, but the Criminals (A stolen team by the way) had it ALL going for them, even picked by some to win the SB and what happens?

ONE & DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick around Little man, you ain't seen nothing yet. I'll be sure to save your circus stuff for my collection, then when the time is right, presto, it resurfaces on another site only to embarrass you yet again
Posted By: ravenfan Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 03:10 PM

By the way, its trivia time. Ready? What team in the NFL North went 13 & 3, won the division, had a first round bye in the PO's, and to boot, home Field then went ONE & DONE??

Tick tick tick tick tick.

Hmmmm. What loser team lost once, twice, to the Ravens in 06 and could muster 7 little points to 58 points?...tick, tick, tick....

Yea, that's right stooler fan it's your team!!!!!!!
Quote:

Hmmmmm...this is coming from the genius who can't seem to understand the difference between one and done and NONE AND DONE? I think that pretty much says it all right there, doesn't it?

But you know what the real beauty is? If it hadn't been for the Ravens sweeping you at home -- in your half-empty crap of a stadium -- YOU WOULD HAVE MADE IT INTO THE PLAYOFFS AS A WILD CARD! How's THAT to chew on in your off season? LOL

GO RAVENS!!!
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 03:17 PM
Quote:

Haha. I'm with you, Mike.

This is starting to look more and more like the official site's board - Full of stupid drivel aimed solely at having the last word.

I'm gonna go have a beer. You in, Mike?

I'll have a double shot of Jack and two lite beers.......
Quote:

Keep em coming, McJr. Same M.O....same sad posts.

And the same sad inability on your part to back up your baseless claims...Alll you can do is to keep repeating the same sorry nonsense over and over. So for you who obviously need remedial help when it comes to basic reading and comprehension...NOWHERE did I ever post that what Modell did was right. Got it?

We'll see. I doubt it, though. It seems that you suffer -- like many other Browns fans -- from an inferiority complex, probably related to the fact that the Ravens nailed a SB victory not long after leaving Cleveland...while the Browns are still searching for the steps leading out of the basement.

GO RAVENS!!!
Quote:

That's a wonderful little essay! Was that your homework assignment from last night at steelerfan vo-tech and jock sniffing high school?

Let's for the sake of moving this thread on, just say it's all good. See the problem is, pissburgh is still a filthy, dung of a city, with the most pathetic fans in sports. Everyhome game in the 06 season as soon as the stoolers fell behind you would see thousands of empty seats in the stadium. You can't sell out any baseball games, and your hockey team is about to go to Kansas City! How pathetic is that!
So write another essay for class tomorrow little man! Make it about loser city and lousy fans! Should get you an "A" in Cleveland, but an "F" in pissburgh!

Pittsburghs a dung of a city huh. Care to compare Pics along with Fortune 500 companies based here? On Pics alone you would Lose. I see your out of touch (no surprise there) or you may not have stepped in the doo doo yet again. Let me know when you want to make the comparison.

Now as for my little essay as you say, i see theres Not a single thing you can refute or you would have done it by now. So right there, with all the FACTUAL detail I laid out, i embarrass you again.

As per the Steelers fans. 1. Been completely sold out since 1971 for each and every game. By my count, thats 36 years Pal. 2. Its been proved time and again that No NFL team fans travels as well as Steeler fans, or didn't your mom buy you that TV yet? 3. Steeler fans have more clubs throughout the entire GLOBE than any NFL counterpart. Again i embarrass you with FACTS! Facts I can Easily PROVE!

Heres another little fact while I'm at it. Browns fans had their team ripped right out from under. For people like you that try to believe its really your team traditions and all is Laughable at best. Do you think for a moment that the Browns would have sucked as bad as they have in recent yrs if it weren't for that? So now your back to the scene of the crime only to rub it in on a city, something that was basically stolen from the fans to begin with, albeit in a underhanded legal sense.

Finally, I've been to Baltimoron several times on business, and each and every time, couldn't wait to get out of there as the smell of dead fish Permeates the town. I think your people use it for perfume on special occasions.

Did i mention the amount of Criminals on your team? I'm not talking summary offenses here Pal, I'm talking honest to goodness criminals, who, if it were not for football, their permanent address would be Rikers Island.

Anything you'd like to add to all that little guy? This time try including a few real Life FACTS, or maybe thats not possible since you and McAndrea are closely related.

ONE & DONE CRIMINALS LOL LOL
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 03:35 PM
LOL, inferiority complex? Please. You may not have SAID it, but you certainly IMPLIED it.

I noticed your McAndresque posts still keep coming with the "genius" comment to Steelthebest. It's becoming more and more obvious.

I'm just busting your chops about being Chumpy. You've actually posted some thoughtful things in Pure Football...which means you at least have a clue about the game. So, you can't be McAndre, you just took lame smack lessons from him
Quote:

As per the Steelers fans. 1. Been completely sold out since 1971 for each and every game. By my count, thats 36 years Pal.

We'll try to keep this simple for you: Sold out and NO SHOWS are two completely different things. For someone who touts "facts" as much as you do, take a look at all the empty seats in that game when the Ravens swept the Stealers. Unless those are fans disguised as empty yellow seats, your fair weather, band wagon fans, as evidenced by a half empty stadium for one of the most important games of the year, speak more loudly than all of your verbose, empty words put together.

And, BTW -- studies have shown that THE BEST fans in the NFL are the Browns fans! They may have the worst team, but they have, without a doubt, the best fans. Much better than the Stoolers. And even better, than the Ravens.

GO RAVENS!!!
Quote:

LOL, inferiority complex? Please. You may not have SAID it, but you certainly IMPLIED it.

I noticed your McAndresque posts still keep coming with the "genius" comment to Steelthebest. It's becoming more and more obvious.

I'm just busting your chops about being Chumpy. You've actually posted some thoughtful things in Pure Football...which means you at least have a clue about the game. So, you can't be McAndre, you just took lame smack lessons from him

Well, maybe there's some hope here after all, Coach. Believe what you want -- you don't know me, and you don't know what I think or feel about the move.

But the one thing that should be obvious to you is that I speak my own mind; I don't care what anybody thinks about what I say; and nobody EVER writes my scripts for me.

GO RAVENS!!!
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 03:44 PM
Finally, I've been to Baltimoron several times on business, and each and every time, couldn't wait to get out of there as the smell of dead fish Permeates the town. I think your people use it for perfume on special occasions.

Wow, I have lived here all of my life and never "smelled" anything other than after Ravens/Steelers games some crap that the Pitt fans left behind...Kind of like entrails from the field......

Did i mention the amount of Criminals on your team? I'm not talking summary offenses here Pal, I'm talking honest to goodness criminals, who, if it were not for football, their permanent address would be Rikers Island.

We NO longer hold that title...Cincy is the new kid on the cell block No offense to my "Eagles Greatest Hits" fans (best group next to Chicago and Earth Wind and Fire)........
Quote:

Quote:

Hmmmmm...this is coming from the genius who can't seem to understand the difference between one and done and NONE AND DONE? I think that pretty much says it all right there, doesn't it?

But you know what the real beauty is? If it hadn't been for the Ravens sweeping you at home -- in your half-empty crap of a stadium -- YOU WOULD HAVE MADE IT INTO THE PLAYOFFS AS A WILD CARD! How's THAT to chew on in your off season? LOL

GO RAVENS!!!

You see Little Man, heres the Difference. I can take, make that deal with my team having a bad season here and there, which by the way is fairly rare. I can't deal with the Pain that surly must come after going ONE & DONE . I feel No pain presently because i know we'll bounce back and don't have to live with the fact of a TOTALLY EMBARRASSING ONE & DONE performance . If your Criminals would have just won ONE game, well i still would have LMFAO, but no where near as much as i find myself doing now even at this late date. However, nothing illustrates better than Pictures, right>

You know, it just dawned on me, your BoBo, Cramps Guy pal

OHBwahahahahahahahahahahahaBwahahahahahahahahahahaha
BwahahahahahahahahahahBwahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
BwahahahahahahahahahahahaBwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Want to try again Little guy? Step right up
Quote:

Not that it's any of my business...but you might consider opting for a higher quality "Escort Service" the next time you're in town.

(Is it okay to say "Escort Service" here?)

Quote:

Quote:

As per the Steelers fans. 1. Been completely sold out since 1971 for each and every game. By my count, thats 36 years Pal.

We'll try to keep this simple for you: Sold out and NO SHOWS are two completely different things. For someone who touts "facts" as much as you do, take a look at all the empty seats in that game when the Ravens swept the Stealers. Unless those are fans disguised as empty yellow seats, your fair weather, band wagon fans, as evidenced by a half empty stadium for one of the most important games of the year, speak more loudly than all of your verbose, empty words put together.

And, BTW -- studies have shown that THE BEST fans in the NFL are the Browns fans! They may have the worst team, but they have, without a doubt, the best fans. Much better than the Stoolers. And even better, than the Ravens.

GO RAVENS!!!

Listen to Sgay trying to Kiss Arse now that I've handed his to him yet again. Looking for help eh little one? LOL LOL

Listen little guy, I'm talking the largest fan base by far WORLD WIDE goes to the Steelers. I'll give you time to look that up before i embarrass you again. As per the empty seats, i see you failed to say that was late 3rd going into the 4th qtr. when getting our arse beat as were by your criminals, the best of fans tend not to stick around. In essance, the game was OVER.
Has nothing to do with loyalty, but more reality of the fact. Happens in all NFL stadiums from time to time, so again, you have NO point.

Yes, when you consider what they went through because of a scum bag owner moving the team to a scum bag city, the Browns do have the most Loyal fans.

As per best Traveled, that goes to us. As for largest world wide fan base as of Nov 05, that would be us again. You do need to look the facts up, but I'm not sure your mentally capable of it. That is to say, Criminal Fans and the TRUTH are not something that goes hand and hand.

ONE & DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: ravenfan Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 04:01 PM

You really want to compare city's stooler fan! Pissburgh is a genuine dump. More pot holes per square mile than any other city in america! FACT!
More filthy streets than any other city!
More boarded up buildings, and store fronts even in the posh soth hill suburbs!
One of the highest rape rates in america!
One of the highest larceny rates in america!
One of the lowest median incomes for a top 50 city in america! BTW, That means it's a poor city, with no jobs that pay woth a crap!

Now let's really talk facts. Those dirty, silty, filthy rivers that run past the empty basball park, and the half empty football stadium, smell ten thousand times worse than any water in, or near Baltimore!
And where do more stooler fans vacation on the east coast? Ocean City Maryland! FACT! Yea douche bag, more people from PA spend summer vacations in Maryland then any other state.
Maryland is so much better you even spend your summers here at our beach eatiching your kelbasa sammiches!
BTW How are all those beautiful tall ships doing in your harbor? Oh that's right you don't have one! Hows your beautiful lush green rolling hills full of millionare horse farms? Oh that's right you don't have any, because the country side is cold, bleak, too hilly, or full of stripped out mines everywhere!

You really want to talk smack, with your city's pathetic past, and present.
I don't think so, stooler douche!
Quote:

Quote:

Not that it's any of my business...but you might consider opting for a higher quality "Escort Service" the next time you're in town.

(Is it okay to say "Escort Service" here?)

I did! Fish smell was still there.
Posted By: Referee 3 Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 04:03 PM
Quote:

One down.
You really want to compare city's stooler fan! Pissburgh is a genuine dump. More pot holes per square mile than any other city in america! FACT!
More filthy streets than any other city!
More boarded up buildings, and store fronts even in the posh soth hill suburbs!
One of the highest rape rates in america!
One of the highest larceny rates in america!
One of the lowest median incomes for a top 50 city in america! BTW, That means it's a poor city, with no jobs that pay woth a crap!

Now let's really talk facts. Those dirty, silty, filthy rivers that run past the empty basball park, and the half empty football stadium, smell ten thousand times worse than any water in, or near Baltimore!
And where do more stooler fans vacation on the east coast? Ocean City Maryland! FACT! Yea douche bag, more people from PA spend summer vacations in Maryland then any other state.
Maryland is so much better you even spend your summers here at our beach eatiching your kelbasa sammiches!
BTW How are all those beautiful tall ships doing in your harbor? Oh that's right you don't have one! Hows your beautiful lush green rolling hills full of millionare horse farms? Oh that's right you don't have any, because the country side is cold, bleak, too hilly, or full of stripped out mines everywhere!

You really want to talk smack, with your city's pathetic past, and present.

I'm not talking about Maryland Little one, I'm talking about the city of Baltimoron. Should i post the Pic differentials + Other info that will shoot your Post to shreds, now or later?

Just say the word and I'll bury your inane opinions
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 04:12 PM
Too late, he can't say anything else.
Quote:

Listen to Sgay trying to Kiss Arse now that I've handed his to him yet again.

Actually, here's the link to the fan loyalty chart. You can read it for yourself, unless you need someone else to read it to you.

http://www.bizjournals.com/specials/pages/34.html

GO RAVENS!!!
Quote:

I did!

I'm sure you did.

GO RAVENS!!!
Quote:

Too late, he can't say anything else.

Don't ya just hate when that happens?!

GO RAVENS!!!
Quote:

Quote:

Listen to Sgay trying to Kiss Arse now that I've handed his to him yet again.

Actually, here's the link to the fan loyalty chart. You can read it for yourself, unless you need someone else to read it to you.

http://www.bizjournals.com/specials/pages/34.html

GO RAVENS!!!

Tell you what Coach, this guy must be Chumps or his alter ego. I just got done saying in my previous posts that i was NOT talking about fan loyalty. Even spelled out in detail what i was referring to, so what does our newb come back with? LOL LOL

Cramps has the same Reading comprehension you do.
Quote:

Quote:

I did!

I'm sure you did.

GO RAVENS!!!

LOL. Your Losing it Pal. Get to you that bad huh?
So what does Isolating on " I did " and nothing else have to do with the cost of fungus in Baltimore? See, made about as much sense as you did
Quote:

Tell you what Coach, this guy must be Chumps or his alter ego. I just got done saying in my previous posts that i was NOT talking about fan loyalty.

Who cares what you were talking about...or claim you were talking about? I was talking about a half empty stadium for one of the most important games of the 2006 season for the sorry, hapless Steelers. And you throw out garbage about how great the Steeler fans are. Obviously, the Steeler fans are NOT that great.

1. If they were, they'd have packed that litter box called Heinz Field to the rafters (which the TV and photos clearly show did NOT happen), and
2. The fan loyalty ratings would reflect how "great" they are, which they clearly do NOT.

However, the Browns fans ARE legitimately the best fans in the NFL, as shown in the study. Sorry you can't deal with that. No, that's not true. Actually, I'm not sorry at all -- I hope it cheeses you off more than you already are. It's so easy to get you spinning like a top, it's almost not funny.

GO RAVENS!!!
Quote:

One down.

How many are left on the list?
Post deleted by SteelTheBest

Who cares what you were talking about...or claim you were talking about? I was talking about a half empty stadium for one of the most important games of the 2006 season for the sorry, hapless Steelers. And you throw out garbage about how great the Steeler fans are. Obviously, the Steeler fans are NOT that great.

1. If they were, they'd have packed that litter box called Heinz Field to the rafters (which the TV and photos clearly show did NOT happen), and
2. The fan loyalty ratings would reflect how "great" they are, which they clearly do NOT.

However, the Browns fans ARE legitimately the best fans in the NFL, as shown in the study. Sorry you can't deal with that. No, that's not true. Actually, I'm not sorry at all -- I hope it cheeses you off more than you already are. It's so easy to get you spinning like a top, it's almost not funny.

GO RAVENS!!!

The only thing your spinning here is whats left of that noggin of yours. Point is, I've ripped you sooooooooo many times in the past on the other board, you now try to convince yourself otherwise. Here's a little clue for you. just cause you say it dont make it so joe. LOL

Talk about Easy. LOL. Listen Little one as i break it down for you yet again.
At the start of the game in question, Stands were Packed. How do i know?
I was there Pal as i am each and every week for the past 30 yrs. Now possibly when you decided to take a gander, a number of folks were at the refreshment stands etc. Being an eye witness i think, has it over you watching on a 1965 B/W RCA with all of a 12 inch screen.

Since i was there and an eye witness, somehow i think that beats hell out of something you obviously made up. I repeat. at the start of the game, there were over 65,000 in the stands.

Aside from all that, i see you conveniently swept under the rug my comments--facts about the steelers having the largest world wide fan base of not just any NFL team, but any team in Pro sports. Said i could prove it, but somehow you seemed to gloss over that one. Or how about Steeler fans are most Traveled of any NFL team? Again, no comment from you. The ONLY thing your weakness will allow you to focus on is what you perceived to be less than a packed house when we last played.

Sorry Pal, but to say your putty in my hands is a Gross Baltimoron Understatement.

You need to know I'm very careful of how I express my opinions of you as i did on the other board, because I want to put as much vituperation in them as possible.

ONE & DONE RAVEN ON BOARD
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 06:11 PM
Quote:

Aaaaah...another reference to domestic violence, I see. My my....you spread that everywhere you go, don't you, BnG? Tsk Tsk. Nowhere is safe from the Stealer's fans. Even the Stealer's fans from Canada.

I see I must still have the magnet in my high heeled boot that draws your crotch to my leg no matter where I go. Nice to see you're coming up with your own material...
Quote:

Quote:

I see I must still have the magnet in my high heeled boot that draws your crotch to my leg no matter where I go. Nice to see you're coming up with your own material...

Uh....feel free to correct me if I'm wrong....but didn't you come here as a result of the post on the RAVEN'S Smack Board...the same post that I read before I came here? So who's zoomin who, BnG?

(And just a friendly warning...you better watch the sexual references...they don't go over at all here...and it would be embarrassing for a mod from the scout.com steeler's Smack101 board to get banned from this Brown's board; even if you do live in Canada.)

GO RAVENS!!!
Quote:

Lies, Lies, More Lies along with juxstaposing. Christyk's post may have been about Xmas Eve, but your reply had further reaching implications.

Talk about a reading comprehension problem, LOL. You say I HAVE BEEN searching the other 2 drives when i made it abundantly clear i had searched only ONE of the 3 to date, with the other 2 to come when i have the time. Again, we have Cramps being Cramps here.

You may have FOOLED some on here by pretending to welcome your new found friend SKAY to the board when in fact, he posts on one of the other Browns boards, or did, and YOU were the one who asked him to please join this board because you were/are getting killed here. LMAO. Deny all you want, but i Know better, so Paleez, spare us yet another Cramps lie .

When I'm finished searching the other hard drives, you'll be the first to know as I'm sure i will have found the post in question by YOU from 04.

In the meantime, Know this--Coach & others are more right about you than possibly even they know, but you don't have me fooled for even a scintilla of time Pal. LOL What a complete Tool

Oh Gee, almost forgot. ONE & DONE PAL, ONE AND DONE. LOL LOL LOL

Another little boy who needs to grow up. Again pal it's not my fault you can't READ worth a damn. Then you try to save face by saying my reply had "further reaching implications"? You are absolutely pathetic. Worse than Clown Hunter and running a close second behind Coach B. So what exactly are "further reaching implications"? Now, you are Miss Cleo and can read minds or predict the future? If this is the case, tell me who will finish third in the AFC North this year - the Steelers or Browns? Like I said, the division WILL BE between the Ravens and Bengals.

As far as your other babbling, I know what I said. I said you have been saying you will search these other two drives for awhile now. How long does it take? You're plain full of it. And if you have been following along, you would have seen that I said on several occasions that if I did say the Steelers were a failure in 2004 and it shows I said this, I will admit I was wrong. So, you are not proving anything except how utterly juvenile and foolish you can be.

And fooling someone?? I've welcome new Ravens fans before on other boards. I actually like this board and I liked the old dawgtalk board so what's your point? Plus, this board needed an infusion of new blood so to speak, so I'm not in the least ashamed of getting the word out about dawgtalkers.net So it hardly has anything to do with me not being able to handle myself here. What is there to handle? A bunch of loser Browns fans who would not know what NFL success was with a blueprint and map. And a few Steelers fans who are still angry over the fact of having to watch their team totally DOMINATED and EMBARRASSED by the Ravens! 58-7 -- 58-7 -- 58-7 --- 58-7 --- 58-7 So, you can make excuses all you want. I HARDLY need anyone to fight my battles. If that was the case, I would not be around as long as I have between this board and the old dawgtalk board. Thanks for playing though.

Let's us all know Steel when you finally hit puberty.
Posted By: Referee 3 Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 06:58 PM
I have edited two of your posts due to the size of the images. Please read the rules here. I'm getting tired of babysitting this thread. Also, do not post content from other message boards.
Skay,

You will discover much as I did that Coach B is a waste of time and not worth the pot someone pees in or the window to throw it out of. I guess we (All Ravens fans) were suppose to lay down on the street and stop the Browns from coming here after going 13 years without NFL football right? LOL! And the sad part is Coach would have you believe he is some righteous person, but if the shoe was on the other foot, Cleveland would have done the same thing if they were in Baltimore's situation. It easy for Browns fans to sit back and be pissed at us, but, when the Colts left town we did not get any promises that I know of from Pete Rozzelle that an expansion franchise will be in Baltimore within three years like the Browns got from Tagliabue. You will see these Clown fans are a sad lot. They have their team (although they sux), tradition, history, and colors back and they are STILL to this day moaning and whinning about what "Baltimore" did to them.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 07:23 PM
Quote:

Uh....feel free to correct me if I'm wrong....but didn't you come here as a result of the post on the RAVEN'S Smack Board...the same post that I read before I came here? So who's zoomin who, BnG?

I most certainly did find this place while perusing the forum of flail. I was just pointing out how funny it is that you cling to me like baby excrement to a swaddling blanket. I didn't even acknowledge your presence, as most shouldn't. Again, leave it to you SPay, to completely miss the point of a post. You truly are a marvel of science. It is amazing, your steadfastedness from forum to forum.

Another little boy who needs to grow up. Again pal it's not my fault you can't READ worth a damn. Then you try to save face by saying my reply had "further reaching implications"? You are absolutely pathetic. Worse than Clown Hunter and running a close second behind Coach B. So what exactly are "further reaching implications"? Now, you are Miss Cleo and can read minds or predict the future? If this is the case, tell me who will finish third in the AFC North this year - the Steelers or Browns? Like I said, the division WILL BE between the Ravens and Bengals.

As far as your other babbling, I know what I said. I said you have been saying you will search these other two drives for awhile now. How long does it take? You're plain full of it. And if you have been following along, you would have seen that I said on several occasions that if I did say the Steelers were a failure in 2004 and it shows I said this, I will admit I was wrong. So, you are not proving anything except how utterly juvenile and foolish you can be.

And fooling someone?? I've welcome new Ravens fans before on other boards. I actually like this board and I liked the old dawgtalk board so what's your point? Plus, this board needed an infusion of new blood so to speak, so I'm not in the least ashamed of getting the word out about dawgtalkers.net So it hardly has anything to do with me not being able to handle myself here. What is there to handle? A bunch of loser Browns fans who would not know what NFL success was with a blueprint and map. And a few Steelers fans who are still angry over the fact of having to watch their team totally DOMINATED and EMBARRASSED by the Ravens! 58-7 -- 58-7 -- 58-7 --- 58-7 --- 58-7 So, you can make excuses all you want. I HARDLY need anyone to fight my battles. If that was the case, I would not be around as long as I have between this board and the old dawgtalk board. Thanks for playing though.

Let's us all know Steel when you finally hit puberty.

MORE Drivel from Chumps. Thanks for wasting another 2 min of my time I'll never see again.

Chumps spews the same Old Crap. I distinctly said i hadn't got to the other 2 drives yet, and you come back with in essence, 'You've had enough time to look already. I've told you a number of times that once i get the chance to sift through those drives, I will find the Post we've been talking about. Why? Simply because i distinctly remember saving it.

Now would you like to make a wager that i indeed will find it? Thats how confident i am its on one of those 2 drives somewhere. Your so sure i don't have it, so i assume you know what the bet should be eh Cramps.
Then there is that possibility i could be sandbagging you for a reason.
Course chumps never took that in to consideration. In other words, you may get burned worse than you bargained for.

Now let me tell explain to you the difference between Pittsburgh & Baltimoron Fans. Had it been us it happened to, talking about the move from Cleve to Baltimoron, theres not a single solitary doubt the new team in town would NEVER get the acceptance or be embraced like the steelers are. In fact, they would have to build a whole new fan base. Thats called Eternal Loyalty Pal. Now you can refute what I'm saying all you want, but i was raised in this town from the age 10 up, so i know what i speak of. I've been to your crummy town more times than i care to admit, and i can tell you this--The People there don't even come close in terms of heart & soul. Not even close chumps. At least we are a genuine lot, not heartless egotistical lot that thrive on skulduggery that permeates your town and team. Many parts of the city remind me of the NY Bowery after midnight, not to mention the rotten file oder of Dead fish that engulfs the air--and thats on a good day.

Bottom line--Any credibility you may have had on here several yrs back is long gone Pal. Anyone who knows you, realizes the LIE is your Biggest weapon when it comes time to defend yourself. Don't think so? take a poll and see where you end up. Either your a fool to continue posting here, or your into pain, not sure which.

Remember, outside of Baltimoron country, your Criminals will always be looked at as Illegitimate. Thats something that will never change.

I'll stay tuned for what will be yet more drivel, more Lies, and More Juxtaposing from you. Its ALL you really know.

ONE & DONE PAL. The Pain of ONE & DONE still looms in your mind, and i just Love it. Love it Love it love it. LOL LOL

Talk about a little boy, You havent left the crib yet Chumps. LMAO at you!
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 08:42 PM
Hey GM, Coach and Christy,
It looks like a "rookie parade" going on here...I have stickers and balloons for all who are good to each other and don't put sand in other people's hair...... Barney will be on at 4 and Sesame Street at 5 with the theme of "sharing and caring".........
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/16/07 08:56 PM
You see what I mean, Skay? McAndre posts nothing. Absolutely nothing. He claims others do nothing but cut and paste, yet he continues to use the same tired lines of not worth the pot.... Then he has to resort to flat out LIES to make himself feel better because he gets smacked around her so badly. You see, he had to resort to YET ANOTHER LIE about what Cleveland would have done. It is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD that the city of Cleveland put the NFL on notice that they WOULD NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES accept a franchise that was relocated. This, along with retaining the name, colors, and history were key in the agreement with the NFL. Those were considered "deal breakers" for the city. Once again, McAndre does nothing but rewrites history and flat out lies. When he's called on it enough, though, he will resort to ignoring the fact that his ignorance and lies are exposed. That's why you see him constantly ignoring it when he is caught spewing his babblings or he will use his other tired technique. that involves waiting until the post falls off the board and then claiming he never made the statement and demands "proof" that he did. It's the same old tired crap with each and ever post. McAndre can't deal in facts. He just makes up his own little world and gets angry that sane people don't live in it.
Quote:

MORE Drivel from Chumps. Thanks for wasting another 2 min of my time I'll never see again.

Chumps spews the same Old Crap. I distinctly said i hadn't got to the other 2 drives yet, and you come back with in essence, 'You've had enough time to look already. I've told you a number of times that once i get the chance to sift through those drives, I will find the Post we've been talking about. Why? Simply because i distinctly remember saving it.

Now would you like to make a wager that i indeed will find it? Thats how confident i am its on one of those 2 drives somewhere. Your so sure i don't have it, so i assume you know what the bet should be eh Cramps.
Course chumps never took that in to consideration. In other words, you may get burned worse than you bargained for.

Now let me tell explain to you the difference between Pittsburgh & Baltimoron Fans. Had it been us it happened to, talking about the move from Cleve to Baltimoron, theres not a single solitary doubt the new team in town would NEVER get the acceptance or be embraced like the steelers are. In fact, they would have to build a whole new fan base. Thats called Eternal Loyalty Pal. Now you can refute what I'm saying all you want, but i was raised in this town from the age 10 up, so i know what i speak of. I've been to your crummy town more times than i care to admit, and i can tell you this--The People there don't even come close in terms of heart & soul. Not even close chumps. At least we are a genuine lot, not heartless egotistical lot that thrive on skulduggery that permeates your town and team. Many parts of the city remind me of the NY Bowery after midnight, not to mention the rotten file oder of Dead fish that engulfs the air--and thats on a good day.

Bottom line--Any credibility you may have had on here several yrs back is long gone Pal. Anyone who knows you, realizes the LIE is your Biggest weapon when it comes time to defend yourself. Don't think so? take a poll and see where you end up. Either your a fool to continue posting here, or your into pain, not sure which.

Remember, outside of Baltimoron country, your Criminals will always be looked at as Illegitimate. Thats something that will never change.

I'll stay tuned for what will be yet more drivel, more Lies, and More Juxtaposing from you. Its ALL you really know.

ONE & DONE PAL. The Pain of ONE & DONE still looms in your mind, and i just Love it. Love it Love it love it. LOL LOL

I swear your post get to look more and more like a damn Masters Thesis. Or do you really believe anyone has time to wade through your constant, redundant, boring crap. You are the only pathetic soul still whinning and crying about something you THINK I said back in 2004. Like I said, you have no life boy! Talk about your waste of time! Then you are still trying to bet me? LMAO!! This after I said if by some miracle I'm proven wrong, I will fess up. You really need to get a life pal! It's to the point where this isn't even funny anymore. I really pity you. And sandbagging me? Funny!! Especially after telling Clown Hunter a wek or more ago that he or anyone else has nothing! But you keep thinking Einstein that you are somehow smarter or more clever then me. My contention the whole time was if you had what you think I said from 2 1/2 years ago, you would have provided your findings a long tome ago. In other words, you're full of crap.

And as far as this crap you are talking regarding if it was Pittsburgh fans blah, blah, blah! You must really like to hear yourself talk. I will tell you this. If Pittsburgh lost the Steelers and went 13 years without the NFL, and another NFL franchise relocated to Pittsburgh, you all would embrace that team with open arms. Don't kid yourself or BS me and others on the board telling me different. You would be as much of an utter LIAR as the "wannabe" coach whose son is being recruited by 32 COLLEGES. LMAO!! I don't know if you think sports fans that DON'T live in Pittsburgh are that stupid. If you do, you need to get a freaken clue.

And yeah Einstein I would LOVE to take a poll on a Browns board with me being a Ravens fan to see how much "credibility" I have on this board. Wow!! I can't imagine why I would be called a LIAR and have no "credibility" seeing that I'm a fan of a RIVAL team. You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you Steel. Do you think you would have any more "credibility" if you posted on a Ravens message board? ROTFLMFAO!! Don't bust a vein thinking too hard pal - this is not a trick question.

Remember, you get schooled by me and probably other Ravens fans constantly. You need to pick-up a hobby. I suggest stamp collecting.

58-7 pal, 58-7, 58-7, 58-7, 58-7, 58-7, 58-7, 58-7!
Posted By: CoachB Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/17/07 03:04 AM
Ahhh, more lies from McAndre. First you say you'll admit you were wrong if you are proven wrong. For the FIFTH TIME, you were proven wrong about Ravens fans not caring about the Colts anymore. Yet, you haven't admitted one thing. That's lie #1. Lie #2 is later in the post. You say you are called a liar because you are a fan of the Ravens. That's just your excuse because you can't face the truth. Do you see ANYONE calling Mike a liar? Nope. Do you see anyone calling RavenRick a liar? Nope. Why? BECAUSE THEY DON'T SPEW NOTHING BUT LIES LIKE YOU DO. Wow, how many consecutive days can this guy get caught in a lie?
Posted By: jfanent Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/17/07 03:36 AM
Quote:

I swear your post get to look more and more like a damn Masters Thesis. Or do you really believe anyone has time to wade through your constant, redundant, boring crap.

Posted By: GMdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/17/07 11:50 AM
Quote:

is a waste of time and not worth the pot someone pees in or the window to throw it out of.

Once again I must ask you crampy, why are you peeing in pots and throwing it out of windows.Are you into golden showers or something
Quote:

Especially after telling Clown Hunter a wek or more ago that he or anyone else has nothing!

Seriously, you must be retarded. You don't even know what you said. Is that not true? You have NO IDEA if you said it or not. So why don't we concede this: Me and other individuals on this board either remember you said failure or remember you said something to that effect.

And you have no idea what you said. Thats pretty much what this argument boils down to. I DO RECALL you saying it. You DO NOT RECALL. Thats it. So don't act like you shut anything down. We are at the same spot when this whole thing started. You keep asking for proof, to that I say prove you did NOT say it.

oh oops. the posts have been purged.

For the last time grow-up. I said I don't recall saying what you and the other Steeler loser accuse me of saying. This means as far as I'm concerned, I DID NOT SAY IT!! See how that works slappy? And AGAIN, until you can provide FACTUAL INFORMATION saying what I'm being accused of saying in 2004, you have NO ARGUEMENT!! Was this said slow enough and succinctly enough for you? You say I am not sure whether I said this or that -YOU can not say with 100% certainty that I did say it. The burden of PROOF is on you pal, not me. And to think I thought Browns fans were lacking in mental faculties.
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/17/07 10:34 PM
How long is this saga going to continue???? I want to see whether the million dollars is in case # 23 or #21....Deal or No Deal...... Oh and by the way, my birthday is this coming Tuesday (20th) and I want peace and quiet in the sanctuary as I prepare for another season with the Orioles......
Quote:

Quote:

I swear your post get to look more and more like a damn Masters Thesis. Or do you really believe anyone has time to wade through your constant, redundant, boring crap. You are the only pathetic soul still whinning and crying about something you THINK I said back in 2004. Like I said, you have no life boy! Talk about your waste of time! Then you are still trying to bet me? LMAO!! This after I said if by some miracle I'm proven wrong, I will fess up. You really need to get a life pal! It's to the point where this isn't even funny anymore. I really pity you. And sandbagging me? Funny!! Especially after telling Clown Hunter a wek or more ago that he or anyone else has nothing! But you keep thinking Einstein that you are somehow smarter or more clever then me. My contention the whole time was if you had what you think I said from 2 1/2 years ago, you would have provided your findings a long tome ago. In other words, you're full of crap.

And as far as this crap you are talking regarding if it was Pittsburgh fans blah, blah, blah! You must really like to hear yourself talk. I will tell you this. If Pittsburgh lost the Steelers and went 13 years without the NFL, and another NFL franchise relocated to Pittsburgh, you all would embrace that team with open arms. Don't kid yourself or BS me and others on the board telling me different. You would be as much of an utter LIAR as the "wannabe" coach whose son is being recruited by 32 COLLEGES. LMAO!! I don't know if you think sports fans that DON'T live in Pittsburgh are that stupid. If you do, you need to get a freaken clue.

And yeah Einstein I would LOVE to take a poll on a Browns board with me being a Ravens fan to see how much "credibility" I have on this board. Wow!! I can't imagine why I would be called a LIAR and have no "credibility" seeing that I'm a fan of a RIVAL team. You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you Steel. Do you think you would have any more "credibility" if you posted on a Ravens message board? ROTFLMFAO!! Don't bust a vein thinking too hard pal - this is not a trick question.

Remember, you get schooled by me and probably other Ravens fans constantly. You need to pick-up a hobby. I suggest stamp collecting.

58-7 pal, 58-7, 58-7, 58-7, 58-7, 58-7, 58-7, 58-7!

Talk about a Thesis. LOL LOL LOL
Way to advertise to the world that there is something very wrong with you Chumpy. Oh the Irony.

Little clue for you chumps. Those 2 Losses we took at the hands of the Ravoons is No where near the Pain and anguish the Fans of a 13 & 3 Team would feel after going ONE & DONE . ONE AND FREAKING DONE PAL . And at home no less. The season INSTANTLY comes to a close after all that work, you have NADA to show for it.

I tried telling you even before the ONE & DONE capade that theres Not a single solitary thing you could possibly say to that would affect me in any way. After all, our season was over pretty much by mid Nov. It happens. I can deal with that but ONE & DONE ? Holy cow, what a horrendous, sickening totally Empty feeling that must be. Ya, we lost our share of AFCCG games even though we have 5, count em, 5 LOMBARDI'S there Chimps. Your franchise will never see 5 in its lifetime.

Sorry chumps, just because you think in a dirt bag manner doesn't mean everyone does. No Morals, no Principals, Nothing is what I'm trying to say.
I said the current steeler following would NEVER really accept another NFL team in this city should something happen to the steelers. Don't care if its 2, 5 or 20 yrs, the New Franchise would have to build a following from scratch. See chumps, unlike the dirtballs that make up Baltimoron country, I know the people here quite well. They don't think like you do. They are a die hard special lot, so the current followers could NEVER accept another team. What you have to say in the matter means less than nothing since you haven't a clue as to the mind set of this town.

As for losing credibility here, you Say in ain't so. If thats what you think, would you like me to take a poll on that one? Funny how other posters from your neck of the woods haven't lost credibility, only YOU chumps.

I'll have time this week to search those had drives for your post from 04, and i will find it. When i do, just be ready for the following which could go on unmercifully for weeks. This is what you'll be seeing on every one of my replies along with others i''m sure>>

BY the way Chumps, WRONG again about the Penguins. They are about to seal up the deal which will keep them here for many many years to come. Another one of chumps facts gone astray
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/18/07 12:12 AM
I am willing to bet that WC will make a reply now and then steel will reply afterwards....Anyone wanna take a bet on that one??????
Quote:

I am willing to bet that WC will make a reply now and then steel will reply afterwards....Anyone wanna take a bet on that one??????

Ya but i have to. he's well deserving

BTW: You can also say say the same about Coach & a few others, but i see you didnt. hmm
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/18/07 12:28 AM
Well right now it's the "WC and Steel Show" and the way you two guys are going, I'll give you six (6) months and you will be up there in the ranks of the CoachB and WC "Odd Couple" bunch.. ..Coach, GM, Christy and myself are just on the sidelines hoping to jump in with "Sanctuary help" from the now infamous Hannibal "Clown Hunter" Lector himself... ....Maybe he can have the both of you with a nice Ciante and some fava beans........
Quote:

Well right now it's the "WC and Steel Show" and the way you two guys are going, I'll give you six (6) months and you will be up there in the ranks of the CoachB and WC "Odd Couple" bunch.. ..Coach, GM, Christy and myself are just on the sidelines hoping to jump in with "Sanctuary help" from the now infamous Hannibal "Clown Hunter" Lector himself... ....Maybe he can have the both of you with a nice Ciante and some fava beans........

Now that would be nice
Quote:

Way to advertise to the world that there is something very wrong with you Chumpy. Oh the Irony.

There is something wrong with me but you're the clueless no life individual searching hard drives for something you believe I said 2 1/2 YEARS AGO ! But again, there is something wrong with me??

Quote:

Little clue for you chumps. Those 2 Losses we took at the hands of the Ravoons is No where near the Pain and anguish the Fans of a 13 & 3 Team would feel after going ONE & DONE . ONE AND FREAKING DONE PAL . And at home no less. The season INSTANTLY comes to a close after all that work, you have NADA to show for it.

And I guess our loss at home in the first round of the playoffs is FAR WORST then the Steelers losing TWO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP games at home huh? So how much work did the Steelers put in to come ONE game short on TWO occasions from going to the superbowl? Thanks for playing!

Quote:

I tried telling you even before the ONE & DONE capade that theres Not a single solitary thing you could possibly say to that would affect me in any way. After all, our season was over pretty much by mid Nov. It happens. I can deal with that but ONE & DONE ? Holy cow, what a horrendous, sickening totally Empty feeling that must be. Ya, we lost our share of AFCCG games even though we have 5, count em, 5 LOMBARDI'S there Chimps. Your franchise will never see 5 in its lifetime.

The 58-7 massacre of your team has more then gotten under your skin. And we agree your season was over by mid -November although you are lying that you can deal with it. Or is there another SteelTheBest who use to post on insiders.com that was on the bandwagon when the Steelers made a little run at the end of last season; saying the Steelers still had a shot at the playoffs?
And you are talking up five Lombardi Trophies? Hmmm. And then you ask the question will the Ravens see five Lombardi's in their existence? Okay. The Steelers have been around since 1933, the Ravens since 1996. By my math, the Steelers have been in existence for 74 yrs, the Ravens 11 yrs. How long did it take the Steelers to win their first Lombardi?? It took the Ravens five years to win their first. So I would say the Ravens will in their history win five Lombardi's.

Quote:

Sorry chumps, just because you think in a dirt bag manner doesn't mean everyone does. No Morals, no Principals, Nothing is what I'm trying to say.
I said the current steeler following would NEVER really accept another NFL team in this city should something happen to the steelers. Don't care if its 2, 5 or 20 yrs, the New Franchise would have to build a following from scratch. See chumps, unlike the dirtballs that make up Baltimoron country, I know the people here quite well. They don't think like you do. They are a die hard special lot, so the current followers could NEVER accept another team. What you have to say in the matter means less than nothing since you haven't a clue as to the mind set of this town.

And you know this for a fact Miss Cleo?? And you know the people in Pittsburgh quite well huh? If you say so. The bottom line is you will never be able to prove that other Steelers fans would or would not accept another franchise relocating there. I would bet they would or can you tell me a case where a pro sports franchise relocated to another city and WAS NOT accepted by the fans of that town. You're on the clock.

Quote:

As for losing credibility here, you Say in ain't so. If thats what you think, would you like me to take a poll on that one? Funny how other posters from your neck of the woods haven't lost credibility, only YOU chumps.

My God you are a joke!! Do you have ADD by chance? Where did I say I have credibility on this board? There is such a word call SARCASM Steel. I suggest you look up its meaning. What I said was imagine me a RAVENS FANS NOT having "credibility" on this board considering it is a BROWNS message board. Is this sinking in yet? NO?? Okay, let's go a wee bit slower for you. Me - WORLDCHAMPS is a RAAAAVVVVEEEENNNSSS fan. If this is a BBBBRRROOOWWWNNNSSS message board, I would not expect to have any "credibility" on this board because in essence, I'm the ENEMY. Does this make sense now??

And you keep searching those hard drives buddy! I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for before the next ice age. And uh Einstein? I never said jack about the Penguins moving. You obviously are dazed and confused yet again. I believe that comment came from ravenfan. Nice job!
Quote:

For the last time grow-up. I said I don't recall saying what you and the other Steeler loser accuse me of saying. This means as far as I'm concerned, I DID NOT SAY IT!!

I don't recall is not the same thing as I did not say it. No matter how you spin it.

Quote:

And AGAIN, until you can provide FACTUAL INFORMATION saying what I'm being accused of saying in 2004, you have NO ARGUEMENT!

What? Your quote is in my sig. Prove you did not say it.

Quote:

The burden of PROOF is on you pal, not me.

Thats silly. You have no clue what you said. So prove me wrong.
Quote:

Quote:

There is something wrong with me but you're the clueless no life individual searching hard drives for something you believe I said 2 1/2 YEARS AGO ! But again, there is something wrong with me??

Quote:

And I guess our loss at home in the first round of the playoffs is FAR WORST then the Steelers losing TWO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP games at home huh? So how much work did the Steelers put in to come ONE game short on TWO occasions from going to the superbowl? Thanks for playing!

Quote:

The 58-7 massacre of your team has more then gotten under your skin. And we agree your season was over by mid -November although you are lying that you can deal with it. Or is there another SteelTheBest who use to post on insiders.com that was on the bandwagon when the Steelers made a little run at the end of last season; saying the Steelers still had a shot at the playoffs?
And you are talking up five Lombardi Trophies? Hmmm. And then you ask the question will the Ravens see five Lombardi's in their existence? Okay. The Steelers have been around since 1933, the Ravens since 1996. By my math, the Steelers have been in existence for 74 yrs, the Ravens 11 yrs. How long did it take the Steelers to win their first Lombardi?? It took the Ravens five years to win their first. So I would say the Ravens will in their history win five Lombardi's.

Quote:

And you know this for a fact Miss Cleo?? And you know the people in Pittsburgh quite well huh? If you say so. The bottom line is you will never be able to prove that other Steelers fans would or would not accept another franchise relocating there. I would bet they would or can you tell me a case where a pro sports franchise relocated to another city and WAS NOT accepted by the fans of that town. You're on the clock.

Quote:

My God you are a joke!! Do you have ADD by chance? Where did I say I have credibility on this board? There is such a word call SARCASM Steel. I suggest you look up its meaning. What I said was imagine me a RAVENS FANS NOT having "credibility" on this board considering it is a BROWNS message board. Is this sinking in yet? NO?? Okay, let's go a wee bit slower for you. Me - WORLDCHAMPS is a RAAAAVVVVEEEENNNSSS fan. If this is a BBBBRRROOOWWWNNNSSS message board, I would not expect to have any "credibility" on this board because in essence, I'm the ENEMY. Does this make sense now??

And you keep searching those hard drives buddy! I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for before the next ice age. And uh Einstein? I never said jack about the Penguins moving. You obviously are dazed and confused yet again. I believe that comment came from ravenfan. Nice job!

LOL. Instead of responding at length to the SAME OLD DRIVEL, LIES, AND A PENCHANT FOR THE ABSURD , I'll just say in trying to describe me, you described YOURSELF for the most part.

You use the same Old wording, descriptions etc etc etc you did back in 03, 04 & 05 on any number of posters here. You must have a library titled Copy and Paste. LOL I'd call you a TOOL again, but I'll reserve that for some of the better posters here.

Cramps will now come back and say i didn't address any of redundant points, therefore he's right. LMAO. Poor Poor Cramps, Your Nemesis Coach has been Right about you all along. No wonder your so defensive. Nuff said

BTW: ONE & DONE, not even Advancing, in my book is far worse, and more an empty feeling (Because you accomplished Nothing) than losing those AFCCG's

ONE & DONE. I swear i still LMFAO over that. Freaking beautiful and i CALLED it.
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 11:51 AM
Sweet Mary mother of God, I go away for the weekend and I come back to this?
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 11:54 AM
But hey, welcome to the Steeler chick!
Posted By: shepdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 12:53 PM
Quote:

Those were my exact thoughts when I returned from my weekend trip as well!
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 12:56 PM
I just realized that I was the one who started this damn thread!
Posted By: shepdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 01:14 PM
Ya, I wasn't going to mention that part.....
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 01:22 PM
Quote:

Crazy isn't it? Even Coach and GM are clear of this one...I have tried to "intervene" with some comedy but it's like watching "The axis of evil" fighting amongst themselves over who let's the nuke off first.. ...The even crazier part of all of this is, It's over something more than two (2) or three (3) years old....I mean, WHO CARES????? Water under the bridge over words....Do these guys work for the White House or what.........
Quote:

Quote:

Crazy isn't it? Even Coach and GM are clear of this one...I have tried to "intervene" with some comedy but it's like watching "The axis of evil" fighting amongst themselves over who let's the nuke off first.. ...The even crazier part of all of this is, It's over something more than two (2) or three (3) years old....I mean, WHO CARES????? Water under the bridge over words....Do these guys work for the White House or what.........

"I don't recall having said that"...John Dean, Watergate hearings, 1974.
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 02:17 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I don't recall having said that"...John Dean, Watergate hearings, 1974.

You sound like the former President Clinton getting grilled about Lewinsky......
Posted By: shepdawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 02:21 PM
That was one of my first thoughts as well....

Others that come to mind are Ronnie Reagan and Ollie North.....it's a phrase that has been in use for some time now!

I think Custer used it as well when asked how many injuns it took to kick his ass....
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 02:28 PM
I figured once he was surrounded by the Indians, the only thing he could have done was call Regis for a lifeline or two........
Quote:

Wait, you mean you started a heated discussion and then were nowhere to be seen....?

I'm hardly surprised.
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 04:29 PM
Yeah Dawg,
Christy teased them and promised them a "surprise" if they could behave for one (1) weekend while she was away and look what happened, It turns into a poor man's version of "Dead Poet's Society" minus the drama.. ..or like a Shakespearen tragedy or a Danny Devito comedy (War of the Roses)....

"I've got more square footage"..........
Posted By: sk8termom Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 04:50 PM
Quote:

Actually I'm the one who started the ORIGINAL thread... My computer has been down, our whole family has been sick with bronchial infections these last couple of weeks, and I haven't been here.

I can't believe what my **innocent** questions have started. Then again, in the Shack I should never be surprised.

It's great to be back!
Posted By: JulesDawg Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 04:55 PM
Yeah, we'd all really like to thank you for starting that thread.
You and your girlfriend Clown Hunter can go on-and-on all you want about this outlandish, ridiculous debate. The facts are simple. NEITHER of you can prove JACK regarding me saying the Steelers were a failure in 2004, and NEITHER of you will EVER get me to admit that I did say this especially when I know I did not say what I'm being accused of saying. PERIOD! As far as I'm concerned this petty arguement is over. So, you both can keep your panties in a bunch all you like. I'm done with this subject. In other words, YOU BOTH LOSE!! Have a nice day!
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 07:18 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Actually I'm the one who started the ORIGINAL thread... My computer has been down, our whole family has been sick with bronchial infections these last couple of weeks, and I haven't been here.

I can't believe what my **innocent** questions have started. Then again, in the Shack I should never be surprised.

It's great to be back!

Are you and the family doing well now? I will pray for your speedy recoveries over these strange "viruses" that are going around. I was out for about a week from work and I had to take additional time off for my daughter who was also hit with this illness. My best to you and your family.....
Quote:

You and your girlfriend Clown Hunter can go on-and-on all you want about this outlandish, ridiculous debate. The facts are simple. NEITHER of you can prove JACK regarding me saying the Steelers were a failure in 2004, and NEITHER of you will EVER get me to admit that I did say this especially when I know I did not say what I'm being accused of saying. PERIOD! As far as I'm concerned this petty arguement is over. So, you both can keep your panties in a bunch all you like. I'm done with this subject. In other words, YOU BOTH LOSE!! Have a nice day!

Well we'll see when i find those posts. I have time starting tonight. Just make sure you have a spare set of Panties when i do. Your gonna need them. LOL

By the way, Did i ever tell you about the story of ONE & DONE ?
Well once upon a time
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 07:36 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Well we'll see when i find those posts. I have time starting tonight. Just make sure you have a spare set of Panties when i do. Your gonna need them. LOL

By the way, Did i ever tell you about the story of ONE & DONE ?
Well once upon a time

Before you do anything Steel, watch "24" first.......
Posted By: sk8termom Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/19/07 08:41 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It's great to be back!

Are you and the family doing well now? I will pray for your speedy recoveries over these strange "viruses" that are going around. I was out for about a week from work and I had to take additional time off for my daughter who was also hit with this illness. My best to you and your family.....

Thank you for asking and for your concern. We are gradually recovering, definitely a strange "bug". I'm sorry you and your daughter got hit by this as well.

By the way, I was looking through the beginnings of this thread and wanted to respond to one of your posts concerning why I don't like the Ravens.

I totally agree with you that our cities were treated very badly by Irsay and Modell. Very similar, horrible situations. I guess my hatred of the Ravens is based on Modell, not the organization itself. In fact, Steelers/Ravens games are almost always interesting for me to watch, except this past season of course

I guess I have a strange perspective being a long-time (over 30 years) Steelers fan living in Cleveland.
This virus isn't running rampant around the Bay Village/Westlake/Avon Lake area is it?

Get well soon.
Why are you still talking about it? If you don't recall saying it then you don't recall saying it. I can't make you remember. Have a nice day.

p.s. Poor Afcnorthchamps.
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/20/07 12:30 AM
I totally agree with you that our cities were treated very badly by Irsay and Modell. Very similar, horrible situations. I guess my hatred of the Ravens is based on Modell, not the organization itself. In fact, Steelers/Ravens games are almost always interesting for me to watch, except this past season of course

I guess I have a strange perspective being a long-time (over 30 years) Steelers fan living in Cleveland.

WOW, I almost forgot about that post...Sound familiar?? I guess that my whole perspective on this issue is that it is always going to be a stickler in the world of "fandom" as long as you have a deep and loyal backing of your team....Believe me, when it was "originally announced" that the Cardinals were looking for a new home back in the mid-nineties (Bill Bidwell's team), I didn't know WHAT type of response to have, Be happy that we were back in the league but in the same breath, what do the fans in St. Louis feel? Well, I guess for our sake in the long run they moved to Arizona (God help them ) But Baltimore was still without a team...Then the expansion comes along and once again Baltimore was promised another opportunity to get back in...We went to the meetings in Florida and N.C. (I think that was the other site) and supposedly had great presentations but as you all see, we weren't in yet...Jacksonville and Carolina were rewarded franchises. Here is a little "lance in the side" of many of the Old Baltimore Colt fans, Jerry Richardson, "FORMER COLT" was the spearhead behind the Carolina franchise with the help of NationsBank. When this was revealed to the people of Baltimore and Maryland overall, many of the customers of the bank, closed out their accounts and joined many of the local banks that were not "nationally affiliated" with outside banks.
Than comes 1995 and the Browns rumors....It got pretty contentious for many people who remember that the pain of "losing" a team was not to be done again to another city for our benefit, but then the media started to put it's "spin" on to what was happening in Cleveland, Mind you, I said the MEDIA put it's SPIN, not the truth, but it's SPIN as to why Modell left....
We, here in Baltimore, were always being told that the City of Cleveland was not going to fix the old Municipal Stadium and that Art wanted improvements or he was leaving, kind of what Irsay and the rest of the owners in the sports world can do to now if they want the towns they live in to feel uncomfortable unless they give in to owner concessions, And that is how it was presented to the Baltimore fans. Tagliabue made a statement that the fans in Baltimore should "use the money towards the expansion to build a museum" but what was "priceless" was seeing him with his "embarrassing pose", hand the Lombardi trophy to Modell. ..This is something that has resonated throughout ALL of Maryland because of what he said and the actual "attitude" that was being shown towards Baltimore and it's efforts to get back in the NFL. Hell, the Redskins owner, Jack Kent Cooke who was a VERY GOOD friend to Tagliabue, made it clear that as long as he was alive, NO franchise would be in his backyard (dirt bath). ...Than the Browns move and BALTIMORE became the "scourge of the League". ..That is the one thing that puzzles me about the whole "hating Baltimore thing". ..WE, the citizens of Baltimore didn't move the team, the former owner moved HIS team, which to this day in my opinion was the WRONG thing to do.. ....I would hope that the bright and understanding people on this board would understand that the majority of Baltimore fans would have rather received an "expansion team", something that we can build on rather than take someone else's beloved franchise and commit one of the most "Mortal of sins" in the professional sports era by moving them from HOME... ....JMHO.........
So many words....

CANNOT COMPUTE!!!
CANNOT COMPUTE!!!
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/20/07 10:41 AM
In other words, WE BOTH GOT SCREWED by the NFL......
Quote:

WOW, I almost forgot about that post...Sound familiar?? I guess that my whole perspective on this issue is that it is always going to be a stickler in the world of "fandom" as long as you have a deep and loyal backing of your team....Believe me, when it was "originally announced" that the Cardinals were looking for a new home back in the mid-nineties (Bill Bidwell's team), I didn't know WHAT type of response to have, Be happy that we were back in the league but in the same breath, what do the fans in St. Louis feel? Well, I guess for our sake in the long run they moved to Arizona (God help them ) But Baltimore was still without a team...Then the expansion comes along and once again Baltimore was promised another opportunity to get back in...We went to the meetings in Florida and N.C. (I think that was the other site) and supposedly had great presentations but as you all see, we weren't in yet...Jacksonville and Carolina were rewarded franchises. Here is a little "lance in the side" of many of the Old Baltimore Colt fans, Jerry Richardson, "FORMER COLT" was the spearhead behind the Carolina franchise with the help of NationsBank. When this was revealed to the people of Baltimore and Maryland overall, many of the customers of the bank, closed out their accounts and joined many of the local banks that were not "nationally affiliated" with outside banks.
Than comes 1995 and the Browns rumors....It got pretty contentious for many people who remember that the pain of "losing" a team was not to be done again to another city for our benefit, but then the media started to put it's "spin" on to what was happening in Cleveland, Mind you, I said the MEDIA put it's SPIN, not the truth, but it's SPIN as to why Modell left....
We, here in Baltimore, were always being told that the City of Cleveland was not going to fix the old Municipal Stadium and that Art wanted improvements or he was leaving, kind of what Irsay and the rest of the owners in the sports world can do to now if they want the towns they live in to feel uncomfortable unless they give in to owner concessions, And that is how it was presented to the Baltimore fans.

Classy Post! Chumps could learn a thing or 2 from you
Posted By: Mike Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/20/07 03:14 PM
Hey Steel, it is what it is and I don't take any prisoners when it comes to the truth.......
Posted By: christy Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/20/07 06:52 PM
Quote:

So many words....

CANNOT COMPUTE!!!
CANNOT COMPUTE!!!

You didn't actually try reading it, did you?
Posted By: jfanent Re: What team do you hate the most, Part 2 - 02/20/07 08:35 PM
Quote:

Bump
© DawgTalkers.net