Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Poser
Poser
C
Have you been looking at your pic of GM in a thong again?

christy Offline OP
Steeler
OP Offline
Steeler
Ewww, that's nasty!

Raven
Raven
Happy Valentine's day Christy...........

Legend
Legend
Looks like a lot of the older posts have been purged (a good thing). Let's try and guess which one of chumpy's many lies he's going to demand proof for.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Raven
Raven
Quote:

Looks like a lot of the older posts have been purged (a good thing). Let's try and guess which one of chumpy's many lies he's going to demand proof for.

Maybe you guys need to call in Grissom and the rest of the CSI team to find the "missing files" or call Jack Bauer to get CTU and Chloe to check out Steel's hard drives, quick, we only have "24" hours to do this.....

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
This is the thread that never ends! Yes, it goes on and on my friend! Some people started griping...

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
we've stopped purging things here, so all 'history' is preserved... you should be able to find what you're looking for

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

C
All Pro
All Pro
C
uh oh. Afcnorthchamps built in excuse is gone. YIPE

" just look at our record. yes we have sucked!" GMdawg - 02/20/15 07:10 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Ahhh, the self important troll comes out of the woodwork again. You calling someone a liar is as funny as McAndre doing it. Poor Shep has no more power to abuse. Go back to your security job, Shep. You are everything you accuse others of.

Please elaborate and have some folks back you up on it. I got a hundred bucks says you can't do it.

Liar.

Raven
Raven
I will use a now famous quote that was uttered during the LA riots, "Can't we all just get along? I mean, there's enough smog here in LA as it is now".. ..I say this to all of you who are in the "Hunt for truth in McAndre", LET IT GO.. ..It's becoming a circus and I didn't get any tent passes for this one......

B
All Pro
All Pro
B
With every moment this thread is unlocked the people on this board get dumber. Though I will say its good entertainment. Dont worry Shep, if I were a mod I'd probably be far less tolerant of Coach and AFCnorthchamps than the refs now are.

"I don't remember any of my catches. I remember the drops." - Kellen Winslow II
All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

For the record, I'm quite sure i saved that post of yours on 1 of 3 hard drives, and i feel quite certain I'm going to find it. Its no bluff cramps, i saved stuff like that from time to time knowing it would come back to bite you in the arse sooner or later.

All Pro
All Pro
And last I checked, this is a free country and you can do whatever you like correct? For you to even be so trivial and post times that I'm on this board shows you have no life. Show me in the rules where it states you can only be here at certain times.

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

Don't forget about how he spent his entire Christmas holiday posting on the board!

You mean like:

SteelTheBest
Jaft
lampdogg
IRE 45
jaybird
Mike

And because you pathetic souls are so easily predictable in what your response will be to me till it's sad, here you go:

web page

All Pro
All Pro
Yeah, you should try it sometimes. Then you can stop putting ads in the paper about how you like slow romantic walks on the beach, italian food, and lying about your age and body physic.

All Pro
All Pro
Hey Curly,

Coach probably motivates his team before a game by saying how the other team has no chance because they are delusional, liars, hypocritical, and have no knowledge of strength of schedule and the two point conversion.

And then he'll say how his team reigns supreme because the opponent does not have any kids who were recruited by 32 COLLEGES !!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
ZZZZZZ......

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
C
All Pro
All Pro
C

Hey! Its Afcnorthchamps the attention whore!

Last edited by Referee2; 02/16/07 08:49 AM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

And last I checked, this is a free country and you can do whatever you like correct? For you to even be so trivial and post times that I'm on this board shows you have no life. Show me in the rules where it states you can only be here at certain times.

Oh you are the silly one, aren't you?? It took me less than 2 minutes to check your posting history, and another 1-2 to make that post....the post that showed you spent a sizeable amount of your WEEKEND time on a BROWNS message board in FEBRUARY.....

This took very little time out of my life, but it is readily apparent that YOU have no life, which YOU tried to belittle someone else about in a post.

You don't like it when your same stuff is turned around and pointed back at you, do ya Cramps??? *LMFAO*

Did you have an accident at some point in your life to cause you to be this way? Did him fall and bump his wittle head??

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

body physic

You really are hilarious....you have ridden others in the past with spelling smack. Guess what Cramps?? You didn't come close with this one....it was a huge swing and a miss.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Yeah, you should try it sometimes. Then you can stop putting ads in the paper about how you like slow romantic walks on the beach, italian food, and lying about your age and body physic.

So that's the line that got her? Way to go Champ

C
Poser
Poser
C
Poor McAndre, still bitter and jealous that he was caught lying again. Why do you keep ignoring being caught in a lie. I thought you said you would admit it if you were given proof. Mike and I gave you proof yet you continue to ignore it. Wow, another lie from McAndre.

C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Naw WC, his speech would be something like this..

"team, we're about take the field and I want you all to know that, no matter what happens..You are all winners in my book....

Now if you didn't happen to hear me let me say it again...

team, we're about take the field and I want you all to know that, no matter what happens..You are all winners in my book....

There are no guantees out there but the one thing I know is

team, we're about take the field and I want you all to know that, no matter what happens..You are all winners in my book....

Ya gotta be tough and tackle..Catch the ball and block like a mad man but before you do that, you need to remember one thing..

and that's

Now lets goooooo!!!!"

"Behold! The only thing greater than yourself!"
All Pro
All Pro
Just devastating shep, I mean devastating. You have the uncanny ability to point out spelling smack and how often I'm on this board. You should be so proud! How impressive. LMAO!! Like I said slappy, you obviously have no life yourself. I don't care how much or little time it took you to find the time of day I post on this board or what words I misspell. You're quite sad but then again, this is another Browns fan - nuff said.

C
Poser
Poser
C
Wow, that was really great, Curly. Why didn't you use some lame wrestling catchphrase from 10 years ago, though? After all, that's YOUR idea of original smack.

All Pro
All Pro
Curly,

That was great! Priceless!! Like I've always said. The great "wannabe" is nothing more then a walking, talking and breathing tape recorder. Hell, I think he was a parrot in his former life.

C
Poser
Poser
C
C'mon, McAndre, you are disappointing us. Why didn't you ask for proof that you have used grammar smack yourself? You're slipping, McAndre.

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:

Hey! Its Afcnorthchamps the attention whore!

Wow!! Is someone angry to the point of importing pictures? What's next? Connect the dots or finger painting?

Btw.. You may want to watch the name calling. Just a heads up! I wouldn't want you to get tossed considering how fun it is beating your brains out on this board.

C
Poser
Poser
C
Awwww, poor McAndre still has nothing to post. You talk about being a walking parrot....yet when you post your lies, the same ones over and over and over, you post the same response when called on them. You post the same crap over and over and over, yet when people respond in kind, you start this kind of lame crap? McHypocrite with yet another sad post. Keep em coming, McAndre. At least you've found a kindred spirit in your little brother, McCurly.....who I'm shocked didn't put at the end of his post "Whacha gonna do when the kings of burger flippers run smack on you........Brother!"

R
Rookie
Rookie
R
I thought this thread was what team do you hate the most? Seems like everyone hates each other!

C
Poser
Poser
C
No, everybody hates McAndre's posts full of lies and football ignorance. There are fans from every team in the division and the only one that gets constantly smacked around by all of them (including Ravens fans) is McAndre (he posts under the name WorldChamps).

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Quote:

Don't forget about how he spent his entire Christmas holiday posting on the board!

You mean like:

SteelTheBest
Jaft
lampdogg
IRE 45
jaybird
Mike

And because you pathetic souls are so easily predictable in what your response will be to me till it's sad, here you go:

Don't know why you include me in that Group chimpy. Take a look at my total post count since i joined, then take a look at someones like yours. Actually, i spend very little time on this board comparatively.

Old Chimps is going to Poop his pants when i find that post. The great part is, he hasn't a clue. Its on one of those 2 remaining drives so laugh it up for now Loser, we'll see who laughing when i find it. LOL LOL

Signature removed as smack is not allowed in signatures.
R
Rookie
Rookie
R
What is world champ's team?

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Just devastating shep, I mean devastating. You have the uncanny ability to point out spelling smack and how often I'm on this board. You should be so proud! How impressive. LMAO!! Like I said slappy, you obviously have no life yourself . I don't care how much or little time it took you to find the time of day I post on this board or what words I misspell. You're quite sad but then again, this is another Browns fan - nuff said.

It seems McChimp is the only one on here that has a life according to him. Question is, when McChimp is backed in a corner, how many time does he use that tired old Phrase ??

1st String
1st String
Quote:

What is world champ's team?

He has No team, Nor does the city hes from. Not really.

R
Rookie
Rookie
R
Gee whiz, Mr. Steelthebest! You certainly don't have a very nice sig on your posts!

C
All Pro
All Pro
C

Quote:

Is someone angry to the point of importing pictures

Angry? Not me, im good. You are the one who is angry. Or maybe you "Don't Recall" why you were angry? Hmm..

Quote:

Btw.. You may want to watch the name calling. Just a heads up! I wouldn't want you to get tossed considering how fun it is beating your brains out on this board.

Thanks for the tip "SLAPPY"

Poor Afcnorthchamps twisting in the wind again.

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Gee whiz, Mr. Steelthebest! You certainly don't have a very nice sig on your posts!

Really?? I'm Gald you pointed that out.

I'll just have to change it

In about a year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ahhhh...another wonderful forum to slap the Rats around in. Are there any Team Thug Lite fans in these parts as well, or is it just Team One and Done beating their sunken chests about their Division Crown?

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Quote:

You mean like:

SteelTheBest
Jaft
lampdogg
IRE 45
jaybird
Mike

web page

Since you felt the need to link that page, I feel a need to post an excerpt of something i said on numerous occasions prior to the playoffs>>>>>

I along with many others I'm sure, reserve the right to continually LOFAO at you Incessantly, day and Night if your Team Fails to win the Lombardi. As I said, since your in the same division as the Steelers, and after the Tremendous accomplishment we had in 05 against all odds, NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING less will do, so Save your breath . Its the way MOST of us and for that matter the country looks at it.

All that said, I'm getting my LOL's and Extreme GUFFAWS ready for you when your Bounced from the PO's since as I said, the Gauntlet has been laid down. No amount of BS and Juxtaposing from you will do. It's either WIN IT ALL, or be laughed at and Ridiculed on this board to no end .
I feel both Coach, GM, and a number of others will agree with me, so I guess we'll see.

Now you'll excuse me please as I sharpen up my Guffaws that's sure to come your way, when your Dirt Bag Criminal team is bounced from the PO's.

Remember, NOTHING you say will change this, so stop with the Preliminary excuses already which started a few weeks back.

In light of my prediction, i would be remiss if i didn't say the following>>>
BWAAAAHAAAHAAAA BWAAAAHAAAHAAAA
BWAAAAHAAAHAAAABWAAAAHAAAHAAAA

13 & 3 Ravens, 1st Rd bye, home Field and what happens?
ONE & DONE PAL. ONE AND LMFAO DONE !!!

Honest to God, each and every time i post it, i find myself still LMAO to tears. The Ravens have ended up giving me much pleasure even after the season. For that I'm grateful.

Sorry to take up so much time fellow posters, I now turn you back to CRAMPS, better knowns as most delusional and Biggest liar of the century thus far

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack What team do you hate the most, Part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard